Holla Forums, I'm finally giving up on western vidya...

Holla Forums, I'm finally giving up on western vidya, it's all shit and the last good game from western devs was splinter cell chaos theory, back in 2005. Recommend me japanese games for PC released in the last 10 years (yeah, laugh about it, I'm not buying a PS4 just for 3 titles yet). Maybe I'll find some joy in vidya again.

EDF 4.1. The most fun I've had all year and the multiplayer is failrly lively.

your taste is not objective truth

weeb

dragon's dogma

Always Senrans

Valkyria Chronicles
Way of the Samurai 3/4
Nobunagas Ambition

I hope you are learning moonrunes, you fucking faggot

If you want to dive into weeb games you must:

-learn moon
-get a vita
-get a ps3
-get a ps4

It's either that, or eating the scraps, all the shitty ports PC gets that 9 times out of 10 are unoptimized and buggy as shit.
Most of Holla Forums is content with mediocrity, so they don't have the balls to go full weeb.
If you want to go weeb, either go full weeb, or don't go at all.

What was the first shinobi you picked?

I chose miyabi

You forgot an N3DS for the most important Japanese video game franchise of all: Monster Hunter.

i dont understand. why do you need to denounce western games before you can enjoy vietnamese games?

Story isn't important in MH games so botched translations make no difference, and mechanically the games haven't had anything changed in them since the western localization of 3U.

Additionally, getting the japanese version ONLY allows you to play with jap players, so you should only do it if you actually live in japan, or embrace lag hell.
Basically only go jap MH if you're into step 6 of your weebification and you literally live in japan at that point.

Mirai, but I came to greatly enjoy Murakumo.

I mean it doesn't matter what version you get if you have a 3DS you just put CFW on it and use whatever version you want for free.

Those should keep you occupied

Even the most unoptimized shitty ports I've played are still better than the console versions (DaS1 and Saints Row 2)

You don't know what weeb is.
You're the most entry level basic bitch that has ever lived.
Remove yourself from my sight.

Hope you like JRPGs, VNs, and mobage.

I gave up on western games years ago because big publishers killed off every company I liked. Though I still don't mind playing something like Killer Instinct but that's W10 and Xbone only.

Anyway if you want JP games, I would say get a Vita and a PS4. A used Vita can go for about 105 - 160 dollars on Ebay. If you can get one refurbished, then you can update to firmware 3.60 and get free games. Fuck Sony and their inflated memory card prices.

I'll bet you don't even play niche indie nip PC exclusives like Revolver 360 or Rabi Ribi you fucking 怠け者

I hope you aren't implying VC is any good.

No one mentioned anything about weeb or the word its self. Only you did. OP only said he wanted JP games. Not just weeb games.

Splinter Cell wasn't even good. Steal games suck dick.

Maybe you're just an ignorant piece of shit. But outside of Nintendo you won't find much more from Japan than you find here. And you are garbage at finding anything here.

Good luck on your dick sucking quest, OP.

I think is referring to the fact that Nintendo games don't come out on PC, whereas most other games at least have a chance.
Also that Shantae is cute as fuck.

That is seriously some shit art.

Kill yourself weebshit
Plenty of good games on all regions if you aren't a Nip cocksucker.

post genie tits

Ys and Trails man

I think it counts.

avatar is my favorite anime no joke

Or don't if you don't have the autism required to study an ass-backwards language for 3 years just to have some hope of understanding shitty JRPG plots. Most games are perfectly playable without literacy. I finished the JP version of Persona 5 during launch week and experienced everything it had to offer without understanding more than a few meme phrases. If the game is good there WILL be resources available that you can google translate at worst.

Can't go wrong with ys and trails. Too bad you'll run out of games :

Japan makes some good games but from the noise you weebs make about it you'd think it's the only fucking place on earth.

Can you name ten good western games to come out in the past three years user?

I spent at least 15 minutes trying to come up with these and I really cannot think of any more, the west is fucked.

There's a difference between the west not making good games right now and writing off the west like you're actually hoping it never produces a good game ever again. It's not like there's a "Good game dev" gene that the Japanese have or that the sun is making westerners inherently bad at making vidya.

Anyways, there's:

There hasn't been a good single western videogame in a long long time.

age of wonders 3
broforce
shadow warrior 2
jackie chan

that game would be so much better if each girl was built a little differently instead of most of them having the same busty body type. And I like boobs but when ever girl is supper busty none of them seem supper buster tbh.

good jprg's on PC? Save your money by get emulators like ppsspp, PCSX2, ePSXe and Bsnes. Because PC doesn't have any good native JPRG's aside from maybe Dragon's Dogma.

Adding to these

Expeditions: Conquistador
Starsector
Talos Principle
Project Zomboid

Only good games between the four of you were Shantae, Shovel Knight, and Jackie Chan.

Not all western vidja is shit.

I backed that game the second they opened up pre purchases for a fucking dollar and I've been nothing but disapointed at where it has gone in I think 5 years.

Don't list that game in anything but top 10 shit games list ever again.

Weebs confirmed for shit taste plebs

You wouldn't even know these two existed if Shantae didn't get you gard and Shovel Knight wasn't shilled by the clique.
Fuck out of here CapCuck

>>>/suicide/

These. Also, there are ton of really good nip games you can play with emulators, most notably on the SNES and PS1.

MGR can be played on the PC. As can DMC4 and Vanquish. You might like those games.

Lol japs haven't made a good game in years, but yes, I'm sure generic anime game no. 5000 really is the apex of quality. And lol at anyone who uses the term "entry-level" non-ironically, you can practically taste the cheetos emanating off of such retarded posts (if you name a game that's not entry-level they'll just call it 'hipstershit').

I don't see why you need to denounce western shit. It feels like you want to fit in-
Well I'm not surprised.

Mark needs to word filter this one next.

Should have known
Likely a cuckchan crosspost as well

I can count too!

Post in your own thread, coward.

wew

It seems like every year is the next worst year of gaming. Especially for the west.

Seriously the most fun I've had with video games since I neglected sleep for a week straight to play Rome Total War

That was 2009

Well, the one in your picture is actually pretty shit. Only gets by on the story, and the story's not that good either.

Otherwise, I'll recommend Dragon's Dogma, but keep in mind it is heavily overrated. EDF is also worth mentioning. Less overrated, more hard to play for more than five to fifteen minute bursts, in my opinion. Good game, though.
Not many other gook games I have played. That were any good, anyhow. Honestly, they're just as likely to be shit as western jazz, it's just that western jazz seems to care less. Gookshit at least tries, I'll give it that. Less of this heartless corporate rehashing.

(checked)
I would since I shilled this game 4free for a whole year and a half.
But this thread is shit
*Air Raider best class, Velgata Anti Air best vehicle, fuck you**

It's like you don't even want to run around spewing a wall of lead

grim dawn stomps the fuck out of every other arpg.

Like I said, this thread is irredemable garbage.

PoE is for fags

Fuck, yeah, fencer. My bad.
You know what I mean.
I have OP's shitty game on mind. It's thrown me off with the similar looking weapon whatnot.

But WeebCom 3D is pretty enjoyable fam

hey OP, get a sega saturn!! Discover true games that are art.

Sorry to hear the West hasn't been favorable to you. I am all too familiar with it. Do not write them off completely. Some games have been OK but there is no doubt easily avoidable major flaws have crept into some games that could have been great. Games like shovel knight with its squandered potential and seemingly missing middle chunk and ori and the blind forest with its god awful RPG system which crippled an otherwise great game.

Try some great games like twinkle star sprites with a friend! Or play through the Panzer Dragoon quadrilogy. You will have the time of your life.

how long have you been looking for someone to play twinkle star sprites with?

traditionally, geemurs will condemn games with too few options

I posted this pretty late, not everyone lives in the US. You fucking autists are unbearable with this (1) post shit.

For those triggered by the OP picture, I haven't played it, it's just that a friend recommended me that when asked about it.

is emulation still shit?

WHAT?