What should I buy on steam on PC?

I haven't bought a new game in many many years… I would like something experimental… I really don't know what to get. But I liked old school games like morrowind and deus ex.

I am reinstalling Red Orchestra 1. I hope people still play it…. I guess Im trying to bring back nostalgia. But just got tired of games being the same thing over and over these days. So something really NEW would be neato.

I only use steam to play world of guns.

NiGHTS Into Dreams

Valkyria Chronicles

Well shoot, if it's experimental you want, I'd suggest

VC is an unbalanced piece of shit

I'm thinking of buying:
is it worth it?

If youre cheap
Deadbolt
Hotline Miami 1&2
Lisa (recommend the DLC)
Paper's Please
Neon Chromo
Butcher
Under Rail
The 7th guest
Dustforce DX

And if you want to look forward to something maybe you'll like strafe

I'm picking up assault android cactus and 7.62. Sage for good goy thread

So right now I've got a shopping cart filled with
Overall? That's way more than I wanna reasonably spend on shit.
So I wanna keep Lastfight, but aside from that, what should I take out?

That game is utter crap.
Just pirate shit, if you consider the game is good and you feel like supporting the devs, pay for it. It isn't that hard.

Grabbed joint operations for the next RADICAL thread, as well as breach and clear to scratch my itch for turn-based tacticoolness, plus GGXXACR because there's no bacon in xrd

farcry and ryse is pretty shit but since ryse is like $4 I guess you could get it. would not get farcry though

I liked farcry 3, why is the sequel bad?

FC3 is also very bad. FC4 is the exact same shit with even worse equipment and skill progression, more cringy characters and somehow worse map design.
Maybe you have shit taste and you're retarded enough to buy some AAA title without trying it out first, so go ahead, stay fucking braindead and waste money on that crap.

who shit in your cereal today kid?

very similar to 3 so if you liked i guess it is fine

Warband

woah it's almost like we're on a videogame imageboard

In my opinion:

Far Cry is a tragedy, to be totally honest. Look at Primal, and how shit it was. Ubisoft put out a poll early last year asking what settings people would like to see:

Some of these are fucking amazing. Vietnam would be badass, scifi could be pulled off well, Alaska would be neat if they broke the new mold and added proper survivalist elements, Peru also has a ton of potential. Western could be neat. And personally, I'd love to see a game set in Egypt around the end of WW2 - sand and dehydration mechanics, Indiana Jones style city settings, breaking into ancient tombs, there's a ton that could be done.

Fuck, Ubisoft makes me mad.

My best purchase was Dragon's Dogma.
It will be a fine game to scratch my openworld fantasy itch until Breath of the Wild comes out

That'd be rad but I think it's too niche for a AAA company like ubisoft to take one of their big franchises into a genre like that. I'd like another good vampire game that isn't modded vtmb

Ori and the Blind Forest is a bitch about HID controllers.
Make sure you have an X360 controller because it will detect an HID controller (even if you're using X360ce) and attempt to use its inputs. poorly.

woah it's almost like you're pathetic.

I'd be exited about that if it wasn't attached to a shit console and if it wasn't because most Zeldo games are stupidly easy and unchallenging.

That would make the game complex and, as a consequence, repel the casuals. Ubisoft would never do that, your only hope for what FC3 and FC4 could have been lays on the hand of some small studio that isn't trying to ride on the success of DayZ and Rust.
Chances of that ever happening: Extremely unlikely.

Woah, it's almost as if your skin was paper thin or something.

He said you're braindead if you buy a AAA full priced title without trying it first. He's right.

user…

To be fair Far Cry is shit, it's just that the first one and Blood Dragon are less shit.

lel

I remember this poll, even if Ubisoft did choose an idea it'd be bland as fuck with generic gruff characters like they always do, like AAA always does.

I already have two X360 controllers for local game nights. Hence the Power Stone clone that is Lastfight.

I made the mistake of buying Starbound.

It's actually become a decent game for what it is since the 1.2 patch… but… the six races in a hexagram, race-mixing and social-justice, and then at the Ark during the first quest sequence there's a Santa Claus that appeared today because it's Christmas, but there's nothing Christian related in the gifts you can purchase from him, instead there's a Dreidel, Menorah, and other Jewish shit.

In other words, it's a crypto-kike game.

I can't play it now.

Need something else to wash out this bad taste in my mouth.

Noice.

Download a gun and shoot yourself with it

why not just pirate? it's not like you get any less when you just download it without paying…

check yours and then check mine

I bought VC almost a year ago. I still haven't got around to playing it, but I wanna know one thing. Is it a game where using a controller is a must?

Arx Fatalis, you'll love it.

Could I get an answer here besides "this game has some controller issues"?

It helps, but not mandatory.

Bump

You could probably work the market long enough to afford yourself a head offense shotgun.