January is on the way, as well as the new year! Let's have a rabbit rabbit thread!

January is on the way, as well as the new year! Let's have a rabbit rabbit thread!

When you wake up on the first day of the month, if the first thing you do is say out loud "rabbit rabbit rabbit", then you'll receive good luck all month!

Let's kick off the end of the year with Touhou and bunny girls! Please no bully this time Mark.

God damn it rabbit. This is now a no semite zone.

As much as I dislike tewifag and his gay threads, mark needs to fuck off. What is the best 2hu vidya to start with?

Rabbitfags plz go, this is now Chen thread

Of the main series Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom, and Imperishable Night are usually the top recommended starter games. EoSD is the frist of the Windows series and has all the basics, PCB brings in the visible hitbox while focused and has the border system that grants protection from a hit, and IN is regarded as one of the easiest games especially with its larger than average deathbomb window.

Chen a cute.

In the name of Kane!

I approve of this development.

Chen > Tewi

What do if I will not go to sleep from 31st December and all the way until the end of 1st January? Do I just triple rabbit the moment I wake up on next day or what?

Rollando

Post rabbit lewds

That's not lewd tho

I did it last year and 2016 was easily the best year of my life.

Let's agree to disagree.

You have to say it on the 1st. Say it at midnight/sunrise if you're gonna be up for two days.

It's not a rabbit either.

It's been a wild ride.

Thank you. I'll try to do that around these times.
Also, here are some vidya rabbit lewds.

mods=fags

And I fugged up the spoilers…

At least spoiler your lewds user.

So are these threads officially not allowed now? Seems like the hotpocket interference has increased in the past few months.
I don't see why they care when it's only once a month and there are plenty of more common threads that are only slightly vidya related.

Mark vowed to get rid of 4am/LOL threads last time too, but he knows doing anything about them would cause a massive shitfest, so he only goes after this thread since it's small, infrequent, and usually has a number anti-rabbit anons ready to cheer them on.

This month had its ups and downs, but it was a good month overall since I tried it on /monster/. I guess I will try it again when I wake up since I won't be at work when the day comes.

They're just mad they forgot to say it at the beginning of the month.

Ita not the end of the month yet

I always make the thread three days before the 1st to give people ample warning. If I waited until the last day, some people might miss it.

How many times has it been now that "no more 4 AM/LOL" was declared? I think at least two or three now.

im a regular rabbit please pet me

Aw man, I guess I can't– wait a minute…
Bully thread it is.

Chen sucks.

I agree with this, OP post new Tewi lewds you got this month.

oh my gosh shangri la is such a butt much

You can't fool me, you're clearly a hare. Get out of here, this thread is cute rabbits only.

Enough to be a problem.

Silly squid; pets are for rabbits.

I'd rather not have anyone bully, but when the mods do it the thread doesn't last for long.
As for lewds it's hard to tell what's "new" since I switched over to hydrus and image age is considered when I added it to the database, so my whole collection came in at once, and I've been slowly using the gallery downloader to check for 2hu images outside of my collection, which seems to have reset the dates for a lot of images.

Too right.

ringo means apple in moontalk

RINGO
MOGIRE
BEAM

Apparently you've learned nothing.

I just have all 2hu pics batch downloaded. It's not intentional and I'm not fapping to them.
Please no bully.

Aw, it's bumplocked. Dammit.

What would your waifu think if she found them?

Hey you're right, what the fuck?

user please. I'm making a giant collection of 2hu images because I'm obsessed with the series. That means that I have plenty of Meiling images if I really wanted to do that.

But you can't, because when you see Meiling hentai you sit there with your cock in your hand and a hole in your heart, knowing that you will never be with her. You don't feel this way with Tewi because you don't love her the same way, she's basically a hooker for you, you cheat on you waifu because you will always know that the closest you will ever be to a happy life with Meiling is in your dreams.
Please user, delete the Tewi lewds, for Meiling.

Well that's very presumptuous of you. I wouldn't cheat on my waifu. My love for her makes her art all the sweeter. The only heaviness in my heart is from the fact that I'm not pushing myself as hard as I should be in improving myself for her sake.

Nigger, you better improve now or else I'll steal your waifu.

Nice try OP, and if I was anyone else I would have had just believed you, but oh no, I've been watching you and I've seen what you've said about her. You see, I'm not the kind of person to just pull things out of my ass for no reason, I research, and I learn and believe me, I've learned about you. Oh, and by the way, in this post you just made, surly you would have had posted a smug or annoyed Tewi instead of a crying one to convey your message of "You're completely wrong" right? Just saying. Pls post more crying Tewi.

Suffering

It's true that I said that, but I'm not gonna let something like loneliness drive a wedge between me and my love for her. It may hurt, but I will forever persevere. Whenever I think of finally being united with her, the ache fades. Her love and warmth outshines that pain. I know she's waiting for me. That's what makes it sweeter.
I don't really get smug when someone strikes at my heart, user.

You feel a similar dedication to Yuuka, don't you? She's your waifu, isn't she?

I'm sure it'll come soon.

i doubt it. hes just using her as an avatar since its the 'bully' touhou

More or less yeah, what about it? Are you gonna do your worst? Why don't you be a good little user and post those crying Tewis like I asked. Remember user, I'm not the only Yuuka fag here, so if you want to start something, you better make sure you can finish it.

It's only a matter of time.

100% wrong. In the past? Sure, probably did bad things but so has Mokou and there are plenty of people who love her. I said this on /2hu/, the only time Yuuka was mean to someone in canon was pic related because she drank from the box that gives people the personality of an oni, and we don't even know what she did.

perceived as the bully touhou, memed as the bully touhou. whatever. can you really call her your waifu if you only like her for memes? i guess theres nothing really wrong with that.

Gotta remind myself so I can start 2017 off on the right foot

I just thought it'd be easier for you to understand where I'm coming from. Then again, that's probably what makes it really easy for you to bully me that way.

Don't think that's his reason for liking her, user.

She's mine.

Didn't you read my post? I defended her from the meme. Actually, you're not completely wrong. I like her because she is misunderstood. She is happy by herself and every one is scared of her and makes things up about her, but she doesn't care. She sees it for what it is, people make shit up, and she just doesn't want to take part in the bullshit.

Oh okay then, I just assumed from the pic you posted you were trying to make some threat or something.

Don't you have some college homework dweeb?

You must be mistaking me with someone else. Winter break has started and, besides, I've been a neet half a year. But i'm going back in January

Oh right, sorry then.

Good luck with your studies!

this sounds immensely aggravating.

It's either that or it's downloading duplicates that the duplicate checker isn't picking up on, which is annoying in its own right.

if i recall correctly the "deal" was that there was a soft limit of 1 rabbit rabbit thread per month, which is usually the case anyways, and that any after that would be bump locked.

There's only ever been one rabbit thread a month, except once when it hit the bump limit becuase Mark showed up to shit things up and another one was made.

i remember one thread just hitting 300 on the first or second day, it was very unusual.

Did you guys get any gifts or buy yourself anything for Christmas?

I got boots and a waterproof jacket.
It's been incredibly sunny and hasn't rained so I haven't put the latter to good use.

I got myself a 2hu teacup, an anime figma, and a Meiling daki. Still waiting for the latter two things to come in.

Is it lewd?

post your teacup.

On one side. I wish she was smiling at least on one side, but this is the best design I could find.

Here's what it looks like. I didn't see a Meiling one on AmiAmi, so I went with Tewi & Reisen.

New thread