So? how much time until we get a PS4 emulator?

since it architecture is pretty much the same as a PC as opposed to stuff like XDR DRAM and Cell processor the PS3 uses
it should come way faster and we should get it even before we get a ps3 emulator but how much exactly?

i wanted to check out NieR Automata who is comming out in 2017 , but there is no way i would buy or even think about buying a ps4 and pay for online (unless sony's PSN become a fully fledged ISP ) moreover since i alreadyu have a good PC.

imb4: PC master race pics

wait a few years before asking.

just because the architecture is very similar to pc doesn't mean the instruction sets are going to be easy to find and port.
has anyone even started on one?

Nier 2 is coming to PC. Probably with Denuvo, but it's probably going to be pirated soon. You also don't need to pay for online considering the game is singleplayer.

Anyway, shit may be harder than you expect. While the components are far from exotic, this also happened with the original Xbox (it was pretty much a PC) and you can see there aren't many emulators available. It all depends on how easy are the drivers to reverse engineer.

We don't even have fully functional PS3 emulation yet, nigger. It'll be at least 10 years before PS4 emulation is a thing, assuming it happens at all.

i like your pic bro.

i just explained mentionned why the ps3 is so hard to emulate (cell cpu etc )

PS4 doesn't even have any mind of CFW yet, what makes you think full scale emulation is happening any time soon?

I'm sick of this meme.

Seems a bit silly to make an entire emulator for one game

Does x86_64 and GDDR5 RAM look like a meme to you?

Two, Bloodborne is also pretty decent apparently.

that's what I meant

There's not even a CFW yet. Also, a CFW would be a lot more important than emulation.

You'd think that'd be the case, wouldn't you.

It's confirmed for a PC release, you know? They don't call the PS4 the Bloodbornestation for no reason.

Bloodborne, Yakuza and AC7 station. Still a shit purchase for 3 games/series.

I give them maximum of one year before they are ported along with Persona 5 and Nioh.

I thought I heard the new Yakuza is shit?

Resources would be better spent a Vita and Switch emulator since whatever is worth having on the PS4 will also be on those.

0 and Kiwami have yet to leave Japan

Yes, and?

only retards think that at this point

keep begging, maybe some day.

It's getting a fucking PC release.

And Yakuza 6 isn't the one being released next year.

Why would I ever do that?

Have you faggots been living under a rock?
It came out of nowhere, the salt was unreal

You're more likely to have someone blow open the PS4's security with a hardmod than have an emulator. At least for now. PS4 and X1 are locked down tight, even though they're x86.
Speaking of modding the PS4 some guys managed to use a webkit exploit to install Linux and Steam, to make a shitty, unoptimized GabeCube.

Didn't someone make some hacked PC port of KoF XIV? Given that someone could do that it might be sooner rather than later.

Nigger we dont even have xbox emulation yet.

You mean the Nesica leak over at >>>/1cc/ ?
I don't think KoF was part of it

Why bother emulating when everything worth playing is getting PC ports anyway?

I will kill you then kill myself so I can keep killing you in hell for all eternity

Probably a lot faster than you think because Hello Games were so incompetent that they left the full PS4 SDK in the game files of the PC version of No Man's Sky :^)

oh right i member