REEEEEE I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO MAKE A VERIFICATION FOR EVERY POST I MAKE...

REEEEEE I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO MAKE A VERIFICATION FOR EVERY POST I MAKE. AT LEAST USE THE SAME VERIFICATION AS HALFCHAN YOU FUCKING BUNGHOLES. THIS ONE IS VERY FRUSTRATING TO UNDERSTAND THE LETTERS

Well, we have already lost 100 active posters following the raid.

Yeah this verification sucks tbh. I usually fail it once or twice unless it's the easy variation. Some of the fonts are just impossible.

solidarity

What raid?

A few days ago, some autistic furfag used a bot to spam posts from 4 Holla Forums in random threads and cherry on cake, in reply to other posts. If you skim trough the bottom of the catalog, there might be still remnants of this, some discussions were really surreal.

yes it fucking sucks

i have ti type the captcha like 2 or 3 times in order to work

It also resets every fucking 5 seconds for some stupid shit reason

No.

Comrades should create a 8ch captcha guide. There are some simple ways to identify these squiggly, crossed out, circled letters. You can always click on the captcha to ask for another, btw.

Stop posting any time.

Things have actually gotten really buggy

like it won't post sometimes.

Fuck you nigger, having to type some letters every post it's no big deal if it means that we can get rid of spammer bots shitting things up.

but they're already gone

ꓘ Ↄ U Ↄ

is there an Holla Forums pass or something i hate these captchas

Thanks to the captcha.

Yo give me that 24 hour posting freedom again

They're gone completely I mean, there is no need for it anymore

AI is our best chance of achieving communism. It's actually quite revolutionary.

The real argument against the google captcha is privacy.

Then stop making so many shit posts then, faggot

This is actually worse than the spambots. At least the spambots made you think critically about other people's posts. This just punishes participation.