Its over

Why didnt you you stop this!?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/amp/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that some chinese knockoff shit

Looks fun.

Has about the same amount of depth, whats the problem?

What a time to be alive. Time for a julius edit.

Hopefully they funnel that whale blubber into the next real EDF game.

This. You just hold forward and fire in the actual game anyway.
Literally the same shit.

This is the part that actually makes me mad

EDF5 is still being developed for PS4 (and probably a PC port soon after if not at launch), so what's the big issue? It's obviously not impacting regular development.

its no longer filtered how gay

Stop this

I fucking chinks and their copying kikery and mobile trash. I am mad.

*hate
How could i fuck that up? Damn im tied

If it was a chinese knockoff there wouldn't be an actual EDF 4.1 logo at the end of the video.

everythingyoulovewillbecomeshit.webm

Woah, I'm truly and utterly shocked.

They play barely any different than their "big" versions. Only graphics are scaled down to phones capabilities.

What are you doing on this thread?

He's right though.

Remember, if a company says it's making a Sony game in the future then it's okay to shit on the IP!

What a dark time, that people will now shit on EDF during a time it needs it's fans the most.

Hes wrong though

Why would people shit on it?
D3 releases tons if trash on mobile and EDF5 is pretty much confirmed to have a PC when it comes westwards.

As long as EDF 5 eventually comes to PC I won't complain. It'll probably be another year before I am satisfied with 4.1 anyway, this shit is MMO-tier in terms of time sinking yet is actually damn fun

Because it actually has gameplay, it actually has physics, no scripted events and the world doesn't feel fucking dead and catered to a shitty social experiment.

Isn't the new EDF almost confirmed for PC at this point?

Any EDF OC people have made here?

D3 Publisher hasn't made any statement regarding a PC port that I know of, and there's no such thing as "almost confirmed" with Japanese devs and PC since they really only do it for the western market. Whether or not it gets a PC port depends entirely on whether they think the investment is worth it, and that will depend on how well 4.1 sold on PC.

There is some, have a sample

It sold pretty much the same as the PS4 version and theres also this if Xseed is localizing it and the fact that they are owned by Bandai Namco.
google.pt/amp/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind

Except XSeed isn't owned by Bamco. They're owned by Marvelous.

Should have formatted that better
D3Publisher is owned by Bamco

The decline of console gaming in Japan is a double-edged sword. More IPs are going to smartphones now, but also to the PC.

I did, it's a fucking clicker.

Because I don't play phone games anyway. I don't fucking care as long as the company keeps on making proper games on console and PC. Reusing game assets to make a phone game essentially means you get free money from fools with more cash than sense. As a game developer you'd be stupid NOT to do it.