Cyberpunk games

No Deus Ex and Cyberpunk 2077.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/17580/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snatcher has some beautiful dithered pixel art.

The Megadrive version is pretty cool too.

Its a lot better actually and more faithful to the source material.

True, but the beginning of the game feels fucking clunky. After that its a blast.

the real punks of the cyber world are those who illegally download software

tbh fam they both have slow starts but the SNES one conveys the story better. there's no shadow run rogue likes are there? seems like a neat setting for it.

Well that's actually pretty spot on.
But in a cyberpunk setting, the best deckers (or at least the most legit) build their decks out of spare parts and second hand components.
So technically every mustard here on Holla Forums would be scoffed at by any decker worth it's salt (or straight up have their brain deepfried remotely, thinking about it a single pissed off decker would improve Holla Forums tremendously just by himself)

That's what I do.

I highly fucking doubt you solder your own boards

You dont need to solder to build computers out of second hand parts

of course not, but it's what you do when you have a board with a shit chip on it with too little memory or a too slow clock speed

Back in the day I had to. Sure my main PC is all second handed parts but my older shit I messed around with alot.

that I can believe but not modding current hardware

The nes version had an overall better story and graphics, but the genesis version had a much better and faithful gameplay.

Is a shame there weren't good shadowrun games after that.

Just how poor are you, chummer?

Dex and Gemini Rue

user, "trying to get", means steal.
To steal that shit, you need to have something to work with in the first place.

What I would give to play a modern cyberpunk TPS

Come on, son.

Hahahaha how funny xddd nigger

It is Cyberpunk, specially 1&2 not to mention that Kojima has pretty much admitted that the MG series shares the same universe as Snatcher and Policenauts (even if MGS4 kinda ruins the timeline)

Oh okay

Have you guys seriously never played MGS2?

Here's /cyber/'s old chart that does not come with any regard for quality.

Have you played mgs1?

Yes.
And MGS4.
If you've played MGS1, 2 and 4 and still don't get it, you're literally retarded.

such a shame what TLJ series turned out to be when the studio finally got money to have enough creative licensing as he wanted. First game was fantasy and was great, second game was cybery and was great, 3rd game was sjw dogshit.

Cyberpunk elements in mgs1, go.

Deus Ex deserves it's own thread and Cyberpunk 2077 has no info, and Metal Gear counts as barebones cyberpunk: Future technology and preying/insidious/corrupt/global/etc. government.

How about EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE, for starters?
You immense cretin.

That's it?

Well played, little buddy.

Yeah lol it's just that and the comlink system is what it looks like to me. MGS is hardly cyber.

Fucking HOW?
But then, this list has MGS on it too, so I shouldn't be surprised.

pretty much unless you include that fact that nanites exist and otacon's cloaking shit as cyberpunk.

deep fried brains eh?

Maybe if you played the game you'd find out that it's themes are cyberpunk worthy.

What the fuck? Its not even on chart. Goddammit.
store.steampowered.com/app/17580/

the emp grenade i posted is from dystopia