Replayability Thread

ITT I want games with a lot of replayability and side content. Posting my favorite and what I think is one of the most fun games I have ever played.

JASTER

Kill yourself.

I don't think killing yourself is something you can replay very often. You are terrible at this, user.

Okami, actually. Going back through it, even though it's a little slow to start, you really appreciate the little nuances and details.

Fuck you asshole, now I need to dig up my PS2 and find where I left this shit's CD in. Anyways as for what you were asking for, try Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. It's pokeymans, but with less autism and waifus, and more bros and feels. Avoid the 3rd installments of the series. They are straight up inferior to the first two in every way. Never played Super Mystery Dung so I can't tell you if that one's good or not.

There's only one way for you to find out. Do it, pussy.

Majora's Mask. Game's built around a timeloop, so replayability was factored in as a core aspect.

it can be somewhat fun trying to find all the animations of the character trying to do it.

Obligatory

JASTER!

looks like a ps2 game

who the fuck cares? mount and blade might be one of the most replayable games of all time in all honesty

for me it's parasite eve 1 and fatal frame 3. i don't know why but i play and finish those once every year or so and never get bored of it

yeah but the combat is pretty boring, enemies are a joke to take on. really not very satisfying. Would rather master an arcade shooter and 1CC it.

m&b on the harder difficulty settings is actually pretty goddamn intense. you don't know growing vidya fear until you couch your lance and charge at some pissant peasant who blocks it with his scrap of wood. if you're into arcade shooters, raiden 2 is my absolute favourite of all time so maybe you should do that one. metal slug is also always a good choice

POPPIN UP LIKE CRAZY

JASTER!
Shouldn't you save soon?

I picked up this game dirt cheap and was blown away by how much shit was in it, on top of being a pretty okay game to boot. It's a shame that they don't make games like this anymore.

Steambot Chronicles beats out Rogue Galaxy for me, though it doesn't have AS much content. A functioning stock exchange, archeology, dungeon crawling, a villain route, multiple endings, a robo-coliseum, making money as a street musician or even becoming a goddamn lumberjack using your trotmobile to cart trees around, there's so much shit to do in this game that I can't even describe how disappointed I was that the sequel got cancelled.

Good choice actually. That game was insanely indepth.

There is absolutely no reason for it to have so much shit to do, but I love it. I forgot about the apartment stuff, too, with the romance segment where you can clean your waifu's ears. If only modern games were as ridiculous as PS2 games were – the closest we've gotten is Deadly Premonition.

That game was so fucking mired in unplayable bullshit it's not funny. Straight to the used game store.

Having an ironically bad opinion is never funny.

rogue galaxy actually looks good tho, and is good