How do we make a game based on PASWG?

How do we make a game based on PASWG?

Make it a churazey ARPG with character swapping instead of styles.

2D beat em' up or mussou. It's really that simple. Add a lot of extra skins and customization, lewds here and there, and that's it. It's shovelware, you don't have to be a genius.

Spectacle fighter. Basically just Bayonetta but replace the LPs with different types of lingerie/fetish clothing and the halo's with coins.

Senran Kagura, basically?

I've only played the 3DS Senran Kaguras, but considering my knowledge of the whole serie, then yes.
Also, add elements of what this user said

Shitty anime, could very well been a Cartoon Network production and no one would doubt it.
Seriously, grow up, your waifu isn't real and is a slut.

user….

Mirai doesn't need to fulfill her dream, she just need someone that loves her the way she is, and encourage her to be as good as she can despite not having the body she likes, disgusting faggot.

They have already created the gameplay style a decade ago.

I didn't know there was a game similar to project justice in PS2. I don't know, I don't think it would fit Panty and Stocking that much. It needs a more frantic pacing.

Give it a shitty ending

platinum on gameplay
control both panty and stocking at once with one in lead and the other following
lead character switches when you press melee or ranged attack button and you can combo like crazy
steal underpants from civilians for temp gun upgrades

unlockable demon sisters
or if it takes place after season 1's ending, start as them

Motherfucker I post that in "Dream Game" threads
Plus, you missed out a lot.

Fuck I hope this becomes a real thing

pixelshit lolsorandom rpg to fit the shit anime it would be based off

You make a jRPG with power-up transformations and fill it with obscene humor.

Just make it an H-game or something.

Reminder that season 2 never ever.

Whoops, was meant to say "That pic never gets old"

Reskin Viewtiful Joe 2.
Let the characters get & buy underwear/socks for different weapons/properties. (fuzzy winter socks turn into spiked maces, so they're slower and stronger. Trainer socks are short daggers, making attacks weak but fast)

why do people here on Holla Forums want to make a game based on a Nickelodeon cartoon?

I'll agree scanty is better, but all those things about kneesocks are simply not true.

This. But I still gave every girl zepplin sized boobs. And toast in their mouths.

A stylish action game, but not by platinum they track record recently is absolutely atrocious give it to someone else.
Stocking > Kneesocks > Scanty > Panty

Her man should love her how she is, but he should also encourage her to never give up on her dreams and even help her accomplish them. If she really wants big tits, then he should do his best to get her those tits, for her own happiness.

We don't.

Shit taste m80boi
Scanty>Stocking>Kneesocks>Panty

My fellow man of african american basketball player descent.

At least we can all agree Panty is worst girl.

are you making fun of Rugrats you little piece of shit?

Panty's a good girl, but the others are just better

by checking em

Pretty much is that Panty is a good girl that has to compete with a lot of great girls.

no, you just prefer her flat. youre such a selfish bastard