FROG FRACTIONS 2

It's out. It's been out since the 13th. It's hidden inside a game called "Glittermitten Grove". You need to dig deep into the ground using fireworks to find a door that takes you to frog fractions 2. Nobody has taken any screenshots of it yet as far as I know. If I find some I will post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Frog_Fractions_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was like flash game goty in 2013; cmon now

Don't bullshit me OP, you are lying.

According to (((kikepedia))) it came out on the 24th

is this satire

He's telling the truth, there's currently a livestream and a video with one view on youtube about it. The sim game was published by adult swim, which is, whether or not you kept up with the infomercials mind games, a clear sign of shenanigans taking place. The first part, possibly the only one, is an ascii adventure. There is a dark souls reference via left messages as well as an obvious button combination displayed on the right side of the screen that kills you when you do it, likely because of "lol old adventure games killed you look how referential we are guise." I do not have high hopes for this.

Oh shit, you were not bullshiting, it seems to be true. The game also kind of looks like Frog Fractions. Too bad the game is 20 bucks.

UPDATE: The character customization feature (color of ascii character) has an "import mass effect 2 save." We are approaching maximum meta humor. Standby for titanfall bazinga.

Wikipedia is run by Jews who are biased as fuck and offer revisionist history.

wew i gess

UPDATE TO UPDATE: There is a zelda 1 chamber. Also after all the "game" writers come back from buttfucking each other over holiday break get ready for both numerous articles praising it/using it for political purposes as well as viral marketing.

i'm more confused now

why did you put the hooknose highlighter parentheses around kikepedia but not jews

i would have thought that the fact that you called it kikepedia would have conveyed your thoughts on them appropriately on its own, but you also did the parentheses which were developed to imply judaist influence in things that people might otherwise not suspect or glaze over. why be explicit and then add the implicit indicator? is this irony?

i'm autistic, please don't troll me because it's very easy to do

Did you forgot about the GamerGate article getting jewed to hell and back? Are you new?

UPDATE SUPREMO: The articles are already dropping. There is a wiki database for video game related ARGs, here is the link to frog fractions 2's page. Beware, for in that link retarded obfuscation lies.
wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Frog_Fractions_2

i don't understand. please read my previous post.

I am so fucking hype for another week on Holla Forums spent autismally delving into every nook and cranny of something until it's harped on by "games journalists" and e-celebs and driven into the ground like a gangraped corpse.

2 days max

WHAT. COULD PAWSIBLY. GO WRONG?

Well it costs 20 bucks so that will already block out 90% of Holla Forums, just sit back and hope no one tries seeding this piece of shit.

The more everyone discusses the game, the less work journos will have to do to look like they are all "hip" and "with it"

UPDATE #FUCK: SECOND/INTERMEDIARY PHASE IS FLAPPY BIRD/COOKIE CLICKER CLONE

ADDENDUM TO UPDATE #FUCK: IT IS NOT COOKIE CLICKER BUT STOCK SIMULATOR TO DETERMINE FLIGHT PATH. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ERROR.

No. The creator is a filthy fucking SJW.

I believe you based on in game memes alone but we'll need interview and twitter pics to counter any ignorant soul/paid redditor recently laid off from CTR.

UPDATE #CALLED IT: FLAPPY BIRD CLONE WAS MERELY A MIND GAME WITHIN THE ASCII PART

UPDATE #ASSFAGGOTS: TEXT VERSION OF MOBA NEXT INTERMISSION PART, THERE IS A REFERENCE TO FEEDING

Also I'm going to post something more interesting than this game every time I update now.

UPDATE #MICHAEL BAY: NOTHING MUCH IS HAPPENING OTHER THAN RANDOM EXPLOSIONS IN OVERWORLD

UPDATE #POZZED: NEW INTERMISSION IS PLAYING AS OBAMA IN A SHAVING SIMULATOR WITH RPGMAKER TEXT BOXES

UPDATE #ANDTHENEVERYONESTOODUPANDCLAPPED: OBAMA DEFUSES A TERRORIST BOMB BY SHAVING IT AND DIES BY 2037, THEN ARTIFICIALLY EXTENDS GAMEPLAY BY FLASHBACKING TO SMOL BAMA SHAVING DAD BOMA

why are these Bartender webms so relaxing?

UPDATE #ZERO: INTERMISSION OVER, NOW ONLY TIME/DREAM LOOPS

nice literal meme game fam.

UPDATE #PODUNKIAN: KIKESTARTER BACKERS ARE PORTRAITS IN NEW INTERMISSION GAME WHICH IS A FUCKING ABOMINATION OF REVERSI AND MANCALA

duh

UPDATE#DIXIE: INTERMISSION THANKFULLY OVER, HORN AND SNEK POWERS ACQUIRED, UNLIKELY TO HAVE HENTAI CG

UPDATE #ACAPELLA: NEXT INTERMISSION IS TEXT/GRAPHIC ADVENTURE, ONE OPTION LINKS TO AN IN GAME WINDOW CONTAINING THE ENTIRETY OF DANTE'S INFERNO

Excellent taste

Terrible.

UPDATE #POLO: AFTER INTERMISSION GAME, NEXT TASK REQUIRES THE PLAYER TO PLAY HOT AND COLD WITH A FLASHING SWORD.

there's a storm outside

UPDATE #ELBERETH: NOW PLAYER ENTERS THE ADOM SECTION, OH WAIT, THAT'D BE ACTUALLY DIFFICULT FOR REVIEWERS TO FIND OFF GOOGLE, AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, CAN WE?'''

the management would like to apologize for the lack of bold text in the last update; the late shift is draining on the mind. Also, the stream's ending in a couple minutes, so I don't have to do this anymore. I never actually needed to do this anyway, but eh.

Wonder how many people bought this thinking the game was some fairy building sim before the reveal.

What happened to hiding it in some random shovelware game? Also why did he announce it, defeats the purpose.

Pft, what a fucking sellout.

Well you see he wanted the media presence that being a sly shithole gave him but then people still didn't care so he announced it so at least one person would buy it.

update number I don't care anymore: Now there's an intermission which is just random quiz questions mimicking old copy protection.

Intermission #tumblrart: now the intermission is about trying to get a not even trying to get around copyright xenomorph roommate to move out. The first action streamer took was to talk semantically about Dexter's Laboratory.

upardit no: fuck this in eed slee

So what the fuck ios frog fractions 2? is it fun?

Glittermitten Grove download where

speaking of zelda i want to fuck ruto tetra and linkle

Fuck me for even thinking a single indie game could go without HURR LESBIANS tire ironed into the fucking game

user what if that was part of the parody

Nah its more just "You look at a random item and she mentions she and her wife loves them"

Couldnt refund becuase 3 hours so played it through

WE'VE BEEN FIDDLED

Update #final: Found a full stream, after credits is soundtest, flappy clone song is "Flappy Cookies." I have given the developer enough credit to assume he was not ripping off both and he spits in my face.

I have to appreciate the effort one does just for a single joke.

It's because a lot of these indie devs live in bubbles with a lot of these degenerates, social outcasts etc. so they portray them in games they put out as well. I'm willing to believe that sometimes it's not about agendas, it's just how they perceive life and the world around them. I made a bubble girl cry last year just for saying, amidst other topics, that the average person does not see gays as "normal". I didn't even say gays aren't normal, just the fact that someone thinks that gays aren't normal caused her to go into a crying fit.

Why is this interesting again? Frog fractions is the definition of a meme game like goat simulator or surgeon simulator. Why does this I've get a pass? Because it's 20 bucks and hidden in a shit game?

it was much better when the game was free

This feeling is a mixture of awe, curiosity, and being thoroughly deceived.

This is true, I think I might try a writeup later today comparing both games, I need to find the best disappointed frog picture first.

You poor, poor innocent soul.

Let's talk about frogs

Frog Fractions was a very nice niche surprise, aided by being free, that parodied several games but (mostly) did not directly reference them. The format of the game went; missile command edutainment, shoot 'em up with comments from support team (comments persist until end of game), a quiz where the answers don't matter, a short rehash of the first section, followed by a maze with voice over documenting fictional events (remember this), a text adventure, another short rehash of the first section as a dream, followed by a ddr segment, fake credits, a text resource management simulator, and finally one last callback to the first section, followed by the real credits. Take note that this was a linear sequence of events, that returned to the original gameplay for the purpose of humor, rather than necessity.

Now let's summarize the sequel and let's see what changed. If you have not already learned, the sequel is accessed by a purchase of 20 dollars for Adult Swim's Glittermitten Grove. Perhaps if it was not published by an agency associated with subversion of concepts within their games and original productions (at this time a basic understanding of their other games and their "infomercial" series would help immensely here, or at least a viewing of Too Many Cooks), this game may have passed by unnoticed. But enough about contradicting your personal statements about publishing in the medium and avoiding unwarranted recognition, let's talk about this piece of shit.

The cover game, Glittermitten Grove, is a tedious resource management simulation taking place in a 2D plane, involving guiding faeries to gather supplies in the inevitable pursuit of finding the entrance to frog fractions. Based on your ability to problem solve, this section can take around half an hour, less or more if you're unlucky. One note before we move onto the main section, there is a tip tutor in the form of a fairy that intermittently drops comments and hints throughout the rest of the game, rehashed from the first frog fractions.

Welcome to ZZT, if you have any delusions otherwise please notice the large obtrusive blue banner on your right holding your items and commands. This is where a majority of your time will be sent in this sequel. The first icon a player may notice is a pair of orange exclamation marks. This marks the first of several blatant references, this one to dark souls (not demons, not bloodborne) in the form of messages left by players who discovered the orange soapstone later in the game. After navigating out of the starting cave, a player will most likely discover the character customization option, which includes an "import mass effect 2 save" selection, which only recognizes the player name. These anachronistic behaviors of mixing more modern titles within this ASCII format will persist.

From here on the game is actually quite formulaic. After a round of exploration, including direct references to Zelda 1 and Nethack in room design, and rudimentary problem solving, a player will interact with a colored 0, which takes them to a dream state minigame which is always a pastiche of a different game. The intermissions include a mangled chimera of flappy bird and cookie clicker, fantasy football text moba, final fantasy RTB chess, a shockingly easy puzzle game which includes the kickstarter backers as characters, and a couple more ripoffs. The TXT world changes somewhat between these games, almost never beneficially. At one point the game rehashes the voice over from the previous game, using the band KORN for its facetious statements. The endgame is collecting ASCII characters to communicate with a frog which breaks the game world from which you escape to Glittermitten Grove, SO META, activating the credits as soon as you escape, which in itself makes you fast forward them at one point to either the earth turning into a fiery mess or possibly just the sun, it's a little unclear.

The sequel to Frog Fractions, like many games nowadays, devolves from its predecessor, losing what wit and originality it had in favor of directly referencing the games it takes from, and taking the jokes from the original title when it cannot do the former. Also the hint fairy has a wife and while it could play off of the "oh they all look like girls" this is sadly not the case. She was definitely not married for her smarts.