Kamiya has stated multiple times that he wants to make a 3rd game

Kamiya has stated multiple times that he wants to make a 3rd game.
Will we ever get to see that dream come true?
MOON RIVER~

Of course, Kamiya is one of the last great Japanese devs.

I thought he said he wanted to make DMC x Bayo

Would buy

Platinum hasn't made a good game in years.

Bayo 2 isn't that old.
Also the nier demo just came out

Nier is just another rehash of their age-old gameplay styke. Platinum is like a Koei-Tecmo with a higher budget.

W101 wasn't a rehash and that was 2013

It wasn't too different. I want to see them make something as different from Bayonetta as Vanquish was at this point.

What's the point of a Bayonetta 3? I feel like I've played five Bayonetta games already.

Thief 2

It was more of the same with a different coating of paint.

What is w101 like?

If it happens, then Blue Moon Cover confirmed

The zipperhead lost his luster a loooooong time ago, you brainwashed fool.

The spatial awareness and stamina management necessary to continually combo weapon shapes without running into enemies or losing team members or energy is totally different, it's barely even analogous to any of their other games

Honestly I think they'd probably be angrier that you've confused them with dinks than for using an ethic slur.

They cant get angry, they have no soul

Name one bad game he's made, because I can't think of one

I don't think you need a soul to be angry.

That Xbone game, the others are all utterly mediocre.

How about about all of them. The only good thing Clover/Platinum has ever done well was Godhand and Kamiya wasn't involved at all, apparently

RE2 and RE0 are pretty horrible. Okami and the rest are quite overrated.

I don't even like Godhand.

get out

Its clunky, ugly and repetitive.

Why do you willingly go into a topic about a man whose entire career you dislike?

Because im american

Dark Side of the Moon Infinite Climax Mix or bust.

Can you go back to half chan?

You know he's either fucking with you or he doesn't like the style Platinum tends to make games in, right? It's no use arguing against him.

Have you seen the fucking released footage? It looks freaking terrible.

Still waiting on that Dating Sim Kamiya. Make it happen.

Bayonetta 2 ended perfectly and was really good, but overall wasn't too different to the first. Unless Platinum really changed the gameplay up, somehow, I don't think a third is necessary. Would be interested in that DMC crossover he expressed interest in a while ago, though.

It plays similarly to Bayonetta in the sense that some of her moves have carried over into TW101's movesets and that the controls for them were the same, but other than that it was quite different in terms of weapon switching, how to juggle enemies, movement etc. I like TW101 quite a lot.

Kamiya dream will come true, but you have to deal with the 3rd bayo game being on the Switch and it's Western version """"Localized"""" by you favorite group of Localizators; Memehouse.

I've read the Iwata Asks for Wonderful 101 that goes over Kamiya's history, he's a chronic underachiever, probably can't code well and if I had to guess doesn't like any of the engineering shit that goes into a game, and spends too much time shitposting on Twitter or playing video games. I'm surprised how many good games he's come out with, given he doesn't seem to have any idea what he's doing. And the big thing is that, it seems like his influence is a good thing on a project. Basically don't be surprised if Scalebound is a fucking disaster, but knowing Kamiya some miracle will happen and it will probably be one of the few good games to come out of Microsoft lately.

Controls for those particular moves, I mean. The controls for Bayonetta 1/2 and TW101 are fairly different outside of an attack button and the jump button.

I hope someone makes a DMC 5 that is actually good or complete. Even if its the same as 4 I will be happy if it is actually complete.

True, it was just a pile of shit instead.

How?

Nah, you're just casual scum

it's the most basic bitch Zelda clone around and is repetitive to the point of nausea. you must like Gone Homo and other walking simulators, huh?

I'm surprised, from his track record Kamiya doesn't often want to make sequels.

Hideaki Itsuno is still at Capcom and DMC4 SE proved that the can still make fun characters to play as. (even if lady and Trish were lacking compaired to Vergil)
But I agree 100% that they need to finish the fucking game this time.

I feel as if you are not fron around here, back when footage surfaced and we discussed it, what was shown was almost universally panned.

He's not wrong that everyone and their mother thought Scalebound looked like irredeemable trash every time it was shown

God bless America

Doesn't it still look that way? It just looks closer to GoW or the warriors games than it does Bayonetta or DMC

The last time I saw it was E3 2016 and yeah, it still looks bad

It doesn't even look bad in the sense of it being a kusoge or anything, it just looks bad compared to how far Platinum has come, if Naughty Dog or something were developing this then I'd pretty much consider it par for the course, but I guess I've just come to expect a little bit more of P*

Maybe don't be a casual and pretend others are new then.
Or just go back to half chan of course.

Pretty funny considering you just mixed up IDs

Bayonetta is a 6/10 game and a 4/10 girl.

So all together it gets 10/10?

No user, learn basic reading comprehension.

Maybe if he makes a game that actually sells

Shit character and shit game. I don't remember this faggot making one attractive character. It's sad these fuckers are the ones making next nier ruining beautiful concept art. Hopefully platinuscum will die already.

I can read fine, your posts are borderline incoherent

It's perfect grammar user. You can direct a statement not at the same person you are responding to.
Either way casuals shouldn't pretend others are new.

DS3 changes up the gameplay from 1 a fair amount actually

how will platinum survive with so many shitty games releases
ontop of the "good" games never really selling that great

I hope that JP guy gets dick cancer and that Donte bound flops super hard and he takes the blame

Too obvious.

He blocked you on twitter didn't he?
That is the only explanation for this samefag autism.

Not if you aren't using a comma when directly addressing someone by name, user. :^)

what?
I dont care about LE block man

I'm talking about JP the retard that defends censorship and is a massive fuck head and main developer on scalebound

Do you eat shit?

Autism is a hell of a disease

God hand is still a good game faggot

See, now you are actually confusing people, I love God Hand

I'm not fucking autistic that was the first post I made in the thread

I'm simply asking how platinum will keep going when they keep releasing flops

almost every game since Bayo2 has been shit and sold like crap
ontop of scalebound looking like Donte from devil may cry DMC fuck you edition
and JP being lead designer and being a massive fucking dick head SJW appologist neofag

its not a good image and god knows what will happen when scalebound flops

Not saying you do.

High budget Drakengard 2? Not particularly inspiring.

Truth hurts user, learn to accept it.

This guy gets it

Check'em

It's a Zelda clone that does the genre better than any of the actual 3d Zeldas.

Yes it is. It improved nothing upon the formula, even did it worse at places.

I'd buy it. Bayo1&2 and smash were enough for me to buy a shitty nintendo console, the first console i've bought since the original xbawks. The aesthetic style of the bayonetta games is just so joyful and fun, coupled with good gameplay. Top notch products, would buy a third game or a DMCxBayo crossover game

Why are you samefaging so hard anob? No one is falling for it.

Bayonetta has never been anything but shit. 1 or 2. You just need to level out your hormones, or wait till you mature enough to get past the chubby those mediocre games give you.

May I recommend you kill yourself? After all, it is the only treatment proven 100% effective at curing shit tastes such as yours.

wipe this meme from the face of the earth

You should go play a real game with stylistic action, such as Bomberman.

If he does I hope it doesn't go full retard with equippable items like 2 does.

you just did

Also I'm aware Kamiya wasn't involved with the first but I really hope Sega or Platinum get around to making Vanquish 2

JAPANESE PHIL FISH

Oh there he is, I was getting worried.

I almost miss laughing at thinly-veiled template threads. Key word: almost.

Why would faggots that cherrypick to shit on a studio founded by the man who made a great series like DMC even exist?

Didnt he at one point say if there was third game in the Bayo universe, Bayonetta wouldn't be the main character?

autism. It is one guy samefagging.

Wew, more generic curazy shit which all plays the same.

No, thanks. He should make innovative fun games again instead like Viewtiful Joe, Okami or even RE2.