- Myst
- Inside

It was a pretty unique year.

Yes, you can, but make another list.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Soulgryn/status/781068229976424448
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15854330/[PC-Game]_The_Silent_Age_[Multi7]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of all those games I've only heard of Myst.

All the games I beat are also my favorites this year

I'm really enjoying DOOM but haven't beat it yet.

Oh yeah I also beat Inside but hated it.

Max Payne
Deadbolt
OFF
Postal 2
Quake
Super Meat Boy
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Wings of Vi
Gone Home I really wanted to know if it was as shit as I expected It's all the shit I expected it to be and more

I'm sure there are others but I can't remember right now

Off the top of my head:

And I'm replaying The Talos Principle with the Serious Sam voice. I didn't really get much vidya done this year but a lot of the games I play don't really have an end to them.

Furi, Ys Origins, Valkyria Chronicles, Breatth of Fire IV, Phoenix Wright 1-3 & Ace Investigations, Stardew Valley, Legend of Grimrock 2, Mother Russia Bleeds, Owlboy, Mega Man Unlimited (fucking finally), AMR2, Skyshine's Bedlam, Va-11 Hall-A or whatever, Danganronpa 1&2, Underrail, RabiRibi, Mushihimesama, Child of Light, Dead Rising, Dark Souls 3, Diablo II.

Probably a few more which I can't remember, all in all it was a satisfying year.

Gone home, sunset, no man's sky, battlefield 1, dragons age inquisition, mass effect 3, mighty number 9, and sfv.

It's mostly thanks to a sick leave I had this autumn. Finished like 75% of the games on that list. By the way OP, how does The Way end? I reached the final part of the game(where whathisname, tom? gets transported inside a computer and becomes young again and you have to go through a combat segment against some weird sort of plant/computer hybrid), and then the game decided to corrupt my save file or something and I couldn't bother replaying again.

EDF 4.1
Apotheon
Dishonored 2
Dark souls 3
Copy Kitty
Dragon's Dogma
Fran Bow
Half life episodes 1&2
Opposing Force and Blue Shift
Salt and Sanctuary
Titan Quest
Zero Time Dilemma
Arkham Knight
Ghostbusters the Video Game
Grim Dawn

I've had worse backlog years.

- Legacy of the Void
- Majesty (the 2000 PC game including the whole Northern Expansion and that fucking Barbarian map)
- Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
- Shovel Knight
- XCOM 2

The rest of the year I spended it in playing stuff I've already beat (playing Baldur's Gate 2 for the seventh time wasn't a good idea).

How's Arkham Knight?

Oh yeah, that. My brain wants to forget. Also Bravely Default, forgot about that.

Doom, Doom 2, and Plutonia (TNT is gay as fuck)
Duke Nukem 3D
Shadow Warrior
Streets of Rage 3
The Age of Decadence
Fallout 2
Devil May Cry 4
Gothic 2
Serious Sam 3
Grim Dawn
Mother Russia Bleeds
Dark Messiah

Mainly just delving into the many older games that I've never played before, but it's actually been pretty great.

Also replayed Iji, Hero Core, and a bunch of other games I can't remember right now, as well as beating the WAD unloved which is a piece of shit in the basement with unactivated archviles next to the switch for progression.

Ah, I see you too enjoyed the pleasures of beating OFF.

Did you beat the extra boss? Turbo has a different one I think

Bad, sadly. I mean the mechanics are still there, but there are three huge problems.
- The batmobile is shoehorned everywhere and anywhere. Even the fucking Riddler is batmobile-based. If you just want no-bullshit banham gameplay, too bad, you get 40% batmobile.
- The game gloated about having the greatest number of playable characters, but they're playable for like 10 minutes each if we're being generous. Challenge maps are in-campaign only, so batman only.
- The scarecrow is shit. He is nothing like the crazy fucker in Asylum, he's just generic villain number 188794 with a fear-nuke.

You mean in the nocturne level ? No, I beat Boki's main campaign and I'm doing Savant's now, as well as some endless runs. All good shit.

Hard to say as I rarely play games with endings. Only thing that comes to mind is Castlevania 3, which I was very happy to complete as it was years of frustration finally released, so no complaints there.

Also beat Metroid and Metroid Prime for the first time now that I think of them.

Does the Batmobile at least control well? I'd be more than happy to drift around gotham in a tank. The second point is troubling because I really enjoyed playing as Robin and Nightwing for riddler challenge maps.

Well, I'm not good at racing games and could do what the game required of me without too much hassle so I guess it isn't a bad element technically, just an annoyingly omnipresent one. Like it's not just a means of transport, you have to progress through environments with the batmobile where gadgets used to get you by.
And yeah, the absence of challenge maps for the other characters is a huge deal breaker to me. I've seen people not care about it though.

And others I cannot remember right now.

I'm almost finishing Underrail but the endgame zone is fucking me up, other than that, spent a lot of time playing Sven-Coop, Battlefield 2, Warband and Dominions4.

Can't find a torrent for the Silent Age. Did you mean part 1 or did you buy it?

bloodborne, ratchet remake, uncharted 4, cotton 2, cotton boomerang, mega man x4, panzer dragoon, panzer dragoon zwei, panzer dragoon saga.

I've played quite a few more, but those are the games I can say I beat.

Just beat Resident Evil 4 again this morning.
I fucking love that game. The PC port is garbage though.

why do you replay games?

You actually enjoy playing shit?

I honestly don't know if this is bait or serious.

Did you never want to go back to some game years after you beat it?

To be fair RE4 is one of the best examples of replay value in a game I've ever seen.
Also just about everything that comes out nowadays is shit in my opinion

I finished a lot of games this year, but the one that stands out most to me is Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. If there's one video game that sums up all the problems with society in the digital age, it's that beautiful atrocity.

By the end, I was actually vomiting because of how nauseous the entire experience made me. From the hideous graphics, to the exhausting shaky cam, matched with the repulsive story and characters, the whole fucking thing is just intolerable and I am glad I played it.

If you haven't played Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days, you really fucking should. Pirate it and blast through it in 2 hours, just for a chance to experience the abject misery that IO Interactive put out.

Now that I think about it I beat a shit ton of games this year.
Dark Souls 1
RE4
FF 4,12 IZJS and Revenant Wings
Chibi Robo, Park Patrol and Happy rich family
AM2R
ADOM
Dead Space 1 and 2
Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
DMC 1
Dragon Quest 3
Crysis
Legend of Grimrock 2
Rune Factory 1
Talos Principle
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime
DKCR
Elemental Gimmick Gear
Rayman 1 and 2
Metro 2033
Call of Pripyat
Chronicles of Riddick Assault of Dark Athena
Witcher 3
Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats
Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3

I may be forgetting half a dozen or so titles. I could probably complete Turok this year too. Probably my most productive year in term of backlog clearing.

usually arcade style games, its a waste of time to replay things you are better off experiencing new things rather than wasting time reliving something with diminishing returns.

Replays are best saved for when you're years apart from the original play through and have forgotten a lot of it, so there's a sense of freshness. That or if the game accomodates them with a short length and an arcade style.

Why would you waste time with uncertainty when you could play something you are certain to enjoy?
After all, the ability of a game to have long lasting appeal is a quality in of itself.

Replays

because replaying something you enjoy decreases how much you enjoy it.

Not really.
There are plenty of games which accommodate multiple playthroughs and even unlock new shit on subsequent ones.

So it wasn't bait?

Do you think the same of books, movies, other media or experiences? I'd argue that first time is definitely not the best in a lot of cases.

few, when you know what to expect around the corner or in the next part, it's undeniably a less interesting experience. I don't care if you do, just seems like a waste of time rather than moving on to something new to discover something else. Just a little sad, very stagnant.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about?
I had a fucking blast with RE4 just like the other 7 or so times I've replayed it.

now imagine if you discovered something new you loved, you'd have one game you love and have replayed maybe twice or 3 times since it came out, and 8 new things you love as well.

You talk as if experiencing something again prohibits you from experiencing something new.

Does nostalgia have any effect on you?

>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and maybe the first one but that might've been 2015
Can't remember anything else. Oh my god I'm fucking autistic.

U wot?
Getting a new context of things on the second go is one of the best part replays or even re watching movies. If something is made to be consumed only once you'd save more time to not even touch that shit in the first place. David Cage's interactive movies(and Tell tale trash to some extent) being a prime example where he explicitly says to play them only once.

Good media only gets better on subsequent consumption. Just playing a thing and moving to another is the mindset of a consumerist whore.

You are assuming he would find the same enjoyment in playing something else as he would in replaying RE4 which is completely subjective and may not even hold true most of the time.

its a waste of time to replay something when you know what to expect every time, yes. enjoyment is unarguably diminished. You will experience few if any surprises.

Only shallow set piece trash video games rely on surprises as their main appeal.
Actual video games have mechanics to master and multiple tools to employ.

There are games that barely have any story on them and are all about gameplay, you know.

yep, these games are designed to be replayed

most games people are replaying in this thread aren't like that.

Doom and Doom 2 Pistol Start UV Max
Grim Dawn

I didn't play that many games this year.

Hell, even movies with a twist only get better on a second watch if they are any good as you notice all the characterization in the context of the twist.

Like RE4 and Tomba?
Have you played any of them?
RE4 is the poster child for replayability and post game content.

Remind me not to play anything you develop.

That's like saying that some movies are designed to be rewatched.

Some games are long enough that most players will be fine with just one playthrough. But if they're good enough they'll create a niche of dedicated constant players.

It's like being a promiscous person and trying to have a taste of every attractive person in the world: it's cruel being prevented from having a proper relationship with one/some of them.

Okay, it was bait or you're just a weird cunt.

Holla Forums is the only video game board where people would rather replay something for the tenth time rather than experiencing something new, expand and develop their tastes, open up to new experiences and engage in new mechanics and ideas

Odd thing to defend, but I'm not too surprised, a lot of you are PC gamers

Funny, I just replayed Deus Ex for the 22nd time this year.

>>>/cuckchan/

I know what you meant but that's still a funny sentence

A challenge for next year.

True, children are often content with their toys while adults reach for shiny new toys simply because they are new. It's 2016, people!

games you haven't played before are new, and new things can have a lot of interesting things for you to discover. Hard concept to figure out, I know.

I was agreeing with you, man. The adult thing to do is to reach for every toy you don't have.

Aside from Dragon's Dogma it's all backlog and indies, fug.

I think you have some new boards to discover, friend.

the dev has been brainfucked by his whale gf, avoid his future games

Again, you assume we don't play new games. But this thread has many people playing new games and replaying new ones at the same time.

You haven't seen the EYE circlejerk, have you? That game forces you to beat it at least 3 times to truly understand what's going on, and it's fun enough to play again and again anyway. Also it's PC exclusive.
Replaying games gets boring if you do it right after you beat the game. The trick is to give it some time between playthroughs. I replay Half Life 2 every 2 years, and it's still nice and fresh.

Ah shit, source?
I fucking loved that game

get fucked faggot

-Grim Dawn
-Blue Rider
-Ghost 1.0
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!
- Maximo vs Army of Zin
- NuDoom
- Strike Suit Zero
- Primordia
- Super Hot

he didn't say new games user.

Does the game have voiceover and can you turn it off?

Dark Souls 3
Grow Home
Enderal (if that counts)
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
The Witcher 3 (I didn't enjoy it as much as others for some reason, i got bored halfway through, but the Blood and Wine DLC was fucking awesome)
Xenoverse 2

Games I beat again
Every single Metal Gear game and it's spinoffs. I had an 8 day marathon 100% all the games and taking my time with them. I love having no job

I played more games than I thought I had.

How much benefits are you getting or living on savings?

here's a little excerpt of his current mind set twitter.com/Soulgryn/status/781068229976424448
beware his twitter feed is concentrated cancer, he even gave gay grumps a copy and they dropped it after one episode as far as I remember

I wonder if I still have the logs of when his gf had a shit fit with some of his old twitch viewers
he used to be alright around the time he made IWBTB but ever since she came into his life he started getting kinda dicky, especially when he was about to release Wing of Vi and only gave a select few famous twitch streamers a sneak peak version

I going to replay Zone of the Enders 2. Thanks for reminding me to replay shit for a change. Also replayed Seiken Denentsu so often, that the only thing left to do was building the myself so high up, that I can use a max attack every 2 seconds.

Yes and yes. The dub is one of the better ones I have heard in Adventure Games.

Surprise 3x3!
All these games are more or less worthwhile. That the loudest shit is truly shit, doesn't mean that everything sucks. Quiete the contrary, 2014 and 15 were even more obnoxious than this year could even dream of.

enjoy, zone of the enders 2 is a great game and worth giving a second play through after some time. god hand is too. I'd also recommend replaying dark souls and demon's souls once in a while.

Nothing.

savings and around £150 a month benefits, it'll last me for a few months til i find another job

I… Don't know what's so bad about this? And his twitter is only drawings of cute girls

Downloaded here:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15854330/[PC-Game]_The_Silent_Age_[Multi7]

I live in a third world country, I don't give a shit about honeypots.

I beat a game about every week. Too many too count.

You're not alone, bro.

I played a shitload of stuff this year but can't think of a single game that I actually finished. Even fucking worse because I told myself I'd work on my backlog.

Instead, I've spent my entire vacation playing fucking Nuclear Throne and BroForce. Fun as shit, but I don't see any end in sight for either of those games.

Games I beat this year for the first time
>Danganronpa 1+2 >inb4 not a game

Games I beat this year not for the first time

1/2

Hyper Metroid
Pokémon Moon
Pokémon Prism
Super Metroid Project Base
Panel de Pon
Battletoads without using continues, about twice now
Wario Land 3
Another Metroid 2 Remake

TBOI:Rebirth (nonDLC since these doesn't count for being too shitty anyways)
Monster Hunter 2 (the PS2 one)
Megaman Battle Network 4 for a fourth time (2nd playtrought, third game+) before noticed I missed a locked box on the 1st playtrought box and gone in an autistic rage.
Terranigma after postpone it for litterally 10 years
Castlevania:Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania:Circle Of The Moon (3rd play)
Castlevania:Aria of Sorrow
Golden Sun
Morrowind

It was a good year to almost never leave the home.

You're free from the autism curse, user. I want to play more games but I feel like I need to finish whatever I started, regardless of how difficult or bad it is, before I can start playing new stuff. I'm shit at videogames too, so a lot of stuff gets frustrating easily, how can I be freed from this curse?

Dark Souls 3
Witcher 2
EDF 4.1
Furi
Project Sylpheed
Odallus
The Room 1&2
Jedi Academy
Blood Dragon
Grow Home
Gravity Rush
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Strike Suit Zero
Played a lot of shit that you can't really beat like multiplayer stuff, 4x and total war too.

I'm the same way. The only game I remember beating recently was Prospector. And that was last year.

>100% Banjo Kazooie for the first time
>1cc KoF 98 and KoF 2000 But it was on level 4 difficulty, so it probably doesn't count.

Forgot a couple

Star Fox Zero
Mega Man 2

Kirby Squeak Squad
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
RE:make
Bayonetta

Games I've beaten twice:
Meteoroid Zero Mission

I didn't beat as much as I would've liked too, but still a pretty decent amount. and I may finish some games before the year is through.

Resident Evil 4 HD
Wolf Among Us
Metro Redux
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Forza Horizon 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Alien Isolation
Zombi
Beyond Good And Evil HD
Costume Quest 2
Dead Space

I own around 1000+ games on various platforms and this is all I could manage to run through and beat. There are so many games I've started at some point and never finished. Batman and Wolf Among Us were two of those.

Help

This (my list) is pretty pathetic
>Undertale
Sorry

Wolf Among Us is kinda cool and very easy to finish, but if telltale is not your thing you shouldn't force yourself to do it. I don't even want to touch batman if you are talking about the telltale one.

Not the Telltale one. The one that's a AAA and runs like a Telltale game.

FEAR: Extraction Point
Half-Life 1
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Revenge of Shinobi
SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
STALKER: SoC

I had a lot of personal problems and work issues that got in the way of vidya this year.

Despite having autism, it's apparent you don't play games, or at least have just started playing them. You're also a hypocrite. Please die.

Dragon Quest Builders
Dragon Quest Heroes

I also finally beat the Moon Lord in Terraria legit with no cheesing with the Nurse or barriers to block his eye rays. Felt pretty good.

All mainline Zeldas
All Metroid games with 2 replaced by AM2R and 1 by Zero Mission
Ass Creed 1 and 2
Alpha Protocol
MGR
Project X Zone 2
NuDoom
Undertale
Also almost done with AAI2, just got a few more days to finish that in my free time

>Terraria (spent most of those years-past fucking around in multiplayer servers)
>small handful of flash games

tbh i've been genuinely busy with art shit (read: performing live music) now that it's finally kicked into full gear now. basically, just pic related

if somebody replies to me, i will gladly list all of the games in my backlog that haven't been finished yet

could have been better all things considered, I can probably finish Transformers: Devastation before the new year if I try hard enough

>Call of Pripyat 3 times
>All 3 Nekopara parts it's on steam so it counts as a game :^)

Several were replays though

For one moment, I thought that pic was real.

Factorio, three times.

Think that's about it. I don't play very much that even has winning conditions.

Judging people's taste makes up for the fact I can't think of anything, right? Right.

>implying Furi deserves anything higher than a its okay/10
Like clockwork.

You two had better be playing Dawn of Sorrow as we speak. The Sorrow duology are some of the finest games in the series. Yes even compared to Classicvanias, I say this as someone who loved Rondo of Blood and Dracula X Chronicles.

Good lord, I don't know how you didn't kill yourself but I'm glad you made it this far.

I admit I'm a blind fanboy for Zero Escape, but ZTD definitely could've been worse. At least it wasn't as blatantly insulting as Mass Effect 3, in terms of the ending. But Bravely Default, now I can see why you'd want to forget that shit.

That reminds me, I need to get back to my yearly playthrough of Deadly Premonition. Thanks faggot.

Happy Rich Family was the Japan-only sequel that took place at the Sanderson's house years later, right? Something tells me it's even more feelsworthy than the first. Yes, more than Giga-Robo's story.
Also, Heat or Roland for Digital Devil Saga, AKA the best SMT?

Man I don't know how I could play Doom without at least ONCE marveling at the glory of the Shotgun. Sounds like a fun challenge though, might be cool if I need to mix things up.

Remind me what the problem with Super Hot was, again? I'm serious, it seems like a fun concept but the consensus on it here has gone from "contrarian newfags trying too hard" to "genuine dislike."

Play Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming ASAP. It'll seem edgy as fuck for the first two chapters, but it gets so much better. Hero 30 Ragnarok is some of the most fun I've ever had with a game. Shame that Hero 30 Destiny shit the bed so hard

NO, THIS IS NOT BOSHY TIME we should've known though, considering it's literally a Twitch maymay game

You have to go back. I will be your guide.

About time, man. I assume you've played Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia before? How'd you like them, or at least Terranigma?

What was wrong with SSX On Tour? It was better than Deadly Descents at the VERY least, right? Do it by the way.

How did I do, Holla Forums?

here, time to dump the WIPs

>Morrowind

Bonus Content: Console and GoG WIPs

and one more thing:
Sure, if you enjoy some of the worlds shittiest of 2000s 'indeh' "post-punk" revival garbage, along with some mild spurts of rap and inoffensive 'electronica', all with the aesthetic cover of trying too hard to be 'cool'.
SSX Deadly Decents was retooled as 'SSX 2012' which ended up being genuinely good. The biggest problem with SSX 2012 was (IIRC) timed exclusivity to the PS3, which virtually killed the entire multiplayer part of the game. Also some planned DLC was abandoned despite the reboot being commercially successful.

Yes, it was.

And I haven't even gotten to the main part of the actual game. Gameplay wise, the game takes a lot from SSX 3, from the original gimmick of SSX 3 being of snowboarding down three entirely different mountains, is streamlined into one slightly-larger mountain. This would theoretically allow the developers to plant more detail into the slope areas, but all the potential was wasted on post-processing effects like smearing the screen, because it's fucking 2006 and we just discovered real-time effects. There's an occasionally a rememorable area, like the one where you snowboard/ski on some iced-over roads, or the higher scenes theres fuckheug gaps and jumps over some dead trees.

This would all be fine if the people behind the game didn't just slap in some awful 'progression system', where the starting player would perform actions slower than a small dog dying from leukemia. This is how you make what would be "a little iffy in quality, still fairly enjoyable" jump down into "4/10 don't bother unless you're that desparate"

embed barely related

Lisa
HuniePop
Suikoden 1 + 2
Nuclear throne (Guess I double looped, got the 3 endings)
Tactics Ogre
Kingdom Hearts DDD

That's about all that comes to mind.

Shit, you just reminded me i have postposed it a 2nd time at the last dungeon.
A really lazy user work is never done.

Finished Illusion of Gaia, but I liked Terranigma more. Any suggested games which looks or are similar? Not weaboo shit if possible.

Games I beat a second time

Games I started a replay of and never finished

Didn't play many games this year.

Here's your reply, user. Now, why don't you go back to cuckchan, you're clearly fresh from there with all of that salt.

Is Shadow Warrior 2 as bad as people are telling me it is?

You fuck. I want to play that so bad.

Games with great gameplay have more to them than just spectacle and experiences. Fuck, dude, I wasn't even really in love with Vanquish until my second playthrough on God Hard. Same with Furi and Furier, actually; some games get better once you understand them more. Besides that there is a certain satisfaction that's almost entirely unique to understanding and mastering a well put together game–how else do you think all those speedrunners keep replaying the same goddamn game over and over without going insane?

I bodied you.

Pretty fun year

Are you playing the original port or the Steam release?

That's all. Can't really "beat" most of the skinnerboxes I spent the year playing. Fell for the Black Desert hype and spent like 3 months on that before jumping ship, now I'm playing Grindblue Fantasy instead and probably about to quit that soon enough too. I'll probably go back and pick up where I left off marathoning Sonic for the first time, it was a lot more fun than I expected but I needed a break after '06.

Not a single damn thing

You're trying too hard. Do better.

Off the top of my head I finished or played a lot of
I'm sure I played and finished more but I can't remember anything else, it's been a big year. I hear people say it's been a bad year but it's only been bad for the AAA scene, there is plenty of good stuff out there.

Here, let me speak in your language, you autistic (You)poster:
LE OH MY OMG DID YOU GUISE LIKE SEE THAT??? XDDD HE JUST LIFTED HIS FINGERS!!! TO TYPE!!! THAT POST!!!!! XDDDD LE THAT TAKES A MILD AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL EXERTION!!!!11 XDDDDD THAT MEANS HE TRIED HARD AND SHOULD BE LE KILLED IN HIS SLEEP XDDDDDDDDDDDD
LE TIME FOR MEMES FROM HALFCHAN MADE TO DERAIL THREADS WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY ACCUSING HIM OF BEING HALFCHAN DUE TO MY SLEF-LOATHING XDDDDDD LOL TRYHARDS AM I RITE XDDDDD AM I COOL YET GUISE XDDDD

D-do you need a hug, user? You're awfully triggered.

Berserker Quest
Resident Evil 5
The Park
Cloud
Tiny Tank
Dawn Of War
Resident Evil 6
Terraria
dotstream
Wario Advance
Stronghold On The Edge Of Chaos
Fallout: New Vegas
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033 Redux
Quake
Omnibus
World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Serious Sam Advance
Serious Sam: The Next Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Crosscountry Canada
OpenTyrian
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (GB)
Dink Smallwood (GNU FreeDink)
Ikaruga
Rampage: Total Destruction
Die Hard Arcade
Parodious DX
Super Paper Mario
MadWorld
Devilock
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
GoldenEye 007
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure
Joe & Mac (SNES)
Serious Sam: Double D XXL
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
The Secret Of Tremendous Corporation
Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom
Seiklus
Within A Deep Forest
Winback: Covert Operations (N64)
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Operation Moongate
Nekketsu Oyako (Hot Blooded Family)
Joe & Mac 2: Lost In The Tropics
Super Chase H.Q.
Sonic Wings Special (Saturn)
Black Tiger II (Saturn)
Receiver
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Princess Remedy In A World Of Hurt
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Red Faction: Guerilla
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysse
Dynamite Dux
Alien Storm
King Of Dragons
SegaSonic The Hedgehog
Super Mario Bros. (B Quest)
Bio Force Ape
Laser Ghost
The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy
The Flintstones: The Surprise At Dinosaur Peak!
Call Of Duty: World At War
Castlevania (B Quest)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Ristar
Donkey Kong Country
Sonic Generations
Rockin' Cats
Link: The Unleashed Nexus
The Karate Kid
Ittle Dew
Antichamber
Stacking
Heavy Bullets
Postal Redux

There were also a couple games I beat again this year like Banjo-Kazooie.

The concept is fun until you realize that the game is a one trick pony. To add insult to injury, the gun play is not that good. What's left for making the game actually stand out is clever level design, which the devs have also botched.

Its way too short to justify the high price, the storyline ended up being esoteric bullshit. Also the game attempts to manipulate you into shilling for it. Overall, its 6/10, neither great nor horrible.

How does it feel to be my bitch, (You)fag? Remember the Alamo motherfucker. Alamo means "every other thread you shit up before I bent you over."

Holy fuck.

The premise of the game was that you were an unsuspecting player that was indoctrinated into killing your real body and becoming one with the game. It's an experiment with subliminal stimuli and memetic advertisement. You know how a lot of people try to roleplay a bit when they're playing video games? Superhot takes this to the next level. They directly tell players to post online saying how innovative the game to amass more minds.

How do people do this? I have this odd habit of playing the game or a game series until I'm right at the end and then I just stop. The worst offended is probably Fallout New Vegas, where I have one main mission left. I also do this with television shows, books, even movies sometimes.

Go to a pscyhiatrist.

>The Beginner's Guide didn't pay for the shit
>Tumblrtale

Right now I'm focused on finishing Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Super 3-D Noah's Ark, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1, and Antichamber before moving to better games. There's other half-finished games that I should probably finish too, but getting this stuff out of the way should be a priority or else I end up starting lots of games and never finishing them.

And that's all I can think of

Trying too hard, acting too mad, and having zero posting discipline. C'mon, son.

>Borderlands 1(again) I was replaying the second for research purposes, but I stopped due to how shit it was
>RE Revelations(Again) How's the sequel? I heard bad things about it
>Starbound I was one of the initial suckers. First and last time I ever have and will preorder something
>Zoids VS. III Fucking game expects you to be godly
>Car Battler Joe(again)WHEN CAN I HAVE MY FUCKING SEQUEL

Plus shit tons of games I started and got distracted from finishing. Also to the anons playing 2016 Doom I recommend playing the Doom 4 Doom wad. It's fucking great. Looking at this list I actually got more done than I thought I did this year.

Forgot to note that I replayed FFV 3 times for the FJF.

Gravity Rush
DOOM 1
Bayonetta 2
Dead Rising
REmake
Senran Kagura Shinovi and Estival Versus
Yakuza 1, 2, and 3
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Mafia 2
Killzone Mercenary
Halo 3
The Evil Within
Doom 3
Metro 2033

I watched that on youtube for free and still felt cheated.

I'm going to consider Elite Dangerous beaten considering I managed to get a Cutter and Corvette fully A-rated and engineered. You can't go any higher than that.

This year was a year of 100% games for me. So far I managed to do:
- Resident Evil 4
- GTA 3
- GTA SA

I also beat Shadow Warrior 2012, since I was interested in its sequel. Turned out it wasn't that good and sequel runs pretty horrid on my toaster.

Dishonored
DMoMM
Mankind Retarded
Bioshock 2: Fuckstick who went on to make gone homo dlc
5 fucking levels away from completing EDF 2025 and all DLCs with 0 grinding for health, starting on hardest and dropping to hard
Metro:Last Light
Mostly I just play Endless Legend and CivV
Also, sue me, I was writing a thesis.

Thief 1, 2
Avernum Escape from the Pit
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Stalker SoC, CS, CoP
Expeditions Conquistador

THE ONLY THING I BEAT THIS YEAR WAS MY HARD COCK

>he's mad and has no discipline
Please stream your suicide, upsetfag.

The Rocketbirds games would have been good if they either went with silly voice acting OR indistinguishable chatter with music. Doing both just made it shit in that aspect.

Ys VIII also happened to be my GOTY.

Dark Souls III
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Space Hulk: Deathwing
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion
Golf with your friends
Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency
Shadow of Mordor
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Life with Wolf Girl (aka Liru) [I beat something anyway]
TIS-100
Tower of Guns
Sudeki
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Survey

TIS-NET or just the main campaign?

I wanna fuck that elf.

Just the main campaign, I was already irritated enough finishing it.

I can agree with that.

I still have a few levels on the TIS-NET to go myself, that's why I was curious. If you enjoyed TIS-100 I'd recommend Shenzhen I/O, the main campaign is a little harder than TIS-100's though

TIS-100 made me consider trying my hand at writing a game in Assembly code, but then I came to my senses and decided to just stick to C/C++ and C#.

If you have autism then go assembly.

Outside of making mutated halflings she genuinely has good genetic traits. Eye color same as mine, a color of hair that when pure is pretty nice, blondes I mean. In the end she's great to get kids out of and then some.

Why would I do that? Between the both of us, I'd say that I'm the one here that's legitimately happy with myself.

All I see is sour grapes who brought 4cuck's salt and cancer along for the ride. Which, I hope your first week here has been just pleasant.

More importantly;
>HE'S STILL GOING

Good year thus far

I think your post history in this thread speaks for itself, kiddo.

This year was better than 2015 tbh

I'm almost certain there were more but this is all I remember at the moment

You have two choices, you reddit formatting kid: You can kill yourself on stream or give us your address so someone can eliminate your emotionally-based ass. Mad people aren't people, so it's okay. Just ask your parents for your street address, city, and state. Alright kid?

The only fun part of games is learning how to play.

The Division
Atelier Rorona Plus

I played a lot of other games this year, but those were the only things I beat. Not a great year for me, I guess.

-Undertale
-Soul Hackers
-Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
-Devil May Cry 1
-Serious Sam 3: BFE
-Strange Journey
-Pokemon Moon

Those are all the ones I beat for the first time this year, I mostly spend alot of my time playing single player games I already beat. I like coming up with new ways to go through games I'm already familiar with than playing new ones, I'm trying to not do that as much though because theres still alot of games out there I'd like to play but haven't gotten around to because I want to play through an old game in a slightly unconventional way instead. Sometimes I wonder if I actually like the games I play or just use gaming as a way to fuel some other desire I have yet to understand.

Cuh-razy!

ABSOLUTELY CUHRAYZEE*

While I'm making posts that don't involve bodying underage angryfags, how the fuck did we go from Strange Journey to SMTIV?

Serious Sam TFE
Magical Kingdom Remake
Kirby Robobot
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Mass Effect 1&2
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA TEMPERATE CLIMATE FUCKEROONI FALL BURSTO 3
Shadow Complex
Shadowgrounds
Bleed
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Galaxy
Replayed Donkey Kong Country
Dishonored
Lethal League Challenge
Kingdom Hearts
And some others I forgot. I was a fiend this year. I would have beaten a lot more had it not been for people asking to play Overwatch.

Dragon Quest IV
am2r
tower of heaven
hyper light drifter
ffix
xenogears
iji
mgsv
replayed cave story because a friend finally decided to play it.

Oh fuck, I forgot about AM2R, I hope I still have it downloaded.

People are actually posting replayed? Well in that case:
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Legend of Dark Witch
Legend of Dark Witch 2
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Persona 2 Innocent Sin
ACE COMBAT 3 ELECTROSPHERE, THE REAL VERSION NOT THE AMERICAN VERSION HOLY TITS okay this might count as beating it for the first time but I wasn't sure
The Wonderful 101
Blue Dragon
Skyrim, as in I like to punch a printed out picture of Todd Howard's face when I'm giving the ol' punching bag a good hit or seventy before I realize I'm going from "insulting Bethesda's incompetence" to "being Chris-Chan"
Earthbound Zero, because Beginnings is a dumb subtitle
Earthbound

I played mostly endless games a la Dwarf Fortress, now that I think about it. Also here's hoping I beat Mother 3 before 2017.

how close are you in mother 3? it's a pretty tight game over all so you should be able to do it.

Why would you use a whole fucking year on beating those games?

grabbin nutter

Final chapter now, I'll make it. I get nervous with deadlines, even if the only consequence is "not replaying the Mother series this year, breaking your 7 year streak." I'm kind of an autismo I know.

What was the problem with Hyper Light Drifter? More importantly are you shittalking Myst?

Hotline miami 2
Vampire Bloodlines
Bioshock
Only got a decent rig in june so mostly just finished stuff i couldn't before

Try an apprenticeship- it won't pay as much but they probably won't ask much in qualifications and you'll leave with experience/credibility/entry to the full time job if it goes well

Go outside

And that isn't projection to you? k.
Got anything else, or are you just a one-trick pony? Getting bored with your repetitious autism, newfriend.

What else do I expect from (You)fags? You are boring, yawn. There, hit you where it hurt.

Postal Redux
EDF 4.1
Dragon's Dogma

Poorfag so I couldn't buy any new good games, and I'm a depressed little shit so I didn't have much drive.

The games I beat are still super fun though.

Off the top of my head:
Fun but easy as fuck
I enjoyed the story and atmosphere enough to deal with the repetitive combat
Not worth the money, but much better than Absolution.

Almost completed:
fucking Ameno-sagiri fucks my shit up and I don't want to grind
Really cool new area but I got bored of the combat
Fuck the mission where you have to hijack a truck from a helicopter but it doesn't explain how
Pretty neat but don't feel like grinding any more

What a great fucking year, and the next few months are going to be crazy.

I REALLY need to get on that ace combat 3.

>Hyper Light Drifter it's shit
>The Witness also shit
>Banjo Kazooie for the I don't fucking know how many-th time
>Ape Escape same
>Myst played the version here you can actually walk around this time
>Cave Story at 3 HP for the 3rd time or so
>Liru
>DooM 1 and 2 for the millionth time, fuck nuDooM
>Stephen's Sausage Roll strangely good game
Probably more, I don't know. List would probably be 5 times as long if I were a NEET.

Games I beat for the first time
Games I beat (not for the first time)
Games I played

EDF 4.1
Uncharted 1
Final Fantasy XV
Hyrule Warriors
Transformers: Devastation
I think that's it, most other games I've played were multiplayer or never ending.

say that to my face fucker not online

I don't keep track of this crap but goddamn I hope I'm forgetting some games.

that to my face fucker not online

Final Fantasy 8
Tales of Xillia 1+2
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Pokemon XD
Pokemon Channel
Pokemon Moon
Starfox Zero
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico

Pokemon Colloseum