Magma characters in video games

Where are the magma races in video games? I don't have any off of the top of my head and its driving me bunkers. The only games that have them from my memory is dominons 4, but other then that, i have no idea.

Should they appear in vidya games more? Any magma dudes and dudetes out there?

They don't have to exactly hard magma guys. I was thinking more along the lines of pahoehoe sentient creatures. They could be like pic related and have lovely texture but once you cut open the skin, they would let out a shit ton of heat that would burn you.

Slugfucker is that you?

I wonder what lava would taste like if you could eat it without dying.

Yeah its me, but shit dude, this is an honest question. Not a lot of games have races of lava creatures with a hint of civilization. I can think of people who live by volcanoes and shit but not truely lava beings.

You have any ideas?

Probably really hot, burn your tongue off. So that feeling when you eat tons of spicy food and you can't taste anything but hte stinging feeling.

Like rock or metal.

Cinder is your man.
More like fire than magma, but he's a little bit of both.

Most One Piece games you fight against Akainu, his power is Magma.

Lava's neat.

Shit's hot though.

These enemies come to mind, Lava Lord from W8 and Magmanos from Zelda SS. Im pretty sure that the old King's Field games had a lot of sentient lava enemies.

Thanks user, fighting games aren't my style, but its cool how his character design is.

Diablo 2 fire golem
TES fire atronarch
Serious Sam fire golem

I hope they appear more, with the recent rise of computing powah we shud have fluid based enemies often and changing the way enemy Ai is depicted and fought against.

Fluid/particle based could not only used for fluid enemies but also swarms, actual swarms. Not the pansy moving looped "particle" fx object chewing through pre-animated stuff.

A simple example would be like the nanobots in big hero 6 or the new the day the earth stood still nanites.

Best girl of all time

Thanks niggers, I knew i was missing shit that i have seen before. I also hope that we see more shit and like this user said>>11573071 there is a higher chance that devs might go with it. Honestly, I perfer to see lavaoids over dwarfs, elfs or merfolk.

theres even fire lolis in the remake

these are cute too

Elementals in general

Also see Diablo I - they have walking magma rockmen that hurl pieces of their body at you

Pyron from Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour

Megaman ZX had this asshole. A Devil series that used hot magma instead of colored nanomachine goo. I don't know if it counts because it's not technically a race so much as it is a product line. But there you go.