Zizek is 67 years old

Hold me, lads. I'm not ready to lose any of them

I think you need holding for the realisation there are no replacements.

Are we a dead meme?

I didn't cry when my grandad croaked but I know I will when zizek does. I wonder how he copes with his mortality

If Zizek wasn't a fat fuck he'd look good for his age

I remember reading Zizek saying something about this in a German newsite actually, it was something to do with his funeral or what he wanted to happen after he died. Forgot which newsite it was on :(

Wish he went years ago

Why? He's been spreading leftism for decades and is extremely well regarded all around the world. It'll be a sad day when he goes.

He does look good for his age tho

You mean in the same way anarkiddies are parroting liberal imperialist propaganda and 'waah USSR was so bad we are not like those ebil commies pls love us' bullshit?

Why? None of them has ever said anything interesting in any shape or form. Seriously, why do you waste your time on this leftist celebreties? They're gargabe, especially Noam "i would vote for Hillary if i lived in a swing state" Chomsky.

Fuck off tankie. You turds are going to be shot along side porky. Fuck fake leftism.

t. anarchist

He looks like a slob

His criticisms of US conduct around the world have been spread to millions of people. His primary interest is linguistic so give him a fucking break, christ

Kronstadt

Precisely. He should stick with that. Also whatever limp-wristed criticism he has of US is meaningless because of his shilling of democrats.

This makes no sense, Anarkiddies are edgier than any Tankie.

The left will be all the better when they die

It's not the 'bash le fash' edge I'm talking about. Since they don't understand history or theory, whenever they are confronted with the liberal propaganda about USSR being evil or authoritarian or whatever, they just resort to the argument of 'b-but we are not like them, we are all about freedums and LGBTBBQ rights, pls love us liberals'. Tankies are usually not edgy like anarkiddies tho, I'll give you that, even though they are dogmatic beyond necessary, they usually are reasonable people.

The left will all be better when this guy dies too:

I've dealt with my share of anarkiddies on here, but tankies are just a whole other level of trash.

This is really the crux of the issue, he tells half-truths in order to divert your support back behind the same power structure he's pretending to be against. He's more or less a DNC operative, whether he knows it or not, used to as a tool to get the "radical left" united behind Democratic candidates because of the false less of two evils dichotomy (in which he usually stands behind the greater evil anyway). He's a fraud.

He does not seem to be making a tankie argument (quite the opposite, actually), and the hammer and sickle does not mean "I Love Daddy Stalin." Are you under the impression that "tankie" means marxist?

It is time to rise from the ashes comrades