Tfw too much of a perfectionist to deal with losing

How does one overcome this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you get a coconut gun and shoot yourself for being a faggot

i bet you're not even a prefectionist fucking retard

Play a ridiculously hard game so that you can't blame yourself for losing. When you play an easy game as a perfectionist, it turns into a time sink. A hard game at least gives you a goal.

Flip the switch and turn off the autism.

If that doesn't work, pull the trigger and turn off life.

Plane tickets, motherfucker.

I've tried DoomRL, Ketsui, and so on. It doesn't work. The rage remains.

Play rng games like 100 percent orange juice. That way you can blame the game. Yes I understand that characters, maps, cards, and how you choose to win can be considered non rng, but in the end it's the dice roll that decides all.

dude you fuckign suck holy shit, eat shit jesus christ, if i whipped out a machine that could detect a casual not only would i not be able to whip it out because it would fucking blow up and warp to another dimension to kill the other me and you too because go eat shit

Ketsui is not casual. Go have some more ketamine and Pabst, you're getting grouchy.

Like Blood Bowl?

Hey, the cops just called. You need to go pick up 7c52b9. He got picked up for pissing himself in public again.

You pissed me off more than the OP, go back to school and learn how to fucking write.

by not having autism

If you don't have autism, why are you on Holla Forums?

He already has rage problems, is game would make him kill someone

I know right, you outrank him.

I used to do this on the PS1 because I had no memory card. Found out of bpunds glitches in all the spyro games, especially water levels.

Now I can't enjoy new games because not replaying the starting levels 100x feels like cheating.

There is nothing wrong with having the 'tism.

calm down.

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

Play games with zero elements of chance so when you lose you know you fucking suck.

This

Youre not worthy

This might be the most autistic OP I've seen here

Bucket helms are shit tier and my opinion is objective truth.

Don't be a snatch, lad.

post moar pls

end thy life knave

Doesn't work
The problem is the games give you the option to savescum. They shouldn't do that
Even hard games like Serious Sam become non challenges with that

Not every hard game lets you savescum. Touhou is an example.

Stop being a moron and stop playing ironman and load saves like normal people.

What sort of garbage are you playing?

Fuck fire emblem and those 1% enemy crits

hahahahha what the fuck ahhahahaha

XCOM Enemy Unknown. What I'm talking about is restarting every time I fail a mission, instead of Hopalong Dipshitting it through an endless series of fuckups. Gotta have that perfect record, right?

Suggest you don't pull that Tyler-the-Creator act around here. Holla Forums crossboarders might get confused and try to lynch you.

Maybe video games just aren't your thing. You're clearly not having fun.

Oh, I dunno, OP.

Have you tried playing games that you actually find FUN…?

can you not be a faggot

That is what is referred to in the medical world as Grade-A Autism.

can't help you fam

Why not go all the way with it then? Grab a fucking claymore and fucking top yourself with it. I've been to Scotland a couple times and almost all of them don't sound half as retarded as you.

As to your OP, it sounds like you need to come to terms with losing and stop using your 1/9th celtic blood as an excuse for being a sore loser and a fucking faggot. Even the greatest generals, leaders and rulers lost battles, engagements, even wars, but the ones that survived that and learnt from it became stronger, as they learnt from their own mistakes and reevaluated their strategy's.

So forbid yourself from savescumming, accept your inevitable defeat when it comes and try to ascertain as to why it happened, then prevent these measures from happening again. But who am I kidding? There will always be autists who never change in the world, maybe you're one of them. Either way, good luck OP, hope you get over being a faggot sore loser some point soon. Also I bet you're one of those fags who leaves an Internet game whenever their team is losing?! Quit being a faggot and you'll find that the world will start to become a better place with one less faggot fucking with it.

Go back to posting inspirational images on facebook, homo.

I see that autists really do stick together.

I understand OP's mindset. No matter how RNG you make the situation, he will look inward for improvement. That's because OP is a human being, whereas you are a subhuman.

I've been drawing punnet squares for hours and I can't figure this one out.

If you knew the OP's direct linear ancestry/heritage then you wouldn't have had to feed your autism for three hours with my loose exaggeration.

————–The Joke————-→

Your head.

if you're playing vanilla, you're doing something wrong.

if you're playing Long War, you're supposed to occasionally bail when shit gets dicey.

A joke implies that what you said would be something funny.

Start getting angry at real life. Really angry. Someone messes even the slightest thing up, push them to the floor and start kicking them.

Play fucking Devil Daggers, this is the game you need

Seek help
The reason why people get so mad about this sort of stuff is usually out of self hate. Either go to therapy (even just one session), or find some sort of audio-book/youtube-series about anger management.

It's OK to get mad or frustrated at a game, but the moment you stop using that anger in a constructive fashion is the moment you've already lost.

autistic faggot

And that's why starcraft bw's Terran are perfect.

But then you fuck up a building upgrade like a control tower or machine shop.

L
M
F
A
O
No, the reason you don't like losing is because you are more than likely a millenial pantywaist who has never been told no before in his life.

If that were true then you wouldn't be alive right now