4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the most difficult game you've ever played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
bakabt.me/torrent/173398/armor-hunter-mellowlink-armor-soldier-merrowlink-kikou-ryouhei-mellowlink-h264-480p-shyhen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr Gimmick or Battletoads

Morning everyone!

Megaman 2 is pissing me off. A lot of the level design isn't even fun difficult its just annoying crap.

Gonna nap after thread then get drunk and watch cute weebshit all day, should be maximum comfy.

Just sitting up playing Crash 3 for now. Not used to using the sticks on this thing so it's a bit tough to control. I'll get the hang of it.
I honestly couldn't say.

i had to break up a fight between my roommates, then i somehow watched ridiculous 6 with them and it was truly terrible, i even tried a weed brownie after everyone calmed down and like 5 hours have passed and it never kicked in

that's all i got, i pretty much stayed up to get it off my chest because now i'm worried those idiots will get into a scuffle again

good question, the only time i haven't beaten a game i've bought is because it was boring rather than hard

Gitaroo Man on Master Mode Difficulty, or possibly one of the Ouendan games. battletoads is certainly beatable since it has little tricks you can do to get better. With rhythm games however you either get good or lose. I should go play me some battletoads right now actually.

I'm still figuring it out, but so far it seems 10/10. Good job, SE.

Played any good vidya today, Holla Forums?

Most difficult game was controlling soritsu's mom's thicc ass in bed.

NEW YEAR NIGH

AND YOU WILL DIE

UNLESS YOU

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Dmc3 DMD mode on The HD collection
Also Howdy fellas

dark stalkas n shieeet. shaq-fu runner up tho.

saw blade kill almost eythin in that shit tho fam

are there two saga series fam? like there's romancing sage n like saga frontier and the final fantasy legend time games as two diffrent mofukkn monikers or is it all sage monica?

nah jus skull girls.

Please tell me you're playing on an original NES, on a tube TV. If you're not, then you're fucking yourself over. Input lag is a motherfucker when it comes to Mega Man.

Sounds like a weak ass brownie. What was the fight about?

Whats it combat like?

Shogun 2 hardest difficulty no mods as Uesugi

I thought I finally made it by defeating a 9000 stack from takeda against 2000 men army then a 6000 hojo came

I had to abandon that campaign and everything was going well until realm divide happened

Seriously fuck that game too hard

Also I'm buying the "new 3ds xl" what are some good games for it?

Oh, and I've been looking for a Wii U pad case for my tablet (similar size) but it's almost all shitty rubber sleeves rather than actual cases. I found one that looks nice but it's sold out.

i lik criket budys

I was keeping up with this trial in Ace Attorney Online, then I checked the time after it was cut short and saw that 6 hours passed.

Fucking kid diddlers and their ice cream truck.

How life fam?

Don't think I've used that on a boss yet tbh

Nah. Need a CRT and don't own any of the megaman games for NES anymore. Used to own a few when I was a kid though.

prolly ain't cook dat weed butter up right fam or u got scammed nigga shit taste like weed tho ?

me to budy

I beat God Hand on hard mode one time. Took like three months.

huh what

This thread is a good reminder of the mental depravity of weeaboos. If Ritsu hasn't diddled a kid, then I'm John Wayne.

I'm thinking it's about time to watch a metric fuckton of weebshit, but I don't know what I want to watch. Anime is hard.

Isn't that every boss in every Megaman game though?

Fuck that looks comfy. I'd love to play Zelda II on hardware, but I'm stuck with emulators.

Just let my entire team down at CS:GO and I feel like shit now. It was a friend invite match and I could barely get any kills. And everyone was talking about how shit I was but they let me down gently for being new but that only made me feel shittier.

ye fam like ova half dem bosses got a weaknesses n dat include endgame niggas. I think it one shot buble nigger

i mean u can get damage w/ da buster but it's no efficient. if u got da boss's weakness u usually don't even have to be dat good at dodging shit.

>>>/catalog/

All SaGa.

Every character shares a pool of points from their party that let you choose attacks. Different attacks take different energy, and so you've got to choose who's attacking and how seriously. Meanwhile, there's an attack timeline at the bottom of the screen. Taking out an enemy so that you make a row of your characters in the timeline allows them all to attack an enemy, creating a chain reaction… but likewise, the enemy can do the same.

Then there's the usual SaGa nonsense of learning moves during battle, different character roles, and more. It's very dynamic and interesting.

Ritsu, I'm saying this with actual respect, but god damn, nobody pisses me off here as well as you do. It's actually pretty impressive. You push my buttons like no other.

Nice to meet you, John Wayne. i loved your movies.

SaGa is comprised of a number of things that are still ultimately the same series. Granted, I'm not sure if there's direct relations between SaGa I-III, RS I-III, and SaGa Frontier 1 and 2 or if it's just naming conventions, but it's ultimately still SaGa.

Played some Black Sigil earlier. Actually went and autistically wrote up my initial thoughts earlier today if anyone wants to read through it. Not bad so far, but I'm still a bit leery.

i very rarely take pot so i didn't eat the whole thing, probably like a strong quarter, guess it wasn't enough
Roommate A was bent out of shape at roommate B for whatever reason i wasn't in the room, A for some reason yells at Bs girlfriend in the hallway and some "fuck yous and what the fucks" are thrown and i come in and they're grappling at eachother so i pick em apart and threaten to hit them both, had them sit down and try to talk it out but it was inconclusive and they just ended up putting movies on to distract themselves

luckily it was a free brownie

Ichigo mashimaro! Or watch all that yuri stuff you are avoiding.

And not really. Usually if you run out theres a second weapon that does at least some bonus damage, or just use the buster. This thing literally doesn't take damage from anything else.

bubble who now

I gotta ask, why do you make these threads ritsu? I know you're OP, you didn't ID hop or anything. Do you just have no one else to talk to? Do you just want a thread where you won't be shat on for tripfagging? Do you really have nothing better to do at 4am? Is it even 4am where you are when you make the threads?

Taking a holiday from my game to celebrate said holidays.

we got the Health bar working and animated just hasn't been FULLY animated yet. as for characters nothing yet. but we got concept stages were gonna implement once we have 3 characters finished.

I thought it would be fun because I was in the market for a new FPS shooter after playing nearly 2k hours of TF2 and I'm too poor for Overwatch

Come on over to the 4 AM CyTube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

So, how do you want your 4am fam?

I've been with my family for about two weeks now and they're obsessed with healthy foods.
My shit has never been as hard as it is now. I used to enjoyed dropping a good fat turd in the morning like every other human, but now it's just a torture. At least 10 minutes of pushing to get one single log out of me, it's like I'm shitting sand.

This is not the way the colon was meant to be used. Healthy food was a mistake.

checked fam ty.

good to kno monica dmx approve

deez

Thats my job!

(checked)
Sounds complicated as fuck.

Well good job on breaking it up. That shit happen a lot?

OH SHIT NIGGA!

I compared my NES on a tube TV yesterday to the same game on my wii emulator through component cables. I don't know if it's the wrong color pallette or what, but emulation, even on a CRT looks nothing like a real NES. The black levels were all fucked up & so were the colors. The ground in the first level of battletods for example is green on an NES, but it shows up as some shade of brown when I try to emulate it on my wii. Makes me really question if I should RGB mod my NES if the colors don't match up properly.

Aloha faggots, what's good?
During the beginning of my megaman autism on like late middle school, I tried to play through all of the games in order. All I remember from that was wew 3 was hard. I forget if I did any more than the first 3, but I distinctly remember that kicking my ass hardcore

still buzzed even though I haven't drank in hours, and still reeling from a minor existential crisis. Feels good man

I just finished Super Dimension Century Orguss. I watched it because I loved SDF Macross. It wasn't as good as Macross, but it was still very good. The ending was much more bittersweet. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the Orguss OVA or Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross next. Everyone says Southern Cross is the worst of the three, but I'm guessing that says more about good the other two are rather than how bad Southern Cross is.

Probably Contra Hard Corps. All of those meme hard games like Ninja Gaiden are cakewalks compared to it.

Stick to tf2. Trust me. Even if it's aged like milk due to all the shit Valve did to it, it's infinitely better than Overwatch, which is more akin to ASSFAGGOTS in a tf2 skin than anything.

nope, first time, and to think they act like i'm the one with the bad temper because i'm not chatty in the mornings when i leave for work

I've recommended it before, but Armor Hunter Mellowlink is probably a good bet if you haven't seen it yet.

4am has been going on a lot longer than I have been the OP.

Damn nice progress. How was your christmas?

Get some coffee and/or cigarettes.

I ain't even got to boss rush at the end yet. Think I'm like one room away from that shit. Been farting around watching vids and grinding lives so I got like 20 of the fuckers. Should be easy.

Super hexagon. I beat the whole thing and got a good 200 or so seconds on the last level.

Megaman games are notorious for being the same formula of
I'd imagine you'd be in deep shit if you ran out of ammo no matter what boss you were on.

(checked)
Rude dubs. Doesn't help that I'm largely on my own when it comes to this shit. Anime's way harder to crack because there's so much of it, even though a lot of it is derivative. /a/'s not helpful either. How can I find a waifu if I'm watching Yurishit? They're all dykes.

All good things in moderation. Everyone forgets this, myself included.

Since you already have the TV for it, maybe, maybe not.

I know, it's great. Loving this game so far.

not the point. I'm fairly certain we wouldn't have near as many 4am threads if you didn't make any. So what gives?

tfw smoked my last ciggie after calming the roommates down
good thing i can go a few days at a time without a smoke, but i coulda used a few more tonight

Shit monica I just beat 3 like yesterday, I think 4 is a little harder honestly. Go back and play them, they are fun.

I'm just curious as to what it is honestly. Do you like roleplay attorney shit online with people or something?

Man I feel you. I'm a walking corpse when I wake up and my family gets made that I'm an ass when they bug me during it.

Fuck it, dropping autism anyhow since I wrote this up earlier.
Black Sigil’s world building for Bel Lenora has a pretty neat premise to it: instead of one where magic is uncommon and a protagonist able to use it gets treated better than normal, if not as “chosen one”, etc, Kairu’s inability to use magic in a world where practically EVERYONE else can leads to most characters that aren’t his adoptive father, Duke Averay, and Averay’s daughter, Aurora, treating him with open hostility, fear, and hatred (some students and guards make it clear they’re just looking for a suitable excuse to kill him already), to the point someone treating him neutrally might as well be the closest thing to “friend.” Kairu’s not an idiot either and least understands why: The previous time someone with no magic showed up in the world, many people died, and a magicless swordsman is worthless when everyone else is able to act in a magician/magic knight type of role. Still, it’s hard to tell much about the writing at this point. Going off of dialogue, of the people at Averay’s Mansion (doubling as a school for training magical and physical combat), maybe 40% openly despise Kairu, 15% are neutral, 5% reasonably friendly (his adopted family), and the remaining 40% have the priority of wanting to fuck Aurora (who honestly comes off as a bitch towards most guys that aren’t her adopted brother Kairu; the issue isn’t just one in regards to the students either, as NPCs in surrounding towns also want to fuck her). For fuck’s sake, there’s even one guy that says he’s had to change his pants three times just trying to work up the nerve to even speak to her (the game doesn’t specify in what manner he’s soiling them). The maids and general service staff also increase my leeriness; they petty much out-and-out state they hate all the male students they have to feed and serve, or perhaps just hate men in general (given comments about the Duke being the exception). That’s the actual quality of the writing too, as this isn’t a localization but rather a western attempt at making a JRPG as done by Canuckistan developers. Still, I’d like to believe that everyone is intentionally being played up, both the abject hatred for Kairu, waifuing of Aurora, and the maids’ misandry, in order to show just how shallow the average person in their world is; and in the case of the maids, they come off as downright unlikable rather than the game/devs trying to make them being man-haters a good thing. And between their general actions, one student complaining he doesn’t feel good after eating, and another asking if food is supposed to still be moving on the plate, I’m going to be shocked if Kairu doesn’t find they’ve murdered all his male classmates by the time he gets back from the errand he’s on.

Graphically the game’s rather pretty (Archcraft proves able to do decent classic-era RPG spriting), and positioning/elevation does add a good bit to combat too, though as of now I still just have Kairu and he understandably can’t use magic, so combat’s rather easy and boring as now. Encounter rate seems a tad brutal too, and there’s no “enemy encountered” sound, so you just get thrown into it. Music is workable for the game, but thus far not the sort to stick with the player.

Didn't get smashed but, got candy and a xbone with rare Replay and Killer instinct
so. bretty good.

I used to make the 4am threads myself, regularly. However I don't name/trip/avatarfag so I didn't get as many complaints. Ritsu took over for me but he really should cut it out with the faggotry.

Eh the yuri shows I like are just like flirty kinda young girl stuff not full on lesbians.

We have had a 4am thread every single night for a long long time. Just how new are you?

Whats your brand of smokes?

yea unless u wanna do sum ironman megaman bull shit fo sum reason. i had a nigga once like, i know MegamanX1 by heart nigga, n two of my nigguhz was playn dat shit tryna pass da controller of to me n i'm like look niggas ya give me dat controller u ain't gettin it back nigga. then i beat it fo em n shit but my otha nigga thought he'd try to one up me n said he learnt how to run da whole game w/o "suits" or boss powers buster only n shieet i'm like shieet real tlak nigga show me. nigga couldn't do jack shit n tried to blame it on my niggas wii mote say'n he learnt da shit on a 360 controller i'm like word fam? kickin bitches out like pam nigga.

Now that Cisquisition has finally proven so bad that I can't force myself to continue, I might dig out one of my copies of the anniversary collection and try again

post gamertag, faggot
gonna need people to play Sea of Thieves with

The problem is the NES has no set RGB pallette, so if I have someone mod it I have to get them to install a switch to swap between 3 sets of colors & just choose what I think looks best. There's no real way to make it perfect. It's like trying to get RGB out of a VHS tape, there's just no way to do it.

i'm not that bad but i pretty much spend the first hour or two of my day in silence which my roommates find weird since they're so fucking chatty in the morning

luckily i don't like eating breakfast (i have a light snack at break) so i pretty much roll out of bed, brush my teeth, then go to work and can avoid that morning routines of others

Non-filter American Spirits. if i can't get them i don't even bother smoking they're the only kind i like. if they stopped manufacturing those i'd just quit probably

Why would you want an xbone?

Do those anniversary editions change anything?

We'll have 4am threads as long as someone's around to make an OP. I used to be the sole creator of the OP a couple of years ago for at least a month. Hate the poster, not the thread.

Pretty much. It's a client equipped with different AA characters, customs (Like Harvey Bird Man, and a neat Klavier recolor that makes him look like Dante.)

I don't remember, but they do include the fighting games which are pretty fun

Hey everyone

Either you're BSing me, or these threads get mopped up fast. I can't stay up to 4am every night being on the lookout for the 4am thread.

Hey, wanna fug?

Ayy

xbone: d3v17br1ng3r
psn: Touchnkakashi
I own both. so hmu if you wanna play anything fambalam

No

LMAO

Mostly for Killer instinct

Without breakfast I'm dead. I need to eat and smoke a cig right away to wake up faster.

And I'm not sure if I've had those surprisingly, I've smoked just about every brand out there too. Try lucky strikes ever? Those are the only filterless ones I go for.

Does the fun depend on how good each person is at RPing?

Oh neat! Its for the GC right?

Did that actually come out

For those of you that aren't ritsu, how do you guys motivate yourselves to do house work? I need to do some cleaning.

Looks neat, but I don't think it's what I'm looking for. Also, there's nothing for it on nyaa.

If you absolutely must have the most accurate colors out of it, I wouldn't then. If you have a spare, maybe RGB mod the spare and keep an original that can do the original colors? Sounds like you have more important priorities.

Still pretty gay. Gay shit makes me uncomfortable.

Why?

It was multiplat, and I have it both on gc and ps2 for some reason.
tfw they were going to do a similar thing for the x series, but bailed on the idea in favour of the psp remakes nobody bought

It comes out next year.

bakabt.me/torrent/173398/armor-hunter-mellowlink-armor-soldier-merrowlink-kikou-ryouhei-mellowlink-h264-480p-shyhen

Yes for at least the last couple of years. We used to hit bump limit before all the drama every night and it'd bump off the board before the next day.

Hows your day user?

It as good as the original?

I don't. I just live in my own filth. It's not all that bad, though. Mostly just bottles. Haven't done laundry in like a month, though. Just been re-wearing various sets of dirty ones.

Somewhat. There was an Adachi on the prosecutors side that did nothing but flirt and make innuendos with the female rapist. It was amusing, especially when the other players would respond in character.

He ended up getting the prosecution so many penalties. He and the shitty Edgeworth. The defense was dull or almost nonexistant, so the prosecution ended up doing their job for them. You can imagine how well that went.

ha, i never smoke when i wake up either, and i don't smoke at work. i got that going for me, so i tend to come home, have a smoke, then take a nap, although the last few days i was feeling kinda down so i napped way too much

yeah, once in a blue moon i buy them if i see them but i only ever find those short-packs, with the spirits i get a proper sized cigarette and its nonfilter

Well this is going to come off weird and might be a way of thought that only is helpful for me
But try and make house work feel like regular work
The reason I don't like doing house work is because I associate the home with doing nothing, while at work since I associate it with shekels I work harder

Added you on Xbox… already had you on PSN. You used to post Kanji pics, right?

Think about how much of a degenerate it makes you to have piles of fucking trash everywhere
think about how much nicer things will be with an organized living space.

ignite your inner ocd.

Well, somebody has to make everyone else look good. What's everyone's newyears plans?

shits hype as fuck yo.
its simple but, complex at the same time. the comeback game is fucking real sometimes

Ah, to be fair it's probably going to be shit
But at least you can do drifts outside of Healsville though

Alright, I'm applying for a bunch of random jobs again and it rained today
It's going to be the last time it will rain here this year I think

Watch the marshmallows. They aren't yuri much at all. Though they are really young so maybe not waifu material unless thats your kind of thing

This isn't an official thing now is it?

Whoa neat! I've never seen that before.

And cut out the smoking before it gets bad. Sounds like you aren't too hooked yet.

yep i'm kanji, i just post persona/fighting game pics now

a big part of my motivation comes from keeping up appearance in front of my roommates now. when i lived with my folks i could get pretty messy and put off laundry or skip dusting/vacuuming, but now i clean once a week just in case i get visitors and to look like i have my shit together which i don't

Drinking, masturbating, and playing video games.

Tom Bombadil kind of weirded me out when I first read the book because he came out of nowhere, but I love that guy.

I've still got my music cd for the first one somewhere. I need to dig that out some time.

Did they add any new characters?

What kinda jobs this time?

How about you check the thread yourself.

Random shit, by the time I'm done it's likely going to be between 10 and 15

Apparently I'm invited to a bonfire/party with a few friends. Pretty normalfag tier.

both old and new.

I was gonna check there later but thanks for spoonfeeding me and the (You) is always appreciated.
wew bakabt

It's not my thing. It may be the comfiest shit in the world and I still won't watch it in the event of spooks.

NEVER

I've got to do the same honestly. Probably going to end up a cashier at some shitty store.

They still got that cool ass ice mothafucka?

What would Kino do? I feel like I've learned literally nothing from those adventure stories about here other than "look at the positive in the negative".

get married nigger

I think they left Tom out of the films precisely because of how ridiculous he is and how hard it would likely be to try to play FotR seriously in film medium with him on the scene. Or maybe they were needing to trim the fat to prevent the movie from being even longer, I don't know.

hell yeah! Glacius is still there

Time to re-shill this motherfucker.

yo mah fam had da same joint bak in da day. wish dey still made tv's w/ wood frames like dat tbh, much mo comfy angle imo fr fr.

they left dat shit out cuz da scene iz tedious n triflin af monica

Objectivity exists

Well I'm going to enrol in a Hospitally course soon, as I enjoyed the couple Job Trials I did as a chef, unless if I get a job pretty soon

i won't until i get to sit outside and smoke a few on a snowy night, we haven't got a good snow in my area yet and that's the sensation that makes me hesitate to quit more than anything else.

kino doesn't have a house to clean so it's probably pretty easy for her to stay organized

Watch non non biyori then.

I pretty much only ever played as him and fire dude as a kid. Ice was harder to play as but neat, fire dude was easy though.

Once you are in school you should apply at restaurants for like cleaning and shit and put that on your resume. Work your way up the ladder and shiiiiiiiet.

Well then I'm not gonna spoodfeed you anymore. And you're about to get bullied pretty hard to boot.

yo we gettin dat fresh powduh ryt nao monica fo'real fo'real shit is comin dyyyyyyyyownnnnnnnn monica

Eating, crying, masturbating. Not necessarily in that order.

It's too early for Rabbit threads. I still got one more day before I have to filter that shit.
Shoo shoo murderous jew.

What a shame.

(checked)
Doesn't that have suffering in it though? That is where that Iwata webm came from, after all. I'm not in a mood for suffering right now.

THIS ISN'T GIVING ME ANY ANSWERS I CAN USE

What the fuck have you fags been doing?

Kino's Journey is really good.

So same as every other day?

Smoking in the rain is max comfy too. Its been raining here all week so its been nice.

Maybe in the second season, I never watched that one.

I barely remember the movies. I have them but my brain's pretty foggy on it.

abuse dat coon

aww fam

Maybe hang out with a friend for a while. Other than that, grinding more souls. Finally beat and obtained Tirawa (got like 500 Souls from it to boot), but now that's got another four fetishes associated with it, two of which I still need to find and three of which I have yet to max out.
Really gonna miss your games, Nautilus.

So do we have an after-action report on whether it's safe to torrent (check all that apply):

[X]Animu
[X](((Hollywood))) Movies
[X](((Hollywood))) TV Shows
[X]Music
[X]Pornography
[X]Literature & Reference Books (nonfiction)
[X]PC Games

… assuming a "smokin' dope and bangin' bitches w/o rubbers"-tier total lack of identity protection.

That case was funny as fuck.

huh what

hollywood shit would be safer to find a good steaming service tbh i'd say. torrenting porn is iffy unless u pretty sure of da service tbh. animus n music have a lot of private services that are prolly aight. i don't pirate much pc games jus like gog releases dat b drm free ne way monica

can't wait for a good snow, both literally and metaphorically

i thought you were just trying to get motivation to clean up better, start small before you start pickin teeth

i should rewatch it

Cute, loyal, and resourceful. What a great doggo.

Huh.

y-you too

Hi NSA.

Actually picked up a cheap boxed set of Kino's Journey recently. Need to get a DVD player set up in my room to enjoy it (I've got my PS2, but I'd prefer not to wear the disc drive down on movies and anime though).

If memory serves, Aragorn gives the other hobbits their blades in the movies, rather than them finding them in the barrows in the books.

Huh

Is that series any good? Just wondering, since I've seen the opening crop up in related videos on youtube from time to time.

Feels good.

>>>/catalog/

I rewatch it every now and then when I feel rather melancholic. It's kind of nice to watch when you're mind's numb and just want to experience something.

Lucky. I recently found a DVD copy of the Bebop's movie.

I was the Adachi. I have no regrets.

I really don't. Though, if I picked up some games or something recently, it's a good opportunity to get me to actually clean my shelves and shit.

i like da manga n heard da anime kinda ass tbh. i peeped sum fight scenes of it they did an aight job at best monica. guys art is crazy, story is all ova da place tho

I'll admit, that had me rolling. Ray was top tier in handling you guys.

Thanks fam

Cowboy Bebop movie is pretty easy to find where I live. Cheap too, even sealed it's like $12. I got a copy for a friend for Christmas.

Do wish some series I've seen and watched would get picked back up for reprints. It's annoying when you can only find half or less of a series, even if it's cheap.

Fuck you. I wanted to do that gimmick.

You have to keep in mind finding anime here in a store is fucking impossible unless you want your standard normalfag tier shit even Bebop is fucking hard to find.

it makes me a bit envious of a world you can just "explore" like that. reality is though even if i lived in a place like that i'd keep to myself as i do now. i keep telling myself to do a trip, but instead just keep working and hoarding cash and turning down trips my friends make because i'm retarded or something

i didn't even take the time to get a motorcycle license this summer like i wanted too because i'm too nervous or something about going through with it i really can't identify it

Gonna call it for now lads. Figured I might as well pop in, but I'm not the lively sort tonight. Good night, be well, and all that good shit.

That was some good shit tbh fam.

I'm not full of interesting commentary tonight, sorry fam.

Night fam! I'm probably about to hit the bed myself.

External hard drive counts as physical copy right?

[ ]Street gangs in major cities co-ordinating murders through SMS, with CCTV and Stingray data to cross-reference
[ ]Industrial espionage (no, wait, that's just for C-level execs inside the NSA to sell to outsiders)
[ ]Actual threats to national security
[ ]Getting dirt on the FBI/CIA/US Marshalls to use in dick-wagging negotiations and impede inter-agency cooperation
[X]Spy on ex-girlfriends and cute girls they met on the bus

Well that's the plan
I'm going to ask the TAFE (Basically our version of Trade School) if there are any restaurants that would take me as a work placement, as a casual or full time Kitchen hand or as an apprentice

Anyway, now that things have slowed down I'm going to sleep.

It's something I've been keeping on the backburner as well. If I'll ever get around to doing it is another question entirely. I've always wanted to travel around Europe via road bit those dreams were when I was much more naive and younger. If I do end up doing it, the rule the traveler's rule does seem like a good idea, mostly because giving yourself a time budget would mean you'll want to use it as efficiently as possible.

I don't trust hard drives anymore.

If it's cheap, it's cheap, and if I've got interest in it, I might drop the money. Though, I try to avoid spending more than $20 or so, unless it's a longer series or one I really liked (Spent about $30 on the six disc three volume set of TTGL, for example). Speaking of length, what ever happened to shows being a good 26-28 episodes in length at minimum? Seems like everything these days is maybe 12-13 episodes in a season, if not the entire show outright.

Where are you at? I mean, where I live there's not exactly WeebMart, but for vidya there's options that have niche stuff, and the multimedia places still have anime, though it's a crapshoot as to what you might find on a given trip (as well as prices too). I generally see stuff like Yu Yu Hakusho all over the damn place, but I've only seen something like Baccano! in stock once.

Maybe if a particular NSA analyst is left wing they'll try and find shit out on Holla Forumsacks

Kino almost gets murdered constantly. If she didn't practice every single day & devote all her extra time to maintaining her guns she would have been dead in that world a long time ago.

ikr finna read da manga here when i finish hi no tori i'm thinkin. not sure what to read next tbh. want sumn a lil mo up to date after readin all dis classic shiz

tbh fam we'd all do da same most likely.

Smart!

Night!

I've owned one of my hard drives 10 years and its still going strong. Plus I make back ups of everything on multiple devices anyway.

eh i oughta clock out, nice thread tonight its been awhile since i didn't just bail after checking the thread.

i'll probably see you fuckers at least once more this weekend

Maybe you ought to join that one guy's invader catching squad.

I hope video games are making you happy.

Cya user!

I don't mind the 12 episode thing really. Makes it easier to watch stuff.

Honestly these days Holla Forumsacks have more to fear from the FBI.

Although really, Holla Forumsacks in America are just exercising their 1st amendment rights for the most part. "Hate Speech" isn't illegal here… yet. This does not apply to Holla Forumsacks who post lolicon bullshit on /pol what the fuck is wrong with you people

i guess i don't have that "want" for anything enough to be as disciplined in fucking ANYTHING that i should be. but i'll dwell on this later i gotta go to sleep

Thanks to denial, I'm basically as happy as I can be.

Nice Trips, but honestly knowing my luck it may not work
I'll keep applying for shit while at TAFE, as even going to TAFE will help my resume

Video games, anime, friends, and waifu are all a man needs in life to be happy.

Where do you live again?

I thought FBI was Legit unless if you had Pizza while the NSA and CIA are pretty pozzed

was referring to the FBI unilaterally deciding they can hack anyone using a VPN, or who is (they suspect) infected with malware

What the fuck, yahoo.

The issue I have is when it's supposed to be an adaptation. I'd much rather something like that go on for as long as need be rather than trying to fit into some episode limit constraint and inevitably having to cut plot related stuff.

Australia

Post some funny webms. I could use some cheering up, or something interesting to take a look at.

>Pic related
To be fair that picture of Mitt and Trump was pretty damn good

Ahh yeah that sucks. I only watch SoL so it doesn't matter too much. Not like theres a story to fuck up

Ooohhh yeah. RIP

The best is yet to come. Just you wait.

At least our Government can't get anything passed

there ain't enuff cocaine in da world to heal deez wounds fam

Is this real
Also Video games are alright, I played Euro Truck Simulator 2 today

In the states nothing gets passed unless its globalist shit that both sides want really.

The worst thing is when a show's pacing is the sort that warrants multiple seasons to cover in full, and either ends on a cliffhanger that never resolves, an anime-only ending, or a combination of the two. Though I suppose the worst is when a series gets an adaptation long before the original material is done and effectively runs out of canon shit a fraction of the way through. If you're really lucky, they still FMA 2003 something good together.

CAN'T WAIT

ONE OF THOSE WASN'T HAPPY AT ALL

Sad now.

go 2 bed pops

ABUSE DAT COOOON

i'm gonna b rollin da dice on deez webms from here on out cuz dey ain't labeled

Well in 2018 and Onwards Trump should get heaps of shit passed

Would it make you feel happier that 5 minutes or so before that scene Roy was jumping through walls like a madman

Hey DMX

hi budy

how has your day been
This thread died way too early tonight

ikr fam iz been good fo da mos part monica jus playn a lil rogulike shit sum nigga wuz talkin bout in da thread a couple days ago monica got sum dome 2

What Rougelike are you playing
I played Euro Truck Simulator earlier today and watched some Legends of the Galactic Heroes

red rogue iz mo a rogue lite tbh side scrollan shit but iz free n got sum cool depth so far. tryna find anotha drow face tbh.

Are Drows like Goblins or something

dark elves in d&d but being turned into one or wearing dey face in dis game give u sum cheesy ass night vision shit.

Ah, so they're like Goblin Elves

Classic Mega Man is just patterns. If you're not running right all the way to the boss without stopping you're doing it wrong.

I hope everyone in 4 am is well. I've been sick so I've called into work the last two nights, going in tonight then celebrating New Years at the arcade. Life is good. I fear I'm becoming a normalfag with this wageslave routine but it's more fun than begin NEET so far.

Stephen's Sausage Roll.