Are there any videogames Holla Forums doesn't hate that weren't made 30 years ago?

are there any videogames Holla Forums doesn't hate that weren't made 30 years ago?

yeah uncharted 4 was pretty good but thats a console game please dont ban me mods

Only obscure shitty weebshit. Holla Forums has no taste in vidya to spot actual good games among the AAA garbage

Well you posted an image of one.

What's with the spew of shit threads recently? Did reddit go down?

Dragon's Dogma.

I don't know who she is, just liked her ass.

Yes.

She's a big grabby handed pervert and one of the best girls in the game.

Are you raiding Holla Forums? What's with the torrent of halfcuck tier threads?

thanks for proving me right, dipshit

what game is that? I need to jack off.

Epic thread

I wonder if she would grope a man with large muscle breasts?

It's named search it you fag you will find it here if you look enough

sage negated :)

Please stop filling the catalog with shit threads like this

This game came out 29 years ago and is pretty good.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. Can run on toasters and its a fun beat em up.

hello newfag

Theres like 3 threads dedicated tl that subject you shitposting faggot.

Too easy!

No kidding, Holla Forums only likes old shit made by the fucking Chinese because they're contrarian hipsters. Every single new game that comes out they cry like spoiled children because it's not made for them.

Well guess what? Videogames aren't just made for entitled neckbeard manchildren. We have awesome games like The Last of Us, Titanfall 2, Overwatch, and Uncharted- some of the best looking and funnest games ever made.

But oh no! It wasn't made to appeal to my creepy anime obsessions and lolicon fantasies! Well guess what losers, this is the future of videogames. No one wants to make games for creepy losers that always just criticize everything they make. Get over it. The industry is leaving you behind.

I think, I got the answer from /monster/. Behold!
>>>/monster/245497
>>>/monster/245504

Apparently, there is a horde of female autists from tumblr trolling cuck/r9k/ every winter break. Since Janny doesn't do jack shit, because he doesn't like the permavirginity and feels community that formed around it, the robots resorted to sending them elsewhere.

shoo shoo tumblr winter autist! Jack out and seek the peace of Christ!

MASSIVE CUCK DETECTED!

You can't beat sony.

Lots of them: there's La-Mulana (I believe its remake came out this decade as well and it's just as good as the original), the Shantae games, Hotline Miami, Lisa, 1001 Spikes, Fistful of Frags, and even AAA games from Ubishit like Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Rainbow Six: Siege.

Often times, however, it seems that making enjoyable games, with certain aspects about them in particular like boss fights, tight level design, and proper use of lighting, are lost arts.

Developers can even make a sequel to a game they released only a couple of years prior and be completely oblivious to what made the first game work so well.

shit thread by a shit person

Whoa there user you really hurt my feelings

Senran thread?

Well that explains a lot.

Sure.