What did you get for Christmas Holla Forums

What did you get for Christmas Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gigabyte-LGA1151-Intel-Motherboards-GA-Z170X-UD5/dp/B012N6EW6G/?tag=logicaincrem-20
extremetech.com/computing/133121-maximized-performance-comparing-the-effects-of-hyper-threading-software-updates
harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not Christmas yet you dolt

I guarantee this thread is going to turn gay.

Feels

Nothing, cause i live alone and don't even celebrate it.

A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

I got some clothes, maybe a couple of gift cards too. My mom has been too mentally unwell to work since August, so money's been tight as fuck

Ask me tomorrow.

Nothing, as usual.

Very nice.

How the fuck should I know? Its still Christmas Eve.

But Christmas is tomorrow. I hope I'm not given anything outside clothes, since there isn't anything I could have even wanted.

Noice.

1001 Cupcakes, Cookies and other tempting things Recipe Book
Really awful candy that's awful on purpose.

A nice robe and a pocket knife so far.

are you part of a cult or what

You wanna have sex w me?

Well , I got a PSA A3 style AR15 and a Lee reloading press.

Money and a 300 rounds of 9mm.

I know for certain I'm getting this. Really needed something better for emulators.

I got Ratchet and Clank, also known as Ratchet and Clark, according to my family.

Get a saturn pad

i got the most brutal present of all

NOOOOOOTHING

This thread to give me lewd pictures.

A new laptop, and money so far.

The laptop is bretty gud, for a laptop.

My boyfriends hard cock

here's one for you

All I want is to be here with user

Fuck you

How's this controller? What do reviewers say?

subtle

Sounds like the d-pad is good, and that's really all I was looking for. The button layout is a plus for me too, going between Sega/Nintendies.

anal

WITNESSED

Yes it is it's 4:30 pm here

Checked

No it's today

A mother dying of cancer, transferred ownership of the home we live in (and the 35k we still owe on it), and all the responsibility that shit comes with.

Merry Christmas all you beautiful bastards.

Got me a Gamesphere 2.

A nice shirt, beefy jerky stick, a ton of comfy socks, and portable safe for my personal info documents.

Get better user

A pack of bath bombs, a can of Monster and half a can of Pringles. I forgot to prepare for Christmas, and apparently so did my immediate family.
As soon as I get enough money I'm going to get everyone a slightly late Christmas. Gonna buy myself a Clearly Superior trackball.

RE 7, some meat, a couple jackets, 20$.

Family get together and lots of food consumption.

Kinda defeats the purpose of a safe really. I mean you could just steal the safe and break in to it later…

Shantae, fine, I bought it for myself, couple of comfy sweaters, and some candy why oh fucking why gay faggot Toblerone got smaller!!!???!!

I bought shantae too, but some white trash hoodrat lifted it from my porch. Hope you enjoy it atleast.

I got a second computer monitor. Left is the new one.

eh, really?

I got a virtual reality headset
It only works on cellphones though
I also got 300 dollars
And you guys

A controller and some shaving stuff.

got myself a 1080 and a 4k monitor on black friday

Quit being a nostalgia faggot you nigger and merry christmas

For Christmas Eve I got a framed photo of my dad when he was younger with a quote from what I think was Romeo and Juliet. God rest his soul.

An external to store my memes, 25 buckaroos and Social Phobia: From Shyness To Stage Fright, thanks grandma, nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a self-help book for autists but I think you're a couple years late seeing as I'm fucking 21 years old now. A-at least I know I'm getting a Bloodborne box tomorrow.

Post the quote, you uncultured fag.

Its better than nothing.

Literally just a Pirates of Silicon Valley dvd from the bargain bin.

The real gift was I no longer feel sorry for not having money to get gifts for everybody else. Fuck this.

"She's not fourteen."

junk food for a whole week of comfy vidya playing

Vidya related, I got 95 bucks to FUCKING GAMESTOP. Though I got paid recently so I was thinking of getting a vita if they got one for cheap. Other than that, I got some clothes and some really soft sleep pants. Pretty good year.

What, you dont like a good ole eye strain and that win95 feel? Pleb.

haha oh wow
my parents stopped giving a fuck long time ago, they even managed it so I can get "autism bux" even though I'm not disabled in the slightest. It's a pretty comfy feel, the only downside is privacy when living with one's parents

Ichi the Killer DVD set with the anime OVA as well, deodorant and a bag full of weebshit. I didn't really have anything I badly desired this year when it comes to gaming. A lot of the shit that came out this year is pretty shit or mediocre at the best. Some hidden diamonds here and there though. Would love to just never attend job network appointments by finally getting a job as my actual Christmas present.

News that my ex suddenly decided to transition to male and then killed herself. What the fuck was that about?

Well people who get deluded enough to think they are the opposite gender have little grasp on reality so many trannies end it

She at least had the decency to give it to me in private, but yeah. I constantly make an effort at family gatherings now and talk about as much as everybody else, but grandma's apparently still convinced I'm as autistic as I was when I was a teenager. I honestly feel comfortable where I'm at now, so this is pretty insulting. I'll just bin it and hope she never asks about it again.

Its mentally healthier to not think about the logic of what your crazy ex's do, trust me.

user, what if you're actually Autistic

Oh yeah, neither her friends or I have been able to contact my gf for over 2 weeks now. What I'd LIKE to get for Christmas tomorrow is to figure out wtf that's all been about. I know she's alive, she was active on facebook a few hours ago apparently, though she didn't post anything.

Maybe she got kidnapped by Niggers

A popcorn machine and everything I need for a fucking half-year supply of popcorn. You jealous yet?

Found a $50 Amazon gift card on the street last week. Only a first name on the back so no way to find out the proper owner, and if I left it some hobo probably would've nabbed it. Sucks to be Lebrada.

It's a message telling you that you are a smart man. You should be glad.

Popcorn is shit.

I'm more Jealous of people with Jobs

A steam gift card from a secret santa and 10 4 dollar ps3 games from me to me

Sounds like a Negress name

You bought 10 copies of No Mans Sky and Battleborne?

It was a speculation buy okay

I don't feel compelled to change if I am, I'm not the obnoxious CWC type and tend to just keep to myself, but I can hold a conversation now if I have to and can't really remember the last time I properly dropped my spaghetti. I'm certainly not interested in any medication they'd offer me if I got myself officially diagnosed by a (((professional))), so if I am there's really not much to be done. I don't feel any more out of place than any other introvert. This isn't really a subject I'd like to blogpost about any further, I'm going to go jerk off and go to sleep.

No Mans Sky and Battleborn are not going to go up in value

Fair enough, I'm also Autistic, though it's not something people notice

A few gift cards, a PS2 game my dad sent, and El Shaddai for the PS3. Been looking locally for the latter for quite a while now and could never find it in my search.

If you're looking for one with 3.60 or below OFW, good luck.

Nothing.

I don't understand, why the fuck would she kill herself after going through all the trouble of getting a f-m surgery?

Regret

Trannies are inherently unstable

It's almost like the entire concept of transexualism was a horrible mistake or something.

Also it could be that the surgery is paid for in instalments afterwards, and by killing themselves they don't have to pay.

I only got 1 vidya related item for Christmas this year;
A Wii nunchuck so I can finally play Squidward Sword with Dolphin (I already have a Wiimote with Motion+)
I find myself spending less on video games when I have no desire for newer titles and the few I do I can pirate

This might sound stupid but if you like using that wiimote and nunchuck check out GlovePIE. It maps different movements and button controls for use in other games. You don't need the sensor bar either, it can use the Wiimote's gyro instead.
Playing an FPS on PC with a Wiimote + nunchuck is a very weird kind of novelty. It wears off after a while but it's still fun to fuck around with.

Guys, we're missing the point. The success rate of suicide is much higher among males; obviously she transitioned in order to improve her odds, not because she was actually a tranny.

I got me various candies like Pocky.
Not bad
Yuck
Personal favorite
Didn't like it
It's OK
Yuck
It's OK

give back constantinople you fucking turkroach

if you want it come get it
please

I'm getting a new monitor (probably tomorrow tho)

a day off.
then again I'll be having new years off as well.
can't wait for my next paycheck so I can keep saving for my suit of armor but in the mean time I'm gonna try using this time to learn how to drive

Abdominal influenza.
Thanks mom.

A big pile of nothing since i already have all the physical possessions i want, a good PC and not a single good came came out recently

Whiskey and a sweater.

NOTHING, NOT EVEN THE BLISSFUL RELEASE OF DEATH, ONLY PAIN, DESPAIR AND ANOTHER DAY TO LIVE

my parent's didn't die, that's good enough

same here. this is actually my first christmas completely alone and i can't decide if it's sad and depressing or if it's just a stat holiday i get paid for and don't have to work

some new speakers that i'm really happy with, and a bunch of little miscellaneous stuff.
The big moment, since there aren't any little kids around, will be when the dog opens her presents in the morning, and by open i mean 'beat the shit out of'

Maybe next year Santa will bring you an understanding of how shitty upscaling is compared to simply enlarging the electron beam in a crt.

God bless, enjoy your new screen

An MSI GTX 1050Ti and a hard drive for my new build, both of which I bought myself.

call the police :DDD

Fucking nice

Also I got a softmodded original xbox
Shit is fucking lit fam tbh : ^ )

I got an xbox one. Is there anything worth playing on one of these? I've never particularly felt like buying one, but maybe it's worth keeping as a gift. Anyone know if there are any games at all for this thing?

nice, user

Some very slutty lingerie. Best christmas 10/10

Don't worry, the faggots will get what's coming to them.

Dunno for sure, but Hori controllers are generally considered top notch far as i can tell.

The only xbox one i own, is the one from 15 years ago, so i can't say for sure, but from what i hear, you should try
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct
Dark Dreams Don't Die
maybe Raiden V, the version of Shovel Knight with the Battletoads, and that Phantom Dust remake they're pushing out soon-ish?
That's pretty much it though

Oh, i guess there's also Stranger of Sword City if you're willing to import, apparently the jap version comes with an english translation.

I got a nice & simple Brachydios T-shirt from my Fiancée, otherwise, nothing much other than 200 from my mother, just gonna go buy myself a new GPU and/or monitor perhaps, maybe pick up Pokemon Moon whilst I'm at it, everyone around me is playing it and asking me if I have the game, so I might as well join in and crush everyone with my team until they no longer want to play with me.

Glad I managed to convince one of my friends that he didn't want to be a woman after all. I don't think I would have been able to watch him turn himself into a mutant.
Now I just have to deal with the fallout of my other friend wanting to kilo and drink himself into a coma every weekend and trying to invite me along everytime because his girlfriend who he knocked up has started cheating on him no more than 5 months after popping out the baby. Don't make the mistake of making friends with normalfags.

Some underwear and socks. My family is very practical when it comes to gifts, and I no longer have to buy this shit as it's naturally renewed all the time.

Not to complain, but so far i got a case of the CoD blops, CoD Ghosts, and also Cuck Pozem Forever,

Christmas is just more depressing for me than anything else.

I have to buy my own presents these days.

Got myself an RX 480 a few days beforehand but, like a retard, I forgot to check what ports it had on the back so now I have to get a converter for my second monitor.

I want to say this is bait, but with how the UK seems to be about 50/50 on the poz scale i can't say for sure.

A replacement charger for my old Gameboy Advance SP.

A new computer

Benis :-DDDD
Nothing

I'd share some of my chocolate with you but this is the internet so I can't.
Have a picture as a gesture.

Nier from myself

Post all your Rosens, and I'll give you a hug through the internet.

I got 295 dollars by accident from Amazon they thought I returned my graphics card but I didn't I even contacted saying there was a mistake and they just let me keep the money so I bought every one in my family something for christmas.

Thank you, user!

I have a few Rosens, too.

On the first day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, one Space Hulk Olethros. On the second day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, two Terminator cohorts, and the Space Hulk Olethros. On the third day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, Three starter weapons, two Terminator cohorts, and the Space Hulk Olethros. On the fourth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, four Stalkers stalkin, three starting weapons, two Terminator cohorts, and the Space Hulk Olethros. On the fifth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, five prestige points … Four Stalkers stalking, three shiny weapons, two battle brothers, and the Space Hulk Olethros. On the sixth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, six major relics, five prestige points .. four dead stalkers, three jamming weapons, two useless minions, and the Space Hulk Olethros. On the seventh day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me .. Seven death cultists .. Six tarnished relics, five shitty points, four purged xenos, three purging weapons, two dead Dark Angels, and the Space Hulk Olethros.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Emperor gave to me, eight drop ships, seven genestealer bitches, six lost items, five medals of valor, four sacrifices for the Lion, three plasma weapons, two deathsquad purgers, and the Space Hulk to which we lament. On the ninth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me .. NINE ANCIENT VESSELS. Eight drop ships, seven Genestealer hybrids, six moldy librams, five VALOR POINTS .. four stalking xenos, three flamethrowers, two battle brothers, and the space hulk Olethros!

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me, tier 10 skills, nine long chapters, eight invasion shuttles, seven tyranid sympathizers, six ancient weapons, five ACTS OF GLORY .. four exploding xenos, three rocket launchers, two courageous brothers, and the Space Hulk Olethros!

On the 11th day of Christmas the Emperor gave to me, eleven centuries of legend, ten tiers of skills, nine ships full of broodlings, eight battle barges, seven traitorous humans, six recovered relics, five librarian epics! Four stalker skulls, three assault cannons, two battle brothers, and the Space Hulk Olethros.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Emperor gave to me … 12 visions of ruin, 11 centuries missing, 10 skills of progression, 9 purified vessels! 8 landed squads, 7 xeno lovers, 6 artefacts of olde, 5 tales of courage! 4 hives purged, 3 stormbolters, 2 brave companions, and the Space Hulk Olethros!

I got vodka.

I got this book.

Yo you wanna trade my vodka for that book?

Wait, you can't put vodka on the internet nevermind.

Did you just buy a used anal wand?

Oh god, I didn't even notice it said used when I saw the picture. That's even more fucked up than that Christmas list…

Check if it belonged to a woman, if it did then that's just hot.

I guess it would be up to the user to send an email off to the seller?

Chris-chan is that you?

I'm just picturing it.

This has been the case for the past 4 years now. I just wanted some good video games.

>it's user's mom

I like were this thread is going.

I used to know a guy who one day found his mom's dildo while she was at work and went around smacking all of his friends with it in the face.

How did he ruin the economy, I thought he just fucked you socially
Can't you guys just have a cozy family dinner anyway?

I got grooming supplies and money. I'm happy as there are no games I want, but I am spending money on driving lessons so I need to get and save money.

Was she hot or ugly?

She had plastic surgery, so probably ugly as fuck before the surgery. I thought her face looked like it was made of plastic for the longest time until he finally told me why.

Major red flag, she's probably not only insane but she was also ugly before and she's uglier after since no plastic surgery solves anything unless the person is a real life 2face

Underwear, lots of underwear. I don't even wear underwear when I'm in doors.

I'm uncomfortable as fuck with my balls hanging around and looping around my dick so i always use underwear. When i'm at home i'm on nothing but my underwear.

Yeah for me she was always ugly, and I could be wrong, but I think she's at least part jew. But I can't verify that. Either way, that guy was a major fag so I'm glad I kicked him to the curb years ago.

HOW FUCKING LONG IS YOUR NUT SAC?

Enough that when i shit i always leave some shit on my balls

Regrets, reasons for killing myself, and reasons for why I couldn't die peacefully if I did.

Dude, you're asking for the impossible. There are no good games, this has been the case for more than a decade now.

Truth is crazier than fiction, user.

Go back to your hugbox, you'll not persuade anyone here reddit.

Fair enough.

Calling the kettle black.

He says unironically.

i wouldn't go so far, ETS2 for instance came out in 2011 and it's a great game, save for the developers being DLC jews and releasing a copypasted version of the game set in america at full price and as a separate game

I was born with the tools for it, but i still can't find a gf in general but specifically a gf as degenerate as me who would want me to put my balls inside her butt

Thon, Thon, shitlord!

You want to stick your balls in her ass? For what purpose?

Think I'm on to something lads.

A sound card and lots of chocolate. And Bayonetta for Xbox 360.

WRONG

What is with all these user who don't wear underwear?
The fuck?

Which sound card?

Ever since i saw the original of this gif way back in 4chan i just wanted to be the dude

Nothing yet
Don't get to open presents til 2pm
It's currently 5:30am

I got E.Y.E and 7,62 High Calibre. I hope they're good.

Faggot, there's a couple of good games that came out this year. If you'd stop giving attention to jewish AAA companies you would realize that.

Well, I guess I can't argue with that. Nice quad dubs.

Is that the one ironic list an user made?

no, that was another one

I thought preptime was a batman thing.

hori fighting commander and a shitload of PJs, all I ever asked for.

Ayy you got one too. shoulder buttons are mushy and it reads R2 and L2 as axis inputs instead of buttons on PC mode, but stick it to DS4 mode and it works fine.

The reviewers say don't trust the skeletons that the dpad might go bad if you handle it like a nigger. Shoulder buttons are really fucking mushy though, but admittedly they are very responsive. Turbo button's weird to use though.

dpad is great

Very nice. good work.

That Oculus one of your presents

It's definitely not Alfred's thing.

Birthday present from earlier in the year

Worth getting or nah?

I got to check theses dubs, that's what

Don't pay the asking price. Also what do you want it for? For shooters and stuff like that, give it a miss. If you want it for racing games and shit, get one and you won't ever go back.

A shirt and a HDD 2To for my PS4 from my dad
Perfum from my brother
A bracelet from my sister
A Akai mini mk2 from my Mother
Final Fantasy XV and weed from my step dad

I enjoyed see them since I study far away home, and I'm a bit less autistic around them.
Merry Christmas Holla Forums

I live on a naval base, what's your excuse, faggot?

Racers and shooters, but it's only a couple more hundred for a Vive so it's probably worth upscaling.

Pretty nice. I got some warm clothes, more Vinyl's for my collection and a bong because one of my relatives heard about my medical marijuana. Pretty fun and nice all around. I made Christmas dinner for rest the family while stoned off my ass, it's amazing I didn't burn myself

That's a lot of projection there. I don't know what triple-A games you speak of, but I haven't bought any.

Sadly most shooters and whatnot are glorified tech demos that cost like $30-40. But if you're getting it for racing and flight/space games you'll love it

Dude, why are you om a belly button?

I got a really neat knife that looks like a rifle. Still an hour away from christmas.

sick, thnx am

But Xmas is on the weekend.

You don't work weekend do you?

My family chipped in a couple of hundred to buy me some potentially faulty pc parts.

I never should have upgraded.

Pokeball pajamas
Some vodka
Imperial Guard sentinels
Big ol breakfast
Embed
10/10 Christmas

W-what happened, user?

Nothing Vidya related, the industry is fucking dead as far am I'm concerned.
Tech related, I received a Kindle as a gift, I find I'm reading more then playing games these days, for obvious reasons.

I have just been hitting up the backlog (currently Dragons Dogma) and occasionally playing Holla Forums's current community multiplayer meme game Nostalrius, which has been pretty fun.

Christmas is over for me now though, Have a good day Americlaps and Bongstanians. I'm just going to catch up on news and then pass out. I'm fucking stuffed.

I bought a home with some land earlier this year as a present to myself.

And then you trolled George Lucas by posting his most hated creation.

It was put up on youtube and got a shitload of views to. It's probably still there if you look.

Apparently you are correct.

WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR WHIP

I keep getting BSoD errors, vague ones indicating something's wrong with the processor. I've tried reseating the ram, the gpu, reinstalled windows twice over thinking it was a driver issue. Still crashes.

On top of that, the USB ports on the new motherboard power down and back on for no reason. It's fucking with my mouse and keyboard, my microphone, everything. I can't understand why this is happening.

I chose the parts thinking I was getting a reliable system. I got anything but.

I will bring it up and watch it every year until the original trilogy is released. I am in for many more years of pain.

Got some Sonic-themed socks, a Pokemon calendar and Kirby: Planet Robobot. All in all a good Christmas.

I got a vive because I'm spoiled

I had the same issues once upon a time, and I found that it was resolved by changing from WinXP to Vista. But that was like 8 years ago.

Now I just feel the shittiness that is having picked an AMD processor to save $100. Next time I'll get the i7 instead.

You sure the mobo is mounted properly my dude? Probably wrong here but the USB shit sounds like static fuckery might be at work

A MAGA hat, a Newton's Cradle, some bluetooth headsets, steam cards, movies, Amazon Fire and a Trike.

They bought you more than one?
Which movies?
You a fan of Chasing Amy?

Jeans, button up shirts, socks, and $250. Haven't even gotten presents from the rest of the family yet.
Merry Christmas faggots.

Damn good present user, wear that shit with pride.

user…

Yeah, they bought more than one. One for my phone/tablet and the other for my computer.
Saving Private Ryan and all the Jurassic Park movies.
I don't know what that is.

There's a subforum on Bad Dragon forums for selling and trading used dildos

The Art of the Deal, a couple of (((Ayn Rand))) books, some snacks, and a puzzle box.
My birthday's in five days too.

Chasing Amy is a movie by a pothead faggot named Kevin Smith about a guy who falls in love with a lesbian. Throughout the movie he tries to convert her to straight, and she goes along with it because she wants to give him a chance, but at the end of the movie he can't commit to her and instead she basically tells him that he's gay and he basically accepts that he's gay.

The subtext of the question was that your waifu is Asami, who they hamfistedly turned into a carpet muncher at the end of Korrah to appeal to their fanbase who was nothing but tumblrites by the end of the series.

Happy birthday, nonetheless.

If things work out alright, hopefully, I'll unlock the Skells in Xenoblade X today.

$600, a new laptop case and other bags, a journal, and some socks, which I really needed.

Yeah, my parents want me to get back into libertarianism.
The Trump book is good though, so I'm enjoying that.

Well, she is bi.
Plus I disregard the last five minutes of the show because I know that shit was rushed as fuck

Fresh Win7 install, so I'm definite it's not that.

I moved from an fx8350 to an i7. At least AMD worked for me and didn't crash randomly.

Positive, I only used the standoffs required and the thing fit into place neatly.

The motherboard you're using, is it a recommendation from Logical Increments, or did you just rush in and buy a cheapo to save money?

Don't fall for the i7 meme, unless you get an extreme edition or you know what you're doing and why you're getting it, an i5 will have the exact same performance

The entire show is a rushed out, poorly written, westernized, ret-conning, lore-raping, character raping, uninspired piece of shit.

tbh I'm just in it for the porn
and the roleplay community
damn shame there aren't a whole lot of Asami RPers.

Disregard the whole show because aside from a passable S3 it was shit. S4 was definitely rushed because Nick was just trying to get it all over and done with. They had to do a straight flashback episode to keep from laying people off after a sudden budget cut.

I was thinking of actually starting off with an i3 and then upping to an i5 later on, I'm not really decided on what processor I'm going to get. But I'm not going to fall for AMD's bullshit again. Bought the Bullshitdozer thinking I was getting a good value for my money, and then it Bullshitdozed all my expectations and I didn't refund it because I didn't want to dismantle and put all that crap back in the box and send it back. The reason I consider the i7 is because I tend to do a lot of multitasking, such as running gaming servers to play with my friends because my ping is so low most of the time.

A shit ton of clothes.
A pair of brake pads for my car (that I paid for)
and another Guiness world records book

Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H.

I got a wallet to replace the molding one I had.
Winter gloves.
Some candy in a nifty tin box.
And my folks got me a new monitor… which I payed for with my money.
So yeah, I dunno…

Reviews on newegg say the USB fuckups are common, might want to get it refunded for something else if you can

Do you plan on building a low end emulator box later? Because you're going to have a bad time.

I wish I could rewrite the show in it's entirety

Alright, scrap the i3 then.

I see 3 stars as the top rating for that particular board, but the Z170X-UD5 amazon.com/Gigabyte-LGA1151-Intel-Motherboards-GA-Z170X-UD5/dp/B012N6EW6G/?tag=logicaincrem-20 has a 4+ star rating, and it's recommended on Logical.

Nothing's stopping you, unless you're trying to animate it. Just write. I know some fag on Holla Forums wanted to re-write Danny Phantom.

Well then you'll have spent even more shekels
While hyperthreading does give a performance increase in those use cases it's easily not worth the cash and some times it might actually decrease your performance. It's basically either within margin of error or something really low unless you're doing video editing, rendering or encoding where the performance increase is pretty good and you'll see that in any benchmark
extremetech.com/computing/133121-maximized-performance-comparing-the-effects-of-hyper-threading-software-updates
I feel you, i also planned to get an AMD but then i saw i'd need a beefier PSU, better cooling and i'd end up with worse all around performance on something i didn't save any money with, doubly so if the program can't use all the cores

Clothes

If I want anyone to do it, I want David Pro to re-animate it.

Where the fuck do I start when rewriting?

What the fuck, user?

Thanks man, I'll do more research. I'm not going to be able to afford a new PC until the spring anyway, gotta pay off them Christmas gifts.

The beginning and end. First one so you know how everything begins and second one so you know how you want to end it and work your way to it.

Do you have ideas for that re-write? Things you would want to change? Beyond vague ideas of quality, that is.

One of the things I did like about it was the clash between traditional bending and a modern industrial revolution, which was promptly forgotten after Season 1. Maybe I'll work along those lines.

I got crystal salty pocky too

It kind of seemed to me like they were establishing as the seasons went on and the main characters all took on secondary/tertiary bending powers that it was just a matter of practice and focus.

Fuckface started off as a firebender, but eventually develops into a lightning bender.

His brother starts off as just an earthbender but learns metal and sandbending to boost his repertoire.

I could be wrong, mind.

Drawings of a character having sex with various Pokemon.

A GTX1070.

Lucky!

Good. You're not just looking at what you want to change, but what you want to keep as well. Keep that up, look at what the series did, then follow along with that while adding your own ideas to make it interesting and replace what you see as bad. If you REALLY want to do it and enjoy doing it, the follow through should be a simple process.

You just reminded me that I haven't fapped in about a week.
How should I fix this? surprize me, you christmasy cunt

No, keep up the nofap, you're doing really well.

Pic for proof

Oh I didn't need proof.
Could be better, but could be worse too I guess.

Well I suppose there's not much else worth playing anyway

You know what they say, user. It takes diff'rent strokes to cover your sister in cum.

I got a promotion for Christmas!

If I had a sister I'd be sure to be the only one to cum on her, thank you

Stingey motherfucker.

Wow, that's a pretty good gift. How much is your pay raise?

Just write something that isn't fanfiction or what you want to happen.
Make the characters actual characters, flesh them out as human beings, maybe start with her as a child being petulant and angsty, naturally born with very limited water and earth bending capacity, such that she can toss pebbles around and splash some water about, but she has little control and no motivation to get any better because the avatar has become more of a novelty in the time due to the nations being mostly peaceful together.
Then you make an antagonist who motivates the avatar with the impending threat of death. Maybe make Emon not a waterbender and instead make him a non-bending monk who just locks chi away by closing all chakra paths, maybe make him like a bad kenshiro in that he uses pressure points to disrupt blood flow in that way. Then you could do something where the avatar gets scared because she was already able to bend two elements and she has the possibility of them being locked away, which makes her train harder until she gains the discipline to bend water alone very well with her mother, Katara.
Move her to the air benders and then she can learn air next, since gaining earth bending would involve moving to the city to seek out toph and that would be dangerous because of Emon's appearance. Maybe there could be an actual plot that forms where she finds out about some bad shit and it's like a star wars thing where she's told she would be better off if she continued training, but she goes off anyway, barely trained in two elements and only efficient at one, ready to get her ass whipped. Maybe Emon could be like, "Oh shit an avatar, that could be great for making people understand how strong I am if I de-bend the one person who can multi-bend." Maybe it further parallels star wars in that Emon goes out of his way to make the fight very dramatic and gets everyone to watch the avatar get raped in the town square by his chi lock technique. Put it on the big screen so everyone knows he's a huge bad ass who can't be beat, make her revert back to her childish state where she gets really mad during the fight and starts messing up a great deal, maybe make it seem like there's a consequence for going up against the endgame baddy untrained?
Then you could have a whole arc where the avatar learns what it's like to be a non bender and has to escape capture, then have her go soul searching for a monk who can give her back bending and she learns the value of bending rather than it being given straight to her, maybe have this monk act like old avatar shit and have him be silly mostly but very serious, kinda like yoda. Hey did you know avatar has a lot of similarities to Star Trek? Maybe have her try spinning, that's a good trick.

I got a razer naga, kek.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (PS4)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
Doom (PS4)
Game of Thrones season 6 DVD box set
Hardwired… to Self-Destruct by Metallica on vinyl
Cowboys from Hell by Pantera on CD
Steering wheel cover (camo-patterned, unfortunately)
New wallet
Telescopic utility flashlight
$276 in cash
$100 gas card
Zip-up sweater
Nice pants
A little brandy
Skittles, marshmallow peeps, Lifesavers mints

Breddy gud Christmas.

well golly gee I've had a fucking amazing time with my Christian family. I pity all of you faggots with embarrassing relatives who unironically say shit like mancave or ask about your jobs.

Still gotta visit family too. Probably gonna get some Amazon cash from them.

checked

Very nice user!

Mike "Zap the Gay Away" Pence

That's a navel.

Ratchet and Clank 1.

What he wants to do IS fan fiction. If he wants to re-write the series, using the setting, concepts, and characters, that's fanfic lad. The label's not anything to be ashamed of by itself, and writers have been doing it for centuries.

nofap is bullshit
I spent a month nofapping and going to the gym and just ended up being a frustrated angry shit with 0 gains muh gentics

/nofap/ is like the ultimate form of autism.

How so? I've been playing more vidya than ever since I stopped. I'm also not sleeping as much, which was an issue.

It's like someone took the absolute most pathetic people of 4chan's /r9k/ and convinced them all that everything wrong with their lives is entirely because of masturbation.

Well, I've never been to the board so I can't comment, I just stopped fapping.

Enjoy your prostate cancer and reduced testosterone levels, I guess.

Mark pls.

Oh, is that what'll happen?

Yes.

Huh. Really? Fascinating, wonder why.

I got nothing, we stopped celebrating Christmas years ago.

But that's not true. You're more liklely to get prostates cancer if you masturbate, but only if you're like under 18. Also fapping makes your testosterone lower.

A ton of money that's going straight to my credit card.

I got a cast iron pot, a skillet, a new apron, two new shirts and a hoodie. I'm genuinely surprised I got more than the first pot, since that was all I asked for. The best gift was spending time with my family.

Pretty neat.

Yeah, no. harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

Yeah, no. Maybe if you're fapping like every single day, which is just as retarded as never fapping. If you're blueballed 24/7, then you're not making much testosterone. You have to jerk off at least once a week to be healthy.

Again, nofap is the most fucking retarded trend I've seen in quite a while.

I feel a cold coming. My everything is starting to hurt! Temperature is rising! Why now?! WHY ME?!

Some shirts and shorts, Gonna get a Nu3ds soon, as a gift as well. Probly buy myself monhunter Cross or something unless you guys can recomend a 3ds Game thats just as good. Bar pokemon/smash/bravelycensored, cuase I already have that shit

Sure thing Schlomo, you sure know what is best for us! I would never dare of missing my scheduled masturbation session, got to keep those testosterone levels up!

PRRRROMOTION?!
WHAT FOR?!

Or you could just, you know, go have sex. Or can rabbis not have sex?

Being promoted to unemployed is not a good thing stupid nigger.

9/10 praise God Almighty.

Some work out equipment, vitamins, and a Kindle Paperwhite. It exceeds what I wanted.

I got

Good year

Really nice user, merry Christmas

WE'RE HITTING DOUBLES LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

Got a record player and 2 records, some cool socks and towels, money for FFXIV, and I'm counting this and my birthday next month as going towards my trip to MAGFest

jesus christ, how normal

How did you end up on Holla Forums?

A book

Which one?

Crippling Depression

I got some pajama pants, some cash, a razor and a bunch of blades, some pants. Still got to go to my grandparents place, that's where all the good loot is.

I got myself a Dell i7559 (with 4K display) a week back in anticipation of a lackluster Christmas, but we'll see

Dude, you're getting a Dell!
That's really not a good thing.

and this is how you know an user is not an underaged little squeaker

Oh well, all laptops are shit. It's the least worst option

I'd say the towels are a better example, but even that's not definitive. Go onto any old song on Youtube and 12 year olds love to say how they're 12, and they hate their generation's music, they listen to only old music on that vinyl. Look at that kid who wears a suit for his Youtube videos, eats a nibble of a pizza and then acts smug where you wonder where his fedora is.

Kids nowadays are super fucking queer, and you can never be sure.

That nigga makes a living off of putting on a suit and eating junk food. He's probably enjoying life much more than you are.

Alright, sure. I don't care enough to argue the point, so go ahead and think that. Here's your (you).

these

But why?

it's a cutie and it was a gift from a friend

why couldn't you leave with the 4am general

report pedo spider on sight

Cool, i got a shit ton of PS Trip games, a waffle iron and some blu rays

I got Snatcher and Policenauts for the PS1.

Sorry to hear, fam. Read some tutorials on WinDBG. Pull the minidumps onto a different laptop, and you can figure out exactly what's going on. Used that to find out not only that my CPU went bad a few weeks back, but specifically what part of the CPU.

I have a job but I'm also a spoiled child living in my mom's basement

Can't complain though

Today I received a new laptop a Lenovo ideapad 300 with an i7 an a meh AMD Radeon M5
Is way better than my previous laptop another Lenovo but with an i3 and Intel HD Graphics and while I'm not into PC gaming at least I will be able to play more shit of my backlog.

I have a job but I'm also a spoiled child living in my mom's basement

Can't complain though

Mouse+Keyboard combo
Giant mousepad
Ex Large Coffee Cup f. Pokemon (Gengar)
250gb SSD
Couple gift cards
Trunk rack
Socks, pants
Bunch of snacks

chocolate controller
100 steam gift card
500 visa gift card
underwear
probably going to get a new motherboard and cpu with the money. maybe a ps4

Don't.

Back from Christmasing with family. Got a $20 steam card, an amazon card, and a hoodie.
It's been a pretty decent Christmas overall. Gonna pick up SK Bon Appetit and Terraria with the Steam money including what was already in my wallet of course

just wait for when Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate/XX comes out user if you're looking to get into a new monhun. Or play 4U, because that one's pretty damned great; barring expeditions.

For a non mon-hun 3DS game, Kirby Planet Robobot is an absolute must-own. Triple Deluxe is pretty good too.

Fight me.

Came here in October of 2014 when GG was getting revved up.

I didn't buy it nigger, it was a present. I don't even use CDs anyway, I just like having a collection on my shelf and having album art to look at.

Pokemon Sun (With a special figurine inside,) a $100 Steam card, a $25 Gamestop card, and an MSI Apache ge62 Pro. Not too bad if I say so myself.

HEY TOP PLAYER

What I bought for myself before Christmas:
KNACK BABY!!!!
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Shantae and the Pirate Curse on PS4
Yakuza 5
A Boy and His Blob & Risk of Rain for Playstation
Stardust Vanguards
Pacific Rim
Ghostbusters 1 & 2

What I got on Christmas:
Some clothes
Gift cards to various stores and restaurants
Lego Architecture: Buckingham Palace set
3 big bags of Goldfish
200$

I had a pretty good Christmas m80s.

Good to know, I got 4U so I'll probably dive back into the grind and adapt a new weapon to spend countless hours of part hunting and hating myself. But this time with better batery life then my old 3ds which is shit due to how much damn mon hun 3 and 4 I played on it

A PS4 Slim

Have a couple of ram sticks, Pokemon: Gale Of Darkness, Astro Boy the GBA game and maybe a replacement PS3+256 GB flash drive on the way.