About the Nintendo Switch...

About the Nintendo Switch. Like obviously none of the rumors are true other than the Foxconn leak which makes some sense, however I just KNOW they're gonna fuck it up some how. Obviously I'm worried about Treehouse fucking up good games, however I'm also worried about the device itself and not having any competition.

I'm worried in particular about smaller pubs and devs who make mid to low tier budget games for handhelds, and since we all know consoles are a bitch to develop for. Honestly, I just want the system to be able to compete with Sony and Microsoft rather than Apple and Google, mainly so developers like Falcom and Gust don't have to spend tens of millions of dollars just to make the games they want to make.

However I feel Nintendo will cave into pressure from Nintendo of America and will try to make the device cater to the casual Apple market, despite the market itself being an unstable mess. I hope I'm wrong and that they can bring games to both the Switch and Mobile devices, however the thought of Nintendo abandoning video games for mobile shit doesn't sit well with me.

So Holla Forums, what are your desires and concerns about the upcoming Nintendo Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

perfectly-nintendo.com/saw-first-direct-hint-switch-region-free-missed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My desire is for Nintendo to go bankrupt and the Switch to be a colossal failure.

I wanna fuck the doggy

Any particular reason?

What is with nintencucks being furries? shit even non furries wanna fuck that dog but surprise surprise they're always nintencucks.

Anyone have the dog patting Holla Forums's bulge? I need it for science.

i have the whole thing

They are a bunch lf backstabbing corporate cunts that kneeled down to the PC police and the mobile market as well as abandoning their older IPs.

that's enough, I just wanted both the 1st and 2nd picture.

Honestly, I think that's NoA while NCL just doesn't give a fuck about us baka gaijins.

He's an asshurt Metroid fag who refuses to shut up and play one of the thousands of identical clones on Steam.

well to be fair, there's legitimate reasons for not liking Nintendo

R.I.P Custom Robo

Switch if very fuckable

Pick one or more and it'll probably be your typical answer.

The twins are better and make more sense than some stupid dog that only exists because some furry's imagination got out of hand

Hi NIDF

I got a soft spot for this design tbh

I would rather bone the dog tbh fam

At least it's not a generic anime girl in a costume like all the other tans.

Just being honest, friend. Theres no grand reason for it 90% of the time.

If pointing and calling NiDF is the first and only thing that comes to you, than maybe you should reevaluate your stance.

I'm sorry but furfaggotry automatically makes things shittier than anything "generic" ever will be.

As for my concerns, what happens when you lose a joycon? What if the screen cracks? Will there be any hardware failures? Will they do something as stupid as streaming updates?

Inu Switch-tan isn't furry though. She has a matte plastic exterior.

that's gross user

Region locking, shitty figurine dlc-ish market scheme, shit hardware, backs companies that censor games constantly, fiesta after modders/romhacks/indie devs that are making shit 4free, makes 4 to 5 good games per console and gets no fucking 3rd party support to make the shitty console worth buying.
Not really their fault, but they have the most overly defensive and spergie fanbase out there, some thread the Switch were like a trip to bizarro-world neogaf, where faggots gobble up on Nintendo's cock instead of Sony's.

I predict that NOA is going to end up killing Nintendo in a financial sense instead of just a quality sense before the lifespan of the Switch is over.
As for what I want out of the Switch, all I want is for it to have games I want to play at a price I find reasonable without NOA meddling to protect the delicate sensibilities of catladies and neon haired petri dishes. Nintendo will not deliver.

nigga its a robot, they don't bleed out of their cunts every month

seriously mate? I don't even care about dogfucking and I still recognize that the controller with grip looks like a dog.

That's what Commies do best.

yo this pic new? is there more on the way?

nigga just check paheal

It's anecdotal but i have a pretty large group of friends that used to be Nintendo fans, all the censorship killed it for em though (fates was the line) and now none of them plan on getting the switch.

It's crazy. A few years ago Nintendo had a fairly good reputation even if the Wii U was a flop. NoA going SJW killed their support in the west really fast and hard.

Maybe the opposite will occur and Nintendo will kill NoA.

Now that's a nice thing, we don't get nice things anymore.

I want to believe but at this point i expect nothing good. Nintendo will get fucked hard by NoAs ideology and no one watching the shitfest will learn anything.

On the best case scenario it will remove the "new home console" item from the list of "potential business decisions for next fiscal year" on the following BoD meetings nintendo will have in the foreseeable future. Specially after the poor results they got out of the Wii u. Another commercial flop isn't nearly enough to kill Nintendo, but it should convince investors not to back more shit like this.
Nintendo would be better off (financially speaking) making handhelds, milking their IPs with random merchandise (toys, weeb shit, etc.), releasing cellphone shit to take advantage of the high level of consumer awareness their characters have among the normalfag crowd and, maybe, making some third party games for consoles/PC.

The think that makes me think that it might happen is because Nintendo's current president is Mr. Bankerman. I think he lacks sentimentality and is about the bottom line. That can be both a curse and a blessing depending on the situation.

They're using less powerful technology because they want to get it out before their competitors can make a better product. The thing, as it stands, is less powerful than a vanilla (non-Pro) PS4.

Expect to see a Switch 'Pro' sometime in the future.

Looks like someone got heavy inspiration from Ryuko Matoi.

Are you going to brag about it having Skyrim next?

At least read the OP m8

I also had the same concern, but then had the realization that the 3DS isn't going to magically vanish overnight when the Switch releases, it will still be around to make games for and unlike the original NDS which still had games coming out into the 3DS early life, they can release their 3DS games physical or digital.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo would release some sort of (emergency) handheld successor if the Switch was to sell poorly. Or something weirder like a handheld/gaming device for purely augmented reality or some sort of future tech.

I think with him in charge he looks to not repeat the launch mistakes of the Wii U, eg having a good name, not launching in November but when the games are ready and not around US election year to fucked by the cost of marketing in that time period. Also he seems to believe in the idea of leveraging Nintendo franchises on mobile to help make more people aware of Nintendo's franchises on their own platforms.

There hasn't mentioned anything about "aiming for children" from him unlike Iwata. If the Switch reveal trailer is any indication hopefully Nintendo is making steps in a better direction by not showing kids in their ads and use adults like with the Wii ads.

Funnily enough the current president was the president of NoA back in the day so he should have some more "foreign" experience.

More doggy lewds

it's still fucking christmas you deviants

That won't happen. Vid related for details, but the way Nintendo is approaching the mobile market is different from a lot of other companies.
The video calls it a blue ocean strategy, which may or may not be marketing jargon. Even so, you can look at games like Pokemon Go and Super Mairo Run and see the differences between them and the way Ubisoft integrated fucking tablets into Watch Dogs or the way every big open world game seems to have a smartphone app tie-in these days. That kind of strategy, ostensibly similar to most of us who rightfully despise mobile games, is more of a one-two punch than the shotgun blast of SKUs the other big publishers seem to be throwing at the wall and hoping stick.

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to fuck it up somehow (intentional scarcity is a fucking huge red mark in my books, which they've done with almost every amiibo line and the NES Classic), but as said, their current president is a money man through and through. If there's a way to make money out of this, he should be able to find it. Given their decisions recently, I think he realizes that whoring Nintendo out into a pachinko licencing factory like SNK would be a bad idea since they're a video game company and direct competition with other industries would be poor to say the least.

To that end, I think Nintendo's current path will be making as many people as possible aware of their brand name, then directing them towards purchasing a Switch to get the quality exclusives that come with it. Obviously there is a lot which could go wrong with this (it increases the number of products being developed, for one, which inherently means more possibility to fuck up), but if it goes right it should make for a fundamentally unchanged console experience, since people like us will just play the damn games.

She looks pretty soft for a robot.

it's a doggy you dork

The Wii may have been but a tablet with buttons isn't.

but it isn't just a tablet with buttons, if that was the case then there would be no reason to make the Joycons detachable. I think the blue ocean part is the fact that the controllers themselves can be mixed and matched with other joycons

pic related

The only issue with multiple types of Joycon is that the Switch is supposed to be a handheld. Imagine not being able to play some game because you left the matching Joycon at home. Only example I can think of involving a handheld using some sort of attachment to play is the DS port of Guitar Hero.
Gamecube/N64/SNES/WiiU style joycons would be fucking cool though.

Where do you think we are, faggot?

I imagine they made then detachable due to the shitty dpad so they could offer a more 'lucrative' solution.

Whats with all the sonyggers on Holla Forums lately? Winter break?

yes

When did this place turned into retard central

I'm thinking that Ninty will still use a retarded online account system that trusts the hardware client-side instead of linking content to accounts.
Meaning:

I'm not holding my hopes up, and I honestly don't care, either. Nintendo has been absolutely retarded with WiiU's marketing, the censorship of fucking everything (Trunk's sword? Seriously?), DMCAs everywhere and lack of respect for their roots (remember Metroid? I sure do Nintendo, but you don't…)

In the meantime Sega does what Nintendon't (except for having a console - here's hoping for the comeback)

If the Switch turns out decent, good for them. Might get an used one if there's actually valuable software for it. Highly unlikely but we'll see.
(oh, and fuck region locks. Seriously fuck Nintendo if they regionlock the Switch.)

I am a Nintendo fan, or whatever is left of whatever I liked from them, I would rather have them gone than put up with the SJW nest they got inside.

b-b-b-b-b-but user! it was [insert 3rd party company name] the one censoring, not Nintendo! check your priv– I mean facts!!

Nintencuck detected. Check em.

Vols and BO are slipping up with curbing console war faggotry.
If Mark was smarter than a jew he'd step in and tell console war cuckchanners to eat a BBC and fuck off back to their shithole.
Unfortunately Mark is a jew and isn't even among the smartest of their greedy kind.

Censoring Trunk's sword is so confounding. They had to actually pay someone to take time to replace it, and for what? To hide something that has been in every Zelda game ever?

I'm cautiously optimistic. I just want to play new Zelda and Xenoblade, since I missed the WiiU entirelly and good riddance

A couple of decent exclusives, backwards compatibility, and the homebrew community to amplify those, that's about it. That'll decide whether I pick up a cheap Wii U or a Switch.

That they'll do a 180° on securing their consoles.

So stop supporting Nintendo. They've done this since Nintendo was a thing.

No they haven't; the Wii/DS translations never replaced dialog with memes.

The Switch is a handheld. They just put the TV-out there to give it console functionality, but pretty much all of the system's features and compromises accommodate the handheld side.

I the combination of cheerful demeanor and potty mouth.

Fanboys, competitors & the press nintendoomcrying for decades didn't kill it so why the fuck would it die now?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED DOGSHIT FURBAIT.

Furries ought to be gassed.

worse than the furry

While it's qt, I still prefer The loli piloting an ara. While a complex design it fit the theme best. All the other fags are just being lazy shits spamming their worthless furbait that takes 3 seconds to draw.

Better than tumblr.

Does it even matter? Whatever catches on first wins, for whatever reason.

I mean, if they're drawfags I'd imagine they'd at least try. If I were in their shoes I'd try to get better every time I started a new canvas. If they're too much of a bitch to take on a new design they might as well off themselves.

not to mention, to my recollection none of the other console-tans are animals, so fuck it.

It gets a lot of Wii U and Vita ports so I can play the shit I missed. That the exclusives it has are actually games and not just fancy techdemos because that tends to fucking happen with radically new Nintendo hardware. Region free. Oh and for the VC to have everything and anything digital you had bought on past Nintendo systems to carry over.

No games, continued backward kikery with all online aspects.

Are you pretending to be retarded or do I have to spell out everything for you to get you to understand even the simplest shit?
Do you think the Vita ir the 3DS aim for the same market as the Switch does? Don't you see the fucking obvious difference between the products? Try shoving a medium-size tablet in your pocket then do the same with a 3DS and see which one fits, that alone should be telling enough, even for a braindead mouth-breather like you.

Hoping nintendo of japan will not listen to NoA and make the system region free. Hoping the proceeding vicegrip on Treehouse's nuts forces them to drop the SomethingAwful deadweight.

Is there any evidence or even a good reason to at least suspect that region locking on Nintendo systems is a NOA request?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

I hope it isn't region-locked and Jap games come with English subs to counter with NoA's bullshit.

U wot m8?

It's a slightly bigger package, but it still has budget devoted to the screen, to the battery, to these removable controller things. The clock speeds have been adjusted in line with the slim packaging and battery. All the limitations on the Switch and all of the compromises come from the portable side.

The fuck that matters? It isn't aimed to the typical handheld market, it is not something you carry everywhere to play wherever you want, it won't target the same portion of the market the Vita and Th DS/3DS went for. Cellphones have already tested the size limit most consumers find acceptable for portable devices and this shit is WAY too big.
This is clearly a homeconsole with portability as a second thought, the battery life will confirm it soon enough.

>>>/cuckchan/
Fucking Nitentoddler rapefugees still think they're browsing NeoGaf 2.0

This is the first thing I've seen about the switch that actually makes me want one so it's not going to happen.

Unless there's another device coming from Nintendo that's even weaker or Nintendo is actually going to try to price this thing way above where they should, I don't take the posturing as anything other than marketing. It's a combination device from a company who has not had the success they would like in the home console market while they have maintained pretty good success in the handheld arena.

This device satisfies all requirements from a handheld device from a handheld company. Every single compromise has been made to satisfy the portable market, not the home console market. It's not remotely competitive with the offerings from Microsoft and Sony.

Depends on how creative third-parties get and how much freedom Nintendo allows with the controller handholds, I could pretty easily see something like that going on. Nintendo's no stranger to bizarre accessories going by all the shit you can slap onto a 3DS that eventually got built straight into a N3DS.

Ammibos are the best DLC in existence. You actually get a cool figurine for buying it, and they're not really anymore expensive than a real collector's figurine would be.

Mediocre-to-good figurine that does something meaningful in your games isn't a bad deal for $15.

Ok so why does Link still have a sword then?

Plus they work in multiple games across multiple platforms. Better than Praxis kits that work once ever.
If Nintendo can just do what they did with the 3DS and the Wii U, but do it on a single hardware platform they will succeed. And market the thing as if it actually exists. Nintendo's biggest problem last gen was that they launched the 3DS without enough content, then launched the Wii U, then to save the 3DS they focused their efforts there and left the Wii U without enough games. Unifying is the best thing they could have done, and this is the best way they could have done it. But they will find some new magical way to fuck it all up.

its gonna be a repeat of the wii u with even less games

if by some miracle it keeps Wii U/3DS backwards compatibility through digital titles that's a shoe-in for Wii and DS titles as well, maybe through another vWii another vWii means it can be cracked and Gamecube isos loaded through Nintendont, provided GC installs through VC aren't a thing for the system backwards compatibility all the way down to the NES through installed titles

Holy shit, you're one dense retard.
The display alone is bigger than the biggest Iphone. You have an almost half an inch border around the screen (top and sides) plus the controllers. It is also rather thick, over twice as thick as any modern tablet.
People won't carry that shit around on a daily basis, it just isn't going to happen.
Again, battery life will confirm this soon enough. It won't last that long, even if those initial speculations are off. Then you have battery decay coming into play, in a year no one will be using it as a handheld even if they carry that shit around on a fucking briefcase.

These aren't bad reasons. Although, the latter of which is because Nintendo knows exactly what we want yet they continue to fuck with us with shit like F-Zero DLC in Mario Kart 8 and the King K Rool Mii costume in Sm4sh.

Anyway, I would be willing to get a Switch depending on the games, but in the meantime I'm happy with Splatoon, Mario Maker, Pokken and my older consoles I may get a PS4 instead, as I like fighting games and anime.

No, you're the one who is fucking dense. Nobody who wants a fucking tablet or a phone or a legit home console is going to be cross shopping this thing. You're just swallowing Nintendo's marketing. It's a fucking Nintendo portable that lets them save face by not having to admit they're dropping out of the home console market.

The Foxconn "leaks" sound like total bullshit. The recently released patents are the only trustworthy information we have at the moment. Embed related is a good summary.
These are very recent patents that depict a device that looks just like the models we've seen in the advertisements. It is very likely that (with a few exceptions) these features are present in the final Switch model and Nintendo is trying to patent everything they can prior to launch.

Now that's rich.

Holy shit, there is not much else to argue here. You still haven't told me how anyone is going to carry this shit around on a regular basis to play games on the go as they would with an actual handheld. You probably can't, because most people probably won't do that, because this isn't a real handheld due to the simple reason that isn't practical for that propose.

Unimaginable.

the virtual boy had less games than the wii u :^)

IIRC there was an article out in 2011-2013 that mentioned it. I can't off the top of my head remember the article

The Wii U was going to get games until their marketing division fucked up and made devs pull out. For devs no install base means no sales so it was a smart thing on their part. And unlike Sony with the PS3 they weren't willing to nearly bankrupt themselves paying for exclusives to keep it alive though, probably since confidence in the system was even lower than the PS3. The PS3 had at least some hype.
Whether or not the Switch gets games depends on whether or not they'll screw up again they probably will.

There are would a lot of pubs who support it. From a consumer standpoint it's a shitty practice but it allows pubs to maximize profits.

I just want my 3ds to live and rumors are spreading they'll discontinue the 3ds line

I'm pretty sure the Eurogamer one is partially true, they were dead right before but I think it's power is at least double what they estimated it to be and they only got the frequencies right, Breath of the Wild in mobile mode appeared to be running as well as Breath of the Wild on WiiU, at the same resolution and more than likely the same framerate, so I fail to see how their estimates for the Switch in Mobile mode to be half the power of the WiiU could possibly correct when it runs a WiiU game at at least the same fidelity in mobile mode at the same resolution and the same framerate.

Region lock is gone with the Switch, Iwata said he was going to remove it, rumours about Tegra based portable/console hybrid also mentioned region free, the Switch shown on Jimmy Fallon, which is more than likely the finalized model had the CE marking on it's back which is required when selling standardized electronics in Europe, an internal or SDK model would not require this, and Nintendo of America has 0 business having a euro Switch, on top of this the confirmed USB-C port allows the Switch to use a standardized charger.

I'm pretty interested in the Switch it looks like Nintendo's best system in a long while technically and it gives me everything my PC lacks in one package, except Bloodborne.

With absolute certainty Nintendo will fuck something up.

The DS archetype has had a longer lifespan than the gameboy. Let it go son.

I want to believe.

The only thing that's good about amiibos is all the ones I get are Bargain bin
I got Ziplash and Chibi robo amiibo for $3

Hylian privelege

They did, but not for every game.

Gay

The CE logo proves it, there is no use for a US switch to have that logo, it's a single model for all countries.

CE logo is a great catch. It's technically possible that they could still implement region locking in software with one-time-programmable memory on the CPU, but strong evidence of one model for all territories provides a lot of hope for it being region free.

I am surprised Apple never tried this strategy with the iphone. The iphone chips are pretty powerful but are useless without a dedicated power source. Maybe if Apple hires the right team they can beat Nintendo.

My desires is for the same third party support vita has, I need lewd anime tiddy games to wash away the application of puritanical beliefs on a foreign product by NoA.
Also more Digimon World games, Story is garbage.

The Switch will take the same path as the Dreamcast

the only thing missing is Nintendo losing games of one of their main 3rd party developers, like EA did with the Dreamcast. which is funny if you consider that the only major developer with exclusive contracts with Nintendo was none other than SEGA themselves.

Nintendo's got a little too much money for that, even with the Wii U being a failure.

I doubt that will be the case as much as I'd be fine with that happening.

real fucking funny

Underage fuck detected.

For years, decades even, Nintendo have been fucking up massively.

They can coast by on the backs of their diehard fanboys who will defend them no matter what, buy whatever they sell, and enjoy playing the same game over and over while shitting on COD for being repetetive.

The problem is that without any sort of criticism leveled at the company they wont change. And the die-hard nintendo fanbase is ageing. New kids coming into video games have way too much competition for their time to devote themselves to one company, one set of characters, and one handfull of games per generation.

Nintendo wont die today, or tommorow, but if they keep going this way. And if their fans keep refusing to contemplate anything they do as bad, or ill-advised, or anti-consumer, they will eventually fuck themselves out of the market.

Ninteno's problem in a nutshell.

Is switch a new handheld that is meant to replace 3ds or not? Because it doesn't look like a home console to me at all.

Do you remember the expansion port on the bottom of the Wii remote? Do you remember all the fun controller ideas and exciting new expansions that came out of that? What about the one on the back of the N64 controller, or how it had three handles so developers could choose which controls they wanted the player to have and different games had you used different parts of the controller? No, of course you don't, because that never fucking happened and it never fucking will. the thing is gonna launch with the base controller, Nintendo will make one or two attachments to show off the new hardware, and no dev will ever touch it because it's too goddamn expensive.

My sweet, summer child.

i kno, rite
not thicc enough

They already confirmed Switch has no physical compatibility planned. Enjoy Nintendo eshop for WiiU games it looks like.

Now think if it is even worth it.
CEMU is surprisingly good and making progress. Only thing missing to play Splatoon on PC is any online option. You just need to beat tutorial to turn off gyro controls.
Wii and Gamecube already has very good Dolphin emulator. Any ports of games from them are playable already and they are still making progress on emulator.

That leaves Switch with new Zelda game and few more exclusive that were not even confirmed yet. WiiU will most likely have one or two games that won't be playable on CEMU. From looks of it Switch will also be underpowered and therefore easy to emulate on stronger PC.

If anything you should think about buying 3DS from Nintendo.

Dude you already have this.

How much is it expected to cost? How much do you think games will cost?

Remember, this is the result of the modern nintendo fanbase.

wrong thread

Considering they're making a nintendo theme park in japan. If they fuck themselves over in the vidga market they'll just become like disney instead. They certainly have the IPs for it.

The dialog in IV DS is fucking unreadable for kids, it may as well be in fucking Japanese.

They put in unneeded dialect and accents which made everything difficult read much less understand.

It replaces both the 3DS and the Wii U. There's just one platform going on from now. That's the point.
There will probably be a mini-Switch one or two years in.

Nobody is going to do significantly different control attachments like the retarded shit shown in that mockup, but you'd be crazy to think Nintendo isn't going to milk the fuck out of the replaceable control grips. All of these would sell like hotcakes:

Nintendo would fail at being a Disney. The movies suck and they have 1 "theme park" partnering with Universal Studios doesn't really make Nintendo have its own theme park. If they fail in video games, they will slowly die until their money runs out.

Nintendo can never be another Disney. Now another Apple, that's a different story.

3D version needs to have proper paws and the head should be filled out a bit more.

This is English to you, you retarded sack of shit?

British english. :^)

I don't see any hijabs.

Well played, clerks.

Why is this allowed?

Hoo can ye sae sooch'a thin'?

They better have localized in some football hooligans, Irn Bru and deep fried mars bars while they did that.

write their own portable virtual machines with managed code languages like Java/C#, and quit making hardware.

perfectly-nintendo.com/saw-first-direct-hint-switch-region-free-missed/

"UPDATE: Thanks to nice and helpful Perfectly Nintendo-reader Arno, we learned that curiously, the New Nintendo 3DS LL (Japanese unit) also has the CE marking (and the FCC id) on the unit. And as we know all too well, none of the Nintendo 3DS-family systems are region free. Apparently the original Nintendo 3DS (JP model) has it too on the inside of the unit. However, the Wii U GamePad (released after the aforementioned original 3DS) does not."

Still, I too, want to believe. It'd finally be a step forward. Although if it doesn't have Zelda on launch (especially because of fucking Treehouse) I reckon it's dead in the water.

just post more dog you cunts

Because NoA.

Well now I don't know what to believe.

Why are Nintendo translating another companies games?

The Switch will probably be the successful version of the Dreamcast

This.

This is the best version.

um.. it looks like she has no underwear

thats not dog

hooly jesus, i am so interested right now

Ara-mech is best Switch-tan

Not to go full normalfag, but what the fuck is wrong with you. marketing majors take note. This is your future.

The loli/ara design only has one gag that artists could take advantage of, and the dog is nice but people are too busy wanting to fuck it.
Just a a regular anime girl with the Switch colour scheme and detachable arms would work, and have more for the drawfags to work with. See Rayman if he had legs and was an anime girl
There are enough jokes about lending a hand, or grabbing/pressing/moving things from a distance, or just references to that weird French comic for drawfags to have something neat to do.

I like the idea of loli piloting the arabot and accompanied by her cute pup.

I'm okay with that.

as a fookin' oyrishman i'm pretteh offended by dis sorta ting. Alla does is make us look lika buncha fooking morons who don speak good english.

fook you nintender.

Nintendo hasn't released a good console since the SNES. After third parties abandoned them in the mid-90s all of their systems have had a half dozen or so good games at best. Their censorship hard-on from the 90s has re-emerged in full force and I closeted my Wii U because of it despite their being games I had been previously interested in. I refuse to fall for their "underpowered system with a gimmick" strategy again. I hope you guys enjoy more of their censored causal shitware, because that's all they produce anymore.

i'm not at all bothered by nintendo consoles being low-end hardware, but their consistently shitty localization practices stop me from bothering with them.

Seems promising, assuming any of the show-offs for the Switch trailer actually correlate to a game. That Smash 4 port I've seen mentioned could probably be a system-seller entirely on its own, not to mention Monhun like you mention. don't hold your breath on it being HD, chances are it won't be any prettier than any other Monhun

New MonHun won't be announced until November of next year if Capcom continues their announcement schedule like they have in the past.

By that time I'm sure Nintnedo will have already released the New Nintnedo Switch Pro+ XG.

How?

Did you give up after 2 hours?

I don't think anybody will deny you need some serious autism to really get into Monster Hunter.

might as well do it myself

This.

Reminds me of this.

post more

Why is there no porn of this?

you want to fuck a tank thaat looks like a girland its filled with military trained rodents?

Wanna see something cool?

YAMERO!!

YOU FOOL! YOU'LL DESTROY US ALL!

STAHP

yes? the "girls" and the rodents

CLICK

Capcom said at their shareholders meeting a new monster hunter title is releasing in late march and its not double cross.

You all know that the switch is the Wii 2: Nintendo Jewgaloo, right?

DELEAT THIS

There is nothing in that sentence that doesn't give me an erection.

full image pls

The only one I can find is censored.