STAR WARS GALAXIES

STAR WARS GALAXIES
Star Wars Galaxies was one of the most creative and innovative MMORPGs ever made until Sony fucked it in the butt. We've started playing on a private server called Phoenix, have a small town with a shuttleport, and an evil Nazi doctor who can make you Pokemon that can melt people from the inside out with simmering diseases.

SO YOU WANNA JOIN US
Pirate Star Wars Galaxies, the original discs. There are torrents up on piratebay and God knows where else. Don't admit to anyone that you've pirated it because the moralfag admins on the servers/forums will ban you for it, but don't believe Ondore's lies; you can absolutely play this private server with them. Install SWG as normal, then install the SWGemu Launchpad from launchpad2.net/setup.exe. Once that's done, download and install the Phoenix launcher into your Galaxies folder.

64 Bit:
swgprojectphoenix.com/smf1/TRE/phoenixLauncherV0.1.2.9_x64.exe

32 Bit:
swgprojectphoenix.com/smf1/TRE/phoenixLauncherV0.1.2.9_x86.exe

Once that's done run the Phoenix launcher, check the SWG files and once that's done you're in.

OKAY I'M IN WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
Nigga figure it out. There are tons of professions and all of them are genuinely interesting in their own way, and there's a lot of points of interest, quests and neat stuff to do. When you're in, send a /tell or an in-game mail to Top, Slab, Feneb or Violator to get you into the guild. When you're in, don't nig up our bunker - there's tons of weapons and armour free for the taking, so don't steal any of the shit we're using as decor.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/eN82pdc
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php/topic,30.html
pooprscooper.tartarus.feralhosting.com/swg/SWG_full_2.0.0.2c.7z
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php/topic,576.0.html
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1148.0
discord.gg/ycVEd
discord.gg/Zt87TvE
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1310.0
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1378
swgrogueone.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Common you apes wanna live forever!?

Oh wrong thread. Yeah play with us guise its like we're making Star Wars Great Again!

It just copied lots of shit from uo and could never execute them properly.

how many dudes we got playing?

counting alts i think we have 15 or 20 guild members. there's almost always at least two people online though

sounds good. cant start tonight but may very well get involved in this, love a Holla Forums mmo spelunk, while they last anyway

sister bought me star-wars galaxies and i found out when i tried to install it you need a fucking credit card to play. Never played it.

Why do you guys not include a torrent in the OP pasta?

I assume you need vanilla, but which expansions do I need on top of that?

the "check" step when you run phoenix will update you as needed. and i can't speak for top who usually makes these threads but i didn't include a torrent because the only one i know of is piratebay

When you say update as needed, do you mean it will install all the extra shit, and I only need the base game?

Top here, i'm back from rebuilding my PC, ill hop on tonight

Also helpful hints for installing:
If it freezes on a certain file over repeated tries, take not of the file its attempting to download and delete it entirely. the one hour autistic install video which provides no help can be distilled into this:
Install the three disk set to a folder, name it something so you remember it as project pheonix.
Install SWGEMU via their launcher by directing it to that folder. after thats done make sure you press CHECK one last time before continuing.
Next install the phoenix launcher and direct it to the same folder again and then wait for install. Done.

you need the full disk set, should be three disks in all. piratebay torrent made specially for pirate SWGEMU players

Well then, here's the torrent from TPB:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bab5ac3a391d6d102ae08a19ca2f12b7c1bd55b8&dn=Star+Wars+Galaxies+-+SWGemu&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

OC for best spooder

BEST KORELLIA

i literally cannot stop laughing

Do you guys have "Jump to lightspeed" with atmospheric flight. I'd love to reroll a imperial pilot.

Alright fags, got myself and 5 mates coming along to play this shit.

I hope it's comfy.

I've overlooked a key function of the game.

Where do we make an account for? SWGemu, and use that with Project Phoenix?
And which of the PP servers is everyone on?

Use the project pheonix account to sign in once you are ingame.
Also project pheonix should only have a single server, if not then avoid the test center or whatever it might be named

Would this run on a 2009 toaster?

I have a 2009 toaster thats being slowly upgraded, even on my intergrated graphics this would run fine.

Only NGE servers have JTL and they're all in various stages of "testing" still. Atmo flight is only on Bloodfin which is server with possibly the worst staff ever.

That's sad, But totally understandable.

Its hoped that once the basilisk devs finally slog their fat asses into finishing village and FRS at last that they will work on fucking JTL already

You think once that happens we will see a large population spike?

i guarantee it. i know tons of people who have been waiting for literal years for JTL on a private server

It will still be good five years or so before JTL gets done on Basi, ship components alone will be good year of work.

You fat Hutt bastard, your food factory is done

wake me when private jtl is a go

Glorious era of buffs shall begin.

stellabellum.net, go ahead and fuck around on test server if you want.

Fucking dropped. When will you leftist bastarda stop keeping these games alive? It's the same shit with BF 2 and 2142. It's run by commie bastarda. The only place where I can find solice is in a fucking hl2 mod called Dystopia. There you can be whatever the fuck you want to be.

are you two years old or just retarded? we have a bio-engineer who is literally making perfect-gene memepets that are virtually unkillable thanks to pure genetics

Thats some good DNC good DNC right there right there Good DNC thats some good DNC!

Don't autistic faggots have trouble comprehending sarcasm?

so Ulir and i had a secret camping trip and it was magical

dead serb walking

JTL is the only reason I played.

Wew lads, its been fun, looks like its time to enter strange new world.

What the fuck.

MERELY A COINCIDENCE!
Private servers were a mistake.

If somebody wants to make imperial space squadron on Stella Bellum then leave the name.

zzzzz

RIP

Well just cuck my shit up fam, all that jewdi training for nothing.

I just hit droid engi, the fuck
What else do we play, fuck this game.

slab here, i was two fucking badges from jewdi. i'm genuinely mad

I dunno…it don't mattuh. None of this mattuhs

Violated.
I was one buff session away from finishing the jedi grind and getting to go gank that nigger with Top.

Now I'll never get the chance.

I had perfect janta buffs made and grinded out AT-ST for perfect SL sologroup.
I don't even care, if you niggers don't mind the NGE shit and want to fly spessships see you on Stella, if not find a server that isn't run by rebel scum.

The real question is what do we do now? do we go to some high pop nowipe meme server or do we go to stella/reborn NGEwise

How expirimental is JTL on stella anyway

What in the goddamn

I wanna say fuck you, but spesships tho.
They have that there? I want a server with pop but I'm willing to give this one a shot if it has JTL. I never played it, but it sounds like thats hat some fags have been waiting for. Their site is still down for maintenance though.

I'll be first to bitch and say im not gonna play on an NGE server.

Worst thing is admins try to pull people who log in into their testing rapecage. Enjoy being the betatest.

They're using the official Sony code so it's complete. But ground is NGE so cancerous grind and quests unless you're crafter.

Where else should we go? Basi is in development hell, Bloodfin is concentrated Tumblr, everything else is either dead or ran by incompetent niggers. I don't like NGE but at least they have complete game.

if you guys want to try out whatever under the sun and the new shit to be implemented on pheonix. the server now has bluefrogs and jedi advancement terminals.

Travel to Corellia and shuttle to TEST SITE at map center.

Last time I tried SWG, embedded happened and nothing else of note happened for another 6 hours.

It was pretty boring

Leaving our mark on this testcenter

Fuck it im inclined to make a fighter pilot on stella, whats the pop like

They're going live tommorow or on 1st, only testserb is online now with like 60 people and only 7 pilots in spess.

How to find stella then?

forums.stellabellum.net, click How to play, make acunt and download client. Connect joystick for optimal rebel removal experience

discordapp.com/invite/eN82pdc

Ask them about it here :^)

What do female characters wear if you unequip their clothes?

Well it seems stellabellum will hopefully be launching today. Violator, I hope you will come along and give it a shot, when galaxies finally died NGE was far less of a trainwreck, and theres so much more content for us to do like echo base raids ETC.

The big pros here are:

I hope we are making the right choice here. the biggest thing wrong with NGE was the jedi running around everywhere because force sensitive was a starting prof. and thats just an issue of not wanting to see every special snowflake and his mother be jedi.

doublepost but I forgot to add

By the end NGE was decent. Prof change and game being completely broken after expansion launch were the biggest sins. Jedos won't be running around for a while I hope because those niggers will need to farm for crystals and resources first.

so the phoenix admin is claiming that he got hit with a DMCA which is why they wiped cities and everything. apparently it happened when they banned a user who was so salty he reported them to the internet police. this is the screencap he posted, but this really doesn't look legit. there isn't even any information about what he's done, just that a claim's been made.

i maintain that he's just an asshole with bad ideas

Tell me about Star Wars Galaxies. Can you actually travel to other planets and galaxies with your own space ship?

See here

Rebel scum admin gets his shit ganked by imperial group and server gets wiped hour later.

The launcher wasn't working for me, guess there's no need to fix it now? What's the least cancerous serb?

Sadly only Basi. We're waiting for SB to launch so we can go to spess.

I'll see you guys there, its biff.

Honestly, I only like PreCu SWG. I want open world pvp, BH's, base blowing, and the few pve content like Vette and DWB. I never really gave a damn about JTL, just made shit harder for BHs to find a jewdi.

I hated WoW and so NGE is like a content filled special ed animated, explosions everywhere shitshow. I don't mind its content being added to PreCu, but the NGE combat system and profession system just is abhorrent to me. So if I play it's gonna be me not putting any real effort into it and lulzing about like a jackass.

I hate NGE. I don't have a boner for JTL. Maybe I'll play Stella, but if I do I won't probably play in any serious determination.

PvP is one thing that was better in NGE but CU was probably the best era for PvP.

Were you too retarded to notice that the so called "evil nazi" is on our side? Its called sarcasm you halfwit.

Server better fucking open up tonight reeeeeeeee

Test server just went down after dev said live server will happen in several hours earlier today. It might be habbening.

for christ's sake

NGE has all of that, PVP isint restricted to areas, its just that most people would go to ransack over at restuss and in the GCW stuff.
I bet taking everyone out for tusken king or echo base would be a grand time.

The website had me download a like 5 gig full stella bellum install in zip format, apparently using the patcher you need a fuly clean install, but it might be because the patcher isint ready yet.

link me to that download. the more i think about it the more i miss my TIE Interceptor

this is an install guide for using the patcher if you can actually get it to work

and here: forums.stellabellum.net/index.php/topic,30.html
on this page you will see "download all files zipped HERE"

thanks m90. you guys gonna choose the same names?

biff is using the same, and ill be Kex and only kex if I can nab it, we can all meet up on tansarii if it
GODDAMN RELEASES ALREADY.

So when it's released will the serb show up in the list next to the test center, or will we need to get new login.cfgs?

Problem with patcher is that it expects NGE client with all the expansions, it likely won't work with the bare SWGemu client. Just download the zipped client from them.

so just so we're clear, red dwarf is the only available serb right now and it's down, right?

red dwarf SHOULD be down according to reports. its already 8PM mountain burger time goddamnit I want to get started they better not fuck this up.

As the user who got all his mates to paly, they're a bit shitty that Phoenix died.

Just wait until I tell them they need to redownload everything :^)

Can an user familiar with both give me a list of differences between CU and NGE?

NGE has
a questline for each profession which should give you a ride to level 60.
space ship combat and quests.
a lot more PVE stuff to do as well as PVP.
more PVE dungeons.
Bio engineer now uses special centrifuges and cloning pods to make his creatures.
classes are balanced so that one class isint the meta.
Special things to collect for bonuses, abilities exp, and decorations.
All the holidays.
mustafar and kashyyk as places you can go and quest.
a good 30+ new vehicles and quite a few new sets of armor, new weapons, everything can now be created including faction armors to be as effective as any other armor.
NGE housing.
Items can be appearance equipped over the armor you dont want to wear.
Cybernetic parts, legs/torso/arms
New craftable droids like dwarf spider, super battle droids, etc.
Dathomir Imperial prison has been converted into one big quest area filled with death troopers content, you can get a zombie trooper armor set among other things here.
Galactic civil war content where every few hours rebels/imperials siege a city and people have to chip in to defend.
Heroic instances such as removing exar kun kebab, liberating and defending mos espa from sand niggers, and Re-enacting echo base siege/defense.

thats what I can remember off the top of my head, its pretty much a whole new game, if only we could goddamn play it already.

NGE is also more of a "traditional" MMO, in that you choose a class at the start (even Jedi) and that's what you are

I mean, apart from the fact you choose a class, it seems like it's the better game, from that list of new content.

Is there any way to change the class, like a respec, or is it set in stone? And can you eventually use a lightsaber on a bounty hunter or something like that?

mechanically i don't think anyone would argue that NGE isn't a "better" game, as far as it working better and making more sense, not to mention the mountains of new content, gear, furniture etc. for me i really liked the idea that anyone could be anything they wanted, and also really liked the fact that jedi were incredibly rare and almost always had bounty hunters on their tail. they were also cool in that they were really lore-appropriate not that anyone but me is a big enough fag to care about star wars lore since to get to Jedi you needed to have done basically everything. it makes sense that a jedi master would be a wise font of knowledge who could help anyone with anything, doesn't it?

tl;dr i don't know if you can respec

you are a single class, you get points to spend and build your spy/commando/whatever into a build, for spies that would be something like traps and snares and poisons/high sustain and moderate DPS or a Pop out of stealth and nuke the shit out of someone for massive amounts and then run away before you get shot down.
At mos eisley for sure next to the starport under the tent is a respec NPC who allows you to start a new class for (((credits))). going from combat to combat class puts you at 90 if you were at 90 I think but going ent-combat or trader and vice versa you will have to grind on up.

Is it necessary to play 100 billion characters? I just want to cook food.

That sounds bretty good, except for Jedi spam.
Stella's Discord is full of redditors, so we'd have to band together and sort that out.

We combat fags could support your grind to master chef excellence. and also feed off your product and make you feel needed.
We are starting from scratch with everyone else, but tansarii station wont leave you naked in the wilderness with half a credit atleast, and being a pilot on the side of your main prof can get you good creds too.

apparently stellas TC had a dantooine city called TRUMP TRAIN HQ, funny that.

What ever. Its a bit gay you cant be what you want. As long as I get clear directions on how to download and play, and Im with you fags its fine.

pooprscooper.tartarus.feralhosting.com/swg/SWG_full_2.0.0.2c.7z

5.2gb file, apparently it's run and play.

forums.stellabellum.net/index.php/topic,576.0.html

we will ABSOLUTELY NEED at least one shipwright

oh shit, that's a thing you can do?

hell yes my man. i can't speak for anyone else but i plan to only fly spaceships, and i'd rather give my shekels to someone from here to make my sweet ships and parts than some stranger

shipwright would be probably pretty easy to level if even just a couple of us dedicate ourselves to giving you parts to reverse engineer and analyze, but it's been literally years since i've done NGE so

i'm gonna get this setup at some point too
haven't played swg in like 15 years rofl. never even did the nge expansion

Still 4 hours to download this shit.
Could thy of picked a slower fucking host?

Red Dwarf is up. Don't think it's the test server

never mind, i keep getting stuck on connecting to the galaxy. it let me make a character though

I'm getting real fucking salty.

lol this shit has to be in a better state to attract others.

when it's done downloading make a torrent?

What's the dmca status of this anyway? I was under the impression that this shit was given the okay, so it's not even a dmca thing.

i am on tanaris now, but not sure if this is live or test

tansarii

how do you get on that? follow OP instructions?

Red dwarf is the test server lads.

It was probably that darkshado autist who raged at everyone

most servers have been completely left alone so long as they don't encourage piracy of SWG and do not charge or openly make money for their server. i don't know if they're legally safe or not - probably not, they don't own the IP - but that's been the de facto agreement with SOE at least from what i've heard

well fuck

If an user has the 5.2gb file for SWG and makes a torrent, I'd be happy to seed it, and the people on the Stella Discord would likely seed as well.

that makes sense, but how would you obtain a legit copy of swg to play this shit anyway? buy an old 7-CD copy on ebay?

Shit's 15 years old lol what other way is there but to pirate it.

This shit better be up when I get off work tomorrow goddamn I stayed up for the small chance they would fix this trash

Fuck. I finished all missions on Tansarii on test serb already, just go live already.

There's no way to get digital copy legally since SOE is ded and Daybreak is about to follow thank fuck. Only concern here is the jews at EA and Disney.

This game is completely fucking broken. Does everyone here play it ironically or have you all spent so much time and money that you can't stop? If it's the ladder I feel deeply sorry for you.

I only got to play this game a little bit after it died. It was great but my friend told me it was a lot better before they made huge ass changes to the game. I think one of them being, anyone could become a Jedi where before the change, it was rare to see one.

So is it an older version or the "latest" version of SWG?

Soon(?)

There are servers for both versions. New had more themeparks and stuff to do in general but fucked up profession system which dropped classic UO-style skill trees in exchange for level grind. Old had perfect profession system but combat and equipment was unbalanced as fuck that led to only handful of templates being viable.
Pick your poison.

I would call out for the day for the first time in a year but my faith in it getting booted by my return home is low.

Smells like the time for VIDEO GAMES is almost here boys
download the launcher here
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1148.0
It was updated today, looks like its about to drop.

==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA== it's wrong, only the TC is up

it mentions that in the thread.
If it becomes live the entire forum will start rioting so just watch for the happy shitposting and all will be well.

Like 40 people loitering at eisley dicking about on TC

that reminds me, should we make another city? if we do i vote we put it right the fuck where we put the last one because i loved having that sandcrawler battle as a backdrop

yeah we should. unless some of you want to settle down by one of tatooines oasis before anyone instead

Trying to convince my kike friend to play this with me, I've never played but I'd like to. Anyone have that excellent copypasta that compares SWG to TORtanic?

The Stella patcher is just sitting at 85%. This is infuriating.

if you read threads here on on SB forums you would realize not to use the patcher, lad. if you already have the 5 gig of SB installed you wont need it just the launcher.

Apparently the patcher was fixed

Pretty fucking upset that it still hasnt dropped tonight, goddamn. atleast we can still play with our TIE fighters on TC

It's all the same to little old me.
I restarted it, let's see if it works now.

Is it up yet?

I wish. pic related.
I want this shit live already what could possibly take so long that "he cant go into detail about"?
If its a duping bug which was around on actual LIVE then why not just say its getting fixed, same with any other bug, if its fixed, then its fixed.

Seems like it's actually the "stuck on login" issue that people get when they try to get multiple characters online.

Im in the
Right now, someone just posted the devs not wanting to wipe because they wanted a (((select group))) to populate the server before launch, and everyone is rioting. The server has been prepped to go too and weve just been forced to wait, weve been fooled, and now the mods are being forced to bow to the community because they fucked up.

is there a text channel on the discord i'm just not seeing? where'd you get this?

discord.gg/ycVEd
everyones upset

I havent even downloaded it yet.
I just get patch it or what ever, point it to my original install and Im good to go?

Just checked the forums. Nigger admins are eating shit right now on positive note they pretty much have to launch within a day now.

Why are all SWG server devs such faggots?

Just download the zipped client, the patcher is just for updating.

Dev fuckbuddy status: BTFO
server wiped.
The time is nearly upon us thanks to brave whistleblowers. Now more mouro tier bullshit.

oy vey the (((chosen))) should get first picks on housing and grinding

I believe you need to have autism to properly set up and run any SWG server codebase

Why can Holla Forums never get private server shit going without gay drama?

Its apparently up RIGHT NOW but not officially.
GET IN HERE FAGS ITS TIME

Wew nigga.

my episode of whose line seems to match my disappointment

Go to your SB install
go to login.cfg
change the ip there to : 192.52.167.215
Should work

BEST KORELLIA
E
S
T

K
O
R
E
L
L
I
A

SWG was a trainwreck and is only remembered positively today by the few that endured the NGE and have rose-tinted glasses. The rest are '90s kids that never played it and latch on to old MMOs like hipsters. It was an incredibly broken mess and was dying prior to the NGE, people went back to UO.

this is indeed working now that i'm trying it for myself, i'm in character creation. be sure to keep tutorial checked guys I want to meet you all on tanisarii

Also linuxfags free as in freedom launcher coming soonTM apparently.

this launch is a catastrophic failure

Just be sure to create character AFTER they do the shame wipe.

br?

Installing the launcher now.

they already wiped apparently ,get the hell in here. someone already has the galaxies first collection on tanisarii done.

Proof that i'm in with that IP config change.
Also is the early access guild. make sure to give them nothing, and fuck with them for our entire stay here.

Getting dibs on character names already. Remember Tansarii is instanced so you might get grouped with random fags.

i've got my two characters made and ready to roll. gonna work on my structure artisan first because we'll need buildings for our city. /tell shekelberg

use the friend finder terminal right near the millenium falcon on tansarii and jump to "Kex" me and feneb are in together.

Oh fuck I need an account. I just make a name on their site right?

Yes. use the login info there for your swg login.
and make sure to edit your login.cfg with that IP

I'm stuck at a loading screen for "now connecting to the Galaxy."

change the ip, without a space in the login.cfg
Connect via the swgclient_r exe in the same game folder.
logins might be overflow right now though. they only softlaunched the server. the forums fags are still unaware we are all in.

Seems like they might be, I just double checked that I edited it correctly.

I see they're really trying to get the late 90s MMORPG experience right.

The real question is whether the server is unprepared for high loads or are people running 15 clients per machine

Server message: Brief reboot to allow more people online: 3 min left.

is that for live? Or just for those online right now?

its for anyone using this IP, the launch wont happen "officialy" until tomorrow so everyone wont swarm the server at once, but word is already spreading of our special early "soft launch" IP

By the way, the new discord is at discord.gg/Zt87TvE

Its back up

Alright , I'll try to get on tonight if I can
Im dumping the comic in the other thread right now.
Hopefully I will see you fags soon.

Server is apparently up but is only allowing people through about one at a time because its getting slammed with login attempts.

Finally got in, login server isint choking as hard now, keep trying boys.

Brunas is that you?

I finally got in. Named myself 'borax'

Where is this login.cfg file? I can find Phoenix and SWG's file, but not Stella's.

And where shall I head to if I want to meme with everyone else?

it's just login.cfg in the main SWG folder

Oh, thank you. Time to be a smuggler.

Its going to take a while, login server is slammed to the point of it taking a good half hour for people to hop in, might get better as the night draws on and people log off.

Am I meant to be stuck on waiting for login servers or another message?

i'm calling it now, server shuts down in less than two weeks. darth is completely autistic, at least one guild but likely two are getting special deeds and special treatment, and half the people in the (((discord))) are mad as hell at everything

Whats going on, gib tldr.
I just changed the IP, can anyone even get in yet?

I was playing for a while and then crashed because ebin and now ive been waiting a goddamn hour to connect

we're all sitting at the login screen. the end.
rumors of speshulsnowfleks clans getting in though.

tl;dr

why did we not just play on basi

because their server might work but the bluefrog bullshit all over that server is even worse

this crazy damage control

God fucking damn it.

Can someone upload their .login.cfg and tell me where to place it exactly? I'm convinced I'm a retard and haven't editted the file correctly.

Lad its not your file, you keep it in the folder you find it. with SB. the server has been getting swamped due to "overzealous firewall restrictions" causing people to get bounced and people have been repeateadly kicked while the admins tinker with settings, it would probably be best to wait till tomorrow.

It just came up again, you should be able to login now. if you act fast

retry to connect to galaxy

Hope you fags succeed in there.

If the server fails I'd roll on Basi with y'all if you'd consider it.

Server is running fine now and everyone is grindan already, spesshul snowflake guild got BTFO and random nigglet got the first house down before any of the guilds which caused lots of tears.

Hye fags wookie lifeday is up as the devs promised for server start, head over to dearic shuttleport on talus for funtimes and talk to the "trandoshan (((trader)))" flanked by snowtroopers at the shuttleport to smash rebel presents for prizes

Game still just says waiting for login servers.
I can't log into the forums, either. It tells me to reenter my password, then kicks me to the front page again.

Did you change the login file?

I changed swgemu_login.cfg in the SWGemu folder.
What's the port meant to be?

Bump before I resort to the meme-filled discord

It should be just login.cfg, port is default.

Okay, I just opened it up through SWGemu LPE, but now the list says the serber is full.
This is fucking infuriating, I just want to play a shitty MMO with a bunch of faggots.

Nigga, just download the zipped client from the SB forums, change IP in login.cfg and run the client. Chances are your SWGemu client is from pre-NGE era.

I just get connecting to login server

The server crashed from combined autism of 300 samplers in one spot.

How long should I wait for it? I havent even created a character yet.
The only thing I did was download the launcher and point it to my install. Did I fuck that part up?

It didn't just crash, their hard drives died

Nah, now we just have to wait again.

I just want to see robomaid again ;_;.

About 2 weeks
forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1310.0

This is literally the worst OP in the history of OPs. Why would anyone try to play this game with you?

Whew

Also holy shit UP TO TWO WEEKS AAAAAAA GODDAMN

browsed the forums, darth autist just said the following

So he's going to turn it on when the (((chosen))) have done their grind?

I'm just enjoying the shitshow now test serb is still online if someone wants to plan out their expertises

test center is online if you fags want to fuck about in deathtroopers or something or do echo base.
in the discord darth said
Wew.

is that supposed to be a URL? Looks sketchy af.

I'm in Eisley, got YT-2400 from frog and fitting it out now, come sperg in the ship with me. Look for Kaiko.

pic related

i don't think i'm going to bother with this fucking server. as badly as i miss JTL this stupid son of a bitch in charge of shit is a complete fucking retard and the community is totally awful, even by SWG emulation standards

your filename is pretty fitting

Your browser adds http:// by default…

Here, try it:
google.com

Sad thing is - this is the standard now. SWGemu forums and all private server forums are all safespace devs dindu damage control. And then you obviously have leddit with vintage memes and ur mum jokes.
SWG community went from dried shit to liquid shit in last year.

May I ask… Why not just play Basilisk? I've been playing on and off there for about a year. Autistic community but that's not necessarily bad. Stable servers. Decent enough events.

We've been playing on and off on basi for at least half a decade now. Pretty much everyone has army of maxed alts there and with the way economy is fucked and the fact that the development is slow as fuck most people get bored of grindan krayts, DWB and sisters all day long. And devs of SWGemu ultimate don't give a fuck about Basi, it's just stress test server, they only care about Nova.

Phoenix had fun additions and changes to the old formula before admins got buthurt that their sacred rebel cow started losing and wiped it. SB promised to deliver complete game more or less the way it was year before servers closed before it turned into this hilariously broken shitshow.

Im giving it one more chance at this point.
If our shit is still around, cool. If we log in and theres level 90s who arent entertainers, i'm done because its probably CI goons getting a helping handy.
Also, any of you brave fags going to be reverse engineering starship components?

I'll give them benefit of doubt that they're just complete retards because I still want my decimator. But if they don't get it up and running by end of week without fully developed cities mysteriously appearing on map then I'm out to look for new serb.

SB's probably doomed because of this blunder of the year launch and administration being utterly terrible at public relations

It's mind boggling too, the test serb worked fine, the live worked fine until it died. All they had to fucking do was wipe, push serb IP update into launcher on monday and call it a day.

Where do we grind now?

In our dreams…

Is everybody a jedi on this server?

How hard is it to start a server?

Suddenly I'm glad I waited a few days before getting invested into this.
That just leaves the void from SWG as usual.

So if we're all maxed out vets, why not start our own industry and take over the economy? We would have to fight off oMa but that could lead to some fun drama. We could even replace the old North Coronet Mall that was closed. Private servers are just too unreliable.

That's live pre jedi revamp publish. Hence why they all are using armor with their sabers

Depends on the codebase you're trying to start it with, swgemu based isn't really that difficult if you know how to operate a GNU/linux server and there are a bunch of guides that tell you what you need to do on their forums, but I have absolutely no idea about nge source leak based

Is Bloodfin dead? Played on there last year and it was decent. Burned out on it, though. I'm good on SWG until JTL, ROTW, and Mustafar are released. The base game is kind of lacking after a few months of play.

Bloodfin has steady stream of new content but the fucktarded admins are basically turning it into their playground. Either you suck their dick hard or you get banned and your city gets nuked. Obviously guilds of the admins have unlimited supply of resource crates and best buffs.

bump.

At least they changed the status screen in the launcher.

One of SB's community managers died.

I'd die of embarrassment after that clusterfuck of PR, too.

forums.stellabellum.net/index.php?topic=1378

Vio here.

If Suncrusher ever goes live I expect to see you niggers there.

swgrogueone.com seems like decent server but some of the admins have shoddy background.