What the fuck is this crap?

what the fuck is this crap?
central america not in the center of america?
mexicans inside america? this makes no fucking sense what the fuck is this crap, this makes less sense than 4

Delete your thread

You heard his trips.

post chickens

Got a chuckle out of me, 10/10 OP.

Peace Walker takes place in 1974 BT (Before Trump) where spic savages roamed America.

CUM

explain how walkmans exist?

retroactive continuity :^)

Well, OP is clinically retarded.

Chico as a ProtoSkull and replacing Quiet while becoming the new Gray Fox NEVER EVER

>yfw chico's plotline gets resolved in Survive and the reason he wasn't in V is because the helicopter crash in GZ shot him into the cashout universe where he became a phantom of greed and yakuza-cocks

LOL

that's actually a cool idea - mix DayZ and beatmania for the ultimate whacky nippon experience

It's not by Bum Tickley is it?

MGS Thread I guess…

If you were to remake the entire series what would you do?

Personally I'd only remake 3 games, Snake Eater, MGS1 and 2 and declare everything else non-canon, except maybe for MGR.

They are all perfect ast they are, no need for remakes.

He has a new artist.
And I think he's taking something for his WORDS addiction, because only one of these is needlessly verbose. I only saved the first one because eating chinese food while playing arcade games with pouring rain outside at night makes me feel comfy.

I'd remake them in a way where the story is delivered without wasting everyone's time.

I'd remake V in a way where the story is delivered in a way that isn't either autistic facial expressions and one word sentences or fucking listening to a fucking monologue over cassette.

Thats like taking the meat out of a burger.

The story telling is the autism of MG? no that's the story itself.
The storytelling in MGS is literally the worst example of how to tell a story in a video game. Just pause the game and have the voice actors tell you what is going on or who this guy is or what his motivations are because fuck letting you infer anything from the actual gameplay or writing dialog that gets to the point in fewer words.

You clearly dont belong here, go play The Last of Us or something.

Kojima is that you?

Iit's completly possible, I believe. Ground Zeroes was good in that regard but it was just a slice of MGSV…

Great argument user. I'm convinced of how wrong I am and will proceed to play a game that also gets storytelling wrong and has shit gameplay to boot.

Would Fuckley actually do something like this in real life?

…you clever girl. That's probably the one thing I'd consider buying Survive to see.

That or a Vic vs Venom showdown ala Solid vs Ocelot in MGS4. But that would make even less sense.

If it's GOING to get remade they might as well mix and match the good stuff:

Combine MG/MG2 and Solid into one game, act 1 ending with Big Boss being grilled in Outer Heaven as a Ground Zeroes sized training map. Give away half of it as a demo, ending with a fight with Vulcan Raven who's not in the actual game.

Shadow Moses takes place a year later and follows the outline of MG2, Gray Fox betrays you and dies in a CQC battle, Sniper Wolf and Decoy Octopus are main boss battles.

MGS2 Tanker introduces Liquid and ends - more or less - the same way. Raiden fights Solidus who's actually a brainwashed Gray Fox with a bomb in his gut and Psycho Mantis justifies the fourth-wall Vamp and Fortune level fuckery.

Solid bests Liquid and Raiden beats Solidus only to get BTFO in the end fighting atop Arsenal Gear as it fuck New York's shit up.

MGS3 is a back-and-fourth between a remake of Snake Eater and the less stupid parts of Peace Walker cutting back to Cyborg Raiden trying to remove The Patriots and Old Snake who's dying of NANOMACHINES SON who knows Sons of Big Boss have found a way around their control network.

Big Boss has been grafted into Liquid's body for the final act, whole thing ends with each having a final cathartic battle against thr person who "made" them, and Old Snake/Raiden/Big Boss have to team up to take down a Patriots AI powered Peace Walker.

Keep codecs but cut scenes to a minimum. No open world outside of small jungle and snow areas between bases. Buddies are short lived set pieces but required to complete certsin tasks. Add Mantis Theater DLC to remake classic scenes that break new continuity. Sell as 3 games using the Fox Engine and watch sales come in from normalfags who's first MGS was V.

See, Konami? You fucking cunts could retrofit this autism into something comprehensible AND fun, if you didn't sell your soul to the Pachislot Devil.

I liked the tape approach for codecs where you listen to them on the go.

Geography and other stuff.

Alright I admit, it made me smile slightly

It's just weird to think that after 14 years of doing this comic, fuckley is actually improving his work.