ANGRY GENERAL

YOU GETTIN' MAD AT VIDEOGAMES?
POST WHY ARE YOU GETTIN' MAD AT VIDEOGAMES

I am more getting bored and sad recently, than mad. I miss those times when games actually given me some emotions.

Its one of the easiest souls-likes. How fucking shit are you?

Man I dunno, maybe I'm just underleveled, but that boss is just wrecking my shit.
Like I said, I did it in under 3 times on my first character, so I dunno why it's giving me such a hard time now.

I will forever be angry about this.

I USED TO GET MAD AT VIDEO GAMES, BUT NOW I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO STOP GETTING MAD ALL THE TIME

I SIMPLY DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES!

BUGGED PLAYER MECHANICS

FUCJ

This.
If I'm mad about anything it's vidya is failing me as escapism and I'm more aware than usual of how shit my life is.

>rocks wind falls, everybody dies

Any time I play a Mario romhack that has marathon-length levels, one checkpoint at most in each, and very few powerups.
Doubly so if the game has really precise jumps/maneuvers on top of that. Because of THAT, the game starts to feel more like a battle against the physics and controls than anything, because Mario was not designed to be this unforgiving. I can't even tell you the amount of times I've glitched off a platform, or a fish killed me from below when I was jumping, or I ran into an enemy while holding a shell, yet the shell phased through him and he killed me, etc. To me, it all shows that the author has no fucking idea what the Mario games are actually good at, and can't design hard levels that are actually fun, so they compensate by being overly punishing.

I'm usually chill as fuck but when I rage I rage hard only happened three times:

I got so mad I grabbed a bat and smashed the kinect while my younger brother cried no and I kept repeating "IT MADE ME DO THIS" over and over. First time I ever raged.

Just been playing Fast Racing Neo.
FUCK THIS CHEATING GAME!

I can't git gud at Skyward Sword controls, but I'm too autistic to give up on beating this shit game

what speed are you on? I got as far as the third cup on hypersonic. Sunahara desert makes my blood fucking boil. I will never get anything other than last place on that track

I'm getting mad? at Rabi Ribi because i just got to rainbow hologram boss fight and i feel like I'm developing epilepsy at an accelerated rate.
Jesus Christ i almost blacked out and fell out of my chair at one point, i honestly have no idea how I'm going to beat this boss.

This is really what pisses me off about that boss fight the automatic fucking toxic and I couldn't see what it was doing thanks to clothe physics because I'm retarded. In the Chalice dungeons it's the same thing too but it hits far harder that's about it, I only died around six times fighting it though.
Now the chalice dungeons are the meaning of bullshit and I mean later ones getting four bell maidens at once summining a wolf plus several spiders when spiders are the cheapest enemy ever concepted ever as they're like tickle me elmo making you want to touch them so often. I've been curb stomped multiple times by 9+ spiders hopping at me at once.

Have you tried pretending like the wiimote is the sword and the nunchuck is the shield?
I don't understand the difficulty people have with the controls.
SS had bigger flaws like the padding of game time by making you repeat dungeons.

Videogames became boring as hell. No creativity at all. And realism is boring.

Supersonic so far, I'm especially having trouble on the DLC tracks.

the combat is fine for me, I have no issues there. For whatever reason, whenever I try to get the loftwing to go up with the up-down motion on the wiimote, it starts veering to the right while going up. And I've calibrated my wiimote a million fucking times so its not that. The other issue I have is controlling dives from heights. This is a combination of me being bad and the game's clunky controls

Here's a (you)

I still manage to get a little bit of feelings when playing Monster Hunter. I used to get furious and shout, but these days it's more like

Fucking shit

Truly, a most unfortunate coincidence.

not angry, but still, I miss my battlestation.

10/10 rage would watch and mock you

And the game is just like that for the most part, unnecessarily big mobs of bullshit and bullshit stages leading to easy bosses, fuck DS2's atricious balance and design.

Recently started playing Shogun 2

TOTAL WAR AI HAVING CHEAT CASH & ORDER BONUSES IS BULLSHIT. I SPENT 3 DAYS TRYING TO GET MORE THEN 2 PROVINCES AND STARTING OVER WHEN THEY SEND 4 STACKS AT ME. PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A MOD TO REMOVE AI BONUSES

Play a better game.
Like Medieval 2 and its six gorillion overhaul mods.

I played medieval 2 to death same as Shogun 2. I have a history hard on and I felt like going back to fuedal japan and I really wanted to play religious monks. But holy shit is it a terrible spot to start

>want to kick gf off playing fallout 4 on muh tv

The only reason as to why it's so difficult is because of the engine itself.
In a battalion vs battalion situation if either side has even the slightest advantage in terms of stats, they'll win because muh 1v1 studio mocap. Nothing else matters.
This is also why I really dislike the game.

Just wait for that Genghis Khan mod, you know the autists will do it better.

I spent a while trying to figure out the riddle bullshit in the RE7 demo. I'm kind of into that stupid little vertical slice thing and figure 100 percenting it will unlock something later on if/when I get the full game. Finally got fed up and looked up where they are because pixel hunting with no context clues is pure bullshit.

I whack the painting of bag-head and… Nothing. No giggle, no new clue. Piece of shit nonsense puzzle just flat put broke and I wasted an hour on this aimless faggotry for nothing.

I'm still interests in RE7 but holy shit Capcom.

I'm still waiting for Total warhammer to get cracked so Holla Forumsirgins can play it. It got rid of that 1 v 1 shit finally. I just wish it was 40k not fantasy shit

Why would you think that? It's not going to

I hear it's not a huge improvement and that they streamlined the campaign and battles even more.
Don't expect any good mods for it either because CA needs to sell those fantastic DLCs.

I get pretty frustrated in MGSV when I have to shoot helmeted enemies. The aiming is so janky that even if I shot a nigger straight in the face with a tranq it still somehow counts as a shot to the helmet. I know you can destroy their helmet supplies, but still pisses me off. Some examples:

I massacred them all and restarted. Got myself sleep grenades + sleep support. Helmets didn't save them anymore.

shoot them in the dick if they have helmets, it also counts as an instant tranq

The fact that it isn't 1 v 1 battles anymore is a huge improvement for me. Plus I had a huge craving for giant armies of undead and I already played the shit out of dominions and HoMM. I wish Total war had the same developers but a different publisher.

is it just me or there a massive input delay for the DS version of FF4? it's really pissing me off and making this game way harder than it needs to be.

Monster Hunter franchise
Got gud and rarely got hit by invisible walls but still.

It's better than it used to be and I'll take it

I hope you played MHFU first fuckboy because if you didn't get G-rank MHFU. Prepare you anus for massive ass hitboxes and love it, if you can't you're a fucking casual holy shit.

Spent 5 hours building my first engine on my summer car and the fucking thing wont start, did it all in one sitting thanks to the issues with parts disappearing when you save.

Fuck. i cant do that again.

I MISS SHEN GAOREN

THERE I SAID IT

Started (and finished) the PS2 games and already playing MHFU (was too confident and started this chronologically). I miss the PS2 controlls. The low rank was piss easy with Garuga armor. Already in mid-HR and starting to feel the sickness. Can't wait to get raped (and give the rapes) in G-rank.

He's a fun boss.

Not necessarily rapes I mean in the end G-rank enemies have new attacks, attack quicker, have more health. It's just such a dramatic difference, holy fuck has MHFU spoiled me I desire challenge, only DMC3/God Hand and when I got used to Dark Souls 1 have I actually felt challenged every game is just so empty to MHFU, every game empty to MH, I just hate it even later MH games are no challenge i can just figure it all out and I hate it.

i told my cousins about it saying "IT'S LIKE MONSTER HUNTER YOU ROLL THROUGH ATTACKS" and it's now a favorite game I really like but man it's nothing like MH.

Silenced sniper + shooting them in the knees

what bothers you, the lack of camera? I think you can bind your right analog to the d-pad.
the dpad controls the camera in mh4u so I'm assuming it does the same

Have you ever actually seen what the definition for a millenial is?

I play all my games on easy mode and/or with cheats so I never get frustrated or mad. It's relaxing and fun, you guys should try it sometimes.

Realism was a mistake. Ideas flourished when devs weren't bound by the constraints of realism. Gameplay flourishes when trying to give gamers new stuff to do and new ways to do things. Whoever realizes this will usher in a new era of gaming. In a way it will be a return to the old. But it will be great nonetheless.

But I find my game at max difficulty usually too easy and fun.

dunno what you mean, challege these days is easy mode for me.

I don't understand enjoyment from difficulty, but you do you, user. Maybe self imposed challenges like one hand playthrough or some shit like that would be fun for you?

Something like that is usually too boring. Many things are to easy, I only feel challenge from old Doom at high difficulties because it's fair. Otherwise I don't feel anything.

except there's tons of games that try way too hard to not be realistic today and they're still shit. the problem is that they aren't sincere and you can tell the people who made them would rather be making something else.

I was used to like making combos with the d-pad. Using triangle+circle can fuck it up your combos if you got slow at pressing both. Also having the L-R2 buttons allows you to sheate-n-run more faster.

I find Shen Gaoren more easier that Lao.On my first run I managed to scare him away, And like said, its funnier.

I feel easy mode is an insult to my skills. Cheats for other side are good to mess with the game because you can have great moments like that user who created a nearly indestructible NPC in Oblivion which got out of his control.

Man I got so spoiled by MHFU, and God Hand it isn't even funny. These days I don't even regard anything as difficult because it isn't, hell even jerking off isn't difficult. I may have problems but still no video game is difficult until you play MHFU you 1k hours an God Hand because man is God Hand fun.

i got mad at the mission two powers fade in xenoverse 2 but then i started spamming giant storm

I should just play solo games.

I ended up doing this. If I ended up joining a game i'd inspire everyone on my team by making demands, I'd do whatever needed to be done and continue making demands. I pulled a game that was essentially a loss in the last minute by doing this exact thing. I really hate how easy it is to win games and yet no one cares.

Can we post sadness?
I just let my entire team down at CS:GO and I feel really shitty because I couldn't get a single kill and my mic was broken. Fuck me

Also, don't worry, it's only a game, I doubt they would hold a grudge against you forever.

I hate playing co-op mainly because I always end up playing with people who either just want to screw around or are terrible at the game, which just ends up ruining my experience if I just want to play the game through. This doesn't bother me if the co-op is just the single player with another person though since I usually play through solo first.

I also feel you with the multiplayer which is why if I play online I usually keep to modes that don't require you to work with your team like TDM, since even if the team loses I'm fine with being MVP

lmao fucking baddie

How did Wizardry get away with this shit?

I'm angry about DaS making all their shitty levels mandatory and all the good ones optional and the centipede demon being a huge crock of shit.
I'm still angry about the Dragon Greatbow section in Anor Londo as well, particularly since Anor Londo is otherwise really good.

How did anyone manage to make a game with wildly inconsistent design quality, almost every area is a 0/10 or a 10/10?

It may be fucking easy as shit to beat now, but years ago it was pure fucking Hell filled with faggots intentionally sabotaging runs.

It's great not having crippling autism like you faggots.

how about fuck you faggot.

Dragon's Dogma
Missed a whole bunch of optional quests at the start because I didn't know they disappeared
Got a quest now to kill a fucking griffin
Griffin never shows up
Seriously cannot find the fucking thing
Got others quests to collect ridiculous amounts of stupid items I don't want to grind opening chests for
Game is pretty good other than that
Fuck the griffin
Also, somehow ended up with Selene as my waifu, wanted the beautiful jew merchant with the nice rack, got the goth loli instead
Meh, can't complain

And that was the first time I didn't get back to the game within a day. a stupid mechanic, that I had no trouble figuring out made me unreasonably angry.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I later tested this, and you don't lose the spirit hearts if picking up 9 lives outside of devil deal. I also should've opened the mausoleum before going to devil deal, but I was afraid if accidentally passing through the door and the devil deal disappearing.

What is wrong with you? I could understand if you were pissed about Seath cursing you.

The only thing wrong with the crystal caves is the one visible crystal bridge with the weird buggy slope.

The rubberbanding in that game is insane. Literally the worst thing about it.
Gets me genuinely mad.

Just thinking about DaS2 gets me mad. What a heaping pile of shit.

You have to run, but you can make it every time. Not a stunning hitbox but it at least acts consistently.
Not vaguely close to the bad design decisions of DaS.

There is a hitbox that is way, WAY worse - the fucking log in Blighttown. Trying to cross it back after picking up the items has caused so many of my deaths it's not even funny. And I like to collect every item on every playthrough.

Just that it existed. The implementation is honestly solid. Its signposted clearly enough that most people figure it out on the first go. I just got "yell at screen"-mad, because I realized they built the area around the lightbridge design. I don't think I even died, except for on the twisty-Turny one that leads to some titanite, way in the back

FUCK WHOEVER DECIDED TO PUT GOOD ITEMS BEHIND GAMBLING MINIGAMES

bloodborne is literally on the souls engine stop acting retarded

im not really getting mad at video games so much as the dearth of video games i think are worth playing.

how is that not appropriate? sure they don't say it is made on the same engine, but there is no reason to assume they would remake the engine with all its nuances from shitty multiplayer to camera angle when they could just reuse the engine that already has all the same features

There's fucking nothing I hate more than RNG

THE PAST FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN JERKING IT NEAR NON-STOP

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM BECUASE MY DICK AND BALLS ARE SORE FROM THE SHEER AMOUNT OF ORGASMS I'VE HAD BUT I'M UNABLE TO STOP

You're the problem with games today, user. You. Stop blaming other people for your inability to enjoy the medium.

I have been gradually improving. From 2 day streaks to 3 day streaks now i am on 6-7 day streaks and i actually can hit 11-12 days if i try hard enough. What helped was being more outside. Whenever i got the urge to fap i either slapped cold water to my body and face or forced myself outside even if i had nothing to do at the time. Would grab a friend for a coffee or that stuff. Just force yourself at places you know that you cannot fap. Being outside in public is one of those places. Relax, have some juice while at it.

Nothing wrong with the occasional binge fapping

Yeah I don't play them anymore cause they're either shit or too badly optimized

Fucking Shogun 2, man. I like it and hate it at the same time.

I've seen some fucking bullshit in Total War, but Shogun 2 has the most bullshit out of any that I've played.

How are people so shit at vidya?

You can guess the rest

You can't encounter a man struggling with obsessive-fapping and then just post an image like that, user. It ain't right.

Thanks for reminding me of THIS FUCKING THING. Seriously, you need to be as autistic as that kid in the film Mercury Rising. I got to level 7 and just gave up. Worst part is the levels after 7 take so god damned long and are fucking marathon-length.

Watch out you don't break your penis engine. Refer to pic 3

can you still join random casual matches on a valve server or is it only matchmaking/server browser now?

CHECKED

EVERY FUCKING RPG EVER

any RPG that has an accuracy stat but won't let you boost it like every other fucking stat in the game is a shit game by default.

Get the church set if you are that bad

I had the same problem: beat in less than 10 tries without any particular adjustment to my strategy on my first run; had to get the church set and be at max number of blood vials on my second and third run

>Discover that it takes a percentage of your health, so if I'm killed in one hit anyway it's FREE DAMAGE
>Liberally use FREE DAMAGE item
>The HP removal from FREE DAMAGE item counts as getting damaged for a perfect boss fight
Dirty sons of bitches

I got angry at the frog room in Serious Sam

I used to get angry at that before I realized the double barrel's shotgun spread was pretty much all across the screen

Fuck, that reminds me that i could never pass the part with the infinite skeleton bulls going at you. How are you supposed to survive after passing through the door at the end? There's a bunch of Screaming Kamikazes that will kill you on sight

>Giantdad Build

I want you and everyone else who does this to hang themselves.

I'd be angry too if I was scammed into buying a ps4.

E.YE. Divine Cybermancy
I love this game, but it has too fucking many problems.
If I knew how to mod source games I'd release a fan patch for it.

Playing on Nostalrius right now.

That's enough, really.

The game is so fucking easy, why are you having any problems? Just fill enemies full of bullets.

Shit's great. I don't know how I'm going to go back to playing the real game.

Love this, its my favorite infact. Its great when competitive games base matchmaking not off skill, but off report rate.

I can't take imageboards anymore, just like on the last chapter of A Clockwork Orange i feel as if i'm growing up and out of this. Don't get me wrong, i still hate SJWs and the Chosen trying to fuck with our vidya and most mainstream shit but after years of cuckchan and then Holla Forums, i just feel like i've gone soft and i don't enjoy being rude and angry all the time or constantly arguing with other anons over stupid autistic shit, i can't handle it as well as i did anymore.

I feel like eventually everyone of us will feel the same way and this place will be 100% reddit and underage trying to fit in with people that left a long time ago. I never want to outgrow vidya

Know what it's like to spend 2 seconds fidgeting to hit something in the head, when you used to do it nearly instantly? It's fucking annoying. I'm gitting gud, but I have ways to go before I can play FPS and look cool doing it. At least I can spin around endlessly without having to pause to lift the mouse.

I already feel this way, and its not because you've grown soft, its because THIS PLACE has grown soft with LARPers trying to be edgy. Its borderlined cringeworthy. But you will never leave, believe me, neither will I, because there's still no alternatived.

I hate card fucking minigames, I don't care if it's soooo deep and fun lel xD, if I wanted to play a card game I'd have played a card game. Fuck Triple Triad, Tetra Master and Gwent

Fuck you, Triple Triad is awesome. Except that fucking random rule, fuck that noise

Snipers in FPS.

Snipers ruin FPS's. All other threats you can at least notice and run from, at best fight against. But snipers just kill you without you being able to react to them. It's ruins gameplay. Fucking faggots stop ruining the game and get in the trenches with the rest of us. And fuck you developers to enabling this shit. There's nothing fun or immersive about being killed by someone on the other side of the map that you couldn't have stopped even if you'd have known they were there.

No, you're a faggot no different that a console kid. There's a reason snipers are popular with children playing CoD. There is nothing to be said that will make this an incorrect statement.

pure pazaak

throw smokes
walk behind a vehicle
sit inside a vehicle
take a helicopter
ask one of your team's snipers to hunt the enemy's

That being said snipers in video games could do with some restrictions, maybe limited slots

words on a screen isn't LARPing you retard.

Snipers just need to leave video games for a while.

It's a mix of anger and depression alright.

[spoiler]Help

Sorry for blogpost[/spoiler]

You are the most autistic person I've ever seen in my years on imageboards. Thank G-d you will never breed.

I don't play team based games much, because I hate it when I can tell it's my teammates that made us lose. If it was me that caused the lost I would just be angry at myself, but if it's them you can make them play better.

How the fuck do you have that bad of reflexes at 21? I'm thinking you aren't telling us a part of the equation here user. Do you partake in any illegal substances? Or do you have brain problems?

I can't bring myself to be angry at video games anymore. Frustrated? Sure. Angry? No.

Alien Isolation

Feels like I have to wait around a lot hiding and that he lingers around in a small area for too long. Also I feel that the alien is too… invincible? Like I know it's not supposed to die, but I should be able to scare it off with a couple of pistol rounds.

Did you forget a bunch of shit in there? Spent 2 hours doing what? Who's her?

Why don't you just learn to fap with your other hand?

I just get mad when I'm on a team full of dipshits. I can see from the very first skirmish whether or not we're gonna lose. More often than not, we're gonna fucking lose. It's hard to swallow while the game is still happening, but there's no denying it. xXspERg_L0rDXx is a fucking faggot who should stop trying to kamikazi the entirety of the opposing team by himself.

So you get mad a lot, then.

I REALLY LIKE A GAME BUT IT RUNS LIKE SHIT ON MY SHITTY LAPTOP BUT I LIKE PLAYING IT SO MUCH DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT RUNS AT LIKE 9 FPS MAKING EVERY MOVEMENT EXAGGERATED

FUCK

THIS FRUSTRATION IS PALPABLE

Yes. Mostly. However I try to stay away from multiplayer games.

How about other people getting mad?

Used to smoke wacky tobacky a lot and cigs nearly daily, would always start trembling if I tried to keep my hand still while smoking even regular cigs. Did partake in coke, crack once, MDMA bout 3 times and LSD once though I don't think the affects motor skills. I'm a clean man now, barely drink. Pretty sure I have brain problems for real now due to substance abuse and deterioration of brain health. Which is funny because I smoked weed and did all those psychedelics to try to cure myself.
[spoiler]That's where the problem lies, you don't look for answer in the drugs, you look for it yourself and apply it.

Drugs are supposed to be aid, not the solution, which I always thought subconsciously[/spoiler]

But I did user. I've been using my left hand for over 7 years now, sometimes even more often so I can browse while I pound.

Worst part is I can't quit. Orgasms were my first drug to be frank. I've been jerkin off straight at least once a day for the past 10 years.

I'm sorry that you fucked your life up with bad choices, user. But take solace, it'll all be over sooner or later.

The good old nes/snes days.

The second level in Thief is some bullshit. Maybe its my fault for playing Expert but it makes an already unfun level doubly unfun. Its boring to look at, very tight and cramped.

Faggot.

Welcome to the fullchan experience, kids.

Swap hands. As in use your mouse in your left hand. It sounds horrible at first but if you adapt you shouldn't have to worry about carpal tunnel as much, and your right hand gets some rest.
If that doesn't help get a Steam Controller. At least with that you'll only strain your thumb instead of the wrist.

Lol carpal tunnel is easily dealt with. Look up some stretches and you're done.

It did in Ground Zeroes.

Same but the way i see it is that we are never going to leave so might as well start making some clever replies.

tfw i know an adult who never stopped

P. Sure I read that the AI has 1 turn build time on every unit, and reduced investment cost on troops, so they can produce 4 samurai per city, every turn, but they don't simply spawn units for free. If they did, just build am early market or sake den, and use your agents to keep their cities scouted.
For how much "the art of war" is namedropped, none of the people complaining seem to have picked it up.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The worst part is I have no way to test if it is either:
1: My house being old as fuck (100 year old wiring in places)
2: My PSU dying
3: It being over sensitive
Anyone got ideas?

If it's your PSU dying you'll want to replace that as soon as you can, before it takes out the rest of the system. Alternatively it could be that your PSU can't supply can't supply enough power when the PC us under load. Put your parts into pcpartpicker and it'll calculate the maximum power your PC will use, and compare that to your PSU.

You need to do some isolation tests pronto. Take out your PSU and put in something beefier. Borrow from a friend or something if you have to. If your PSU blows you're fucked.
If the PSU is fine then you can move on to isolating GPU and RAM and whatnot.

I'm the only person in miles with a gaming PC. My pc is running a 970 with basic cooling, 16 gigs of ram, and 600 watt psu.

I checked PC parts picker and my build shouldn't be breaking 500 watts.
My PC is running off an extension cord in a 100 year old home. I've also heard that the Asus surge protect can be over sensitive. Is there any good way to test for a busted psu?

Only way I know to test a PSU is to open the BIOS/UEFI and see what readings it gives you for the different values. Anything between +-.05 is good enough. If your 12V rail is something like 13V something is horribly wrong.
I used to have a PC in a third world country, where fluctuations in the power caused the PC to restart. If that's the problem you're having you should notice lights flickering every now and again, or some appliances clicking. I don't know how you'd test it for sure, but if that's the problem just use a voltage stabilizer. It's a box you plug between the PC and socket, and it smooths out some power issues.

Thanks for the advice, testing.

Is this uh… bad…

Seriously what the fuck fromsoft?

I need to play multiplayer before this single player kills me

fin.

Seriously though, EA raped Dead Space's corpse and, like they have with so many franchises before, throw their hands up and go "I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S NOT SELLING." There isn't any atmosphere or suspense or thrills, they just throw three enemies at you and before you've even killed the first one they throw another three, etc. until you've either died or killed 20 of the fucking things that bolt right at you like an african sprinter on steroids and crack.

I cannot fucking stand how lazy "difficult" settings have gotten, just break the balance of the game and increase some numbers, there, now it's "hard". Fuck this industry.

Shit nigger, replace that fucking thing ASAP. You'd be safer gaming on a Galaxy Note 7 than running that PSU any longer.

Why not form a group of friends and play cooperatively with them so you're coordinated and can actually tell each other what to do easily?

The game reminds me why I loved and hated WoW.

DS3 was a disappointment but it was piss easy on max difficulty even without abusing weapon crafting, you're bad at video games.

I never acted like this and I'm still here. You only get worked up over these things if you let the m annoy you.

No, cause I'm not a faggot

I only rage at mario kart. I broke my pro controller over MK8, fuckin bullet bills

Its pissing me off, i hate battlefront but i like the graphics and killing scum so i picked it up used for 11 bucks

Another thing that pisses me off

You dont abandon your community for 1 year and a half, ignoring their pleas for bug fixes and patches and come back and expect them to love you.

Pic related.

Were you seriously expecting an obvious cash grab game by EA to have actual polish?
Were you seriously expecting a game with level locked progression, p2w DLC and microtransactions to be balanced?

Loadout was great when it launched. It had all sorts of neat ideas, and it's payment model wasn't too bad either. I used to make beam and juice guns and go around medicing teammates and meleeing everyone else. It's a shame they neglected it.

why do i play multiplayer games and solo queue
why

I'm mad that OP can't rename his fuckin files

Alternately
Also

Fuck snipers

You are just as much of a faggot as anyone else.

>Battlefield Hardline I got the game and the season pass/premium thing for free

That shit happens every fucking day on that server. I can play 2 or 3 games perfectly and then a random idiot (or more) fucks up everything.

Also as says Snipers are useless when they're not very good and all the little kids and millenial gutterwash want to pick sniper to be MLG and end up being a waste of a team's slot.

Voltage Rail Tolerance
+5VDC ± 5 %
-5VDC (if used) ± 10 %
+12VDC ± 5 %
-12VDC ± 10 %
+3.3VDC ± 5 %
+5VSB ± 5 %

I already hated it and then my friends got me to play 100% Orange juice with them.

I find it odd that so many of us acquired this same problem at pretty much the same time. It seems all of the adults who visit these imageboard sites pretty much all burnt out on reality/everything we do, we are no longer able to use video games as escapism, we got tired of being crude and rude, tired of being angry, we collectively mellowed out we are depressed and defeated. I personally after almost a decade of being desensitized I recently became re-sensitized to some really brutal gore.
It truly makes no sense, must be some fucking government agency using mind control to be completely honest cause they know how dangerous we are.

It sucks too cause this is pretty much all I do on the internet. I miss the simple times when I could just enjoy imageboards for what they are with you guys. Looking back I wouldnt trade a second of the time I spent with you guys, I just wish it could have lasted longer. I love you guys and I will miss you when I eventually do leave. Fucking tearing up, reminds me of that old comic where imageboards were outlawed and the old guy is at his computer crying. Fuck.

Damn user. That was pretty hard to read. I feel the same way.

…Fuck you, FFTA-2.