What did Holla Forums get for christmas?

I got nothing.

How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

eickhorn-solingen.de/Geschichte
colgateenamelhealth.com/enamel-101/acid-erosion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same as you

I told that bitch to just take money off my rent, or give me money, god damn it.

I had to go to work.

It's all good though I brought in my desktop and played video games all day

Another duplicate "what do you get for christmas?" thread in the catalog.

I got $10 from a $5 scratch ticket.
I also got dubs.

Shirts OP. I got shirts

I bought myself a processor to replace the 60$ G3258.

vinyl records and 3ds games
also a fuckton of food

Spent a lot of time planning gifts for people and got a starbucks card and some cooking spices?
This morning family surprised me with a Ducky mini keyboard, I don't even know where they got one from. Aren't they discontinued?

A new laptop for Uni and a new DSLR camera with a couple lenses.

I'm sorry a lot of you got nothing. Bump the giveaway thread and hope someone gives you some vidya.
Also, I think Mark has giveaway threads around this time, and I got a few games off him last year.

Apparently AMD are releasing a new $350 processor that is better than Intel's $1000 range. You should look into that.

Statue of Vegeta and Goku from my brother,

Silent Hill HD Collection as well as Lollipop Chainsaw from Sister

FFX/.2 from my Step Mother

2 Bottles of Jack Daniels from sisters

Oh and two tickets to Osaka and an AKB48 concert from my grandparents

step it up, m8

Oh shit, I forgot the most important thing I got. FOUR FUCKING KILOGRAMS SINCE MY MOTHER MAKES THE BEST FUCKING FOOD AND I JUST CAN'T RESIST THAT SHIT

Too late fam. Bought a i5 4690 for 200$, since I have a shitty 1150 socket, and the other one they had that was 1150 was around 400$, and that's almost more than I bought the whole fucking computer for.

I got a new pillow and a mattress topper.
Maybe now I can sleep soundly and wake up without back pain.
As far as vidya goes I got nothing though.
I get what I want on PC for free, and there aren't any modern consoles that I give the slightest shit about to even ask for new games for.

A Galilean thermometre, some shirts, a book, and a knife.

Best part of Christmas is eating and bumming around with my family. Gifts are a nice gesture, but having to buy them only stresses me out.

Oh, and I bought Gravity Rush for myself, fun game.

I got 40 dollars and a 100 dollar giftcard for Amazon. All I've really spent from it so far is a little bit for a Kek statue.

Socks, a sweater, and a beanie. My daki cover will be here next week; thanks Santa!

college debt still needing to be paid. I might be able to pay it all off in 5 years.

I got that Redwall cookbook. Now I just need to build a dining hall somewhere on somebody else's land.

Dr Pavel?

hehehe
HAHAHA
So I guess you wasted your time with one semester and realized how retarded and useless college is?
At least you didn't go tens to maybe even hundreds of thousands in debt like some a lot of dumb shits do

I got a new laptop (decent specs, didn't want a "gaming laptop" just something that could run anything I wanted it to in at least some fashion, and it does that job well), $300 in cash, Vol. 1-3 of Baccano! LN, some candy, and a $20 Steam card I spent on The Talos Principle and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

I bought myself some weebshit earlier today, too.

Funny, I'll be a neet living off of dividends by then.

I got a sweater and two jackets. I wanted socks.

Top Lel.

Here in Australia, a degree will cost you from $4000AU to $10000AU a year, and the more expensive ones are economics and law, while STEM cost $8000AU.

You can literally pay off your entire Uni debt in a year by living just a little frugally, and still have enough cash for vidya.

Why wouldn't I own the system that currently gets the most support in Japan?

I didn't say anything about the system, i was just mocking the fact that you are buying games for it.

For better or worse I've caught the collecting bug for Vita games. That, and imports aren't always the easiest to find online since the people that actually play them don't like to share.

'gughghueahhg ghu guuh ugughgughhh i just cant sto-p sucking penis' - u

Honestly I'd probably be a little offended if I was dumb enough to waste my time and go into debt over a propaganda degree, but I'm not since I didn't and I also like gloating at arrogant college faggots more than anything else.
They think they're so smart for becoming literal slaves over outright useless degrees, while I simply walk around and find more profitable jobs than they can start off with simply because I'm willing to perform physical labor.

sage because shitting on college kids isn't really Holla Forums related.

Are you taking room and board into account? For the US, community colleges (low-tier) cost perhaps $1k to $2k a year, no room/board. Cheap as fuck. Regular to renowned universities tend $5-15k a year, double if room/board. Top-tier universities (the kind that Australia doesn't have; Harvard, MIT, etc) are the ones that range $20k and up per year, again not including room/board.

You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to rack up $100k in student debt in the US. Of course, modern college kids in the US are pretty fucking stupid. For most people, community college is sufficient.

I got a $6500 bonus from my boss at work.

I gave my mother $1000 because I hadn't talked to her in a few years and found out she wasn't doing so well. I gave $500 each to my two brothers, and I'm planning on giving some money to my sister and her husband when she gives birth in a couple of months to help her out.

I also donated $250 to the food bank through work.

I didn't get any personal gifts from anyone though other than the work bonus. I'm the only one doing well off in my family.

I had Christmas dinner alone. I cooked a cornish hen with mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing and vegetables for Christmas dinner tonight. Instead of a prayer Christ, I sacrificed my dinner as an offering to Kek with a candlelight ritual. May the year of the Fire Chicken bring many Happenings.

Sorry for the blog post, but I don't have any friends.

You will always have us user

You're not alone I went out for sushi and sake.
Did a toast to absent friends. So meany of us did not make it to see this year.

I'm on what pretty much amounts to house arrest so I got to go visit my sister, she's taking me clothes shopping which would suck but I need another pair of pants so I won't complain. Also getting out of the house for a few days is a godsend instead of being stuck in one town and not being able to do shit for about a year

Give me money and i'll be your friend.

Your trips… I… I was wrong, I'm glad to have such big guys as you all as friends.

Very thoughtful of you, I'm sure they would be thankful.

You can only buy (((friends))) with money.

What'd you do user?

FUUUUCK nice trips

I don't want her to think I wasn't pleased so I'm going to dust off the PS4 and play it before I leave tomorrow, with the bluetooth speakers plugged into the controller for audio. I didn't exchange gifts with anyone else because the only other people I talk to are on Holla Forums.

But within the next few days, I'm going to treat myself to a new set of high quality boxer briefs. I want my thighs to be massaged by an angel.

I guess my Christmas was more vidya than expected, but I would have preffered if it wasn't

Didn't want any vidya so I instead got camera lens. Snapped some nice pictures of the Christmas food during my time, loved how they came out.
I want a waifu whose main interest in photography, anyone got ideas?

a real human being and a real hero

Go to photography classes, Doesn't matter if you learn nothing and waste $50, but just go to a few of them at different spots so the teacher doesn't assume you're retarded.
Hit on all the females you are into, then go on photography trips with them.
Whittle down the list until you find one that likes you and you like.

That's what I'd do, if I were you, user.

>$25 Gift Card to GameStop
When you get to my age, you just buy whatever the fuck you want

Nothing, really. Coworker gave me a $2 instant ticket, didn't win anything, but I didn't expect to either, so there's that.

Bought the Addams Family soundtrack (original TV series) for a few bucks a few minutes ago. Now I can tool around town to Gomez's theme.

kameko from denki gai no honya-san

My car's rear bumper cover smashed (when out and buying presents) and amazon gift cards. I also bought myself Bloodborne to play it on my roommate's PS4.

I appreciate the tip.

Thanks much!

I got a kindle from my fiance and a sweater from my mom

I got nothing for the first time this year, and that's probably how things are going to be for the 60 years, if I live that long. At least I recently found out those pains in my chest don't mean I'm about to die.

Nothing vidya but I didn't ask for anything vidya related. Got a Bluetooth headset and a bathrobe. Ordinary stuff like that.

All my money just disappeared so I'm screwed. At least I'll be moving away from this shitty house.

I bought myself, among other things, a shitty tablet with a keyboard dock so I could have a mobile shitposting machine. I got a phone and new car mats from my mother. There's been absolutely nothing worth buying on the vidya front all year, and Santa didn't bring me a waifu for Christmas, so I got no reason to buy weebshit.

My family is single handedly keeping Nintendo Australia in business on my behalf. Not that I mind. Zelda is a Christmas tradition in my family. I got the original Zelda on NES for Christmas 27 years ago and it's still my favourite game of all time, even though I've played better ones since. No game can compare to how that gold cartridge affected my 5 year old self. It was the most amazing adventure.

Nothing but let's be honest I hadn't celebrated Christmas since I was ten.

No idea. I slept through the entire day so if anybody got me something I haven't seen it. I didn't get myself anything either.

my roommates gave me a copy of dishonored 2 and a new keyboard, my brother got me a black getter revolvotech, folks got me some new clothes, good year, i got my roommates and family one thing each which made me look like a bit of a chump for some doubles i got

Sorry to hear that user. This time of year can be hard. I hope I didn't unintentionally rustle any jimmies. Kek bless you and keep you brother, until you find your new family through brotherhood in battle.

Fuck dude, you're in your 30s and still getting shit like this from your parents?

I got a Toblerone and a nice sweater. 8/10 pretty good.

My Christmas was actually quite decent, I got some presents and I gave some too. I got:

Speaking of the Christmas spirit, I also game some presents this year. Little tough deciding what to give, because I had no idea what to give this year. Mom was a little mad about this, but I do not blame her.
I got my father a bottle of whiskey and some nice drinking glasses, mom soaps and shower foam and my little brother a scale building set. Thinking about getting him some games today too, but I don't know what to expect of today, I think I might just play some vidya with him and be happy. Might go out with friends tonight.

Still no gf, I would have liked to celebrate this Christmas together. Stupid, because I know a girl I might have possibly have let slip though my fingers.

some gloves
i got myself dodonpachi
and i might get dicked too if i'm lucky :D

Like I said, it's tradition at this point. I already have everything I need and want. Might as well fill the stocking with themed gifts. This year was particularly Zelda heavy because of the 30th anniversary stuff in gaming stores. Usually it's general Nintendo knickknacks, writing stuff, and books. Posting a set of fountain pens, moleskins, and hardcover tomes wouldn't fit Holla Forums or this thread.

not judging it's just I was made to move out nearly immediately and haven't gotten any gifts outside of clothing since turning 18 from my parents

Ah I get you. Yeah, my family's really close and there are lots of us so Christmas tends to get out of control quite easily if we're buying "just one more thing".

I got a TV.

I don't have cable TV and the only game console I own is a PS2 so I don't know what I'm gonna use it for. PS2 games look pretty bad on it.

I got a few vinyls for my library, A cubs world Series shirt and a bong from a friend who found out I took the stuff medicinally. Also a scalp massager. This was a really weird Christmas this year.

A shirt, some gum and a new wok.

I got a stick of gum and a rubik's cube.

Giving that gift of depression, Christmas spirit is nowhere to be seen.

Subtle, but nice. I hope they fall over themselves for it.

Stream PC to it when you've pirated a film?

Hmmm?

i got a wallet with 10$ in it from my sister
25$ from my grandmother
i also got a lottery scratch card from my sister, and i won 12$ from that
mom gave me a sweater

and to not be a complete neet, i got my mom 2 boxes of coffee for diabetics

are you gay user?

diabetics need special coffee?

they don't, she wanted it though

Hurry up and an hero already, you massive twink.

what's wrong with that?

This was a good year

Do bears shit in the woods?

Nah

Nothing's inherently wrong, but when my family wraps it up and acts like it's something other than a two-dollar stocking-stuffer foodstuff it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Dark chocolate leaves a bad taste in my mouth, tbh.
That being said, I only ever eat 95% cocoa in small amounts, so that may be the problem.

Underwear and a shirt
I can't complain

nothing

Gave a pen and a Poster book for my dad, a garland for my sis, money to buy a tablet for my mom and a F1 book plus a SightHound watercolor I did for a friend

The only game I got was Star Ocean 4. I also got some new headphones which I have been wanting, though.

Otherwise a bunch of chocolate, books and DVDs. Pretty good overall.

No presents, only a mid to high fever that lasted for about 8 hours. That was not fun. But on the bright side, I felt pretty chilly while the weather was hot as hell.
I kept thinking about buying something for myself, but I don't really need anything at the moment. I might end up buying a couple of games.

I did, however, give some simple gifts to my parents and friends, and that felt pretty nice.

Gym shirts, socks, a month membership paid for Jan for the gym, Calendar, books. Friends bought me games.

I think I like getting other people presents more than I like receiving them. I always get people things they may have mentioned during or throughout the year and things I know they generally like for instance, my dad likes Prince, so I got him a biography I saw.

New computer chair and a giant mug so I can drink more tea.

Vidya wise?
Doom 4 and DMC: HD collection
Other shit wise:
IPhone 5s fo some strange reason
D&D: Lords of Waterdeep (now all I need are friends to play it with lmao)
And a bunch of clothes

Wish all you anons a merry christmas and a non-shitty new year filled with good games

À pair of skis and à box of Tupla

I got shoes.
and I pushed a friend away, I hate myself so goddamn much
why did I have to be born with autism I just wish I could be normal god's sake

user you are a good person.

I got a good time with my family and that's all I could ask for.

2 15 dollar taco bell gift cards, and a blanket for my favorite football team. I like it

I got some amazon dosh. Only thing I can think of buying is Odin Sphere remake for ps3. Any reason not to?

Save it and get something nice that isn't worthless and able to be replicated freely.

It might not mean anything to you buddy, but I checked a EULA specifically saying that I WOULDN'T do that.

Finally got around to the Bloodborne machine. Gonna be real fun, I hope!

A good friendship can be fixed, even with autism. Good luck, user

I bought one for myself as an early Christmas present a month ago because I'm going to army January 2nd and I want to beat Bloodborne before that.

Steam games were all I got for Christmas

Dragon's Dogma
The Flame In the Flood
Bravada
Melty Blood
Half Life 2 Episodes

Bottle of scotch, a sweater, and a $20 steam card. Not bad since I'm not on speaking terms with most of my family.

Not many games and a handful of other stuff; i dread explaining vidya related stuff to the relatives and few are happy to just give cash. Pic related is what i'd get if they were.

continuing from this, i just bought myself two 2kg weights, and a surprisingly cheap cannon mouse, since my last one's middle button broke
the mouse is alright, has 1000/1600/3500/4800 dpi (supposedly, i can't accurately determine) but the downside is that it doesn't visibly show it, like an LED or anything. i can still use the driver software to just specify how much dpi i want, but it's still a minor issue. still, it was like 10$ so i'm not complaining

Gym membership and CPU cooler for my second PC.

Is Dark Souls 3 and the season pass worth getting for 55 bucks? Thinking of getting if for myself for Christmas.

Fuck fell asleep. Long story short I got drunk at a party and some girl said I touched her. Said girl was underage but there's no evidence of anything happening and everyone there said nothing happened.

A gun.

It's better than nothing, I guess.
user this a thread for vidya gifts, not /k/ gifts.

OP never specified

But all I got this year were two gun cleaning kits the FEG and scrabble.

You deserve it all and much worse.

A vidya shirt I bought for myself, Hyper Light Drifter, Titanfall 2, some Logtech G230s, and a .22 lever action. I have zero complaints and many happiness.

Driving gloves, a birdfeeder, a cold brew coffee pot, and rubber mats for my car. I'm pretty happy, my family keeps it low-cost and utilitarian. Grandparents gave everyone money, so I'll put that towards my tech slush fund for when Zen releases.

I got persona 5 20th anniversary edition.
The hype is fucking real

It really depends on what you're lookin for, the DLC is really short, the multiplayer is kinda dying and it was pretty easy running through, bosses are the only thing that are anywhere near hard
It's real fun the first couple of times but after a couple of playthroughs it gets boring, it helps to have some friends to play with though.
DLC is pretty short too
I will say there is some really good weapon variety which each have their own weapon arts which is pretty fun to fuck with and may make playthroughs more intresting
I'd recommend it if you really like DS games but at a lower price, 55 is too expensive for what it offers (unless the next DLC is good but even then for that pricetag)

A toolbox, a set of pots and two palettes.

I got gift cards for tim hortons, sportcheck, and sobeys, two bags of chesters corn twists, and some other shit I don't care about. This has been my christmas for the past 4 years.

u canadian af dawg

Same as you, OP.

If the multiplayer is dying I'll probably wait for a 30 buck GOTY edition then. Loved DeS/DaS, and this looks like more of it, but that 55 dollar price tag is pretty steep.

sauce?

A Noctua NH15D.
Also got a 5.25" drive-bay card reader module.
Some socks and underpants.
Gift card for a nice leather briefcase.

I got apartment supplies, a brand new pillow, best birb poncho, a laptop, pajama pants, a huge summer sausage, money and a new phone. Also a lot of candy. I got myself sick off candy.
It was really a nice Christmas if you count out the loud honey boo boo doppelganger screaming and trying to get all the attention. I'm just excited to have a lot of candy to eat and no longer have an iPhone, will miss the rechargeable case though.

Got some chocolate, clothes, a few books, Kung Pow and a m8 got me Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. Also buying myself a new rig. Bretty gud year.

They added a PVP arena which is pretty cool but DLC exclusive and I think it's dying just cause of all the disadvantages of invading, not only that but the host is really likely to summon in like 4 fuckin phantoms at once and gank you.

I got blueballs because I couldn't finish jerking off.

My parents announced the first family vacation in 10 years. They wanna go to SanFran. Any anons know a good say outta this? I know im gonna be bitter the whole time.

Minifridge
$120 drone
good christmas

This beauty.

A fever and an itchy throat.

i got to visit the dentist
i've got a whole list of shit that needs to be fixed in here
and my country's healthcare is shit, so it's gonna cost me around 500$ to fix everything

I wasn't expecting anything nor did I have anything in mind. Money in my account would be nice (even though I never touch it.)
My razor's getting kinda useless though and I got a full shaving kit razor not included

Go anyway.

Try to enjoy time with your family, user, it's important. If you can't do that much, then at least point out all the degenerate shit you witness while there.

Bulgaria covers half the costs. I pay 35$ per semester wew.

nothing, but i'm a neet so i don't really deserve gifts anyway

I forgot to mention that I also got a timbits ornament for christmas this year as well.

Oh and I got almost every single Orange Juice DLC except the breaker pack.
I was gifted a lot of vidya and I gifted one vidya back.

Nothing, but that's okay.

I'm CIA

Shirts and a pair of pants. Pretty good Christmas honestly. I was down to 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES GOD FUCKING DAMMIT BUT INSTEAD I GOT RAPED FOR CHRISTMAS

I got cutlery and plates because I didn't ask for anything. I think my mum's trying to tell me something.

I think I'll just ask for socks and a sweater next year.

u kiss after faggit

The Earth gave me a Christmas present this year.

Brilliantly strong rain, the kind that's comfy to walk in. Not ruined by too strong of a wind but enough of it to make it cool. It's nice walking outside when there's nobody around. random pic

a 64gb vita card
50 psn fun bucks
Stella Glow
Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
Touhou Shinpiroku Urban Legend in Limbo. PS4 version
Pokemon Sun
Pokemon Moon
A lottery ticket for tonight's draw
Wild Guns Reloaded
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
A T-shirt
A Trump bumper sticker
a fuck load of junk food

Really fucking good year for me, except pokemon, those games are so fucking awful and I have to play them so my friend doesn't feel like he wasted money. More glad my friends and family enjoyed their gifts from me tho

A comfy blanket, some soap, money and a 100 benis card for clothes. This means I will have more money for vidya next year.

Why did you get both Pokemon games?

You lucky faggot, dentistry in the U.S. can cost $350+ PER FILLING.
If you don't have a job that provides dental coverage over here, you are FUCKED, and a lot of practices will try to fuck you over too.
I had a dentist tell me I needed 12 fillings, and they were already working on a payment plan for me before I ever scheduled an appointment, I said fuck this and went to another dental practice and was told I only needed 4 fillings, which will still cost over $1200.

He was able to get that dual pack for the price of one copy from his work.

Well that sounds like a nice deal. Here in Canuckistan a 3DS game at launch is $50 plus tax. Current Gen console games are $80 plus tax at launch.

it cost like $2000 per tooth in the us.

I know, I'm canadian.

My condolences.

US dentist sound like a whole other level of judaism. Holy shit.
feels good mang, just dont skip on brushing your teeth like some fucking savage.

Friend gave me On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther. Been eying it for a while to buy a copy, so it's all fine.

you too

I got some nice clothes and cash, which I used to buy presents I forgot to get on steam for friends. I did buy myself a behelit though, that should be arriving in a few days

Poor college student here. Bought rainbow six siege for me and my cousin during the sale today. Yesterday I forgot was even christmas, played shogun 2 and got stomped by Takeda repeatedly within the first 20 turns pretty unproductive day. Wish I wasn't Christian so I could suicide but afraid of hell so here I am.

Clothes, a jacket, and a gaymen headset.

Asked for a mattress but never got it.

bought 400 of these cards. tempted to blow the rest of my dosh on the assassins expansion pack

The worst part is that my teeth were in better condition when I never brushed/flossed/rinsed, and ate nothing but sugary, doughy shit and drank nothing but soda.
Now I do all that hygiene shit daily, only eat and drink healthy shit, and have instant plaque buildup after everything I eat. Brushing doesn't even seem to get rid of it, I can still scrape plaque off my teeth after brushing for 5 minutes.
It's all a bunch of god damn bullshit.

Good shit

What version did you get? Seems like some have good info removed by publishers

wew, nevermind then
a tooth filling here is like 100$, and then i've also got some teeth that need re-healing, as well as some cavities
thank god for post-commie countries where you get payed squat, but everything is literally 4x cheaper than western countries

Is there anywhere to play this online? I'd love to play it for the memes (also because I love this kind of stuff), but don't know anyone IRL that would play it.

You could port the images over to tabletop sim, which is what I plan to do. I think it was on the workshop but copyright jews took it down

Fucking jews.

apparently sometimes having a layer of dirt can actually protect your teeth from other shit. I'm not kidding.
I never bothered with flossing either. My teeth are packed together pretty tight so it's not worth the trouble. Besides, I heard flossing can be pretty bad for your teeth as well.

what was the name of this game? Illuminati?

Got a C# programming book, a C++ programming book, some clothes and a ticket to some coffee event. Pretty good overall.
I also gave some presents too. Its nice to give presents.

Illuminati: New World Order, by Steve Jackson games

This, surprisingly

Hey Holla Forums, I have over $300. Where is the cheapest place to get a n3ds?

I want to cfw it and play all the good games it has of course.

buy an used one with cfw installed already
saves you a lot of trouble

That sounds like a great plan! But where though?

I got a new set of comfy pajamas, a new safety razor, an electric trimmer, a leather belt, socks, hockey tickets and two tickets to the Roger Waters 2017 tour. I ain't got no one to go with, fug.

I don't get vidya as gifts anymore because I've cracked every console I own and pirate everything, and do it for free for whoever asks. The vidya gift I know was a CFW'd 2DS with Mario Kart I gifted my cousin.

Oh shit, craigslist is looking pretty nice. Good prices too! I just hope I dont get murdered.

the 3ds has buttons too cramped imo and the XL feels better in the hand, i just wish i could find an english poptart one

I used my country's craiglist and it worked fine

what country?

sweden

portugal

Florida

Somalia

I-I'd go with user.

200 Dollars worth of Steam games, a map of the Old World, a MAGA hat, a Newton's Cradle, a big ass collection of DVDs documenting America's war history along with Saving Private Ryan and all of the Jurassic Park movies.

Got some comfy clothes too, which is nice.

I got

Apparently looking successful to family and friends gets you more gifts.

I got a blow dart gun.

Don't you mean a blow pipe?

i dunno, i guess

A new phone that I'm currently dumping games to emulate on. Also got fifty bucks from some grandparents.

I'm just dreading having to fly back and go to work tomorrow.

were you on the naughty list this year?

your parents must hate you

Every year

Not everyone on Holla Forums is a toddler
Well, can't blame you for thinking that

the real man's world

That's it. I didn't ask for anything, and I do not desire anything. I actually might end up throwing them away because I already have a pair of slippers and don't need two pairs of slippers in my life right now. I have CFW on the 3DS and all the free vidya I could ever play.

I got a book written by Tim Tebow.

Yeah, well, I got the absolute best suit of all time.

So far a couple of pieces of clothing, including an Amon Amarth hoodie. Some amiibos, a substitute plush and some Monster Hunter merch (mousepad, phone charm). I'm going out of state to spend new years with family and friends so I'll probably get more.

I didn't get anything because I'm an orthodox Christian Slav and my Christmas is few days away.

A HAMMER
AND A SICKLE
PUNISH THE THIEVES
FUEL THE MOTHERLAND

Just give them a list, and if they can't get it, that's fine. If they can't pay, they can't pay, but you have to take the chance.

hey i got that one too but in HG

what do you do for a living?
and how can i do it, is it soul crushing?

Well, my dad gave me a few $100 towards a new computer, but he lent me the rest of the required money, too, so I owe him like $700. I also got some accessories for said computer, some Steam games and cards, new kitchen appliances (hey, snack time can be vidya related), some towels, and a stocking full of candy. It was a pretty good haul in my opinion.

start using amazon wishlist, with friends and family, shits great, just throw stuff you're interested in it every once and awhile and forget about it

making my mom use wishlist was the best thing i ever did because she was impossible to get a straight answer out of during the holidays

Nice. I got dubs like twice AND some killer quads yesterday. It was truly magical.

Two 30 pound dumbbells
A pair of leather gloves
Some nice winter boots
An indoor robe that is comfy
A massage coupon
Some cool socks with a shoe bottom I can slip on and wear anywhere.
An internal ssd
A photobook of the family dog, who is 14 years old now.
Some great pants and stylish long socks.
A jacket.
Quilt from my grandmother.

I got myself an authentic fleshlight too, it's way better than my hand. I highly recommend one (research on fleshking first before you order one)

can i have the doggo photobook
ill trade you

Just mail me the slippers

I could make you one with the same photos. What do you offer?

a photo of my doggo from christmas
1 doggo photo for 1 doggo photo?

Ich habe Die Calvin und Hobbes Gesamtausgabe von meiner Frau bekommen.

What size are your feet? They're size 11.

Deal.

I included my fake persona email.

That's about my shoe size, that works. My alt email is in the email field and I can give you the mailing address there.

making me work hard for this doggo photo stuff
give me a minute i dont have javascript

nothing i live alone so.. there is no one here.

Otherwise I just got some books, I got a Trump book so that was nice. So it was ok, I'm moving out in summer anyways so that'll be the greatest gift of all.

I got a bunch of blu rays and some PS3 stuff
CoD blops
CoD ghost
Borderlands 2
Cuck Pozem Forever
God of War III
RE 5 Gold
Red Faction Armageddon
Star Trek
Sleeping Dogs
Need 4 Speed Shift
Shawn Palmer snowboarding
Prince of Persia
Sanic's "ultimate" Genesis Collection
Air conflicts - Vietnam
UFC 08
A waffle Iron
and the Walkin ded

Fuck it, [email protected]/* */

i have it enabled but it still wont let me see the email
brb crying

oh good
alright one moment

sent
;)

Hey send me one! My email is [email protected]/* */

Will take me til later to respond bc I am at a family gathering

no problem
enjoy your family!!!

$125, a 1TB external, a power bank, a Bloodborne box with 2 extra controllers for whatever reason, a nauseating amount of candy that'll probably just sit in the pantry for months and a self-help book from somebody who barely talks to me which I promptly threw in the trash as soon as I got home. Pretty decent stuff.

You better go and recover that book grandma's boy.

I got a key for The Escapists and Gunpoint from a Christmas giveaway. I gifted someone TF2 items for secret santa and got the cheapest item from my wishlist in return. IRL, I got a watch.

Seems fair.

no grants or anything here, in sofia, kliment ohridski IT systems
my semester costs me around 190$, rent is around 70$, internet is 30$ for half a year, water/heat/electricity varies on the season, it's from 10$ to 25$
and i usually limit myself to 5$ a day for food
this place is such a paradise when it comes to costs, i don't get how burgers go into debt while studying

no

I got a neat cushion for my chair and enough candy to last me until next Christmas. More importantly though, I got to watch Home Alone with my mother. That was pretty fun.

What I bought for myself before Christmas:
KNACK BABY!!!!
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Shantae and the Pirate Curse on PS4
Yakuza 5
A Boy and His Blob, Stardust Vanguards, & Risk of Rain for Playstation
Pacific Rim
Ghostbusters 1 & 2

What I got on Christmas:
Some clothes
Winter hat, scarf, and gloves
Gift cards to various stores and restaurants
Lego Architecture: Buckingham Palace set
3 big bags of Goldfish
200$

I had a pretty good Christmas m80s.

Major/Minor

I deserve it, I made the guy that gifter it to me read the entirety of My Immortal

I got a Crock-Pot and gift cards to places. Then my friend surprises me by buying me a PlayStation 3 and now I feel really bad because I got him a copy of Ratchet & Clank for the PS4 used (but in the case and in pristine condition).

This is the same friend that last year bought me a PlayStation TV. I feel so shitty right now because he keeps buying me these awesome gifts and I'm a stingy motherfucker who can't spend more than $30 on anyone for the holidays. And all I ever really do with him is hang out at his house and use his washing machine. I know I help out with stuff somewhat often but I feel like I need to tell him to return it and keep the money cuz I'm not worth wasting it on. That and I always complain about not being able to buy stuff despite working full-time and having enough money to get some things for me. I haven't had the will to open it yet and I'm eyeing that gift receipt. Trying to build up the courage to talk to him about it.

I got pants, a bottle of whiskey, a bunch of gift cards, and a freezer full of the food my mother sends me off with every time I visit.

Well why don't you just buy the nigga a belated christmas present? Do you know anything he'd really like that's as much as a pstripple(Aren't those like 100 bucks right now? Surely they can't be that expensive.) minus 30 bucks?

A nice jacket, some vidya, and some D&D books. Can't complain.

You either need to get a second opinion or brush your fucking teeth.

Half a can of Pringles and some roast chicken. I also had the pleasure of setting up a flatpack wardrobe. Fuck those things.
Everything else I got is less tangible. I lost a fuckton of weight from last year's new years resolution of dieting, I gained a new drive to program and a new programming language I like, and I've nearly got enough money for that Clearly Superior trackball I've always wanted.
So what are your new years resolutions?

Use some goddamn Listerine nigger it sounds like you got shit growing in your mouth.

Fucking disgusting trash. Get off Holla Forums

I found out I am a decendant of an SS oifficer, the best gift of all.

i got a mint condition sega nomad, 200 bucks and Trumps aunageration coming up, good year despite the vidya drought

He bought some PS3 for $220 and it came bundled with two games. I can get him another gift but then in my mund it's going to be "why didn't you do that the first time around you cheap fuck" kind of thing you know? that and i generally think I'm not worth spending that much money on. I tend to not like getting gifts from people because I'd rather they spend the money on themselves. I feel awkward when somebody I know buys me a champion skin on League. Having this much of a price tag to it really makes me feel like he could have just kept it for himself.

Beautiful dagger, user. "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" means "My honor is called loyalty", in case you still hadn't known.

Like any profession, it's a human and they could've coasted their way through dental school or been top of their class, there's little way to know without doing research on who your dentist is.

Pic related

Sauce?

Same as yours from last year. I mostly need to just cut down on portions and to not eat out of boredom right now.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to chew/suck on when I feel the need? I'm using lifesavers right now, and they're working well, but they're pretty much pure sugar, so i should really choose something else.

meant for

How did that even happen what the fuck

Personally I cut out snacks altogether and just focused on having more fatty foods. Fat in moderation is good for you, and it makes you feel full. Add some white meat or something fried to your meals and you should break the chewing habit.
If you need something non-sugary between meals get some 100% dark chocolate. It's expensive but has pretty much no sugar, and loads of fat. It's also bitter as fuck, so it'll cut down any cravings immediately. Just don't stuff it all in your face and chew, because it's much more bitter than you'll expect. Alternatively diet drinks work too. They won't do your teeth any favours but a can of diet Irn Bru is a neat thing to take your mind off things.
If you can get your hands on it, sugarcane is really nice for chewing. It brushes your teeth as you chew, and it's sweet. You want raw sugarcane, cut into chunks, with the skin peeled off.

Is that a squirrel?

Yes. My German is somewhat weak, but "squirrel" in German is "Eichhörnchen", which is similar to the written "Eickhorn" (which doesn't have the -chen diminutive suffix, and also wouldn't have the umlaut. Eichhorn and Eickhorn would be pronounced similarly, especially in certain dialects where they would be indistinguishable). Eickhorn is probably an archaic form that was captured as a surname: eickhorn-solingen.de/Geschichte
It's not that the squirrel itself is significant, it's like somebody who has the last name "fox" using a fox symbol for their business.

got some nice flannels. I like flannels.

Yeah, I'm doing my best to cut snacks out, too. I'm only using lifesavers since I had some in my pantry, and I only have one when I have a strong craving. I'll definitely look for some dark chocolate next time I go out, though. Sounds like a good tip, thanks.

Count your calories and budget your meals. You won't snack so much if you realize it means that you have to eat half a dinner later. Weigh everything, count everything, download MyFitnessPal or whatever you need (personally, I just use a spreadsheet).

$250 that I'll probably just end up hoarding in case an emergency comes along. I'm always afraid to spend anything on stuff I might like because something might happen where I would need that money.

I've done that twice in the past, but it wasn't long before the hassle of it made me give up before I developed the habit. I know I should just, you know, not give up, but I've come to realize I don't have the discipline to power through with things I despise. Taking it one step at a time has been much more successful. I feel better and I've already dropped a few. Counting calories and such will definitely be the next step, though.

Progress is progress. You're already feeling better and it's working, so don't question it unless it stops working for you (a plateau is very common, just about everybody hits one and has to revise strategy). Until then, be proud of your progress and good work.

Nothing because everyone is dead and I havent been with someone for nine years

y-you too

That's the sad part.
6 years ago, I maybe brushed my teeth whenever I remembered to do it, which wasn't often. Wisdom tooth was the only thing to rot until it broke, rest of the teeth had no issues but I started to take better care of everything after that, then everything had gotten decay
Yeah dental hygiene is a bunch of bullshit, and I refuse to believe anyone that says otherwise.

FUN FACT
Listerine is more acidic than black coffee and some soda brands.
Enjoy leeching all the minerals from your enamel you ignorant faggot.
Enamel will re-mineralize best when the mouth has higher pH value (more alkaline), guess what raises the pH value? Salt water.
And anything below the pH of black coffee will make your mouth acidic enough that enamel will begin to lose mineral.

I should have known Big Boss posted on Holla Forums

I'm really starting to believe that all that regular cleaning is actually bad for teeth. Whether it's the chemicals or the cleaning itself it just seems that the more someone tries to take care of them the worse they get.

I got a pair of novelty socks and $100 cash.
I used the cash to pay off some debts, but at least the socks are cool

It's your fault for choosing to be a faggot

D-don't w-worry B-boss w-we're h-here

I doubt this as well, Barbara Shekelstein probably hid it underneath the rug or something. Guess you know what stunt to pull on her birthday, eh?

A lot actually. My mom knew a guy who quit playing games and was selling his stuff. I got part of it for my birthday and the rest for Christmas. all of this for $300

wii games:
Punchout
Dragon's lair trilogy
super paper mario
sonic colors
goldeneye 007
epic mickey 2
kirby's return to dreamland
metal slug anthology
castlevania judgement
Metroid : other m
Resedent evil umbrella chrnicles
teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up
Metriod prime trilogy ( Never opened)
13 other games that I already had
Disney Infinity for the WiiU (No toys)

She also got me a salt crystal lamp, Wii storage tower, and two gloves

From my grandparents I got :
Yoshi's wolly world
Wonderfull 101
Lego city: undercover
Pikmin 3
NES Remix
Monster Hunter 3 ultimate
A marino lynx rachet belt
A new watch
slippers

I got my mom a cast iron pan and skillet
veggie cube chopper. Got my grandpa a potato fry maker, a union jack suit, bungee cord. Got grandma a cast iron skillet, a log reach grabber, vegetable steamer holder, and two dvds.

More like $2,500-$4,000 now or at the ones I use to go too.

You are a good person. Just be-careful on the money and take care of yourself.

Parents that care do that. Now you can get some Ps4 exclusives.

I hope things don't take a turn for the worst in the next 20 years or so, because anytime after 50 if my teeth go to shit I'm just going to let them rot. I contribute my good fortune up until now on how much of a milk fiend I am. I'd drink near a gallon of milk a day in highschool. It was like water to me and I barely ever drunk tap water, or other shitty beverages like coke. I would probably average out to six cans of soda a year just on whims when at family holiday parties. Milk tastes great and is good for you, god bless having good genes and not being lactose intolerant.

I get more spooked every year about the various hormones in milk and I'm paranoid about how they may have fucked my development through puberty. But it's too late now. Got a small dick, not microdick size, but I hope it was always gonna turn out this way and it's not because of the jews putting hormones and shit in cattle to mass produce products.

I don't really know whether it's an justified paranoia or not because I fear educating myself on the topic.

Take a look at fluoride, I have found NOTHING that indicates fluoride is actually useful at all, at least not in the cases of fluoridated dental products and fluoridated water.
Even going by official public documents on the results of researching fluoride efficacy, the results are abysmal and minimally beneficial when used topically. It's antibacterial only because it's highly fucking toxic, but says nothing to the effect that bacteria cannot mutate to resist fluoridation, and all research on fluoridation results in substantially higher cases of dental AND skeletal fluorosis (brittle bones and improper skeletal development).
Japan has been using hydroxy-apatite toothpaste since the 80's, because that's what enamel is actually composed of, and has more than 50% the efficacy of fluoride.

That's why you have to consume foods that reduce the estrogen in your body, also calcium from milk has very low bioavailability even with magnesium supplements, as well as being slightly acidic.
Practically everyone should be taking a hydroxy-apatite supplement like Bone-Up, because our diet is so deficient in what actually helps us develop bones and teeth.

Then why do Japanese have such shit teeth? Do they just not value brushing like we do?

Don't think so. I brushed my teeth through high school and still got cavities. I started flossing regularly, and haven't had a cavity in 5 years.
Most people who think they are taking proper care of their teeth and still get cavities are either full of shit or doing it wrong. Look how many fat people "barely eat anything and do 2 hours of exercise every single day yet still gain weight". There's literally a huge group of fat people who believe that you can burn more calories than you eat and still gain hundreds of pounds because they're so bad at counting their intake that they think thermodynamics doesn't apply to biology. There's a similar group for tooth care. I know a guy who complained about "genetics" with his bad teeth even though he drank soda all day and used mouthwash instead of brushing.
People are lazy fucks, and the first person they'll lie to about their laziness is themselves.

Floss once a day, brush at least twice (making sure you brush in circles and get the gumline, and get every single tooth), and lay off the sugars and acids (or at least brush afterwards) and you'll be in good shape.

Nobody told me this when I was a kid. All I had to go off was a vague idea that you scrub up and down. Now I have both cavities along where my gumline used to be and receded gums because I scrubbed at them too hard.

I didn't know this either. What else are they keeping from us?

Because their diet is shit, so their teeth grow out deformed.

Brushing AFTER eating or drinking anything that makes your mouth acidic is a bad idea, because at that point the enamel is already losing minerals, and you could potentially cause cavitation of the enamel surface while it's weaker.
It's best to wait 15 minutes after, to allow the mouth to return to a neutral pH, granted you could help this along by drinking water or rinsing with saltwater.

I don't buy that, and I would need some solid evidence to begin to consider that kind of bullshit. A basic PH (which most toothpastes are; Fluoride itself is a base) would simply neutralize the acid, not randomly cause weakening of the enamel in a way that wouldn't happen 15 minutes later.

Looked it up, you appear to be partially correct: colgateenamelhealth.com/enamel-101/acid-erosion
I was taking your post as implying that the tooth paste could damage the enamel, not the act of brushing itself. Note that it will not directly cause cavities, though. Cavities are a specific bacterial effect, not a simple summary for all damage to teeth.

Just boughtCS:GO with the change I had left on my gift card I got

Did I fuck up?

can someone give me haydee I have eye divine cybermancy and dead island epidmic open beta

Are you trying to identify me? Meh, whatever.

Dishware, socks, pajama pants, shirts, lamp, various chocolate candies, cheap earbuds, metal lunchbox (useful to hold sweets I got), winter coat, Halloween lights (I don't get it either) Arby's gift card & Christmas dinner leftovers.

Damn, missed those quads.

Bought 3 Noctura fans for myself :^)

Which ones? ( ° ʖ °)

You sound like a good guy user, I wish you the best. Hopefully you find some friends this year.

AND PRAISE KEK

I got nothing because my family doesn't love me.

boxers.
i hate boxers, they chafe.

Tea, spices, electric kettle, clothes, blanket, and crossword book. I like all the of them except the book. The answers are often nonsensical and reference media that I have no interest in. Sometimes I can assemble them from the hints, but I usually end up cheating. I hear the idea is to make you better versed by making you learn trivia, but I don't find it fun. I'd prefer a Picross or Sudoku book.

No video games or electronics, just how I like it.

i can love you user, i'll dress like an old lady and let you fuck me in the ass while you call me mom