Pokemon Thread: Is this a JoJo Reference Edition

Thread Question: Do you reset to get your starter pokemon with a specific nature at the beginning of a playthrough? Yes or No? Why or Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9_BRW5S0Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=thxFklxbs_c
youtube.com/watch?v=6PbnT0x0e5I
youtube.com/watch?v=tBIPHpy3yk0
youtube.com/watch?v=fw8GWSciRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=W3XEUx4-76Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K1CdRRc2a2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This template may help as well.

Did you plan this too Jojo?

Here's a template that you guys might like. Design your own team as if you were a gym leader. What type of pokemon would you use, and what TM would you give out for winning?

Froslass
I'm not sure I particularly like any of them, but if I had to choose Kanto
SuMo has some nice fucking tracks
I don't remember this shit, probably the cute poison rocker from… Gen 5 I think
Probably the armour guy from x and y or phoebe from rse because I can't remember anyone else
Cynthia a cute
Plasma, I liked their leader because he seemed threatening
BW2 rival was cool in his design. He was a periodic boss like encounter, so that's how I'm interpreting this question
Kukui, because he actually seemed to have a personality
Dawn and/or Serena
no because with the sheer amount of cutscenes that take place between starting a new save and getting your first mon, it takes way too fucking long

so how about that gen7 anime series I've yet to find a redeeming factor about it.

The player characters are doing the fucking Yo-Kai Watch Dance…

Gardevoir
Johto
Sun and Moon
Flannery
Phoebe
Diantha
Aether Foundation
Lusamine
Juniper
Dawn
Gen II
No because i don't like going through that trouble, especially if it takes hours.

WHICH POKEMON WOULD YOU LIKE TO FUG, Holla Forums?

the best one

these

Why do people give Gard tits in fanart, she has non in game only a terrifying anti-hug chest spike.

Furries don't let stuff like that get in the way of muh dick.

Why are you autistic?

There are so many.

Here is the result of my AUTISM.

0 badges: Straightforward, Houndour as Signature resists Fairy and is adorable, and Raticate ensure Fighting-types hold a advantage so a new trainer can learn about type advantages while not being too threatening, Pooch is more filler then anything.

1 Badge: Switch out Pooch for Carvanha to get some coverage.

2 Badge: Add in Nuzleaf to cover Houndours Water weakness and complete abillity to counter all three basic starter elements.

3 Badge: This is where thins get stepped up a bit, Drapions Poison type means it isn't weak to the normal Dark exploits of Fighting and Fairy, giving the challeneger a Mid-league shake-up, to make up for this Raticate stays with its 4x Fighting weakness and Houndour is not only weak due not yet evolving, but easily exploited due Nuzleaf not being around.

4 Badges: Raticate is "Upgraded" into Pawniard, the 4x Fighting weakness remains, but now has added ability to REMOVE FAIRY, futhermore here is the big "Evolve" wake-up call.

5-6 Badges: Nuzleaf returns as Shiftry, resulting in basic elemental coverage.

7 Badges: Pawniard gets a upgrade to Bisharp, potentially Lance Dragonite'd.

Full Team: REMOVE FAIRY means Pangoro is actually usable.

Swampert Gardevoir is a close 2nd tough

Hoenn

GEN3

Sabrina

Lance

Troy Synthia is a close 2nd

Team Rocket

Giovanni

Prof Oak

Serena May is a close 2nd

GEN3

have to correct this one:

Giovanni Lusamine comes as close 2nd

Avalugg, Archeops or Tsareena. Too hard to pick
Johto for comfy, Alola otherwise
Gen 2. Pokemon always has good tracks though
Jasmine
Will
Gary/Blue
Skull
Guzma
Sycamore
Gothitelle
2 or 7, too hard to pick

Nah, it's not like Pokemon is hard or anything.

Gen 7's designs are way too good.

Pokémon: Espurr
Region: Johto
OST: Gold/Silver
Gym Leader: Erika
Elite Four: Lorelei
Champion: Gary
Villains: Team Rocket
Boss: Giovanni
Prof: Ivy
Girl: Serena
Generation: 2 or 4
Question: God no.

Like Gary in G/S/C/HG/SS for maximum ass-kicking. Did they ever make another gym with no actual element theme like that?

Technically the first one in BW since the theme was "We'll use the type that fucks over your starter." for that one.

Nah, I just pick what fits my fancy and am grateful if its female.

I've go theses sorts of images up until gen 3. any interest in a dump?

Jesus fucking christ. This is making me have autism.
Is it better in japanese?
Jesus christ I sat and watched it all.
Help me

I actually just started Pokemon playing Pokemon with Gen 7, I never was too interested in it in the past Expect for Mystery Dungeon and I think that Sun is actually quite fun, pls no bully

did you have a hard time remembering type advantage/disadvantages? I kind of think its been burned into my skull over the past 20 years, but how easy was it for you to remember?

Also, favorite pokemon so far?

Sun/Moon is probably the best release they've done really. I've been playing since gen 1 and its the the first game I've bothered to 100% pokedex since gen 3

Yeah I had some problems where I had to look up type advantages/disadvantages, but most of them were logical and pretty easy to remember.

My favourite Pokemon so far are those five:

Anybody know where to pirate rpgmaker 32? I want to make a fangame without giving the rpgmaker devs shekels, unless there's an open source alternative.

I've heard one total fanboy nerd at work say Sun/Moon are the greatest Pokemon games ever and have officially graduated from being kids games, and I've heard from one friend that she got bored and quit playing when she got to the second island and the only good thing about the game is how pretty it is.
I'm getting mixed messages here.

SM is the best mainline pokemon game in the 20 years this series has being going

Well it has hot batshit insane milfs.

Patrician taste right here

I keep forgetting everything about Fairy types other than that Dragon doesn't effect them and they're super effective against Dragon.

Also, am I the only one that frequently forgets what is super effective against what in the Ghost/Dark/Psychic triangle of strangeness?

It only keeps reminding me that the plot of Sun is basically Kill la Kill but with Pokemon

This is one of the few times where the translation team stayed as accurate as possible.

Psychic is weak to common fears like *Bugs*, *Ghosts* and the *Dark*
And Dark type ("Evil" type in japanese) beats cheeky and prankster ghosts.

Sorry I don't watch bad and edgy anime

I don't trust waifufags.

Sure, go ahead. Those were pretty easy though.

What? I can understand calling it bad, because everything in that is absolutely fucking retarded even though it was meant to be that way, but edgy? How was it edgy in any way?

He didn't watch it, so he just parrots memes about it.

Fanboy nerds are always wrong.
wew lad, call him a faggot for me.

Ι didn't watch it, I just parrot the memes
Isn't it about a rebelious chick that beats stuff?

Nevermind, the plot similarities are still there.

its not suppose to be hard. Just some fun images.

I like to remember Fairy's weakness to steel as "The blade of the knight killed the mystic beast"

in some mythology the fae had a weakness to iron and other metals.

Just remember that fae are weak to iron/steel in folklore.

It's not the best, but it's not awful. There's a lot of quality of life improvements with retarded choices thrown in and some of the new mon are neat. If they had at least included move tutors like ORAS, it would have at least made the post-game more interesting. Doesn't really affect me since I just use a save editor, though.

Fae in folklore have a weakness to cold-forged steel, don't they? At least, that's how I remember that. And Poison beating them because Poison needed a buff. Never remember them being resistant to fire and fighting until it's too late though. Fairy beating Dark seems a bit weird.

Kind of but she's not the "ow the edge" rebelious. Just… well rebelious. The only thing which can be considered remotely edgy about is that she wears red and black, but aside of that she's just your typical tomboy/shounen protagonist archetype. The whole thing about her being edgy is just a meme.

I didn't think the games could get worse that gen 6. Now Gen 7 proved me wrong, the games are a fucking chore and borderline walking sim. I don't even think romhacks can save the games like they did for OR/AS.

It's such a fucking piss off because there is so many good things added that have been long over due, but they didn't fix any of the mistakes gen 6 had and only add even more worse mistakes. Now the fucking games sold really well thanks to that pokemon go shit, so the games will never be fun or have freedom again thanks to the mobile audience.

Maybe it's because I tried out the older games a long time ago And as I said, I never played them very carefully, Pokemon Sun is the first time I play Pokemon games any seriously besides the spin-offs but I thought that Pokemon were kind of linear from the beginning.

it has been with minor exceptions as seen in gold/silver

The first games let you do some things out of order. Mostly whether you want to do Celadon City or move to Fuschia City first. The other games are mostly linear.
The only problem with Sun/Moon and XY is that it's a lot more obvious. Cutscenes are neat every now and again but Sun/Moon is full of them. Replaying it is going to be a chore compared to the other games.

Gen 1 had tons of sequence breaking and gen 2 had some but not as much. Gen 4 through 6 had a fixed path your were suppose to go but it wasn't as bad as gen 7. Gen 7 you have constant roadblocks, pokemon blocking your way, a fucking waypoint constantly on and NPCs telling you can't go there yet even though there is nothing stopping you from exploring another area.

The other gets didn't let you go to new areas mostly because you either needed a badge or an HM to progress. While the new games don't let you into areas you want to go (despite sometimes already explored the area earlier) because the designers just didn't want you to go there. It goes from "this is where you have to go next; find your own way" to "this is where you have to go next; don't worry I'll hold your hand so you don't wonder off."

Yeah but they appear for only specific events and after they disappear the actual journey towards the trials often has a lot of side-stuff that you can explore in form of side-locations or secrets There is a secret cave on island 1 for example. And after you defeat the Kahuna of the island, the place opens up and allows you to discover a lot more of optional stuff that you couldn't get to before.

You still have that in the form of locations hidden behind things that only ride pokeymans can unlock.

She did have that one berserk transformation that vomited boiling blood and had spikes going through her legs and she did shun Senketsu after waking up because reasons. Those parts were pretty edgy.

I will never understand why they're so adamant about adding nice things only in the last games of the generation.

The other games did this as well, Rock Climb in Gen 4 for instance. It's not new that there are secret areas or none story related places to explore once you get the right HM. It's still a net loss for Gen 7.

I don't think you can call "being overtaken by something stronger than yourself" as "character being edgy".

That's just her being angry and annoyed after going through a shit ton of uncomfortable stuff. That's a pretty normal reaction.

Yeah but what I'm saying is that it's not as bad as it seems, the game doesn't completely take freedom away from you, it just has a lot of cutscenes. But there is still a game behind it.

I remember having this book as a kid. It's a good time waster.

The problem is that most of your time during the main story is spent watching superficial cutscenes rather than playing the underlaying game. Exposition is okay but not to the point where it becomes the main focus.

Espeon
Never really put that much thought into it
N's Farewell
Misty or Ibuki or Roxanne or Iris not sure
Maybe Bruno again never really thought about it
Red
Gary :^)
Giovanni
Rowan
I have thought about this but I can't choose.
Gen 2 just because that's when Espeon was introduced.

No because I never really cared what nature they had.

Let's put it this way, I do not see myself ever replaying this game and I really had to force myself to go through the main storyline. The writing is ok. Lillie and Hau are pretty good characters. But the story is a detriment. POINT A TO POINT B, WHAT YOU WANT TO EXPLORE? FUCK YOU GO TO THE PLOT POINT. WHAT YOU WANT TO ENTER THIS AREA? FUCK YOU, BECOME THE CHAMPION. WHAT YOU WANT TO DO SOME SIDE SHIT NOW THAT WE'VE SHOWN IT TO YOU EARLY ON? FUCK YOU, GET SOME LEVEL 50 POKES.

Maybe gamefreak learned that people want more endgame content but locking it away when it's right in your face at the time, I almost, almost don't want to bother. Romhacks deleting the cutscenes when.

Playing through it now, I'm about to leave the first island and I'm already sick of these all these cutscenes, it feels like I'm playing MGS4.

Are these still the beszt?

shaymin- land forme
alola
tossup between d/p/p, s/m, x/y s/m
misty
acerola
kukui
skull
giovanni
ivy :^]
uh, shit.. serena. because of nate-kun's cyoa.

I don't reset stats or anything at the beginning. I typically play the singleplayer as much as I can, taking whatever the game gives me, until I'm bored of it. Once I'm bored of singleplayer, I gen mons for competitive multiplayer.

Even her human form is cute

Zygarde
Hoenn
Too many, here is one from each gen instead
youtube.com/watch?v=h9_BRW5S0Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=thxFklxbs_c
youtube.com/watch?v=6PbnT0x0e5I
youtube.com/watch?v=tBIPHpy3yk0
youtube.com/watch?v=fw8GWSciRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=W3XEUx4-76Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K1CdRRc2a2s
Literally whos before S&M so I'll go with captain Lana which actually has a funny character and appears outside her "gym", Nanu has some story behind him as well
Same, Acerola for S&M is fun too. not a lolifag
Cynthia and Kukui for the same reasons
Aether and Skull
Lusamine and Guzma who have character that develops and backstories, especially Guzma and his relationship with her.
Kukui obviously
Tough question
Gen V and by next November possibly VII
Only ever did it in Moon to get a female Popplio because unfortunately Primarina's design doesn't make any sense at all for male.

Most of these question would make no sense before Sun & Moon because "characters" and "plot" were lame.

I reset until my starter is female and has a nature that doesn't fuck it up. Unless its gen 1 or 3. Those gens are for bros and not hos.

Kabutops
hoenn
SuMo
Sabrina
Acerolla
Cynthia
Team skull was great
Guzma
Fennel
Purple Tomoko

The game may be "streamlined" now, but unless you enforce personal restraints (lead with lowest level Poke, Set Mode, never use petting mechanic for extra EXP/luck bullshit, avoid using healing items in battle, avoid going back to Pokemon Centers between routes)- then it is piss easy.

Sure you could always run back to a Pokemon Center even in Gen 1- but you'd have to walk through tall grass or a cave to do it. Or the path simply being too long and tempting you to push on.

I've been enjoying it so far, though the handholding is infuriating. The meta also seems more varied/fun- but that'll soon break when older gens can be transferred

so fuck pokemon and fuck the nip sliteye cucks who play online and fuck the cheating AI that gens in shit to fuck you over

What kind of team where your running?

i'd caught and bred both a 5iv regenerator toxapex and 5iv rough skin garchomp, a salazzle, aegislash with 0 speed iv, gengar, minior and sableye

none of them lasted shit and I used to be pretty good online back in X/Y
I give up I have no idea why i kept losing

I heard it's incredibly hard to get a winstreak over 10, how did you manage it?

Sableye
Alola, but maybe that's just because it's the freshest in my mind.
Gladion theme
Nanu, if he counts.
Phoebe
Steven
Skull
Guzma
I actually dunno.
Phoebe, maybe Acerola too.
7, but same thing as question 2. Maybe it's just because it's the most recent I've played.
I don't go for any one specific nature. I don't have the patience, and that's something I can worry about later on while breeding if I care. I do reset if I get a nature that's actively bad, though. Like Modest on a physical attacker. It just bothers me a good deal, constantly thinking about how my starter is kinda gimped.

toxapex, garchomp and aegislash. just switching in and learning the AI and how to mess with it.
Toxapex can pretty much tank anything with regenerator and a rocky helmet and can burn through their bullshit walls, while mega garchomp can deal with most shit and deal that extra damage with rough skin and wipe and aegislash was there to fuck them over with kings shield and giving toxic from toxapex some extra time

I'm still trying to find a team to do well with. I've found my self gravitating to double battles, A fair amount of pokemon in this new meta have great potential for Doubles.

I can second Toxapex and Aegislash, they are both amazing in tree. Toxapex just walls so much by itself, and can stop most set up with haze, if you're willing to do a tiny bit of breeding. Aegislash is just all around godlike, but especially so because you can take advantage of the stupid AI, and let them attack into King's Shield a few times to cripple their physical attack. Been using those two alongside Mega Sableye, because the AI also doesn't really know how to handle magic bounce, and it saves me from having to take chances with most confusion/paralyze RNG that Battle Tree can be so infamous with. Plus Sableye is my favorite, so I'm gonna use it no matter what.

Strange. The AI is designed to cheat at higher levels, but not to avoid King' Shield or Magic Bounce.

it cheats but the AI is stupid and always fall for the same bait and switch, even easier when they bring out the same teams again and again against you.

I decided that I want to use Litten for my 2nd playthrough of Moon, but I don't know what Pokemon I should use on my team. Any have any suggestions?

Pikipek if you didn't the first time. Toucannon is awesome.
Also Stamina Mudbray makes the game easy when you're fighting physical attackers.

those sound like they're worth considering. I also am considering using Bewear, Tseerena and Palossand on my team. Should I or shouldn't I?

forgot to mention I might try alolan Raichu as well. When's the earliest you can get a thunderstone again?

I had a Tsareena on my team. You can trade an NPC for a bounsweet earlier than Lush Forest, but it won't have the better ability. As for the Thunderstone latest I can think of is around the second island, since the kahuna has a shop with them. You might find it somewhere earlier though.

I have too many favorites, but off the top of my head: Ampharos, Wigglytuff, Goodra not a fetish fag, I swear, Bewear.
Johto
Sun & Moon's is pretty promising, miles better than X & Y, I'm particularly fond of the Kahuna theme
None have stuck out all that well to me. Hapu was fun, she legit made me scared to lose for the first time in awhile.
Again, I don't remember people all that well, but recently playing Sun I liked Acerola out of the Alola Elite Four
All of them except for Flare
DESTRUCTION IN HUMAN FORM, YOUR BOY, GUZMA!
Sycamore, the only redeemable thing about Gen 6 to be honest.
Salazzle
I'm enjoying 7, I like it better than 6, 4, and 1. I've never played 5th. It could be nostalgia goggles, but I had a blast with 2.
No, I just wait until I can breed the shit out of them and that's if I decide I like them enough competitively.

And as for the Gym Leader template, which I'm too lazy to shop pics onto.
Type: Fairy
Instead of a signature Pokemon, I'd do a Double Battle or Triple Battle
Team: Wigglytuff, Whimsicott, Ribombee, Alolan Ninetales, Mawile, Togekiss (For less experienced trainers, I'd have their pre-evos)
Not gay, I just happen to like the designs of most Fairy Pokemon

Alright lets do this.
Which is the best new Pokegirl?
I choose Lusamine

Bewear's pretty good, easily one of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon. He's good at dealing consistent damage to other Pokemon with Bind and then going after their teammates with more power. I've found it works well.

What's wrong with you?

Wicke

Lillie, but they were all ok. Dark type Kahuna best boy.

Lillie is pretty adorable.

This

Would've said lillie but knowing she planned on fucking off without telling you was a bitch move.

WICKE IS THICC

WICKE IS THE BREAST

Scizor
Alola, but was Johto before that.
SM
Skyla
Acerola
Cynthia, but I really like Steven too
Plasma
Ghetsis
Juniper
Acerola

>Suiren
To answer the question: No, that's fucking stupid.

I swear to god I'm not making this up.

The worst is that Ice only resists itself. It doesn't resist Grass, Water, Electric or any other type that could make sense. Unless you're trying to wall off Pokemon with Ice type attacks there's no advantage.
At the very least they could slap Filter on Avalugg and Cryogonal.

Took me a while to decide on the mons.

Any love for Plumeria?

Lana and Acerola are GOD TIER.
Wickie second best girl after them

I can only think of that backpack cuck image when reading this. They're probably not referencing Holla Forums, but it's such a strange thing to say regardless.

They're referencing Nebby in Lillie's bag. How do you not get that?

Also what annoys me about the Sun and Moon story.

The writing is very decent, the characters are good and likeable, the action is exciting and every person that you meet, be it trial captain or a kahuna has his/her distinct personality and sometimes even development.

But everything expect the trials and the Elite four, literally has nothing to do with our character. It is not a story about him, he has no real motivation outside "Lilly is my friend I guess" and every single character he travels with would be a better protagonist in this situation than him. He has no ties with the Aether foundation, his only worth storywise is the fact that he is a good Pokemon trainer. The game would have been better off having Gladion Who despite his "edgyness" is actually quite a good character or even fucking Hau who's a nigger as a protagonist. It doesn't help that our doll like shitface of a main character always has literally the same expression. Fuck, Lily's whole world is literally falling apart before her very eyes and he just stands there like a retard while all the other characters do all the interesting stuff. Literally make Gladion win both the fights at Aether's paradise, remove our main character and literally NOTHING would change. The only reason why he is even there is to beat up some characters who couldn't be beaten by Gladion or Hau because plot convenience and it feels forced as hell for him to be there.

Silent protagonists who have no important dialogue options in RPGs are fucking cancer

What you're saying is the story should have had Lillie as the player character, traveling the Pokemon world and having adventures without actually having Pokemon battles or catching any Pokemon until the post-game. It should have been more dialog focused with actual consequences for dialog choices, and probably featured some sort of mystery solving element to figure out what's going on with Gladion and Type:Null, what happened to Lusamine, why Hau committed suicide, and why Team Skull kids are really just underprivileged youths in need of parents. The final battle is between Lillie (you) and Lusamine, with only a super powered Solgaleo/Lunala on your team, climaxing with a super-Totem battle against Jellyfish Lusamine.

Post-game takes place in Kanto and basically just repeats the Gen 1 story.

What I meant is that the main character shouldn't be so fucking detached from everything around him.

Giving him any fucking facial expression, I can't identify with a character that just stands and smiles in the most serious moments

Midnight Lycanroc
Johto or Sinnoh
Gen II because nostalgia I guess
Clemont cause he's cute
idk
Don't really have one. Gary because he was the most relevant rival I guess
Rocket or Aether (actual spoiler)
Ya boi
Oak
Wally
II

Giving mine sunglasses helped by making it look like he's just smug and aloof rather than expressionless

That stuff is actually especially bad since PMD actually manage to have Player Inserts that "talks" and does it fairly well, so it can be pulled off.

Hell, aside from the first one Plot Focus is generally more on the Partner, in a way similarly to how Focus is on Lillie in S/M.

And you should have had option of giving her back Nebby after you get your own baby Cosmog.

S/M reeks of having a plot written first and then having the protagonist added into it due suits not wanting to take a risk, kinda like FFXII with Vaan.

Didn't you mean to answer to my post?

Nah.

It was meant for

But that was my post

I don't look at IDs unless i suspect something is up, thought you were the Fairy guy, sorry brah.

I wouldn't have thought so, but sure I'll accept it.

Pokemon Rewind 2016

ITS PIKACHU!

Gost best type

This thread doesn't have enough Acerola

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

Prism confirmed for better game than Moon right?

It's close though.

Yeah I gave her some sunglasses too, instantly fixed the expressionless doll.

Is that badge supposed to represent the loss of life?

Mallows enthusiasm and cooking skill makes me think she would make a great housewife

You've got some weak ass picks with two of those girls.

how is it possible that she struggles to find a partner? Any signs of what might keep her from finding someone?

that genwun piece of shit kek

If I had to guess, she wasn't interested when she was younger, and she was a Christmas Cake by the time she had things settled enough that she could afford to go looking.

tragic. I bet Professor Kukui barked up that tree at some point.

Are there any fangames out there that make big changes to the core gameplay of Pokemon? Playing Dragon Quest Monsters was so refreshing after playing so much Pokemon and it made me rather play Joker 2 than Prism because it was much more interesting and fun.
I remember there was one that had the gen 2 style and had all of your Pokemon out at once in battle but I forgot the name.

Only one I can think of is Pokemon: Type Wild, which was a MUGEN-based fighting game.
There might be something RPGMaker based, but it's not like normal RPGMaker is much of an improvement.

Shes just a single lady who kind of wants a boyfriend.

Frankly all the girls are great in the game, its absurd.

More like dat EVERYTHING! Seriously, if her hair was longer I'm pretty certain I'd end up humping my 3DS every time she showed up.

Yes. The only games worse than Sun/Moon are X/Y and Ruby/Sapphire

Chicken san is probably the weakest player grill though.

it's a hibiscus and there is not a single person who drew it right

No natures such as Adamant and Modest.
But it does have personalities though. Such as "Impetuous and silly." and "Likes to fight.".

MOTHERBEAST PORN WHERE

lola has best fan art

Which Pokemon would you _hug?
My list i would hug.

Primarina is pretty huggable

There are so many huggable pokes user.

Nah, that title still remains with this one.

You're right user-kun.

I don't really care for Yo–Kai Watch, but that's actually pretty charming and fun. It's meant for kids, y'know?

My guess is just she's way too scary for most.

What the fuck GF?

This webm is charming. Anyone know the name of the remix used?

Wobuffet
Hoenn
HGSS
Misty
Kahili
Steven Stone
Team Skull
Giovanni
Kukui
Misty/Whitney/Lillie/Lana, but Lillie best new girl
6 and 7 so far

I thought the same thing.

hot

look at it

Too soon.

Is the National Dex patch for SM out yet?

Who made that video and do they have more stuff?

Also, Gen 7 "animation" is better, but thats because all the humans look like blob people. I remember when Digimon did that shit. They have more time animating shit now because what they have to draw is so simple and unappealing in the first place.

I always pick the water starter, but this gen had the dumbest looking fairy ever, so I did all three. I usually do it though, not for gameplay reason, but for pokedex reason. This time I actually wanted to see if it had an overall impact on the gameplay though.

I think in Diamond and Pearl, the fire monkey was the best starter because you would not get another fucking fire pokemon well until maybe the 5th gym. The Penguin ended up being my favorite since steel is amazing.

after flip flappers I'm finding less and less excuses for studios to produce such hideous and unappealing animation.

Resolution aside, this is pretty jarring, especially since these are both suppose to be "action scenes."

You reposted in the wrong neighborhood
No seriously that's the name of the song

Whatever went wrong?

Well, they picked worse jojo's poses. Looks like a mix of competition, and something a long time coming.

Was flip flappers well produced? I avoided it because the premise seemed unappealing, but if it's well produced I might give it a try.

I swear they took a 24 episode budget and put it into 12 episodes. There is attention to details in almost every scene. I still didn't watch anything past the first episode ether for the same reason. but from all the webm clips people have posted, and screenshots like vagina lip flaps it defiantly seems well produced. I think they cheated by having very long stringy character designs though.

NPC trainers were the best this gen. Alolan lass, both female swimmers, female sightseer, I could go on. Female ace trainers are just bargain bin Mays though, so that's just a matter of taste.

What are your thoughts on Mallow?

She is a cute, but why didn't they stick with glove world hat? I imagined she would have been a more batshit insane Ash season 1. Especially with the Pika tossing.

She would look cuter with that chicken hat.
But i'd still fug Mallow so hard

you can take the hat off

Thanks my man.

Which becomes readily apparent by the end of the series. It's good for production, but not for plot; FliFla's story doesn't so much as end as it does just come to an abrupt halt.

Sort of like a real dream, I guess.

I don't like the starters enough to waste my time with that. Hell, after the drain that was clearing the main story I'm finding it hard to stay motivated and grinding out the tedious as fuck battle royal. Acerola was kind of worth putting up with bullshit for though, and there's not enough Lusamine.

bump

I found another template that we can possibly use for future Pokemon threads.

I haven't played any 3DS Pokemon games, if I were to *pirate* play them, which one should I play?

Sun/Moon is the only good one.

Average games with lots of gen 1 pandering. Drags on a bit, and isn't as climactic as the others, but it's PSS online system works great
Gen 3 but in the gen 6 engine. Not necessary if you've played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
Good games with a fuckton of cutscenes. Worth playing, but festival plaza is shit compared to PSS.

XY -> SM. Skip XY if you want but SM is good so don't skip that.

Super Mystery Dungeon is good too.

HG/SS > Black2/White2 = Emerald > Sun/Moon > Platinum > FireRed/LeafGreen > Crystal > ORAS > Gold/Silver > Ruby/Sapphire > Yellow > Black/White > Red/Green/Blue > Diamond/Pearl = X/Y.

I like you.

Is Golisopod a good pokemon?

!

Best Pokemon in a long time.

I've wanted to use one on my team in my current playthrough of pokemon moon, and while Golisopod looks interesting, it seems like a big grind, plus it doesn't learn many physical water type moves, from what I've seen.

does this look sexual to you

look at this texture