slaveleia.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Leia,_Slave_to_Jabba_the_Hutt
archive.is/B4SqH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll never have a Virgin princess as a sex slave

slaveleia.wikia.com/wiki/Slave_Leia_Wiki

slaveleiafanfictiona.wikia.com/wiki/Slave_Leia_Fanfiction_Wiki
slaveleia.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Leia,_Slave_to_Jabba_the_Hutt

You're not authorized in this area.

It's pretty shit, but DF2 is incredible.

not canon LOL

And another cursed one bites the dust! Kek magic will always be with the Donald.

having a virgin sex slave is overrated, it doesn't last very long

Also, is anyone looking forward to all the wonderful, sexy costumes EA and Disney will gift us with starring such beauties like the Mouth of Sauron and the 30 something whore that looks 40?

I started playing Rogue Squadron again after all these years and it still holds up.
I really dig the bronze, silver, gold rating system since it challenges me to play better

I'm looking forward to playing the sequels since I never got the chance try them.

I got this, podracing and the other one bundled for ps4 for 9 buckaroos

because he is the goodest goy of them all.

Tara Strong is the next then, lel

2017 is gonna make up big time for the last few years.

You better watch your back Drumpfskin ;^)

archive.is/B4SqH

The real cause of death

everytime.
you have been played Holla Forums

you might feel better back in your hugbox

Just wait for Hitler dude

IF TRUMP DOESN'T GAS AND NUKE ISRAEL WITHIN 14.88 NANOSECONDS, I SWEAR I'LL REVOTE FOR HILLARY
S-STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP GO- GUYS, I SWEAR
Thanks for the salt mate.

just keep supporting israel, go-I mean dude

JUST

Wait
Palpatine died?

wtf I hate 2016 now

What are some good SW TPSs?

I just want to operate lads, what can I play?

Played Clone Commando too much.

Apparently I was living in a ruse for the last 3 years and was mistaken for someone similar Sorry user.

You took me for a ruse cruise.

Its dead
-EA holds the exclusive rights to it just like in -Sports games.
-Disney owns it
-Lucasarts is no more

No! Tumblr is peaceful! We have no weapons, you can't possibly…
Governor Tarkin: [impatiently] You would prefer another target, a military target? Then name the system! I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time: *Where* is the rebel base?
Princess Leia Organa: …Holla Forums. They're on Holla Forums.

Any star wars bounty hunter game? Or do I need to play that shitty MMO?

I'm sorry user it turned out it was the voice actor for the Clone wars Palpatine that died and his name was Ian whiles the Original from the movies was also named Ian forgive me Moff user for m failure

We're at late 2013, early 2014 levels of halfchan where Holla Forums was the main battleground to take out Holla Forums, since they could never directly take that board on. It's a stalemate since they can't get mod status, so expect it to stay this way.

>muh Disney™ Franchise™!

I wonder how much cocaine is in her system during this scene.

More like we don't have enough users to drown out the shitposting anymore and the staff refuses to do anything about it.

I wonder what other celebrity will die before 2016 ends. Anyways, anyone played Episode 1 Racer or Shadows of the Empire on N64? Episode 1 Racer was good but it could really use some music since I dont remember it ever had any, and I remember Shadows being hard as a kid. That being said it had a GOAT introduction.

dont be delusional you braindead paranoid parrot. even mark admits pol is a shithole hugbox and you need to grow a thicker skin or fuck of back there if you dont want to get triggered

Holla Forums can never be destroyed - to kill it would be to unseal the greatest evil this world has ever known. It would be like killing Obi Wan, except if he wanted to murder all the non-jedi for screwing up the galaxy.
My god, it could almost be another shoah.

Holla Forums is already dead. trump and memefrog together with iampozzed killed it. saging because offtopic

Nobodies assblasted except you (7)

keep those (you)s coming

It's over, Anakin

drumpfskins have the reverse midas touch

lol she deserved to die much sooner

Everyone who came here initially remembers exactly how shit went down on halfchan before gg happened. I also can't be triggered, I'm not having a sage meltdown every time Trump is mentioned.

This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. This is what they actually believe.

She deserved to die.

Try harder, moishe.

Much harder, yid.

Are you telling me that normalfaggotry is bad for an imageboard?
I won't stand for this kind of slander, user!

Not like EA is doing fuckall with it. All they've shat out so far was a subpar game with Battlefront glued on top.

I know. And it pisses me off because Space battles were my favorite during Battlefront 2.

I was expecting some Macross-tier battles for BF3 and then… this.

Where are the fucking mods?

but you already are. just look at how many faggots like yourself got baited when I mentioned trump is not what they imagine.

go ahead, be critical about something Holla Forums likes on Holla Forums, but make sure that proxy is ready ;^)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fuck you nigger, Dark forces was great.

If I'm so full of shit, then correct the record and tell me how the fight for halfchan went and how we ended up here.

You cast the first stone and sperged out when the mere mention of Trump came up, have dedicated yourself to sagebombing, and now you're playing the NO U card? No wonder you faggots have to rewrite history, I'd lie about my past to if I lost my shit this easily all the time.

Pretty mediocre Doom clone guy

No matter how much smugposting you do, it won't hide the fact you've been permanently scarred by Holla Forums winning the election. Don't take your anger out on shitting up the quality of this board.

Learn how to fucking format
Learn how to sage off topic
Learn not to reply to Holla Forums D&C bait
Did you come straight from Reddit?
Holy shit
Report for rule 8 and move on you fuck
At least sage your shitty posts

MODS = GODS

TBH Hillary was worse yes or yes.
But Donald had a chance to actually drain the swamp and with those people it probably went down the drain.

What he seems to be doing is picking people who are loyal to him so he can apply the policies he wants to implement. But what kind of policies? We'll see. He proposed a very intelligent way of cutting down the power of the lobbies, so perhaps there's still hope. Gotta admit that these old vultures around him make the whole thing look rather grim. Now stop taking the bait and go back to discussing Holla Forumsidya or to Holla Forums and discuss politics. I was going to suggest Holla Forums here but who the fuck goes there anyway?

Fidel dying and Hillary losing has left them pretty buttsore.
Fucking hell, its been nonstop since November.

>>>/cuckchan/

The fact that you say that (or them, you're doing a good impression if you're being stupid on purpose) at all is why they lost the election and why they will continue to lose.

Violence doesn't move the polls your way.

I wish they'd just leave like they said they would.

Pick one.

Sage for offtopic you fucking niggers
Better yet:
Stop fucking replying

it's alright CTR, you were destined for failure.

They're even worse than Hillary supporters.

Bernie? :^) tbh he has proven more than enough times that he's useless. If he had an ounce of human decency he wouldn't have endorsed Hillary.
she was ok

Serves you right! Can we now talk about the SNES Star Wars game without exposing your corny scheme on >>>Holla Forums1104283?

Stop politsperging!
t
o
p

p
o
l
i
t
s
p
e
r
g
i
n
g

Just "Bounty Hunter," which is a decent game, but god damn is it a missed opportunity.

(checked)
I thought the GBA version was better

It really is?

Stein pulled some shit with the revote for Hillary, so it wasn't like Stein was going to be good.

She did the same shit Berine did, fleeced Holla Forums out of their money and then ran with it.

Can't you niggers fuck off to some other thread? All this Trump/Israel drivel is just pointless and getting pretty annoying now.

So what's your favorite Star Wars vidya that's not Jedi Academy? It's probably Dark Forces for me.

Shit taste as expected from an apolitical faggot.

Republic Commando.
It was casual as fuck, but it was also very fun.

Can you see it? A new age of baiting is upon us

TIE Fighter is pretty good, but flight sims aren't my thing.

Anyways, it's not that I don't like politics, it's just that there's been nothing new. Shit like keeps getting shilled here, but he's always loved kikes far before the election. And the stupidest thing of all is people keep falling for it.

Eh, I'm not too big on 2D platformers.

Good choice. I forgot about this one. I felt that it was a bit short with only three levels and wish the multiplayer was more interesting.

But seriously mind control is not only OP but is also evil as fuck dont believe the jedi when they claim its a light side power.

It just keeps getting better, no matter what I do I get to piss people off for fun

Learn how to fucking sage you redditor shits.

Yes, we've already established you're a raging homosexual.

I was just joking.

But back on topic, I liked Jedi Outcast more than I did Jedi Academy, the story in Outcast wasn't nearly as retarded, though Academy gave you a light saber from the get go.

I'm sad Empire at War was so simplistic. The space battles are neat looking, if rather dull due to how dumbed down the ships are and the fact it all takes pace in 2D, but the ground battles are anemic. I wish more RTS took a page out of Company of Heroes. There's a game that makes battles look as they should.

I just want to go back to the mid-2000s and never leave.

What are you talking about? Anons have been baiting Holla Forums for months already.

I really liked it Holla Forums when we came here 2 years ago, its sad to see how far its fallen, I'm approaching the point where I'm going to swear off imageboards forever at this point because this was my last haven and its failed, I often wonder if there's any anons left anymore, every time I look at this place and see people talk about board purity it feels like I'm reading something awful posts.

This place is just a corpse being strung along at this point, what a shame.

Except LOL threads aren't? We have one yesterday

If this was 2014 this thread was now a dubs thread.
I miss those times it was much more comfier and user moderation was much better than hotpockets aside from a few exceptions.
The board is now cuckchan circa 2010

Palpatine will never die

Goodbye slut, only straight men will miss you

Remind me again why Meta Monday threads fucked off? There are some serious moderation issues concerning offtopic shit and the only place we are allowed to voice meta opinions is a separate board the mods ignore and the shitposters spam

no

Surge mods are gone?

What mods do you use as lightning sorc?

this bait went too well or too bad , depends on your point of view. star wars is shit anyways

Star Wars is garbage, I'm glad that jew is dead.

What fight? Someone has a gun directly on your temple and you’re tied to a chair and injected with a paralytic. Explain to us how there was anything that could have been done when users have zero control and the cuckold faggot moot had all the control. Do try to explain that, you worthless fucking retard.

Leaving was the most powerful thing we could do. If the site hemorrhages users, it hemorrhages revenue. Lose enough and it has to shut down. Fucking lunatic.

No.

Good night

Rogue one was the best star wars for me, far better and more realistic, dont know why.

Hard to complain with those digits.

I hated TFA with passion. I hated the characters, the music was subpar, the story was stupid, the ideas were retarded.

I expected the same from Rogue One.
And I actually liked it. Plenty of actually well-made references to vidya, shows and movies. The villain was great, Moff was great, Vader was GoaT and the scientist guy a well-made character. Main cast somewhat a shit, for the most part.
Plus it had these dudes.

Yeah honestly i felt way more attached and enjoyed the movie far more than the prequels or even the originals.

The fights were far more realistic instead of autistic derp jedi hero going against le ebul sith

The ending was quite sad.

I liked those and Cassian, i was disappointed he didnt took the shot to kill her father, i was hearing about how gray the film is and how the rebels will have to do some questionable shit but that was one of the few times they had a choice to do something somewhat questionable and they wasted for le good guy meme.

>12 shekels have been added to your Disney XD shill account. Good Job!

You're the reason Holla Forums has gone to shit.

Star Wars is dead user. It's Disney's nu-Star Wars now.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that the Force Unleashed games were the last good Star Wars games?
Has there been any progress on rebuilding Battlefront 3 lately?

The irony of you blaming others for Holla Forums going to shit is hilarious
Force unleashed wasnt as good, but i ll give it the excuse that it was just building up to a darker more interesting and realistic version since the originals were far too brainless bad guy vs good guy, as well as not being deep like the books with stuff like the sith code and jedi philosophies.

So i am kinda hopeful for the episode 8, though not sure it ll beat rogue one

More space princess bikinis, please

But rogue one was amazing! I bet we will get tons of space vidya!

Why tho? It could have been worse.
Probably because I was expecting this movie to suck because of the tweet with Empire are white supremacists XD.

The empire's power struggles were pretty cool.
I hope this movie makes Star wars become what it should have become after the OT: comfy isolated sci-fi flavored fantasy stories with notcowboys and notsamurais

WHERE IS STAR WARS
WHY AREN'T WE HOSTING BATTLEFRONT 2

Holy fuck that looks retarded.

The movie did suck, but not a la TFA shit

you're worse than a fucking redditor or tumblr user. leave

EMPIRE ARE WEAK FAGGOTS GETTING SHAFTED BY LITTLE SHIPS

SPACE LIBERALS CONFIRMED BEST

BRING BACK THE REPUBLIC

HANG THE SITH EDGELORDS

Hey guys whats going on in here?

Not canon.

The sith empire failed because of infighting since like nationalism and nazism when they dont have something to blame for their problems they turn towards each other until only 2 people remain.

The empire can be strong if it is multicultural instead of openly racist, as long as people have standards it can work just as fine, the problem is autistic sith edgelords who act like bosses and can kill you cuz lul ima sith.

The republic is better because it is multicultural and accepts everyone and welcomes their support.

RIP best Jedi. Least he gets to hang with Luke's sister now

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

TFU was enjoyable. I thought it was one of the best Jedi/Sith game Until I found the JK series exist JK2 has some god-tier level design

A shame about the main villain. Not because he didn't do a good job, but because he would have been a pretty good cast as the grand admiral Thrawn.

Space liberals got their shit pushed again again and again. You could see that the empire was dominating the battle as soon as the chaos after the initial attack passed.

Well that was mostly because the republic wouldnt be ready due to corruption and shit since they would still fight around.

Also did they ever make a comic talking about how palpatine knew about the vong?

If only they hadn't blown up the two Death Stars Palpatine was making, or the Super Star Destroyer, or the fleets of Star Destroyers, sure would have come in handy.

Let's analyse EP VII.
Yep. Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Are there any games or even stories Star Wars or otherwise where the protagonist(s) defeats the main bad guy only to find that the main bad guy had been preparing for an even worse bad guy?
I feel like that could be an interesting mechanic/twist in a game like Dead Rising where events are timed and perhaps there's a sweetspot where you can take on a weakened big bad/bigger bad at the same time or after they fight eachother.

Except waste resources building big balls of death that got scraped by fighter squadrons instead of creating better ships.
Except telling the fleet to stand by while he shows ULTIMATE POWER and then lose said fleet
Except not just killing luke and wiping the natives from endor
Except being a shitty edgelord sith jerking it to the dark side

Still loss the death star plans
My favorite part about the movie was that the Empire actually looked like a threat rather then a bunch of faggots who couldn't hit anything smaller then the Emperors

And still lost to an even smaller force then the last two death stars

Meant to defeat Vong planet ships.

Wanted to keep his men out of harm's way. Why waste imperial lives when the Death Star can do the job easily.

Palpatine wanted a worthy successor, Vader was too damaged to assume the role, and he had no idea Ewoks were on the planet.

Again, Palpatine did nothing wrong and the space Marxist fucked it up, as they are wont to do, and resulted in trillions of unnecessary deaths.

Guess why
Bad leaders.

Still breddy gud

I admit she got fucked, also barely any screentime

Also he isnt a sith, he is a dark side user and most likely he is barely at the apprentice level, plus he was severely wounded by the bowcaster and fin.

The fight was complete and utter shit. At no point where the Rebels and their fleet in any danger.

Not canon :^)
Wasted away anyway because of impractical decision making via allah akbar A-Wing. Also:

But the men on the ground did?

The defeat of the Empire was solely on Palpatine for his shitty dark space jew wizard ways any of the Admirals of the Imperial Fleet would have made better Emperors.

The rebels on the ground were getting vaporized and the rebel fleets at the breaking point, even losing their command ship at the end once they got the plans.

If your talking about that fag in star wars 7 he was the apprentice of Luke.

Star wars was never good
You were just young and stupid

Rogue One wasn't nearly as bad as I expected and much better than VII, though that's not saying much. It retconned a lot of shit, the main chick did absolutely nothing, and a lot of characters felt out of place, but I'm glad they killed everyone off at the end when they really didn't have any chance of escape. It was silly enough that they escaped the first use of the Death Star.

The last space battle was the most retarded scene of all the star wars movies.

This, there are a hundred better sci-fi universes out there that don't get nearly as much attention.

Story building was done 6 fucking movies ago. I only give the first 3 a pass only because they were supposed to be the start of a 6+ movie series. If a 7th movie in the fucking series has to retread old shit than it's a shit sequel. Especially if its a fucking copy of a previous movie in the same fucking series. No other movie series got away with that shit but SW did cause of anons like you.

Battlefront 2 or TIE Fighter. I just want a TIE Fighter remake it's the only reason I like this shitty franchise.

Holla Forums has become the new 2014-era /int/ this pic needs updating.

Gosh, imagine the rewrites they'll have to do for Star Wars 8-ball. Or maybe they won't have to: those ghouls will just use digital necromancy to do what they did to Peter Cushing.

Sure, it's got the Buick from American Graffiti but where's the Tucker from Tucker?

She already did all her scenes for VIII, and yes, if they don't kill her off inbetween VIII and IX they'll dangle her CGI corpse in front of us.

Just gonna post this again.

Why did I have to be born in this timeline?

Don't worry… EA is the mark of quality…

Let it end.

Star Wars franchise is taking way too long to die

1. She suggested the costume
2. If an evil character or even a good character objectificates someone that's perfectly fine. Not every character has to be morally flawless.
3. Han technically got objectified too. That was before Leia.

Silly, user, its just male power fantasies

It's not as great as Jedi Knight but It would've been a far more entertaining story than Rogue One.

I'd watch it. The apprentice seemed kind of a wuss, but he was kind of likeable and the whole game did seem like a Star Wars movie.
Though the Vader fight was overkill

I'm going to go join fisher now.

Jesus Christ when is Disney going to place it back into the Canon? Abrams is a clear fan of the series and I'm sick of all the name drops and references to revan in the comics

He totally skipped leg day.

Wait, is he dead?

Hate to break it to you user

That's Kenny Baker who played R2D2 you dumb faggots.

You're in Violation of Imperial Law!

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit!

Can you blame me? He looks just like him in that image.

Wait til they reveal the Mazun Wong at the end of Episode VIII :^)

You forgot this one:

That's not what happened. He just said "hashtag gamergate" during one of his wikileaks 'jokes' and that was all. He didn't even mention Trump. Hell he didn't even say anything overtly sjw-ish. This shit was blown right out of proportion by people who just wanted to see Weird Al perform and had to put up with him as filler while Weird Al changed into a costume for his next song.

Holy fucking shit, what the hell are you smoking.

The whole thing was a disaster regardless because he couldn't entertain anyone.

Thats a big nose.

If only Princess Leia was Aryan instead of a jewess…

Glad she is dead.

I disagree. As said it really is just a mediocre Doom clone. Dark Forces 2 and Jedi Outcast are both top 5 Star Wars games, but Dark Forces 1 is just shit.

No, not that I know of. He just stepped down because even the destruction of Alderaan wasn't as big a scandal as him covering up for and sheltering pedophiles.

You get the light saber at beginning of Outcast to, you just had to use cheat codes.

topkek who fucking cares about this whore

Any Doom clone approaching acceptable quality will be great, and superior to many modern games.

You fucking legend.

Reminder that Kirk fucked Leia, and there's nothing you dweebs can do about it.

Star Trek is like a not-bullshit Star Wars for adults anyway.

I did not need that in my head.

Ewww

Holla Forums disagrees.
According to Holla Forums, it's nothing but kike space communist propaganda.

At last I truly see. There are no Muslims in space, so they deceptively push for communism.

It's like how the Jedi were literally KGB, but since the empire goes around force choking their own people for no reason whatsoever in the first 5 minutes of the film, they're the "bad guys".

What they do in practice is none of your business, shitlord.

5 years of studying physics have thaught me that this isn't how fucking space works.

Neither Star Wars or Star Trek could really be considered fit for adults.
Star Wars is for children who have yet to grow up.
Star Trek is for adults who never grew up.

the problem isnt that ea can make starwars games, its that only ea can make starwars games.

I played Shadows on 64, the gameplay varies quite a bit from one level to the next. I really enjoyed it at the time, and would recommend it with a small disclaimer: some of the levels may be bullshit, and I'm wearing nostalgia goggles. The Hoth levels were all outstanding iirc, and there was a memorable one on Ord Mantell.

Is that Solaris?

nazis didn't fail, they were defeated in war. They're cities were destroyed and they were falsely accused of war crimes.

Yes it looks obvious it is.

u wot, m8?
When you are first introduced to the chink and spic, there is a moment where there is a corridor with a shitload of stormtroopers on one side and two or three on the other and they STILL couldn't hit the girl despite her blatantly being outside of cover. And then there's the bullshit with the chink going so incredibly slowly through gunfire that it made the Force seem like a cheap "I can do whatever the fuck I want" card rather than something that simply makes the Jedi incredibly OP, I can understand the bullshit with him being able to dodge blaster fire but walking incredibly slowly in a perfectly predictable line with no attempt made to dodge shots is just retarded. There were plenty of cases of stormtroopers being fucking blind.

Well VII did have Rey's full name as "Rey Mixer" in the concept art, suggesting that the racemixing predictions were actually spot-on.

Hey, I'm actually enjoying this.

There are very enjoyable arcs in The Clone Wars. Sadly there's a lot of shit as well.

Thanks. I'll be needing this one.

Her mom just died too :^)

Debbie Reynolds won't garner anywhere as much sympathy here, so shitpost about her death all you want no one will care.

I want it to bomb, then be bought by George again, he declares everything Disney non-canon, that declares it public domain. then he dies

CURRENT YEAR ending with a bang, I see.

He gave all the money from the purchase to charity iirc. He couldn't buy it back even if he wanted to.

I can't think of a single worse fucking thing.

Gary Stu the Game

I hope you're joking, faggot.

just popped in to say check em

Well to be fair that was the whole point behind the game. Their mission goal was basically "how much fun can we have with a deviantart-tier OC Donut Steel?" and shit.

You know, 2001 had better special effects than A New Hope in every way despite coming out 9 years before. We should get a vidya inspired by the '60s perception of what the future was.

I can get behind that, though 2001 wasn't too typical of what people in the 60s thought the future would be like.

it's like an ero fever dream

To be fair, it seems fairly similar to what modern pop-sci autists see the future to be, just reskinned.

not nearly enough to be leading the Third Reich that's for sure.

See, daily injections, that's what you need to be a true ubermensch. Step it up Carrie.

You're forgetting the part where he is a vegan atheist Christian with only one ball that simultaneously killed himself inside his bunker and fled to Antarctica to create bell-shaped UFOs.

This is true, Just look at Lord Hoth and Bane. Hell even look at Holla Forums and TRS right now but regardless cause I don't want that shit show

Bane brings this up in Jedi Vs Sith comics on how can you be "King" if everyone else is "King" since you can't impose anything, you literally just have to infight for weeks to make a simple decision and usually that decision is a fucking dumb one because compromises never work (See the Thought-Bomb)

But I dunno that was old canon, It's probably something like Darth Bane was a trans girl who just wanted to fuck her daddy.

and a scat-fetishist pedophile incestual homophobic gay man who does druggie who hates animals, women and only wants people to have blonde hair and blue eyes because he was a hypocrite that hated himself but also was a narcissist who hated his father for being blonde but also for being none-german and made a deal with satan and also aliens

Fuck that, I want a Dark Forces series of movies with Kyle Katarn.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE SLAVE LEIA PORN @ FAM????????

I fucking second this. Kyle Katarn was my hero when I was a kid.
I remember watching my Dad play Dark Forces 2. What a fantastic game

Shitty, thoroughly derailed thread.

Checkem

If you insist fam.

Done. I hoped you enjoyed all this slave Leia porn, user.

Dark Void

Boring game.

the mechanics were solid and it was "what people in the 60s thought of scifi" sort of

Boring game tho.

I know people don't know this anymore but Star Wars had a low budget. The fucking actors thought they were doing some insipid American KIDS MOVIE. Still GL did have Yankee dollars and since England was going kaput in the seventies he managed to get actual stage actors. Including big name West End ones.

And that's why there are no niggers in Star Wars and why the Empire talks posh English.

Star Wars was not planned, it was not going to be a franchise and it didn't have studio backing.

not to me :^(

that's art by a trapfag btw

I know I'm two days late here, but my favorite thing about this picture is that it puts appearing in an ad with Amy Schumer as a punishment on par with death, divorce, and career ending failure.

What I want and need is a TV show which would pretty much be a series of isolated stories mostly unrelated to the movies but on the same universe.

We could have sci-fi star wars, horror star wars, fanasy star wars, western star wars, noir star wars and so on depending on the chapter. One of these shows which changes director every chapter, IT would be glorious.

Pic related melted my face when it came out. I think Rebel Assault almost put me off PC games all together at a point. Outcast was far superior to Academy, which had a drab story and levels, only for faggots that wanted to play dress up and touch cocks in multiplayer. The SNES games are probably my favorites overall still.

Counter-sage because I have no idea why I saged. Have a triggering image.

This is originally what Lucas thought Star Wars might be like before going through some revisions. Either something like pic related or a Dark Forces story is what I'd really want. Elements of the genres you mentioned could be a part of the different movies or shows during certain points. System Shock 2 had survival horror in it as sci-fi, and Dark Forces in a few spots has some pretty chilling stuff.

Gosh that early Dath Vader mask looks painful to pull off and put on.

C3P0 looks downright fuccable.

I'm getting to start KotOR 2, and have installed the overhaul and droid planet mods.

It's not working, at all. I set the install path to /kotor/, like I was told, but the files have appeared in Override, which I was told is not where these files go at all.

How do I get to fixing this? Steam version, I should mentin. An user gave it to me last christmas.

Niggers, why isn't this thread bumping?