Is this game good or fun ?

Is this game good or fun ?

I played God Eater 1 and 2 a lot on my PSP. Its like MonHun but actually fun and less autistic.

If you like MonHun, you probably won't like this game at all. Its completely different.

It's pretty shitty.
GE is basically for second rate people that can't "make the cut" to actually have fun in MH.

Imagine MH is a rich, private school.
GE is the public school for retards that are too poor/dumb to get into MH.

PC version has Denuvo and they didn't even bother to improve the textures from the PSP version.

So in other words it's completely shit?

I like it. It's edgy weeb as fuck though. It's kinda like Monster Hunter, but plays pretty differently and takes way less time to do anything. The PC version has denuvo though, so pirate that shit.

Oh shit, i triggered a MH fag.

Still no better MonHun experience than emulating Freedom Unite on PPSSPP.

I haven't played either but I have learned that the more 'tism a game takes to get into the better it is like kingdom hearts or dorf fort

Portable 3rd HD is better

The difference is that MH requires friends to be fun, GE doesn't.

You mean P3HD.

Ah, that makes God Eater sound better then. I have such shit internet that I can't connect to cs1.6 servers.

Tried it on the PSP emulator, was alright. Copies monster hunter with some shit, but forgets what makes monster hunter fun sometimes.
Im just sloggin through the main story so I can play the second game.
Its weeb as fuck though, if thats your thing you will like it, otherwise it will get a chuckle out of you like me.

Also I would have preferred more outlandish designs for the monsters considering they are masses of cells working together to form an animal but whatever.

Oh yeah, I did play the PC version, they did add some stuff, more weapons and some monsters, skill system for your buttbuddies. Watch some gameplay and see if its your thing. Its tough to talk about because it has denuvo, and for some reason the threads devolve into shitposting.

sage for double post

Also, is God Eater 2 good? They come bundled together if I buy them.

Neither

I would say it is better than the first one. The blood arts or wahtever really change how the weapons can be used. The remake of the first one has different devour styles, but the whole remake revolves around devouring constantly which kind of is annoying.

Does it end after the2nd nova?
I wanna play the next damn game already.

Yes. The final boss is pretty bullshit though.

Yeah I'm stuck there now.
That sweeping attack that pretty much wipes your party every time is some shit, and it does it all the fucking time. Also its healthbar must be huge because I keep slamming away and it never seems to drop.
Is it me, or is the AI stupider in this game? I found out when to guard against shit by watching when the AI would raise their shields in the psp games. Now I rarely if ever seem them try to block, which is pretty glaring on a boss like that.
Also in the psp game if I told them to split up or hunt, they would do fine keeping the one aragami engaged while I took out the other. Or be able to split them up if they bunched in a group. Now I feel like they are retarded and will sometimes just find their way back to me because they are lonely, often with a pissed off aragami following them. Maybe its just me, but I wanted to know.

It's just as shallow as Toukiden, but the monsters are easier and there is typical anime drivel instead of muh glorious nippon mythology. The only reason to play it over Toukiden is its PC port being much better optimized.

No, not even a little bit. My friend gifted me the PC ports because he thought it was "basically monster hunter, but on PC!". It's not. Not even close. If you removed everything good about monster hunter, cut the level variety to 1/20th, made all weapons shitty and boring, and made the enemies even more disgustingly damage spongy and nuked all variety there, you've got God Eater.

Just go emulate the PSP version if you want MonHun on the PC. It's better in literally every way and it's free.

They are pretty retarded in the remake. Again, two is a lot better. They usually lead the monster to you in the remake which is retarded.

I would have enjoyed Toukiden a lot more if grinding for materials wasn't such complete ass.

Not him, but depends on which autistic.
I can guess maybe because MH have no story and it's a pure grinding game with no story but to get the best gear. Which is as far as i can tell by playing it casually on PS2 and vita.

I gave god eater 2 a try, wasn't bad but it wasn't as "hardcore" as MH maybe due to having a backstory and shit.

MH = Muh Skillful grindan
GE = Muh waifu grindan

I like both.