How do I attain CHIM?

How do I attain CHIM?

Other urls found in this thread:

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf
kundaliniyoga.org/
pinklotus.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play better games than walking sims.

You must be able to recite all the lore line by line.

Obligatory

this is a good start op, elder scrolls is shit

You have to fuck something weird.

What was the original of that?

The elder scrolls world is basically a dream, CHIM is realizing this but without exploding or something. You just "wake up" from the "dream"
you stop playing elder scrolls
There you go, CHIM for dummies.

Morrowind

Fuck I thought you said origin and I was being a douche

"Muh dick", feel free to lurk more though

Saging is the most passive aggressive thing you can do in a thread

Cancel your pre-order and delete your account.

Read Kybalion, then move on from there. You'll know what to read next.

How do I know I'm not being fooled by lunatics

You don't. The only thing you can lose is time reading some 100 pages long entry level text.

Read The Kybalion, start doing Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga, also do lots of void meditation to clean your mind from garbage thoughts.

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

kundaliniyoga.org/

pinklotus.org/

He doesn't need to read anything more than The Kybalion or else there's the risk of turning him into an armchair-fag.

EY YO HOL UP
(takes a bite of his horker jerky)
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
(slips his mithril mail on over his three layers of bear fur)
IS YOU SAYIN
(twists his beard into braids)
WE WUZ NORDS N SHEIT

What game is this?

Crusader Kings 2, with some mod.

I bet you don't even praise Lorkhan

No, it's for when your contributions are offtopic and not important enough to warrant a bump

I'm sure I can't be the only one here who has the occasional (probably somewhat autistic) thought of what it would be like to actually be in the universe of a game you're playing.

In the case of the Elder Scrolls though, I do have to wonder: would a TES lorefag from our universe, somehow transported to Nirn, be able to easily achieve CHIM without zero-summing? After all, you'd simultaneously be aware of the unreality of the Dream, but also confident in your own individual existence outside that Dream.

I would guess a lorefag might but some random guy who knows about CHIM and not much of the lore would probably just zero sum.

But is a zero-sum not essentially derived from the acknowledgment that, as part of the dream, you are not real just as it is not real? In which case, being from outside that universe, your own nonexistence is no longer implied by the Dream's unreality, and thus a zero-sum may not even be possible.
My understanding has always been that the difference between zero-summing and achieving CHIM is essentially an extreme version of cogito ergo sum.

You fool. You only think you teleported into the dream from the real world because the godhead imagined it. Your memories aren't real.

To achieve CHIM is rather simple.

Take a fuck ton of oxycodones, wait 30 mins, wake up, CHIM.

Reach heaven by violence.

Fucking casuals

And?

Replaying Daggerfall and Morrowind showed that only those two games are worth putting any energy into. Fuck the elder scrolls.

Have you tried pressing the tilde key?

do shitty online ero-roleplay until you gain an innate mastery of the "~" key

FINALLY! JESUS FUCK, IT TOOK YOU FAGGOTS LONG ENOUGH TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

But that's not right.

But that's wrong.

void meditation?