Ewww grossssssss

Ewww grossssssss

Wow videogames for free? How charitable of them! Thank you Sony!

PSplus has been on a long decline, it was shit before the massive hack, picked up for a bit and now is pretty much irredeemably shitty at this point.

I agree that the remaster of DotT is ugly but the game itself is a classic.

Therefor you should play the original version.

Does Shitface get money for every redeemed psplus game or did he already get paid a blanket amount for featuring it?

I loved it when I was 11

Still better than nvidia

I want this maymay to end

Well since it is a good game his involvement is probably more like pic related.

#4thepayers

DotT is alright, but I haven't played the remaster, and I don't see any real reason to when you're better off just downloading the original from an abandonware site.

Next month is the same as this month, is the same the month before. Literally nothing to offer on all three platforms.

I have a PC for online, multiplats, and shooters. The only reason to have a PS4 is if you like single-player weebshit, and you don't need PSN for that. The only game they've given away since I got a PS4 was Resident Evil Remake Remaster, and I've already fucking got REmake for the NGC. Was still worth another playthrough, but I only had a one month PSN prepay card, and when that ran out they took the game away. So fuck em. They're not free games if you have to keep making the monthly tithe just to retain access to them. They should just call it an "indefinite" rental contingent on membership.

That doesn't make it okay

Are you going to hate good games that had SJW involvement like also pic related, kek.

Think they'll give it up and give people free online?

It was around before they made it a requirement to play online, back on the PS3. I guess they'll just ditch giving out free games eventually, and tie some other feature to PS+ instead.

Yeah, it's garbage. I only care for This War of Mine. I'm not even going to download any of the other games.

DotT is one the most well designed adventure games of all time you insufferable pleb, your modern day identity politics has nothing to do with a game made in the early 90s

From made a Parkour Mecha focused RPG?

Someone save my image with the same name Feels nice

Never have I been so disgusting by such a shameless indie rip off.

We don't serve cucks in here. You have to go back.

So what's the difference between This War of Mine and This War of Mine: The Little Ones?

They became SJWs and were brainwashed by identity politics but werent back in the 90s when the games were created. Tell that to most of Holla Forums, since almost everyone here loves Deus Ex or Doom.

what the fuck are you on about, you stuttering faggot?
we've had many years by now to find out which creators were actually good at their job, and which ones were carried by their team. Clearly Deus Ex is one of the latter considering what Spector's done since.

One man is enough to direct it off the rails.

You could've just downloaded the original ROM for free, selected a filter in ScummVM, and get the exact fucking same experience

i got a hand me down cd of the original, its pretty scratched up though. cant get very far.

Because Sony have already given away all of those games over a year ago.

Maniac Mansion > Day of The Tentacle