ACTIVATE COMRADE JONES

HOLY SHIT, MEME SCIENCE, WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
youtube.com/watch?v=qbCxIgin5b0
youtube.com/watch?v=IC1e6G_dDig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And there's an outro.

TOP KEK! Truly our comrade.

stop the tranny bathrooms

bump

M E E E E E E M S

This is irrefutable proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks and that he lurks Holla Forums.

MEME SCIENCE

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING COMRADE JONES

your post is proof that autists really do have a hard time recognizing faces.

I don't take that conspiracy very seriously but you have to admit that bar the nose, the ears, and how chubby Bill's face is in that pic that they do look similar, no?

The only way Alex can be a comrade is if Ted Turner is one. So…

Or he could stage a coup and turn it into a coop.

w2c that Putin flag?

flag itself is called Imperial Russia flag, Imperial Russia flag with Putin with a navy hat is very unique custom made

The one on the background is prob 1.5 x 2 meters?

Yeah they look similar but not because they are the same guy but because they have the same phenotype.

Yeah and works out of the same city with the same producer and working as a subsidiary of the same company (Austin public access was owned by Time Warner). He even yells similarly, has similar mannerism and has been known to do standup comedy. I'm not saying it is him, I just think its all pretty suspicious.

He even sounds a lot like Hicks and looks a lot like Hicks in his early career. They were interested in the same thing: Waco. Hicks wanted to do a documentary on it before he died; Jones made his debut polemicizing about Waco as you can see in the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg

Also, Alex Jones was supposed to be 26 here but he looks to me like someone in his early to mid 30s like Hicks. According to wikipedia Jones is allegedly 42 but doesn't he look like a man well into his fifties?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Double Toasted guys today said on their live show that Alex Jones literally is just playing a character and he in real life is nothing like the character he plays on infowars and his character is full of shit and they think he post Sandy Hook has gone too far.

For those who don't know, DT guys used to be good friends with him and were coworkers at some TV station as well.

The big difference is their voices. Bills was much higher.
Alex sounds like a water buffalo eating a bag of potato chips.

You don't think Bill could create that fake voice if he was playing Alex Jones as a character? If you think there's some kind of reason why someone couldn't fake it that effectively for that long I'd be curious why.

Hicks was a master of impersonation and not to mention the fact that Alex is a man in his ""40s""", whereas Bill was in his 20s for most of his career.

okay?…

I think Tucker Carlson was right tbh he was just throwing out "rad" liberal talking points not really differentiating himself from the kind of stuff you'd hear on MSNBC.

And you call him an autist. Don't be so anti-fun.

necessary