Nostalrius Part 4: WSG PvP edition

Nostalrius is a dank Vanilla 1000% Blizzlike Progressive Private Server that was up in the past and was resurrected on the 17th of December 2016.
Our Horde Guild has been playing on the Server before and will play again as soon as he is up.
There are 2 Realms currently available (PVP and PVE), we play on the PVP one.
You can find us on
>>>/nostalrius/
The New Hosts for the Server are the Devs of the well-known Elysium group with old Nost devs.

elysium-project.org/play
Just follow the guide you pleb

Create a new Account and follow the Instructions here:
elysium-project.org/control
Keep in mind that you CANNOT merge both an old Elysium and Nostalrius account into this new one. You have to make a new account for each.

After typing out your password manually stop the process of going through and quickly change to another realm then back to realm your characters are in and you are in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlULgi92zK8
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28085-cant-log-in-in-game-information-not-valid/
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17780
imgur.com/NZAsDaK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The chinks have ruined the server.

Crestfall when? I'm honestly going to save my autism reservoirs for Crestfall rather than the fresh Elysium server just because Crestfall bans chinks.
Chinks are a menace. In Alterac Valley their black lotus mafia just races to the black lotus spawn and then just stands there making the game unwinnable for horde.

Yeah I'd love to play on Nost but I just can't with the chink cancer going terminal.

Isn't crestfall confirmed for never actually happening?

We can only hope that the majority of chinks switch to the fresh server for better gold-selling opportunities.

It's possible that it's never ever but they seem to be in the middle of closed beta signups so things seem to be moving forward at least.

Yeah looks like crestfall might be better with elysium banning any form of farming

The server and their website is down.

How is stealth and stealth detection in vanilla? Is rogue-buster warlock with catseye goggles and elixir viable?

When rogue is approaching you you can spot him at 10 yards (you can spot him at 15 yards if he doesnt have Master of Deception talent)

Vanilla is prob the only time rogue stealth wasnt retarded broken, in TBC things started becoming too stupid with lots of abilities getting nerfed to prevent rogue from destealthing like Piercing Howl and similar spells/abilities, so as a warlock with Fel Hunter out there is a high chance you will catch rogue in stealth.

Yes.

Just overloaded.

Why don't the mods just ban the chinks? Is it really worth including them?

What game is that I need elf women.

It's Rune Factory 4

I hope you can stomach having a 10 year old with no testosterone as your player character, because I couldn't

The Nost mods are a bunch of frenchies, so they are cucked to hell. Basically they are too afraid of being called racist to ban the botters.

Am at least given the ability to force decisions he cannot go against?
'Cos if I can fuck that elf everyday you bet you ass that kid will have testosterone when he's done.

Remove gooks

Thanks. I am gonna have some fun then.

It's a tricky situation. If you just ban Chinese IPs and use of VPNs/Proxies, they might DDoS your server. That's what happened to Kronos.

Don't worry, once Trump causes china's economy to implode we will not have to deal with them.

Please, we don't need Trump to crash China. Why do you think Chinese businessmen want to invest so much in other countries? Hell they own parts of Canada at this point. China is a house of cards held up by state control over the economy

Ehhh sorta. Getting married in that game is a pain because the RNG determines if they think your proposal is a joke or not (yes, really)

Thank god for save scumming.

Cards? I thought it would be chopsticks?
So just like real life if the RNG was how much money you have.

Where does Black Lotus spawn? I saw one in the Field of Strife.

wat the zog is this devilry

it worked mostly well so expect Nostalrius to fuck it up horribly.

Black Lotus spawn in max level zones, basically.

I meant where in AV. I've seen one spawn in the middle of the map. Anywhere else? Is it random?

except Nost was getting DDoSed anyways yesterday. might as well just weather the storm.

Hey lads, can you help me decide which of these leggings are better for tanking? Basically, I think the question boils down to is an extra 1% dodge better than 70hp and ~175 armor?

the first is better because it's good for fire tanking while the latter really isn't that great for anything since it doesn't give +defense.

Wait, you mean fire resistance is good for tanking fire dmg? wew lad thank you for that.

would you believe me if I told you that wasn't always the case? the reason it's good is because +defense is irrelevant when it comes to spell damage, while the latter, a physically oriented piece, would rely on it.

Perhaps I should rephrase the question. Which of those two armors do you think is best for tanking physical damage?

By who? The r/wowservers crew complaining that they're being "mean" to the russians currently fucking up nost? There have been bugs that didn't exist on nostalrius OR elysium, holy shit.
To be fair it's probably going to get better, just not enough for me to level from scratch. Just going to enjoy my 60 until cf becomes the next meme.

the first one because it's more versatile but neither is ideal for physical damage.

Nost is knee capping itself in a "not all chinese" situation. Because they're worried about people having access to venues of making money outside the "GM approved" situations.

Being broadly racist just makes life so much easier

To be fair, it is a worldwide server. There's nothing wrong with Chinese as long as they speak English.

I would keep them both user, the fire shadow resistance may come in really handy.

GET OUT

It's a worldwide server, user.
It's not an American server. its not a euro server. it is worldwide. So stop with the stormfag bullshit of "all chinks are shit" because I've met some real cool chinks on the server, as long as they speak English they're fine.

ded server?

Yeah, I was DC'd too and can't back in. Was in the middle of an UBRS run

Get the fuck out and go back to whats left of Holla Forums you faggot

The joke only works if that troll is a futa. Is there a troll schlong down there user?

The issue is that the amount of "okay" Chinks does in no way outweigh the sheer abundance of black lotus mafia-tier Chinese and the gold farmers.

So, Pottu, we need to ban all the chink IPs.

For every good chink there are 30 million that are shit.

Fuck off, Pottu.

Could someone please invite Cadaverite?

Server ded again? I guess this UBRS run is destined not to happen.

I've been noticing that the scripting has gotten a lot worse since the merger. I don't know why the fuck they're using the inferior nost scripting when elysium had it down pretty good. I hope they re implement the elysium scripting.

yes

This overpopulation is making the game unplayable for anyone who has to level. New server when.

Will it even fix this shit.

If Alliance didn't have the choice between 4 humans of different color and height, would you play it?

That depends if Night Elves are still in.

I like elves.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlULgi92zK8

fug

you're not going to get a better answer than 'it depends', get used to keeping bags full of tank armor.
If you're tanking a lot of small hits, the piece with higher armor is better. If you're tanking a boss that hits really hard, then it might be better to have a 1% higher chance of not taking a hit entirely. Hope this helps. Day to day, just wear the purple b/c higher AC.

I would be saddened by the lack of dwarfs, but I think that Infinity would have switched over to alliance just to remove xenos ass.

all chinks are shit

Warlock (Felhunter Paranoia) or Hunter (Track Hidden) can both do that, and yes, it is VERY viable. You'd have +58 stealth detection while the elixir is up, which is enough to spot rogues beyond your max cast distance. At that stage you're basically a walking anti-rogue radar. You could also just group with a Hunter since your Felhunter's Paranoia is a +30 detection aura so the Hunter would have +60 stealth detection total just by keeping Track Hidden on.

Ganking Rogues as a Warlock is hilarious. They're completely not used to getting initiated on from a distance. That said, you might want Swiftness Potions and Goblin Rocket Boots so they don't just sprint the fuck away. Sprint gives them +70% for 15 seconds. Swiftness Potion gives +50% movespeed for 15 seconds but if you manage to reapply Curse of Exhaustion before they exit your casting range you could win the chase. Goblin Rocket Boots give +70% speed for 20 seconds though so Rogues are fucked when you sprint after them with those. They also have a 5 minute cooldown unlike Gnomish Rocket Boots which give +50% movespeed for 20 seconds on a 30 minute cooldown. So just remember that Goblin Rocket Boots are fucking awesome because you can Sprint like a beast and chase Rogues.

Engineering is fucking awesome. Alchemy is fucking awesome too, but you can just use an alt for all your Alchemy needs or buy potions on the AH.

Uh, that's regular stealth detection at 300 detection vs 315 stealth from 5/5 MoD. With Paranoia, Catseye Goggles, and Catseye Elixir on top your detection radius gets MUCH crazier since you have 358 stealth detection. You would be spotting non-MoD rogues at like 50 yards and even MoD rogues are spotted at like 40 yards. Rogues could sneak up behind you and you would still easily notice them. That said if a Rogue is stealthing with Vanish you wouldn't spot him because the stealth bonus from Vanish is totally insane that way, but most rogues aren't walking around on vanish stealth and once you DoT them their vanish is just fucked. Stealth detection doesn't help fuck-all against invis either but no one uses invis unless you count Succubus pets and you can self-buff with the Warlock's Detect Invisibility spell (useless vs stealth though) to spot that too.

Now NElf Rogues get a +5 to stealth and maybe if they have a stealth enchant and stealth boots they could get up to 330 or even 333 stealth score, but most rogues tend not to invest into overkilling their stealth score and usually if they use that shit, they're doing it to save talent points on MoD.

If your server doesn't have serious fucking DDoS protection you shouldn't bother running a major WoW server anyway.

It's not well known. Elysium only started as a migration point for Nost. That was the only reason is was created, and that's why you were shilling it so hard from the very start, even though only like 200 people played on it and nobody really cared. Because otherwise when Nost made the announcement that they're moving, everybody would realize that the whole fancy talk about the "private server community" and "doing everything for the players" is all blatant lies and they've just set their server back up again under a different name only to milk more shekels. Instead you're lying that Elysium was some world famous "group" that everyone knew and trusted, and that's the reason it was chosen over every other server.

invite Lazbek to the horde guild

They started originally as a [RU] server and then tried to be an international one once nost closed down using a "new core". The server at alunch was a buggy mess and you could actually grind levels by baiting mobs into guards.

You say I'm wrong but say nothing to actually prove me wrong.

Actually by asserting that Elysium was an opportunistic RU server, with having been there and experiencing it as well, it provides enough to prove you wrong because the only 'evidence' you have is your own wild conjecture that we were shilling (nice buzzword) for the server, as well as projecting that anyone was pretending that the Elysium devs were some super crew.

you said elysium started solely as a nost migration point which isn't the case. Also it ended with 200 due to being a buggy piece of shit.

If you're going to shit talk someone get your fucking facts straight, don't be a lefty

Only if you're talking about hair colors.

I fucking hate nazis.

faggot alert

k.

ded gem

(You)'re a big goy.

ding dong bannu

track hidden is broken on nost

Invite Yapalak. I aspire to be a dickass rogue

Invite Damoonman

Dodge is not that attractive for tanking imo. What you gain in avoidance you lose in rage generation. Tanks depend on getting hit and blocks to generate rage, but usually it's not a problem unless you have the bad luck of a string of dodge/parry/miss from an enemy. Then you're rage-starved and you could lose aggro.

Look here nigger, I get that Holla Forums has gotten popular lately but that is some retarded faggotry here. If you want to be a raging Holla Forumstard, keep that shit in Holla Forums. Don't pretend Holla Forums is your personal shitting ground.

I only started playing alliance when the space goats were introduced

Eat shit you limp-wristed faggots, chinese players OVERWHELMINGLY shit it up for everyone else on the server, regardless of the several good and decent folks like there always are. It doesn't warrant the entire grubby market they thrust upon the rest of the population. Your pet pals don't make up for the rest of them.

In general, avoidance stats get exponentially stronger per point acquired, regardless of the game. Most game designers understand this and put in diminishing returns on avoidance to prevent the stat from being completely OP. Blizzard class devs, in their eternal pursuit of incompetence and stupidity, didn't apply diminishing returns until Wrath. Now here's the thing: in vanilla you can't keep the defense cap AND have high enough avoidance to make avoidance a significantly better stat when compared to EHP or mitigation.

Translation: Flamewaker are better because 173 armor (multiplied by Priest/Shaman buffs) and 70hp (multiplied by Paladin and Last Stand) are way better than 1% dodge in terms of both not dying AND the ease of keeping you alive.

It'll spread out the population at the very least. I think the best case scenario would be to have Nost PvP/PvE, Elysium PvP, Crestfall PvP/PvE and have a dedicated realm for chinese players under either Nost or Crestfall - aka Nost China PvP or Crestfall China PvP.

This. Give them their own server so they can grief each other and so we don't have to deal with half the server not understanding us. I'm sure chinese players would love to have their own servers and not have to deal with half the population not understanding them and hating them.

Pretty much, I don't think any other profession has so many uses for pvp.

Did they fix stealth yet? :^)

What's there to fix? It works perfectly balanced.

Nost's stealth was broken for NPCs. They'd go straight from not-detected to detected state, with no "what's that?" radius in between. It was even implemented in other repositories but the lazy faggots never applied it last I played.

Alchemy. You need to look closer at the bullshit specialized potions are capable of. Limited Invulnerability Potion skullfucks any physical class with its 6 seconds of physical damage immunity. Restorative Potion fucks over Warlocks (if they don't immediately dispel it with a felhunter). Free Action Potion makes it impossible to get stunlocked or slowed for 30 seconds. Living Action Potion does that for 5 seconds but can be used while stunned like a WotF. Invisibility Potions are also nasty, used right. Swiftness Potion gives you a sprint. Weapon oils stay with you through death also. And there are a lot of flasks and elixirs (poison resistance elixir, for instance) that contribute very underrated perks. Thing is, you can buy anything alchemy provides. You don't actually need the profession yourself.

Other than that Blacksmithing enables you to obtain the special Blacksmith-only Glimmering Mithril Insignia trinket which gives a goddamn fear immunity (along with minor armor and resist boost) for 30 fucking seconds on a 10 minute cooldown, so when you use it some Priest or Warlock is probably going to die.

Yah the only chance a warlock has is if they are affliction specced with potions of their own. I killed a few warriors that way, didn't even need fear.

Rogue take skill.

How do you handle living?

At least the stealth thing works now which proves that this server runs on Elysium core with maybe some nost fixes copy pasted in.

How about you fuck off

This user knows what's up

That's good to know then.

I handle your dick instead, faggot.

Funnily enough Elysium actually fixed that pretty quick. So I suppose Nost will do the same unless they inherited their incompetence with the server. Go bug report it. I'm sure they can bum their Elysium fix to work on Nost, since they're both MangOS core, iirc.

Skilled warlocks can actually time less important debuffs as shields to get eaten by Restorative Potion and reduce the damage. But on Nost you can pretty much assume 95% of the playerbase is incompetent as shit. That said SM/Ruin is actually the single most popular Warlock spec. If you want to properly fuck over a Warlock with Restorative Potion, you might want to make a macro so you can double tap it for a shitty scroll buff. That way unless the Warlock has really good timing or a Doomguard he's going to be incapable of dispelling the Restorative Potion. If he does have a Doomguard you're just fucked though.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!?

No but seriously Holla Forumstards who act like they own the fucking place can go fuck themselves. I actually agree that a China ban (and a China server if Nost gives enough of a shit) is probably the best option given the circumstances. But demanding people go from Holla Forums to Holla Forums of all places just for not agreeing with your shit is fucking cancer. That fucking hugbox mentality is also part of the reason why I don't respect Holla Forums.

I'm having a weird bug with Questie. Whenever a price is displayed on my cursor - items in inventory, flight path, autoprofit button, etc - the price becomes greyed out. This happens even when Questie is the only mod loaded. Any ideas?

What? If he's so determined to fuck up your restorative potion that he brings 4 friends to summon a powerful demon and enslave it, you've already lost.

I'd like Alliance a lot more if like half of the people playing it weren't nofun faggots and Night Elves actually looked like elves and not purple niggers with freakishly huge ears.

Warlocks can also summon Doomguards by killing mobs with Curse of Doom. Considering the Curse of Doom does ginormous damage and the Doomguard is a strong pet, it's an option for solo grinds.

Are there two guilds in each faction or are we strictly Horde? And are you people restarting in the new server in January 7th, or are we fucking off to wait for Crestfall (which almost sounds too good to be true…)?

They sure fucked up the Rend event in UBRS since the merger. Elysium had that shit perfect. Now it's dumb as fuck.

The fresh server will most likely be more of the same with things like chink infestations, custom "fixes" and motherfucking Pottu.
All of which Crestfall will lack.

I personally would rather we stayed on the old server since we have many 60s there and a decently large low-level population.

Crestfall will probably be out around the time Corecraft is.

I am not planning on moving. Especially not right away, when you have to compete for mobs with everyone else who is leveling, and gold sellers seek to profit off of large population of players without alts to make gold with.

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/28085-cant-log-in-in-game-information-not-valid/

run it through google translate to Chinese and you might get a response.

fuck off back to reddit ya cunt nad take your furfaggotry with you.

But telling people with different opinions to fuck off is hugbox mentality.

Also still can't log in. It's like I might as well make another account at this point.

It's not because Holla Forums is bad (Which it is, it's garbage now), but because your average Holla Forumslack shitposting on Holla Forums to the point you can tell is an obnoxious faggot.

I normally avoid PVP on PVP servers (but won't play on PVE) but I'm getting thirsty to kill all the chinks. Whatever keeps them suffering in their communist prisons because they can't make enough dollars an hour for the wardens.

I'm still confident with my idea to roll Orc warlock, though I would definitely try alliance if Infinity wasn't going to be opposite me.

Personally I still want to give a go at an Alliance guild, but it'd have to be an alt project since most people aren't gonna' turn off their mains to restart without any of their cash flow.

It'd be a separate account, since Fresh will have the Blizzard limitation of only one faction per account.

I'm sure you know this though.

It's just, I had 5.2k hours as Horde in retail, it's been about 8 years since I last played (aside from the ~20 hours put into my Nost PVP character this month) and I wanted to see the other side for a change.

It's possible to transfer gold cross-faction through the gadgetzan AH. All you have to do is sell overpriced trash and buy it with your cross-faction character.

Why can't I have nice Blizzlike things.

is it still the on use effect instead of the proc?

No…
It's Nothing

did they not even try? it always had an effect.

We could get a charter up quick and easy in the flood of people if we just gathered some starter-zone silver. That way the old Horde players have their mains over on the old server, and the Alliance guild could have new roots over on the fresh server.

Sure it could be viable on the current server and it'd be easier to transfer gold, but I'd personally say we wait to launch it on the Fresh so that new people who don't want to be left behind can go whole hog into it.

Frogs claimed the proc was "too OP" so they decided to completely remove any passive on it. This has been this way for at least 2 months before Nost was even shutdown.

yet Bonereaver and Nightfall remain unchanged, I bet.

BoED?

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17780

I don't really understand what's so OP about that with a 30 second cooldown, what with 40+ spellpower daggers/swords.

So in other words a powerful weapon for mages, and warlocks was nerfed because butthurt basically?

Fuck man that is a GOOD weapon.

I just farmed 25 copper nodes and not a single one of them had rough stones.

who gives a shit about fresh? it's still going to have the shitty GMs and the nost "fixes" to the game.

NO I'm telling you, a person who is a massive whiny faggot and most likely a furfag, to fuck off and kill yourself.

Do you know how much of a faggot you're being?

Any word on a fix for those people who lost all their characters in the transfer?

I just want to play grok again.

Nope no more character transfers or anything related to it. too bad so sad.

That's essentially what they've implied. Then again their server is showing ot be shit.

I'm thinking about packing up and just going back to Kronos, not that I ever got far. How dead is that place nowadays anyway?

I understand autism is genetic, but you can at least try to control yourself.

Furry confirmed for being autistic

Wew. Going to call me a degenerate next?

Fuck off, degenerate.

So you are a furry

discord/teamspeak?

Could someone please invite Matterhorn?

Unable to chat ingame whisper, guild, party etc

Anyone else muted?

What level are you? Some chats are disabled until you get higher level, 6 or 10 I think.
Any other similar issues that I had, resolved themselves after logging out the character or restarting the game.

Fucking end my life

Pic related

Jesus christ, go back to 4chan already you fucking 4kid.

Why should I play vanilla instead of TBC?

Is it true that people are getting banned for bullshit reason on Nost right now? (like getting banned for putting high price on items in the AH and other nonsense)

Is there a fix for this?

because every TBC server is even more busted and has barely anyone playing. at least they have few chinks.

Pretty much, the GMs and devs are doing everything but ban china because "DAS RAYCISS"

Life is easier when you stop trying to not be racist

All hail the great space seal

I want to join but I'm too low level to whisper
I guess I better get grinding…

seriously? I could whisper at 1 less than a week ago.

well they have changed it now :(

it was probably yet another shitty bandaid for the goldseller problem.

true
My name is Xhidius if anyone is kind enough to invite me.

This board is for speaking in English

das rassist mayne. Chinaman your greatest ally, best friend to play with, you buy gold pls from hacked account. (MOONRUNES INTENSIFY)

That's because some gold sellers will ask you to put an item on AH for the amount of gold you have purchased. Not all gold sellers do this and sometimes people put items on AH they want to store for some retarded reason. They shouldn't be banned for this tho, imo.

wew

getting super rollback dcs at the moment

faithful re-creation of WoW right down the yellow gold sellers

I've played legit Korean MMOs that weren't this bad. They have to be partnering with the server admins or something.

I'm surprised vanilla WoW is this popular. Popular enough for me to get gold seller adverts every minute or so.
I miss playing on a low population server. Right now there's 5-9 people around a questing zone even after all the mass disconnections.

So you're saying they're messing with BOED? Why don't they make it the way it was in vanilla?

(((balance)))

apparently the excuse given is that they're worried about getting DDoS'd if they ban the slants

and yet they got DDoSed anyways.

R E M O V E - C H I N A
R E M O V E - C H I N A
R E M O V E - C H I N A
R E M O V E - C H I N A
R E M O V E - C H I N A

hitler dubs announces the time to remove rice is at hand

Fucking Chinks.

They're getting DDoSed regardless. If you're not gonna have proper DDoS protection on your servers, they're doomed from the start. Now they've become well known, every chink with a modem will be DDoSing their servers.

yes they should have protection and they are getting attacked anyway

t. japan

t. Chink

Is the pve server good ? i just wanna play some comfy vanilla wow whithout been killed nonstop.

t. corean

it's slightly less swamped but practically nothing on it works properly last I managed to check. mining in particular wasn't dropping stones.

I would see then thanks.

It's not much better.
The pve server is low prio for bug fixes and lots of stuff is broken. Despite being much less popular there's still tons of gold seller spam, and a depressingly high proportion of it comes from stolen accounts with high level characters.
Last but not least: there are too many fucking healers.

I'd recommend rolling fresh server and either having enough friends that you can roflstomp every PvP encounter you run into, or playing a class with stealth.

Something happened to my chat window. Nothing is showing up. I tried to disable all my addons but nothing changed. What should i do?

Nevermind fixed it. Deleted the Interface and WTF folders and replaced them.

Maybe it was just my server, but I got a total of 0 goldselling messages back when I played WoW.

On launch, every yell was zone wide. Which means that when leveling in the Barrens you'd see a: "I am slain! Summon Verog!" 40 to 50 times per hour. STV was similar with Mok'rash taunting Smotts.

I'm having trouble getting a token from Nostalrius, is it normal?

there aren't many ways to protect yourself from DDoS, and if there are good ways for it out there, they must be expensive as hell. Most companies just let their server company charge them more when the traffic is higher than what they are paying for.
I don't blame them for that, the only way they could protect themselves is blocking all the China IP's, but that would create a massive shitstorm and the vacuum of gold sellers will make another group appear. It's a lose-lose situation honestly, they can't do anything because they risk losing more than they can win.

I even think that if they banned all the Asia IP's, the gold sellers will buy the services of some Russian Botnet to DDoS the servers for a month or so (they must make thousands of dollars), just so that the devs learn that they can't fuck with them. It's shady as fuck, but that's how it works.

The best way to fight it is to ban all the gold buyers tbh. You need to kill the demand, not the supply.

They are already autozealous on banning gold-buying to the point where you can get permabanned for transferring money from an AH alt to your main with no appeal

Chinese players however get lenient behavior imgur.com/NZAsDaK and their gold selling/buying is essentially permitted.

Even if no chinese gold-sellers appear after banning chinese, it would drastically cut the amount of spam and zone overcrowding you get.

REMOVE THE HORDE
MAKE THE ALLIANCE GREAT AGAIN
See you faggots on the battlefield.
I will also be making an Alliance guild for the new PvP server. Stay tuned to the right channels. This has been a broadcast of the 8ch for Alliance.
SIGNING OFF

Gaaay

name of guild on new server?

Have fun with your 5 members faggot.

HAHAHAH THE DISCORD MEME FAGGOTS HAVE ALREADY SHOWN FEAR
HUMANS! DWARFS! NIGHT ELVES! GNOMES! WE WILL UNITE!

Undecided, suggestions are welcome, me and 3 others are already to go and I know 2 others who have interest.

I think "dwarf fort" or whatever was the first alliance guild.

Atleast do it right faggot

If I join will you share dank futa night elf pics from deviantart and tumblr?

Everyone always gives up the the time they get to Redridge Mountains.
Alliance is just so generic and boring.
Not to mention that 95% of the alliance playerbase are numale cucks and transfaggots.

You have been warned.

FUCK, FIX THIS SHIT ASAP PLEASE

Why would you even bother starting new on elysium/nost servers?

how many layers of irony are we on here

I'm interested in getting in on an Alliance guild for Fresh. Is there any way to get in contact once the server launches or sooner so we can decide on guild name?

People can call them "different colored humies" all they want, I like the classic 'fantasy' races.

I can start a discord, or just use this thread for when the name is created and the guild is started. All you are to do when the new server start is pick a Race/Class and start grinding away from all the new area faggots. I have no real preference on what is wanted in the guild as long as you are a good player. I usually am a REMOVE ELF type, but am curious to see the player types they bring. No suggestions have been made so far besides what my friend said which was "The Eight Hammers", it has no context what so ever. The last time played was in 2006 and near the end of the Burning Crusade. I stopped due to Blizzard going full ass and the horde getting Blood Elves/Paladins. That is when I said fuck this.

ONCE AGAIN
IGNORE HORDE PROPAGANDA
WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN

There is also 10,000 players apparent online on the current PvP server. If that is even accurate. I will probably start a Alliance Guild on the CURRENT PvP server as well.

Where to go lads?

Yeah, will be starting a Alliance Guild for the current PvP server. Stay tuned for more information.
ALLIANCE STRONG

If you make one for Crestfall(if it ever launches) I might just join.

Fucking goddamn chinks

In the interest of picking the only decent Alliance PvP races, I motion the guild be called The Midget League. Other possible names include: The League of Extraordinary Midgets, It's Not The Size Matters That Matters, Tiny Toons, The Smurfs, The Friendly Urchin Contract Killer Eager Response Squad, The Lilliputian Lynchers, The Bantam Brawlers, The Halfling Horrors, etc.

Yeah, that's a major reason why I don't respect Burning Crusade. They shoulda just made a third faction for Illidan with actual Warcraft 3 Draenei, Naga, Night Elves, and Blood Elves but instead they half-assed the shit out of it again. WoW went full retard sometime shortly before launch when it replaced the original D2 staff with a bunch of Everquest fags.

I'll never forgive those faggots for giving Alliance shaman

Okay, so the guild is going to be based on the Roman Empire. Already have 8 members. This is happening way to fucking fast. Holy shit.

Fuck I'll join. Fuck Horde (until they get a TBC Server and Blood Elves are available, then fuck y'all…).

No Canadians, sorry.

That's funny because I feel the same way, just flip Horde for Alliance and Blood Elves for Draenei

BUT HORDE GOT PALADINS

:^)

i'd join it
t. dwarf

here's what really happened: some guy put something up on the AH for a really high price and some illiterate slant bought it on accident thinking it was a goldbuyer. this triggered his slightly less subhuman handler and they bitched at the admins to ban the guy who sold the item.

literally the only alternative now is Kronos and I'm pretty sure it's dead as shit.

The only thing I ever truly enjoyed in WoW were BGs, especially AB. I never did Ulduar and I never saw the Black Temple, but I had the goddamn Conqueror title. Hell, some of my alts almost had it too.

Anyways, my question is: are low level BGs alive on nost? I'm mainly interested in 39 and 49 brackets, those were always a lot of fun.

10-19 is the most active but I imagine 30-39 would be second place.

What are you talking about

do you know what the word "most" means?

Just about everyone is some derivative of human.
Then there's tauren who are humanoid cows.

bipedal =/= human

Yeah, this is a fucking shame. Elysium had the Rend event in UBRS done beautifully. Now after the merger it's complete fucking garbage. They need to dump the shit nost scripts and just use the elysium ones.

This makes me laugh everytime. They look so silly.

One of you guys should find this Pottu piece of shit.

I like how this chart showed that the more homosexual you are the more of a sex-obsessed freak you become

Coincidentally it also shows who your average alliance shill is

tbh gayer sides need to be skinnier and have more tattoos/piercings to reflect the ever increasing pozloads.

Fuck off faggot, go jerk off to your weebshit cuckchan discord circle jerk. Nerd.

What? Did they shrink the tauren?

Some taurens are mini. Not sure why

Could someone invite Kanes to the guild?

It's just for Tauren warriors, and it does not always happen.

I can help Officer things up so we can spread the invitation workload when it starts up. Can even start a Discord if you're looking for one, though I would suggest just using the current one.

Tauren warriors got randomly shrunk. Oddly enough my Tauren was smol yesterday, and a guildie's was a manlet this morning, but my size returned to normal in the afternoon. Nostalruse strikes again.

You need to get off the internet more, enjoy your boogie men.
JOIN THE ALLIANCE TODAY! WE WILL STAND STRONG! STAY AWAY FROM HORDE SCUM!

We have a discord now, and three officers. I am just getting the go ahead to drop the info here.

No one is on so I can't do much with out the go ahead.
JUST KEEP GRINDING!

Whatever you do in your Discord is up too you faggot. But 10 minutes in Infinity was pure fucking garbage. Have fun with that though. I am sure your parents are proud.

>kicked from
Fucking hell, how cancer did you go for that to happen?

Fucking hell, how cancer did you go for that to happen?
GETTY IMAGES
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Real fucking winner over here.

I guess that answers how and why you got kicked.

Apparently it has something to do with them trying to make druid forms smaller and it fucking up certain warrior stances. Not sure how accurate that is

next ganksquad when?

You faggots have a fucking porndump channel on discord. Get a fucking life, moron.

This thread helped me decide if it's worth getting into an Holla Forums guild on fresh.

Looks just as cancerous as a 4chan one.

So you would rather have me post monster girls in general chat?

OK then

Back to cuckchan with you

It is, all the discord channel for Infinity is "OMG LOOK AT THE Holla Forums THREAD HAHAHA ITS A SO AND SO THAT DUDE WE KICKED HAHAHA". nu Holla Forums is all faggots and attention whores.

Just fucking kill yourself already. Nobody cares.

pic related

Go cry to discord, you are the cancer that is killing 8ch Holla Forums.

You're literally a nigger from halfchan being triggered about things you don't like. Fuck off we're full

k then

Seriously, shut the fuck up, stay in your discord and get the fuck out of Holla Forums. Fucking inbred commie piece of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a bunch of kek jew faggots, have fun with you kike president.
Once again, go back to your shitty discord or shut the fuck up. Stop bumping the thread too or do you now know how ur precious 8ch works?

And this faggot has (16)
And all these (1) will be discord faggots checking on the thread.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

How much further can he go?

Just as far as this faggot, unless he is going to switch to a VPN so he doesnt get called out for being a total faggot. Man this Discord chat is so fucking pathetic.

you misunderstand attention whoring for some guys that know each other for quite some time and laugh together at an autist that just cant stop whining. we share our joy and we invite everyone to do so with us. it's just natural.

post butthole

Zelgarath is playing CsGo
hahahah you are literal steam faggots, holy shit this is gold and no, I have had nothing to do with 8ch and WoW ever. I started an Alliance Guild without any of you faggots. So have fun being fucking loser.

what have you done

>implying hes the face of
this is why you are not part of this, you cannot enjoy the shitlord that is zelg.
But honestly I wish you alot of luck in the land of cucks and knife eared traitors, may the memes be with you.
also post butthole

What the fuck is going on in this thread.

TL;DR
Some cuckchan /vg/ reject is mad at for not letting him be GM

Why is he spazing out about a discord?

because he isn't the one who runs it.

Someone other than I can give a better history of this faggot

How does discord even work? Is it like TS?

he's upset a bunch of autists from a mongolian manuscript board are laughing at him from a glorified TS room for shitting up a thread dedicated to a 12 year old game

I know, I just don't understand how he got in the discord in general.

basically IRC mixed with TS, added benefits of posting images. They plan on adding video chat in the future. hosting a room is free as of now

It's a public (just this OP doesn't have the right copy pasta to link to it).

alright

Since the local Sperglord is demonstrating that being in a guild with him on the Fresh server will be absolutely fucking retarded, I'll be making an Alliance guild as well.

Still no race/class restrictions, so play what you want, but if this is the kind of faggotry we can expect in the thread I would hate to see what would happen in a guild.

Guild name will be in the works, but expect it to be chic and fashionable so all the normalfags can be jealous of you and your superb association.

everyone make their own guilds on alliance so we can all be guild leader

Then we can be an Alliance of guilds :^)

WHO DARES SUMMON BIG MEMER!?!

I've seen some pretty goofy stuff in my days but this takes the cake, Bub.
I mean, I've had people make complete threads against me because my memes went completely over their heads, I've had trannies come onto me after I sternly ask them to give their leader a potion, heck I'd even had a Peruvian run off with a good drop I traded him but YOU!
You take the cake!
You've posted line after line of text in this thread, accomplishing a total of 22 INDIVIDUAL posts, all trying to derail the topic because no one had wanted to jump ship with you. I paid one of those gold farmers to do the math for me and your posts make up currently 7.97% of this thread. That's almost 1/10th of the thread you seem to be so against.
This almost made me laugh as much as Brick's outburst back when the guild was still in it's roots so I'll give you some advice.
Don't try to dig for shit through a gold floor, try as you must your tiny arms just won't penetrate our powerful defenses.
We already know who you are and it's time to stop, we've returned to this game because we have a passion for this game and we like being around people who can empathize with that passion.
No matter how many shit-posts you make, nothing will change that because we didn't come here to pick out flaws or dislikes in games (Despite much of Holla Forums's usual threads.) We post here to relive some past memories in a new light.
So please, next time you want to try to outmeme the Big Memer. Try to use a tactic that hasn't been ran into the ground by every other cuck-channer that disagrees with what others like.
You big goober.

You are still a fucking loser and a prime example of what kike shithole Holla Forums has become. Go attention whore more on discord. Fucking newfags.

Brick is that you? You're kind will never learn, I swear…
You still trying to scat RP with Petpriest, you nut!
Also it's 8.27% now.

Wotz goin on in 'ere?

Zel, you may have shit taste in videogames, but I'll admit you can meme like no other.

So wait, do I join the current server, or do I wait for the new one? I don't want to start playing now if some amazing new server is coming out and everyone is going to switch to it next week.

Just wait for crestfall. Which will come out approximately in never.

why is crestfall better than nost?

because Crestfall is 110% Blizzlike just like Nost

Supposedly they're gonna ban chinks.

Other than that, it's probably just hype & fanboys like every other private server.

Invite Gishidoo

Go back to your shit discord and shut the fuck up. Stop attention whoring and avatarfagging in the thread. As for a warning to others, don't go near Infinity, start your own guild or find other people to play with. Anything is better then those shit heads.

How is that WotLK-server coming along Tyrannis?

There's a bunch of bullshit about making a bunch of server clusters that would allow the game to only have area-specific crashes and some other benefits I can't remember

But mostly this:

Fucking Chinese scum and the retards with more money than sense buying their gold

How is your single mom doing? or your girlfriends daughter doing? Discord faggot.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND CLICK ON THAT SUB BUTTON

Anyone who's played with Infinity knows that the "muh attention whoring" or circlejerking is a meme. People work together, clear content, and punish cucks like Tyrannis for being unmanageable, unbearable, spergs.

I'd even call that generous. Faggots generally do their own thing until a greater good unifies them. Not unlike /cow/ in that regard, actually.

Also happy new year faggots, had some issues connecting coupled with a hell of a work schedule the last couple of days.

okay

You are fucking delusional. You refer to things constantly in discord chat to "memes" and use ">" outside of 8ch. You are all total fucking losers. Anyways, enjoy your circle jerk, cause that is all you are good for.

I've been leveling with a pretty good group of anons across the 40-range, so maybe the problem is elsewhere?

As for you, Tyrannis, you're just an eternally butthurt negro that got laughed out of both Discords because you're an incredibly unpersonable faggot that made a name for himself through the WotLK shenanigans. And if instead of doubling down and being twice the faggot, you had just been reasonable, there probably wouldn't have been any issues.

I never used discord in my life, and even the last time I used IRC was when fuwanovel was still headed by Aaeru. So, ~2013 maybe? Then again I happen to remember applauding m00t for nuking generals of Holla Forums, so fuck me I guess.

Happy new year you salty, cancerous piece of shit.

To be fair I was always perfectly satisfied with keeping aside and doing my own thing until ganksquad or some guildfag asking for whatever. That ded guild banter really made a difference a couple of times I went severe burnout.

Idk maybe it is different from a year ago, but when I played no-one really wanted to help other people out outside of a few people that quit pretty early.

I'm mostly just meme-ing until a better server comes out.

So pathetic. I have no idea who the fuck you are talking about. But keep spouting shit and having battered wife syndrome. Stop bumping your shitty attention whoring thread, or did you just get here since the kek trump shit started. Faggot.

Fucking kill yourself.

y-y-ou too

Hey guys it's me Tyrranis what's up

:^)

LITERALLY BTFO

You guys know this faggot too? Share Tyrranis sperging stories please.

DELETE THIS

This is how Tyrannis looks like

Hi, im tyrannus gf. pls stop bully

p.s. pic semi related, its my ass

nice crop job

He's been kicked out of both our Discords after throwing a humongous shitfit. The first time he tried to pretend he was over it, and , but then tried to sneak his way and play it low in the new Discord (the one in this thread) until his autism revealed him for who he was and he was subsequently triggered and removed.

cute

ur gay

fucking fag

k bud

please stop you are only ruining yourself. On the other hand, hows that Guild going? have you even got the signatures?

He runs a guild still

where's ? still recruiting normalfags to do raids?

HAHAHAHAHA GIT GUD

Wow man, you faggots at Infinity are desperate.

Honestly the Guild is more of a place to be together, nevertheless did i already clear both the entirety of MC and ZG this week being online twice.

So there is a horde guild and an alliance guild all setup with discords, but who is even low level grinding? or is everyone level 60 just pvping, ganking and raiding?
Is the fresh server even worth it?

there are alot of low level people

My fellow newfriend, i'm an Officer of this guild, it is only natural for me to browse this thread to invite any new faces. but for you i can take my time to respond. it is also fun because you seem triggered

who do you think he is?

I didn't join the guild yet, but I'm slowly leveling up a Tauren druid because Nostalrius PVP is filled to the brim with low level players and leveling is like waiting for one mob to spawn among 6 other players.

Also I can't level up professions other than First Aid, Cooking, and Fishing. I have seen a grand total of 2 Copper Ore veins my entire time playing.

THREAD THEME

post butthole

New face here

inv ghorka

Nigga what times are you on?

I'm a level 17 undead mage and regularly go on farming marathons through Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest for copper and tin ore, farming for linen cloth along the way. You can make a killing on the AH with copper bars alone. Even stacks of cloth will get you a decent profit.

And if you're too lazy to mine, just bid for ore on AH.

Current Year.