4 AM

Losing control?

Get any good video games or anything else cool for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=pd_sbs_201_1/159-8780752-4711016?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01NBBYCND&pd_rd_r=2PV7S3ED3PFFVTQXY5Q6&pd_rd_w=eU1Bm&pd_rd_wg=ZQ9aj&psc=1&refRID=2PV7S3ED3PFFVTQXY5Q6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I have some (You)s, please?

Friendly reminder that I'm innocent.

Morning everyone!

I got at least 100$ in amazon funbux maybe 200 if these resell sites ain't too scammy. Not even sure what I want to buy honestly. Though I'm 99% sure I'm getting a daki at least finally

Hope you all had a nice christmas!

Aloha my people, what's gucci?
Santa got me a portable phone charger which was pretty cool. Also, some Jacks, hangover pills, and some misc. clothes

Getting really comfy in DK2

What even are hangover pills?

my dick has lost control

what the fuck are "hangover pills"

some bullshit pseudoscience crap you guys believe in

They'e like these lozenges made with gineng and a bunch of other "natural" stuff. They taste really nice and fruity, and definitely helped with the nausea I was feeling from last night's rum

Christmas ecstasy is over

Now is time for impending 10.000 New Years of DARKSness so no longer can you avoid your destiny to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

breh bought me a steam link on sum gift of da magi type shit monicaz daddy b bak tho hol up
it is xmas fam

awww monica

oh snap fam dat look nice

Ahh neat. Well if they work they work, even if just placebo or something.

New years will be fun at least.

Your family got you steak?

its only right i visit 4am on christmas!

pretty good year though, roommates got me a copy of dishonored 2 which i wanted to play but not buy, and new keyboard. my brother got me cool revolvotech and my parents bought me some clothes that are far too nice for an ugly fucker like me.

i had fun this christmas but i'm also glad its over too since i haven't had a chance to catch a breath these last few days with having visitors at my apartment, the roommates throwing a party, visiting my folks and all that i'm looking forward to just taking it easy tomorrow since i get the day after christmas off too

drank way too god damn much the last few days too, lead to some hapless swiping through tinder and barely holding back from texting people i shouldn't. that being said i'm drinking one more beer now before i get some sleep

migraine pills can help with hangovers sometimes

no

@11559759

(you)

They almost make me want to get a fuckload of fireball just to see if they work. My father says that that's the stuff that will make you the sickest out of anything, and I kinda want to prove him wrong

Who's the revoltevh of? Drunk tinder is always a good time, isn't it?

I hear you about finally being able to relax. Had 3 family things in just 2 days, and for someone like me thats a lot of shit to do.

Just give him a (You) its still sorta Christmas.

I saw you in the other thread you faggot. /m/ will never get traffic and it's your fault.

maybe I should have said it

The sickest I ever get is drinking a shitload of eggnog or like irish cream.

please clap

black getter
fuck no, i have yet to get a single match using that stupid app and i thought using it would at least help me work on my casual conversation skills

I got a machete and a guitar stand for Christmas. What did you guys get?

Besides what I mentioned before I also got a couple of cheap NES games from my fam which was nice. Life force, gauntlet 2, and uhh some hockey one.

What kinda machete?

On the flip side I started working at Pizza Hut as a driver last week. Once I get my radio working I'll be Nightcalling all over town.

For me its a tossup between the first time I did Kraken that still makes me queasy still thinking about it, and halloween last year where I was doing shots of tequila 3 at a time, mixing with yaegerbombs and god knows what else

This shit looks rad as fuck, yo.
Same here, actually. I downloaded it a couple of times, and always back out after a day or so because I'm afraid of spilling my spaghetti too hard.

Hey everyone, how has your day been

Huey Did nothing wrong except shit a shower

Couple shirts, a drone and 50 dollarydoos

Nice. Always wanted to deliver pizza so I could blast eurobeat all night and go fast. Hope you like it.

Weeew. That second one sounds awful.

All that eggnog/irish cream just gives me massive heartburn. Its horrible.

I've seen some guys see hot naked girls and others get free blowjobs just the tips. Maybe you'll get lucky on the job, user.

There's nothing wrong with alternative shitting. You're just a bigot that can't comprehend someone naturally poops in other places.

Pretty great so far. Was max comfy.

What kinda drone?

DESIGNATED
:^)

Did you do anything
And I got a basic model

This is a form of bigotry that I'm a-ok with

There's nothing wrong with designated shitting streets.

It's 2016, you need to be more inclusive!

Let's dedicate this thread to Brendan Fraser

we haven't been bumplocked.

lol

Sat around at my aunt's house with the fam

I need to watch the mummy again soon. Maybe tarzan.

All I wanted for Christmas was a waifu. I guess Santa ran out of them this year. Not like I got any of my other presents yet, we spent too much time preparing for Christmas and not enough time actually doing Christmas. Not like it's going to be a big surprise, it'll just happen a day or two later than usual because we've given up on life.

(You)

This is the most autistic hippie shit I've ever heard in my life, literally and figuratively.

I do what I can to include my brothers and sisters who don't use a toilet.

That actually sounds like a good combo. I can auarantee my tune wouldn't so bright after a night of downing them, and the heartburn sounds awful, but I'll have to try that next christmas.

This one goes out to you, champ.

Well what are you going to get when you get them?

I think once I fix my radio the job will be more or less perfect. It's the one thing that'd probably stop me from being a socially awkward retard whenever I'm handing people their deliveries. On a semi-related note, I'm so brainwashed that I haven't told a single person "Merry Christmas" when I delivered their pizza. Even though I wanted to say it and didn't want to say happy holidays, I'd just sort of stumble over myself before saying "have a good one."

That would be a nice New Year's gift, I think. We're bound to be busy that day and I'm sure a few sluts are bound to order, Although I'd imagine if I take too long the managers might suspect something, even if they are pretty chill.

Current year is going to end soon

But every year is current year.

I got $300, part of it went to this weebshit.

Did you get anything

steak?

i hope fam

not always monica

yo das sum weebshit tho monica

Wait til you get older fam, you'll get heartburn from a lot of things.

Bet you missed out on a lot of tips from that!

just tell them your car battery died after getting blown by a hot blonde girl. they'll understand and high five you.

But this Current Year will end soon

YOU???

I still want to know why you bothered even buy a Vita to begin with.

But we'll have an even more inclusive year next Current Year.

Best thing was amazon giftcards so I can buy some weebshit.

Yeah steak monica the meat.

What did the rest go towards?

Isn't Amazon just books and not-Top Gear

I used Christmas money to buy a Kek statue off of Amazon.

You can buy things like trashy anime and dragon dildos.
It's pretty great.

Huh what?

Nah the store nigga, its got like everything on it really.

que?

nah fam idk y u even thinkin that monica unless you read steam link as steak fo sum reason

amazon got pretty much eything now monica

Boring shit. I'm really looking forward to the two packs of socks I'm privy to. I've been wearing mismatched socks for a couple weeks, and I've been fighting with the laundry to stop disappearing my socks for months now. There's more, but I don't want to overlap with my posts in other threads. All of it is boring real life shit though.
Best part of Christmas was not seeing any of my friends, presumably because they were busy between waifufaggotry and meatspace shit. Which would've been fine if I had my own waifu to spend the holiday with, but I don't. I just dumped a bunch of hours into vidya and imageboards instead.

I know that feel. The only reason I'm able to hold any kind of conversation is because I memorized and constantly regurgitate the same shit over and over again.

Have memes gone too far?

I got a bunch of normalfag shirts ill never wear and 5 long sleeves even though I live in a desert.
so nothing really

There are actually seasons/specials of top gear on Amazon now in addition to Grand Tour.

I bought it at launch. I loved it so much I got another one eventually.

Q1 2017 funds.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet

Shoulda watched some anime to try and find her

Also the Menraku Tonkotsu Ramen on Amazon is pretty delicious if you like noodles.

Probably. I'll live, I guess. I still made 30 dollars that day in addition to my hourly rate, which is pretty good.

Well, I doubt that I'll get any action to begin with, but I'll keep that in mind.

May Kek bless you with dubs in the future.

Haha, that would be the best option, but you know me, too much of a NEET to leave the house.

The price of it is double dubs before shipping and the item description includes 'highly memetic'.

You poor poor soul.

May he bless those who need dubs. Shadilay.

You don't seem to understand how trips work.

I still need to play that 4th game that I always forget the name of.

Do you deliver on bike or in car?

I've heard if you got the pizza light thing on your car, cops are a lot less likely to pull you over

Haha, silly me!
Hold on, is this better?

is that ys a western release on vita?

das ryt i dun even have steam installed
naw fam i rly dun get how de work

Really

How big are your dragon dildos

Like MAGA hats?

hue?
Amazon isn't even here yet

ok
Why the fuck did I get all those yous, are you guys Amazon shills

You'll crack it eventually.

Probably ought to just buy a PSTV and CFW it at this point. It's probably lost to time.
GEE BILL, TWO VITAS?

There's a bunch of shit I wanna watch but not for that reason. Whether or not that's the wrong or right thing to do when looking for a waifu isn't entirely clear to me, though. Also I've been binging on vidya and actually beating things, if I wasn't on a roll I'd be more enticed to do so.

Yeah, memes have gone too far.

You can do that? I might get me a personabox after all

I wouldn't have steam at all if it weren't an easy chat thing to add people on honestly.

Yeah for sure. Its sorta like ebay but without bidding so people and stores can put up shit to sell on it easy.

N-no man, we just, want you to subscribe to Amazon Primeâ„¢

30", but I'm hoping to up to a horsecock 55" soon. Just need more welfare money.

speakin of trips tho

There's no way I'd be able to make deliveries on my little Ninja, especially when considering weather conditions. But yeah, from what I hear having the lights makes you a much less likely target. I see a lot of Papa Johns guys speeding and weaving through traffic. Faggots.

That daki should not exist and I'm physically disgusted.

I got that new pokemon game! playing it through with my sister. She chose the grassbird and I chose the waterclown.

wanted a sketchbook but i didn't ask for it so it's not really surprising i didn't get one lol, thought santa might just know though.

May he forever stay number one.

Why stop at horsecock?

Hey, I like it. No reason to be sorry for me over that. I also own an Xbone, a PS4, a Wii U, and a few 3DS. I have a tower too, of course.

Sayonara Umihara Kawase. It's also on 3DS (as "Yumi's Odd Odyssey" and on Steam.

Nope, nip version. Localization has yet to even be announced.

I have a PSTV too, got it for $20.

If it wasn't obvious enough I'm a filthy weeb, I've been listening to PinocchioP for the last few hours.

You're an idort, got it.

What you been beating?

I don't think a single person is dumb enough to fall for that.

Shit thats practically an excuse to just drift all night long come on fam

What kinda car you drive?

Yup.

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

I'd just emulate the snes version tbh

DAT JUS SUMN U GOTTA DEAL W/ MONICA

dat shit sound precious af tho tbh monica

awww well, dat song tight tho

das sum big vidya

Thanks for reminding me that MAG is dead you faggot.

Someone at some point mentioned PSTVs being sold for 50bux that had firmware older than is required for CFW, so it was in the realm of possibility, but I never looked into it. With my luck, my Vita is on a firmware version too new for CFW, because I'm a retard.

Of course he went with dubs ending in 88.

(checked)
Holy crackers, that's cheaper than when I last heard of it. Where and when?

Playing through KOTOR1 and I'm playing through KOTOR2 now. I'm emulating Zelda II on my PSP, which has been slow going, but I got through Death Mountain successfully, which is more than most fags manage to do, so I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

How the fuck are you going to shelf a 55" dildo
Aren't you 4'6"
How do you shelve a dildo bigger than you

They're pretty great.

Shit taste tbh

I'm sitting on the final dungeon of zelda 2 and just need to wrap it up. Maybe I'll do that today. Yui bug you to play it?

Got a picture of the actual statue?

Good choice. I actually reviewed that a few months ago, it's a great game and it still holds up really well.

Yeah, it is a great song. The dude should work with Rin more often.

Sorry, man.

A year ago on Amazon/Ebay.

I've only really started collecting this last year, so my PS3 collection is pretty shit. Plus, there's the fact that I wasn't really a weeb until very recently.

Checked, do you get GW shit from there too or something or do you buy it from the store

Be honest

thank you but I still don't like you guys though

There's one that looks better, but it's a thousand dollars. amazon.com/Kek-Statue-Egyptian-Goddess-Heket/dp/B01NBBYCND/ref=pd_sbs_201_1/159-8780752-4711016?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01NBBYCND&pd_rd_r=2PV7S3ED3PFFVTQXY5Q6&pd_rd_w=eU1Bm&pd_rd_wg=ZQ9aj&psc=1&refRID=2PV7S3ED3PFFVTQXY5Q6

I played the slavshit faction because they were the most interesting.

I swear to God I've seen your doggo before in other battlestation threads, but maybe it's my imagination. Your dog a cute, anyway.

I've been watching playthroughs to make sure I don't miss anything, and the final dungeon looks like a bitch and a half. Good luck. Yeah, among others.

SON OF A BITCH
I ought to look into it again, maybe they're still going for that cheap. Not like there's any demand for them.

I've seen the GCCX episode on it. It looks maximum comfy. I actually really dislike puzzle games but this is one I'd like to try.

GW?

Yes you do, you always beg for my (You)s and you know they are the best (You)s

you'll cum around eventualyl fammo

An 02 Trailblazer. A big boat. Not drift worthy in my opinion.

No.

Seeing that only reminds me of what my collection looked like a decade ago. I wish I could become so innocently naive again.

Sup queers

yes fam iz one of dem thang u jus gotta except

did u rly get fired fam?

fuckin meemsters

fam just fam

Though I think I did look up a "missable" list when I played. Shit like the downward attack are really important and in weird spots IIRC

And yeah the final dungeon just needs you to make a map on paper and I was too lazy to do it.

I'm in an 09 cherokee so I definitely know how that feels. Almost flipped the thing a couple of times having too much fun on backroads

You fucking have Memerlands and Uncharted 1, and 3 TWICE, you have Until Dawn and The Order 1886 and the Last of Us Collection
On top of that I see Halo 5, Gears of war, and Gears of War again
Though there is good shit too
It's werid seeing Borderlands and Ys 8 on the same book case

What war?

Yea fam that jew bastard Heidecker and the cuck faggot Gelman got my shit cancelled and it did so well, REMEMBER, NEVER TRUST A JEW!

shiiiiet monica what'd you get for christmas?

Games Workshop

First.

shieeet i heard they reinstated shit did they rly waffle like that monica? das sum bull shit

Well I know WW1 and WW2 both had fighter planes

Thanks

Yeah, that's why I only kick it on roads I'm familiar with during optimal conditions. Thankfully I'm working the closing shift so nine times out of ten I'll miss rush hour.

My mind rejects it.

I can't wait to see where else he pops up.

They don't know whether to keep going or not

A watch and a coffee maker and some other shit. All boring stuff, I hate Christmas day like I don't give a fuck about gifts or whatever I more like just hanging out with family and getting drunk.

It's true my nigger why have they persecuted me so?

I wish I was half this clever, that's fucking smart and jewish.

I put the game down for getting within spitting distance of the hammer last time. I didn't even realize there was a heal spell because I'm fucking stupid. I may be ruining the experience, but I'd rather have a chance at beating the game over having no chance.

Fucking checked
I don't know if I'm honest though

i mean dey got monica bill cosby so tellin da troof monica so wut u thank dey gon 2 ta yo whyt ass monica balee dat

How has Charls been

Uncharted was a hold over from before I was a weeb, and I liked the multiplayer. I decided to get the Nathan Drake collection since it was $10 and I just haven't bothered to sell my PS3 versions.

Borderlands were both given to me by friends. There was a period of a few months where all they did was play that shit so I got it when it was $15 for the Handsome collection. Memelands 1 I bought for one of them on his birthday but then a few months back he gave it to me. The Order 1886 I got to see how shitty it really was, and I haven't played it yet. Last of Us has good MP, and the singleplayer is overrated but still decent. Especially for the $20 I played.

Halo 5 came with the Xbone S. I got Gears of War/Rare Replay since it was only a bit more expensive and I wanted to have it in-case my friend wanted me to play. I got Gears 4 to play couch co-op with a friend, haven't touched it since we did the campaign.

Oh like those figure things? If so yeah 100%. Can probably buy all of it ever unless its stupidly rare or something.

Yeah theres like 3 roads near me where I let myself drive stupid. Empty, twisty, and I know them well enough.

Coffee maker is nice at least.

Yeah guess so. I've been really strict with myself when it comes to guides and stuff.

I didn't even notice. I did notice the quad dubs earlier though.

But they're religious texts, they're holy!

So now you have a XB1 the only shit you play is Forza Horizon 3
My cousin got a XB1 for Christmas and told him that's the only good game to get for it

i rly wanna syncretize mah own shit tbh monica

Lost control tonight, made this instead of going to bed, amongst other things. Going to sleep now though.

Shieeeet nigga dat's wut I's been sayin n shiet nigga i dunno nigga

How the fuck should I know?

Everyone drinks coffee in the house it was "my" gift tbh our coffee maker sucked and we wanted a new one

Nah, I played through Ori and the Blind Forest, I'm gonna get to ReCore when the update that actually fucking finishes it hits, and I've got Raiden V I've been enjoying.

Look I want to play Sea of Thieves and Scalebound and I'm not updating my desktop to Windows 10.

Yeah, there's only really one road like that where I live, and the turns aren't so tight that I can't take them at 70+

Anyway, I'm gonna go and crash for the night. I work in 13 hours. Fuck me.

Ay well if you don't care about the gifts then thats perfect for you then.

Night, good luck out there, drive safe!

Aren't you Sam

das ryt das ryt monica shoot
tbh fam i ain't neva watch yo shit but respect da fuk out yo hustle monica
keep ya head up n don't sell out fammo i gotchu bb

it rly hurt unsubscribin from da dude tbh. he funny af but is makin shit content fo'really tho

I understand the sentiment, but when you're as shitty at video games as I am, you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing.

I'd like to give them a read just to see how bad they really are, but I wouldn't $11.11 like to.

76 GIG UPDATE

Those numbers confirm.

Checked

dude I installed Halo 5 to play online with my friend on the Xbone, on the latest fucking patch the game is 100 fucking GBs

fuck compression, apparently

You'll get there one day bud

That's a nice aniome

gitz

Checked

Good job

She's actually vidya.

oh shit steam links are 20 bucks on amazon right now. that's 15 less than through steam.

Aniome, Viyda
Same thing

yea tbh fam drinking egg nog and rum with your family until you're so drunk you're singing christmas carols you don't even know the words too is way better than gifts

No just a loyal fan and cultist

yea nigga same my nigga gots to keep up dat motha fukin hustle monica no matter wut or who try to stop yo ass

Shiiiiiiiet

They're similar.

ch'yea monica u already kno monica stay woke w/ it fam u b str8

There was no ebonics in that post
AMAZON WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO DMX

Have you ever met Sam

Fug U

That's a decent deal. Apparently you can install emulators on them.

That's the highlight of my evening now. It ain't gonna get any better than quad dubs tbh lads.

(checked)
Nice digits monica.

I hope so. I'm sick of being at the low point in my life. I'm sick of being the worst at everything I do.

The fuck is a steam link?

I passed out at a family christmas thing a couple years back from drinking a few bottles of egg nog, was fun.

Got decently drunk the night before last at an xmas party cause my cool aunt was feeding me booze all night.

Fuck you.

Kek provides to those who are loyal.

google says its something that lets you stream steam games to any tv in the house

streams steam to a tv or w/e if it's on da same network. mah brotha bought me 1 even tho i explicity told him not to when he asked if dat was what i wanted from him

capitalism takes a toll on a nigga fam don't tell no body

das about all i want from it tbh

Well I got straight up quads so wew

wew

Try megaman 6. Its moderately difficult but I think you could beat it if you tried. Plus if you beat zelda 2 you'll have beat a game I haven't even beaten yet!

Oh right, my cousin got one of those today at our thing. Kinda neat.

And shiiiiiet monica just install steam and link your pirated games to it so you can play on the big screen easy.

He's in the thread!

Hello

Kek is a loyal friend

respec nigga

I can only dream of meeting a God tbh

Man I remember when I was like 19 or 20 at my friends christmas party his mom was getting me (and only me) drinks and being really touchy feely with me. Probably could've fucked her but I didn't, she wasn't very hot, nice tits though.

May he forever have the chaos he seeks.

iz a symbiotic relationship

Those are the first repeating digits I've gotten in any discussion even tangentially related to kek over the past year. I'm content with largely sitting back and watching the chaos unfold at an extremely interested and slightly academic angle. Where do I sign up to write a thesis on meme magic? I could probably do it after shitposting on imageboards for as long as I have.

Not anytime soon, but maybe someday. Only problem is I cannot into platformers for my life.

Checked

i luv u quake-kun fam u hav gud xmas?

Are you Symbiotically going to chuck him in the oven

Channel the shitposts through you.

He is a glorious god.

He sure is

I would have done it just so you could rub it in your friends face tbh

I used to be the same for a long time. OG megaman games as a kid always fucking killed me and made me hate platformers for a long time. Its a really nice feeling beating them now thouugh so.

Did you hear about how the one Russian plane had no survivors and there was a Pavel involved?

jus w8 fam i got sum crazy kwanzaa pranks in da mix

that's why you have no friends in real life to be honest my family

Last year right?
Wasn't it near where the 10 commandments were supposedly called

I'm w8tan

jus u w8 fam

It just happened. >>>Holla Forums8599370

plz

thanks monica you too
I saw my fam and ate food like a fatass. Better than last year, anyway.

Sometimes.
That's a high quality image, by the way.

(checked)
I dunno, I was raised on 3D platformers, so I can do collect-a-thons, but I didn't play enough 2D platformers as a kid to really get into the genre.

wew, also isn't Leovald Pavel a Russian in TDKR
I fucking swear if the plane crashed in Uzbekistan and the CIA was involved

I nabbed it from the board-tan threads when they were still done on Holla Forums.

All I know is I'm waiting for WW3.

Checked but WW3 won't happen
More interesting shit is going to happen

Nah thats just cause I don't leave the house

I like old school ones a lot now just for the difficulty. They are the only games I don't think I have a 100% chance of beating

It better be worth the wait.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I guess so

Fucking your friends horny drunk mom certainly won't win you any points tbh.

Hey Lain

Scarry.

Fingers crossed.

I like those numbers. It's a shame lainchan is so shit.

You too! Get any good candy?

Come on, its worth it for that alone.

By the way I forgot to mention I played a bit of Blood Bowl
Came a draw in a game I was 2-0 down in the early 2nd half after some good plays

Christmas reminder.

i feel it monica i feel it minez bout da same eyone was all hype fo lil exodus' firs xmas tho

u cute nycka

I think I'm gonna crash, that nap I took earlier carried me longer than it should have but my lack of sleep's catching up to me. Good night, be well, and enjoy that post-Christmas comatose if you don't have obligations.

(checked)
Holla Forums has good drawfags, and not a whole lot else. Or is it "had good drawfags" these days? I don't go there often.

I don't like games that are piss-easy to steamroll through, but I'm too shit at video games to enjoy games purely for the difficulty. Honestly, I don't know which is the cause and which is the effect, whether I avoid hard games because I suck, or if I suck because I avoid hard games, but it is what it is.

(checked)
cool number

Yo

tfw no more /cyb/ and >>>/cyber/ is practically dead.

I got some chocolate.

Just the usual Xbox Live gold membership. I might buy Destiny and Black Ops 3 for my One though.

luv you

Kinda shitty tbh

Probably a little of both. Night fam!

Nice.

destiny still goin tho

yo son me 2

Christmas Reminder

I'm only rarely there because the board topic doesn't interest me much.

Feels bad man.

You having fun

Why?

that's cute.

Nice.

naw nigga u iz cute monica got a nigga rock hard thoooo

I got a sanic shirt for christmas

L-lewd

Yes

Online friends play Black Ops 3 and one of them wants me to play Destiny. He got some nudes from a girl on Snapchat too.

goddam ryt it is monica

awww yea dat snap is da killa app fo dat shit monica balee dat

That's good

Why the fuck would you play a shit game because other people do

What is that gook speak in english

it mean, roughly:

ah

might cop dat odin sphere ps3 remake is it worf it?

I havn't played it, sorry?
Is christmas Liru any good

if u gotta axe monica

LOS VIDEOJUEGOS POR EL MEXICANOS!
MATAR GRINGOS
VETE AL DIABLO
MATAR GRINGOS
VETE AL DIABLO
MATAR GRINGOS
VETE AL DIABLO
MATAR GRINGOS
VETE AL DIABLO
MATAR GRINGOS
VETE AL DIABLO

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

speedy gonzalez couldn't see how quik da cheddar go

What is meant by these JoJos

H-hellO?

nigguhz speculatin dat a vento aureo game is upcomin iirc.

cool

nite

>eating christmas dinner yesterday
>decide to actually say something for once
>'this chicken's good!'
>it was actually turkey

Nice social skills nerd

MODS ARE FAGS

They do it for free.