Obama news conference

youtube.com/watch?v=mVhK1GvfCzA

Yeah I know, Fox News, just picked the first link I could find, ignore the retarded comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYfoEbTfpXQ
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/809853679649947648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So far he's already talked about the 'Assad regime' (AKA Syrian government) and 'Puting hacking the elections'

4/pol/ is calling a civil war over this. Obama isn't that stupid, he knows that if he suspends the constitution there'll be a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

This is some Cold-War tier Russophobia.

Putin looks cool af in that second pic

what the fuck

those comments are fucking hilarious

For a second there I thought the girl feeling sick was a "get your hands out of my pocket" moment and expected something

youtube.com/watch?v=tYfoEbTfpXQ

must be lonley being in power that long

lmao Obama spending 20 minutes trying to justify what he did in Syria

YOU CANNOT LIKE ANY RUSSIAN EVER REEEEEEE END THE CULTURAL PUTINISM!

When does the ride end?

Heh.

m8 pizzagate was a meme

just a meme

He basically just said that the problem is foreign websites influencing americans, and that they must have strategies to deal with it.

Basically, he want everyone locked in a pro-US bubble.

aren't they kicking our ass in rocket tech?

He's talking about us, isn't he? Yeah, I know he means Wikileaks.

Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave.

Fucking Ronald 'the poor need to work harder' Reagan had better relations with Russian than Obama. Fuck you Obama.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/809853679649947648

Trump Shill wants Trump to silence free speech with no white house press Corp.

Too bad the DNC fucked up so hard by kicking Bernie out. I bet they're regretting it. They will reap what they sow.

YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT

I'm with him on this one. Get rid of the middleman at this point, especially one as corrupt as this.
Trump should just livestream all of his press conferences and answer them as he sees fit.

Fakest President with the Fakest news conference and a bunch of fake journalists shilling for Hill.

They should go after the Nigerian Prince with the poor grasp of English who terrorised the DNC's inbox while they are at it