Unboxing Thread

I got some shit in the mail. It's vidya related!

inb4 it's not

Ok, it's 2/3rds vidya and 1/3rd vidya CD.

SaGa: Scarlet Grace, We Love Sora no Kiseki, and New Interpretation: Stranger of Sword City!

SaGa has this dope map, We Love Sora no Kiseki has great CD art, and Stranger of Sword City has a 55pg manual.

Oh hey, I remember you posting about your order last week. Good to know it came so cheap

Does jp Amazon ship stateside, or did you have to use an intermediary service? Might use it to see if I can get some figures

If it ships from them directly, so not a 3rd party seller, then it'll ship stateside.

Overall all this was $105 including shipping.

How bad was shipping. I totally meant quick instead of cheap, but that isn't so bad

I ordered it on Christmas, so 3 days to get to me. 1500 yen shipping for everything.

That a soundtrack?

Fuck, is that shit ever going to come to the west? I bought the first version in vita like a good goy

Yes.

Probably not.

JUST

I've thought of importing some soundtracks for games/series I like, but it seem like you have to do as much research on those as you do on games. Wild Arms 2, for example, saw a soundtrack release, but every apparently it was pretty disappointing: Not that the music is bad by a long shot, but that the songs fail to loop to actually be of reasonable length, leaving the entire soundtrack rather short in duration.

Better question might be with Scarlet Grace will come west, given Square's western branch has been ignoring SaGa, even simple rereleases of them, for years now.

We Love Sora no Kiseki is an arranged album, a pretty great one too.

Ah, so maybe more of something like Wild Arms: Music the Best - Rocking Heart/Feeling Win, or Shadow Hearts: Near Death Experience Arrangetracks?

Considering all the love I see for Legend of Heroes from various anons, I really ought to get around to that series sometime. Shame I was having issue getting TitS to play properly on my Vita and now can't place SC back on without updating the system.

You can pirate it if your Vita is 3.60 or below, and just run it in ePSP.

I'd been considering just giving them a go on my CFW PSP (both FC and SC now having undub patches, even), but I'm not entirely sure how well it would handle the "disc" switching aspect; not a whole lot of PSP games having had that and all, and the only other one I've seen in English, Final Fantasy Type-0, wound up needing both UMD fils combined in order to patch with the translation anyhow (and thus cutting out the need to even swap game files).

There is a gog installer for pc

Have fun user! also, why not posting it in the vita bread?

Oh yeah, and don't count on SaGa coming over.

everytime

Next time try not removing your EXIF data

Always with the fucking weeb shit

kek