Vidya

ITT: Videogames you need to play before 2016 ends and killing yourself

What games should i play to put you in the mood to commit suicide?

Play single player Russian Roulette.

Don't kys idiot. You need to be alive for the draft.

Clinton lost.

Yeah, but we're probably going to help Russia fight the jews.

The one where you talk about the games you've recently been playing as well as posting screenshots about them to prove that your faggoty shitposting ass actually plays them.

First is Bam Ham in Bethlehem. It's a fun game but I wish I could turn off half the useless shit HUD elements like the counter "bat sense" prompt, the constant XP notifications and the YOU'VE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION/YOU'VE COLELCTED/SOLVED A RIDDLE" and the retarded PRESS CONTROL TO DIVE EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST DID NOT ONE SECOND AGO hints. I like the bosses more than Asylum and some of the more creative riddle puzzles are really appealing to complete.

Second is Seraph. What is it with unity games running like ass on my PC? Furi, Satellite Reign, Stories, now this one? What gives? My toaster is almost a decade old, sure, but if I can run Bam Ham on a silky smooth 50 FPS with everything on medium-low then there's not really an excuse why this fairly mediocre looking game should run like fuck. Besides that I really enjoy the gameplay but I wish the levels had more to them. The fact is pretty much every level plays the same and the game is just asking for crafted detailed levels with secrets and weapons scattered accross the place instead of this mediocre roguelite approach. But the gameplay is sweet so I'm still sticking by it so far.

Also I decided to go back to Invisible Inc after a 3 month hiatus by jumping in ass first into Expert+ without internationale.
Shalem is useless.

You'll never get me in the mood to commit suicide.

Came here to post this. A new era is about to begin. At least wait to see how things will be like in a new age

I would give this cat some serious dicking.

>most pro-zionism candidate in the history of the united states
heh

His grandson is a kike?

Dont blame me when he takes our vidya away

His daughter Ivanka married a kike and converted to Judaism, his son Jr. married a kike, and so it stands to reason some of his grand kids are kikes. Not to mention he plans to have next Treasury Secretary be a Goldman Sachs kike.

I have no fucking idea where people got the idea that Trump of all people is going to "fight the Jews".

Eh, faggots think he is our savior, but at the most he is just a lesser evil.

I think so too, but people are acting as if Trump is suddenly the savior of the white race, not to mention "fight the Jews" when his family is elbow deep in kikery.

On further googling his son Eric Trump had a "Jewish wedding" too.

Oh, thanks for the explanation user.

Spec ops: the line.

It is not your fault….

holy shit pol and usa need to burn

It's like you hate fun.

If you really feel the need to be more Holla Forums than Holla Forums, do it anywhere besides Holla Forums

I just find the irony in Holla Forums worshiping Trump hilarious.

He wants to destroy the fed. It's like a jew saying "multiculturalism for all" and then turning around and building a giant wall around Israel, with snipers, towers and various other fences.

Given your fixation on the Jewish problem and bringing it into a VIDEO GAMES board yeah, I think it was a fair characterization

I didn't even bring it up you massive retard, some guy mentioned that Trump was going to fight the Jews and I'm saying if anyone's going to do that it sure as fucking isn't going to be Trump.

Who cares? Contain your autism, take a little responsibility

no u

Drakengard 1. Play it for a day straight and you will beg for the sweet release of death.

Jared Kushner