How would a KH musou work?

How would a KH musou work?

I mean, the series has enough characters

I'm not kidding. I think it'd be fun.

KH is already a musou

Nice bait, have you played any of the games on a difficulty above normal?

If it's bait you just bit it. Don't reply to shitposts, user.

The KH2 Battle of the 1000 Heartless showed how it could be.
If something, I think KH3 HAVE TO BE something like mussou, as in, having hundreds of enemies on the screen and shit. Then again, that probably won't please Holla Forums autists.

The Battle of 1000 Heartless. And it would be shitty, because Musous are shitty.

Kingdom Hearts works better as an ARPG Final Fantasy like it started out as, I don't think much would be gained from moving to a Warriors format when it's already a pretty flashy brawler. It's clear by Hyrule Warriors with multiple Links who all fight totally differently from eachother that they could very definitely figure out unique movesets for everyone despite so many fucking Keyblade wielders, but with all their capabilities and the games themselves already showing them off I don't think it'd accomplish anything that 358/2 Days wouldn't.

Hell, just make a 358/2 2 and bump up the enemy count a huge deal, or play KH2's 1000 Heartless war, there's your Kingdom Warriors.

But he isnt wrong. It's piss poor easy even on the hardest modes.

Stop samefagging then and make a case.

I've always wondered why faggoty Dark Souls "git gud" players never go for Kingdom Hearts when enemies shit damage and make you roll constantly in about the same way.

KH2 doesn't even give you Dodge roll until you level up Valor.

Dodge roll's exclusive to KH2FM's Limit form, Valor gives high-jump. Heartless as a general rule being dumber negated most of the need for Dodge Roll but Wisdom's Quick Run fills the same purpose.

Like the time he fought an army of heartless, probably

The same as every other one. Copy paste the mechanics from the latest musou, tweak 'em a little, give it a KH coat of paint and call it a day.

It would be fun to fight retarded amounts of heartless. The massive fights are the best parts. It could be cool if you had bosses littered throughout a giant map.

If would be cool if the there was a KH musou, but it takes place during the keyblade war, flashy and CHURAYZEE as fuck, stays true to what makes the game KH and is canon.

I would totally buy that. You listening square enix?

It wouldn't. There's not a single writer or director in Omega Force or KT's employ willing to fuck themselves up that much to pen out and script KH's stupid plot.

Hey, they ran with Zelda and the mess that Skyward Sword made of everything.

It's a bit of a shame they couldn't manage the same out of Mobile Suit Gundam.

Even Ken's Rage did an alright job of Musouing Fist of the North Star.

Days but with lower draw distance.

Kingdom Heart's plot is a pearl without price. It is a wonderful, beautiful thing, as illogical as the nature of god. J/K:TLDR: immortal ghost wizard casts auto-life on the multiverse so he can survive forever

Don't forget there would likely be some Original the Character of Koei's design to bring the crossover together.

Can't imagine what that nightmare would look like given KH's already existing designs.

Make a sexy female Shadow Heartless with big tits, maybe a generic nobody with big tits, playable Minnie (tits), that sort of thing.

I like the way you think.

So simple, but so effective

it helps for someone like me who never really got in to it. my only experience has been second hand. a good friend is completely obsessed with it