8ch.net/polmeta/res/17102.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check my digits and then kill yourself

No digits no checking no killing myself

The question still stands

CUM AHHAHAHAHAHYAHHAHAHAHAHA

reee go fuck yourslef

check my dubs bitch

great now somebody answert he fucking question was Stupid Invaders a good game or not?

Is this Holla Forums shitposting?

stop saging

Post more reddit frogs and I will, promise.

My Christmas was ruined due to problems outside of my control, but I'm still a happy camper.
I just want more reddit frogs, then I'll give you my answer to your question.

did tyrone lock you in the cuck shed again
you should be lucky he lets you use the wi-fi

Aren't you the special little snowflake.

Not really, my friends still send me screencaps of posts they think I like from tehir Facebooks, and I see Pepe all the time. Hell, the fact my normalfag friends know his name is bad enough.

(8) posts? Gosh, Holla Forums, you're slipping a bit. I was expecting cuckoldry in the first 3 posts, honestly.

Whatever

Wew lad.
How indoctrinated by nu/pol/ and their shitty mods that ban for saying Trump is too liberal are you?
It got added to the ADL, and people are still posting in on Facebook, so I'd say it means nothing.

Unlike being a good goy like you?

Wew lad. How about you stop following the place like a sheep and instead gather your own information and form your own opinions on right-wing policies?

Go check /polmeta/ if you think I'm a shill or dininfo agent, there's heaps of evidence imkampfy is a plant.

>>>/ovens/
>>>Holla Forums

:^)

Thanks for the (you)'s.

Sounds like Stockholm, m8.

Fine, I'll give you my opinion, finally.
It wasn't kino at all.
The only thing that is kino is embed related. This is the only true kino, in any form of media.

Why are you spreading lies?

Lies about the shitty mods that hand out bans like candy for wrongthink, or about my choice in kino?

So you got banned for lefty cuck posting, not a problem.
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

If you'd like, I could make a thread on there right now. As I said, I haven't been on there for months because of people complaining about wrongthink bans on here and /polmeta/.

Big fucking whoop, you got banned for posting shit:
8ch.net/polmeta/res/16804.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/17102.html

Fuck off nigger.

I'm only replying in the downtime between turns in Civ4. I hope you're not trawling threads in /polmeta/ in the hopes of calling me out and making me stop :^)

So you're an admitted shitposter trying to derail Holla Forums.

>>>/ovens/