#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY MOTHERFUCKERS EDITION

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=8nyAtlZrvg0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8wWWr
youtube.com/watch?v=Goj8hyy_L0M
beta.8archive.moe/static/comeback.html
archive.is/yJCty
archive.is/xGXsR
soundcloud.com/quietuus/gamergate-is-over
archive.is/e6Tzg#selection-3285.0-3311.199
breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/gaming-industry-continues-massive-growth-in-2016-with-91-billion-in-sales/
archive.is/dfaDS
archive.is/oe2E6
archive.is/XgKV1
exhentai.org/g/998477/a6de6907aa/
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11550334.html
web.archive.org/web/20161225020344/http://8ch.net/v/res/11550334.html
archive.is/DI9j6
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
donaldjtrump.com/contact
archive.is/VKm0T
twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/812775240363147264
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/destructoid-owner-i-think-overall-gamergate-is-positive/11218/
archive.is/osT5u
archive.is/T3tuE
archive.is/Yd7xq
levine.sscnet.ucla.edu/papers/imbookfinalall.pdf
archive.is/b3GhH
youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs
youtube.com/watch?v=hMhMekfIyos
youtube.com/watch?v=CjaPXihbORk
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HJgCcSUqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI
ezgif.com/speed
archive.is/R5ADk
archive.is/2dtFU
archive.is/1go8I
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/154832846575/end-of-the-year-question-extravaganza-blog-1
nichegamer.com/2016/12/25/christmas-themed-selvaria-juliana-figurines-will-melt-icy-heart/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu-MEtmLVU
amazon.com/clouddrive/share/RT6obNAXlI3QAjIq30boJRqLZbkioF5qsjatxQxCl1?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_twtr_share_link
archive.is/stOQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for benis

Old bread: archive.is/8wWWr

Merry Benismas to you too, Vivian.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GAMERGATE

No, shes a kid sister at best.
What are ya, gay? And quit bothering rumiko with your stupid questions.
Weak.

Still having those threads on Christmas, what are you, Jews?

5th row, 2nd column

Wafiu's are the best Christmas present.

Of course I notice another fuckup, this time with someone else pointing it out. Thanks.

Now how'd I miss that?
And someone should make a "these are fine waifus" with the challenge all the ones must be related in some shape or form to the ones on the other chart.

Nice try, Ethan.

MERRY CHRISTMAS STUPID GAMERGAYS

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Ugh another Christmas ruined by goobagabbers.
Going to write a tumlbr blog post about why Christmas is a social construct, take that patriarchy!

Still x-mas eve in here.

Reminder that DFC is godtier

Merry Christmas and don't forget to honk today

Hue. Whiteface.

GOOD MORNING, FAGGOTS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Look at all diss waifu material

The gifts of Seasons greetings, top bants, dank memes and well wishes will be yours but only if you say
Merry Christmas Crash Override
to the CON members still obsessed with gamergate and who are lurking these threads instead of spending it with family and friends like normal people.

LET'S GAY FUCK
LET'S GAY FUCK
RISE OF THE COCKSUCKER
LET'S GAY FUCK
I'm just here to shitpost

BEHEAD LOLIFAGS

wew lad

But he is a jew?

Very interesting discussion with Camille Paglia, basically a lesbian version of Based Mom
Honestly gamergate bringing attention to those two is definitely one of my favorite things of the entire deal

Behead those who insult cowtits.
ARA AKBAH

I still think back to the CON leaks and Brote occasionally screaming "THIS WAS CHRISTMAS EVE" when reading through them. Remember, guys, they were so asshurt and desperate to bait people that they fucking BOUGHT ADS to try and get "harassment" for Patreonbux.

Fuck it, this is the last mistake I correct.

Is this guy just Mel Gibson in drag?

I do not dislike aras and there are a few gals I find extremely attractive even though they wear bigger breasts than what I appreciate. I would never dare diss the love for any form of beauty, user

Anyone want to explain to me why the fuck Hanukkah is trending on facebook but not Christmas?

it's pdfsfag. im back from hospitalization and i think i may be friends with Demeter and met the rest of the Greek gods at the hospital too.

2016 is by far the weirdest year of my life.

Gee, user, I cannot imagine why.

I wonder why.

Do you still need to ask that question?

That's why you don't know. That's why GG has become a LGBT party. That's why 8/v/ became shit.

What the fuck are you on about?

Nice D&C attempt. Merry Christmas.

So does this fuck have heirs? Like when he dies who gets control of his money?

When 90% of the owners are jewish it comes at 0 suprise. And since the investors are muslim, ramadan soon.

Is Bui back with random spam or it's just a D&C fag trying hard?

According to shittypedia he has 5.

Pure Cohencidence.

It's that one.

That sounds like it would dilute his finances quite a bit. Are any of them as active in fucking shit up as he is?

Probably a butthurt CON member trying to act like a D&C fag.

Yep. Like I said earlier, remember back to those leaks and the fact that they were openly discussing pulling this shit DURING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS!

what the fuck is CON? No, I haven't paid attention to GG in months. I'm glad gawker filed for bankruptcy, but what else is new?

Christmas is the best time of the year.

I'm pretty sure Gilda was a dumpster baby

You're confusing her with Occulass

Whoever it is, it's sad. Revoltfag level sad. aGGros trying to false flag but don't know what post ID is, type of sad. /leftardpol/ LARPING as a Holla Forumsack and trying to shill their weak memetics level sad. It's like they never levelled up.

I indeed remember those times. It was both disturbing and hilarious at the same time. Like the guy who thought about gamergate when he was cumming.

CON Crash Override Network. A group consisting of Chelsea and friends designed to on appearances look like an anti-harassment group but act as a harassment group behind the scenes. About 15 days worth of CON's Skype chat logs were leaked exposing CON members as nothing more than trolls and doxers. The leaks also showed that they were obsessing about gameregate on Christmas eve (day?) about 2 in the morning.

I see. I know what you're talking about. It's the acronyms that throw me off.

It's like they don't know how to level up.

Merry Christmas, Gamergays.

They filed for bankruptcy strategically so Hulk wouldn't get the full amount. Hulk had to settle for a fraction of the amount he won to ensure that he got something.

I heard something about part of the agreement being that they weren't going to appeal, but apparently some Gawker dipshit said they were going to keep appealing anyway?

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

STOP POSTING FURRY PICTURES

They are? Hulk settling was the last I heard of it. They shouldn't be able to if they settled. It might be for something else.

You never know. Hulk could have settled for less to allow the other suites against gawker to get some money for themselves,

>Pinkie Pie
Good taste

Go fuck yourself, Marche. Merry Christmas

Triggered the kike

If you think the Hulkster would ever take one for the team for any reason short of a federal order, then you don't know Hulk Hogan, brother.

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is the closest to a Christmas Galko I can find

She is just a brown catgirl, nothing furry.
:^)

try harder

fair enough then

What did she mean by this, Marche?

this

The settlement was reached AFTER gawker was sold off. Theil's objective was met, gawker was crashed with no survivors. Hulk's objective was met, he was vindicated in the courts and got some compensation out of it. I could see Hulk giving others a chance to take from the gawker pie. Remember that Hulk's suit was one of about 5 against Gawker. Perhaps he reasoned that others less off than him, should get compensated too. That is what I meant.

greetings from /kemono/

She likes black benis

You don't know Hulk Hogan, brother.

We still don't have little css santa hats

Speaking of which.

I still don't understand how he thought that was a good thing to post on the internet

That's because Santa isn't real and your life is a fucking lie

Merry Christmas.

I'm not involved at all any more, but I'm sure some of you are those who were there from the start, and whatever you're doing now I'm sure still has to be done.

I admit I'm excited about the Project SocJus game, cool to see broadcast_tower user go ahead and really accomplish something.

Did Gallant meme himself into an double v sign giving, ahegao displaying trapslut that dreams of being metaphorically ravaged by multiple faceless user GG benis? What a gay fag.

y-you too

I know that already. I still want some little hats over everyone's posts

Me with the bell collar.

1v1 me

that's pretty gay user

Homosexuality isn't right, user.

Mark is trying to add some stuff but we suck at CSS! Also where is my Christmas hotpocket payment?

right here, look closely.

fuck off

Don't you fucking dare

Don't forget to move information. You see interesting information on one forum? Push it to another forum. Is there good info on Holla Forums? Push it to Reddit. Good info on Reddit? Push it to Twitter. Good info on Twitter? Push it to Voat.

Would the info be of interest to communities like tech or anime? Push it to the communities.

Sending emails counts. Do it.

That sounds lewd as fuck. It's lewd. You sound lewd.

Reminded that "DFC" will never be better than tits.

He wishes he could look even 10% good enough to be a trap.

Didn't he buy ads for this site? For that shitty game of his?

What a hypocrite.

What's his reaction to god emperor winning?

STOP GILDA ABUSE

Oh fuck!

merry christmas, you fucking goobers

See pic. Merry Christmas, hotpocket

It's not gay if I'm a girl.

Holy shit this Semite annoying

This awkwardness better fucking be some side effect of Prozac. This ain't me.

It's pretty gay until you post tits and timestamp or throw yourself into an oven

No such thing as a female user, user.

It was real in my mind!

can I see your poo shooter?

I know you're lying.

You're a degenerate, marche.

Refer to this chart.>>11550360

Nah, that was some user trolling, like the one supposedly linking to movieblob's book but i think it was for something else, the pic alone of the ad on here caused maximum asshut though

It's you. Don't deny it.

The one that linked to a moonman vid? That was a troll, but his linked to his game

I think that it was cringe-worthy at moments because he is desperate to make him saying "It's time to stop" a meme

We've already had this conversation a thousand times. Danielle is the best girl, and you should get her something nice for Christmas

If he's telling the truth, he isn't an attractive girl, he'd probably be tomoko IRL without the 2D.

But he's not a girl.

thx hotpockeys

wow rude

what are you listening to, GG?

nothing
I got pomade in my hair so I cant have my headphones on and my family wont be here for over a hour so I am just waiting around

just saw Wil Wheaton on History Channel in some show about christmas through the decades

I really like this song because it gives me this twinge in my chest eveyr time I hear it

What does the "King of the Nerds" have to do with Christmas?

I'm a ragefag, not a waifufag.

If I ever allow myself to succumb to waifuism, it can only make me lose my edge.

Oh hey, I have trips.

I like these better

history channel is just another jewish marxist revisionist kangz channel

outside of anchient aliens then that is 100% fact based

Not one of those spoilers has good art underneath them.

Merry Christmas gang!

Back to business- what the fuck happened at NicheGamer?
I just saw the article on them changing the TOS.

Did someone false-flag them to get them in hot water with advertisers- or was it a fuckup followed by the only option being the worse one?

Who's expecting the cultists to really say something retarded on Christmas and piss off tons of normalfags?

Lies you tell. But what if the majority of the imageboard are actually girls?

I am surprised they still even use the word "History" in the title when 99% of what they show is to do with selling some random junk they found in a garage they bought.

probably the former

Kind of. From how I understand it, SJWs randomly decided to mass-flag their Google AdSense account, and the only way to keep the ads was to prevent people on the forums from saying "nigger" all the time.

They brought actors from old sitcoms and personalities to comment about stuff. Wil commented about Chev Chase's christmas movie and now they are talking about videogames in the 80's. Not really talking, they are more like reading a couple of phrases while images are shown and then the narrator takes over

I want Marifags to leave Misatofags are okay

anyone from eva is trash

Ara is love, ara is life.

Games need more ara.

youtube.com/watch?v=Goj8hyy_L0M

Didn't the creator say that Kawaru was Shinji's true love anyway? Proof that only fags like Eva.

History Channel is specially cancerous in my country, all they have are shit realities like pawn shop and religious stuff

Its a somewhat old special.

Now the version I heard was some users going at it arguing, and then one of the mods argued back and called them nigger or something.

Even if that was true, the site was still vulnerable to what you just said.

Brandon got fucked over a barrel. And half the people mad at him thinks Niche runs on pixie dust.

Why doesn't Play Asia or J-List advertise on Niche?

Looks like people are back to spamming smaller boards and fucking them up.
>>>Holla Forums8597778
>>>/his/40146

Because he's literally projecting his unrequited homo onto those 2 characters.

Yea I just googled about it, it's from 2015. I'm not really watching it, it's just the tv that's on

Makes sense since he's good buddies with that guy who made Utena.

Them advertising on here was an anomaly, if I remember right they have goon ties
Good question. And why does niche attract so many people who cannot hold their powerlevels in check/spergs?

copypasta from Holla Forums for you all to share to smaller boards you go to.

whipped up some pasta to share on any small boards you visit. if any board owners here could post pictures or webms of here exactly these mod tool are located, in addition to how to use them, that would be an excellent addition to this pasta
does /[ISERT BOARD HERE]/ have anti-raid measures enabled when the moderation isnt available?
you may wish to do so. someone has been going around and wiping small boards. if you dont believe me, look at these boards.
>>>/liberty/
>>>/his/
>>>/svidya/
>>>/late/
Be vigilant, moderation, or this could be your fate. reminder that you can limit how many threads are made in an hour, as well as disable posting duplicates of images. you may wish to turn these features on during hours in which no moderation is available.
thankfully, beta.8archive.moe is back up, so the threads can theoretically be re-posted if anyone's autistic enough to do so

Shinji has no resolved stuff in terms of love with the other pilots only time was with Rei in 2.22 but that was shot the fuck down in 3.33.

I'm fucked.

Some Ye Banished Privateers christmas tracks

sadly we have many abandoned or nearly dead boards, most of them will either be spamed out of the wazoo or the BO won't bother deleting hundreds of spam posts

now this is some interesting news

beta.8archive.moe/static/comeback.html

well shit

Still can't get over that lewd whispering for the entire fucking first half of the opening.

The guy really does need more ads that don't give a fuck.

just noticed it still have Drybones grubby pawns on it

saw this
thought of you guiz

You guys remember that crazy woman in that taxi complaining about that toy? Some people on Reddit defend her.
archive.is/yJCty

In otter news the sky is up.

The less mainstream you are- the more niche you get.
Whether it be wrongly or rightly frowned upon.

Problem is- those companies are probably also under a tight budget because of similar blackballing.
That and I can't see Niche advertising porn/sex related stuff- not without pissing off other advertisers.

They said there's some bugs but it seems to be mostly working.
I realize that some of you all have bad blood with him over gamergate stuff but unless you have a different alternative its better than nothing.

Then there needs to be a full on offensive against this kind of stigma against sexuality with plenty of women to NYS the fuck out of retards.

archive.is/xGXsR
ReaAnon's pulling overtime this xmas.

doesn't mean it's not relevant anymore, those people didn't die. They still exist and they are still on reddit spreading cancer.

soundcloud.com/quietuus/gamergate-is-over

So pissing in an ocean of piss?

I've been bugging Brandon to get more aggressive in roping in foreign game studios both indie and AAAs like Wargaming, Nival, and Neople, but so far all I'm getting from him are empty assurances and half-hearted attempts. He keeps denying that he's not a PR-chaser desperately seeking mainstream appproval, but the site's recent direction suggests otherwise.

For a site called "niche" gamer they seem to be more interested in mainstream western AAAs. I've been an ardent supporter of Niche, but shit like this is really disappointing me.

True

I also found out that a group aquired desura and will be bringing back the platform in a sense.

Where the hell is the bermuda trio from, even?

Brandons a lazy sperg. He could have attempted to make up with xseed a while back but never really did. He does need to try and get out of his comfort zone more often too, I mean heck we had nepal, american mcgee and even dyack? Here, he has little excuse.

Bermuda?

I will eat you out, user.

Not my thing, but god damn that voice is soothing.

Great taste. Fantastic. This is the true meaning of "diversity". It just means a different perspective. It has nothing to do with your skin color, your cultural background or your sexual orientation. Don't fucking forget it. Don't let them tell you that you're not diverse because you don't appeal to "progressive" sensibilities.

And then he goes and pulls stunts like hanging out with antiGG game devs and game journos during cons. I'm not sure if he's playing 4d chess, but moves like these aren't what I'd consider good ones.

wasn't he shilling some doll things based on Rami Ismail game too (something throne)? Or maybe that was techraptor, I don't remember

Yep, that's the one. There's even a photo op of Brandon and Rami together. And that was even right after Rami went on his usual rants condemning GG supporters.

Start with the porn industry.
The women DGAF, and people almost seem to feel embarrassed to talk about them, since even acknowledging porn seems to "tar" you.

Plus (((they))) would hate it.

I think it's been long-since established that Rami is an ass-kisser in every single sense of the word.

My apologies user.

I don't fault Brandon for trying to not let his position on gamergate influence how he handles developers and games. After all sites like Kotaku and Polygon intentionally fucking over games particularly for devs having the wrong politics was one of the biggest complaints to begin with.

This is very true. One needs to have a professional face and private face, and unfortunatly smoozing with shitty people is part of most jobs.

archive.is/e6Tzg#selection-3285.0-3311.199

Oh really? It's a shame your employees never adopted this same attitude or we wouldn't even be here.

In his defense, he himself has very little COIs documented. But he let his employees get away with major COIs with handwaves

As much as I'd love condemnation, you're right.

Niche does do press releases and updates on games that get censored, and never touched the comments.

Niche can talk about bad games and devs, as long as the coverage is logical but impartial ("many have criticized that [its shit]") and the comments are free to tear them a new one.

His employers too.

Just thinking of yuri forced me to listen to this to suppress the hnngh otherwise it would have been something comfy.

Great thinking.

Yeah, it's really hard to take someone seriously just because they go "B-BUT I PERSONALLY DON'T HAVE THESE FAULTS" when they don't make any moves to ensure the people under them are held to the same standards. There's more than one way to be a shitty boss, and letting the inmates run the asylum is definitely one of them. Just look at any of those business rescue shows.

Not just reddit, but everywhere where they have an opportunity to gaslight people. Here's an example in Breitbart's comments section.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/22/gaming-industry-continues-massive-growth-in-2016-with-91-billion-in-sales/
archive.is/dfaDS

tl;dr version:

It never fucking ends.

I like gordon ramsey of kitchen nightmares and john taffer of bar rescue.

I wouldn't fault him either if he actually focuses more on actual niche games and not chase after mainstream releases. His site has an actual "niche" and he's squandering it by pandering to the mainstream.

I love how this quote is proven at least once a day.

Yeah, both of those shows are great. I think my favorite Bar Rescue was the one where some employee put on an S&M act, and when John Taffer came in to bitch him out for alienating customers, he threw a gigantic fucking temper tantrum and quit, going "FUCK THIS PLACE, I'M DONE!" Reminded me of those hipsters who muscled their way into the indie scene.

Really don't do much listening except to whatever I have playing in my car.

Right now, my car has been playing stuff like this.

FOR HER

I guess but then again Rami is a nobody, there's no reason to talk about him at all. If this was about a new game then sure but it was just a shilling piece about toys based on his game

Comments sections being left to tear them a new asshole is always a good sign. Even if the author can't take the bantz, if they just get up and walk away instead of flipping out, it means they still have maturity.

I'm sorry, but when did GG burn down stores, kill people and ask for people who were just doing their job to get killed? Relative morality needs to die in a fire.

That /r/BestOfOutrageCulture/ subreddit is basically like a backup of SRS, just as crazy as those guys. Well my original point was going to be that we shouldn't judge all sjw's based on that place because they are crazy as fuck, but honestly are there normal sjw's? I don't think I have ever seen a anti-gg place that was not tally crazy.

wouldn't surprise me. Yet Reddit is pushing bullshit like microtransactions/dlc and all that shit being mandatory for games to even survive.

Seems like an everyone is retarded but me type of post.

I should get this game now that I have a Wii U

what if you listen to progressive music?

does that mean you're less or more diverse?

There's three options that I can see.
1.Microtransactions/DLC continue and likely worsen
2.They pull back from the microtransactions/DLC shit and raise prices of games that are finished products
3.Cut budget

Of those three the first is by far the most likely. They aren't going to completely change the business model because its correctly seen as the riskier move financially. Unfortunately that results in shittier video games but executives aren't concerned as much with quality of product as they are profit and the two don't correlate as directly as I would wish.

Faggot I'll fight you.

Unfortunately, I've started to feel that it was the ONLY real reason to have a Wii U.

What a fucking class act these people are.

She has one RT on that and 14 likes, she's irrelevant.

That becks person completely lost her shit after GG.

Microtransactions make millions, billions if you're Rockstar, they aren't going anywhere, especially with shit like CoD adding pay 2 win garbage with the kids just GOTTA Have.

A guy responded in german to her on some other tweet and she called him a nazi without even knowing what the tweet said.

I think the problem is that a overwhelming majority supports them. Just try to talk about this on Reddit or the Steam forums, you will get attacked or downvoted.

Pikmin, Monster Hunter, and Splatoon were all pretty good I thought. Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 were decent as well but I thought they were slightly overrated.

maybe we could contact protein world they seem like they don't give a fuck

Probably not the correct target demographic.

archive.is/oe2E6

archive.is/XgKV1

Jews are white goy.

Seems like Obama is trying to shove so much shit through in hopes that Trump won't remember to cancel it all out by January.

Microtransactions and DLC are there to make more money.
You must consider how you make money. If you have a 50 dollar game, and you have both a customer willing to give you 40 dollars and one willing to give you 100 dollars. You will end up with only 50 dollars because the one willing to spend 40 dollars can't afford your game and the one willing to spend 100 dollars doesn't need to buy your game twice. Now bring microtransactions into the picture, say you can buy things of 1 dollar and can get an unlimited number of them without it loosing its benefit. A person willing to spend 40 dollars will now give you 40 dollars while one willing to give you 100 dollars will now give you 100 dollars.

This is the true reason why DLCs and microtransactions get big. Because you can get more money from those willing to spend more money and those willing to spend less can still give you a part.
It is still a relatively new business model, so currently every developer and their mother is trying to use it for their game, no matter how bad a fit it is. Sooner or later some will realise that the original business model of selling a full game at final price is the better model for their type of game while some will remain with microtransactions. And sadly some will change their game to fit the business model, just don't reward such behavior. Doesn't matter what business model, any developer first looking at how to make money and then looking at how to make the best game possible is only ever going to make at most a mediocre game.

DLCs and microtransactions aren't going to go away, they are the best business model (mostly for devs but sometimes for players) for some games. Thus they will be used for some type of games.

Bayo 2 lacked 1's buildup and payoff. Also add tropical freeze, kart 8, toads treasure tracker to the list.

So much for the "lame duck period" of a presidency.

That's one possibility. Or maybe there is no two party system at all and it really is just a one party system. Bush legalized spying on citizens and then handed it to Obama

Nothing in that law gives any actual power to swarm anyone who support who report on the dems illicit bullshit.

Its more posturing from king nigger before he leaves, the man has no legacy whatsoever other than the failing obama care.

I seriously have no problem with Microtransactions and DLC.

My problems is with games being DELIBERATELY SHORTENED to make DLC content at the same fucking time to be released on the fucking game release date!

Thing is that he's doing most of this with full support of the Republican Congress but most people are too foolish and they won't even remember that they share in the blame to try to get these fuckers primaried. Obama's willingly taking all credit and blame but he's far from the only one pushing this shit.

That moment when you find out Galko is voiced by Azumi Waki, Galko paper was her first main, she is the recurrent voice the 28 years old ex police now Idol Katagiri Sanae.

Girls und Panzer, the doujin got uploaded time ago in Sadpanda, unfortunately… on Gook, if gook user help us with the translation I can gladly Type set it.

exhentai.org/g/998477/a6de6907aa/

There should be a) mandatory cooloff periods between release of game and dlc of at least 6 months, and b) cost control so the total dlc does not cost more than .75% the main game with exceptions for rull on expansions or that all dlc must be able to work standalone. But thats my 1 cent.

This.

The spying is only going to more flagrant, all in the name of "safety" and now that we didn't obey like good little goys they're going to shove more bullshit through.

Ultimately we might have prevented WW3 with Trump being president but in regards to Internet policies or spying, I doubt much will change.

saving this for future threads about this discussion.
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11550334.html
web.archive.org/web/20161225020344/http://8ch.net/v/res/11550334.html
archive.is/DI9j6

They're fucking garbage for players.

Don't know how the pics are related, but I like that girl's style.

can't you guys turn soundtracks into webm's and then post 5 of them at once instead posting one at a time?

So, why can't Trump just overrule it when he's in office?

Hell, he'll know if people talk about it.
Or even
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/ (comes under "Tell us how we can make America great again" from the transition 2017 website)
donaldjtrump.com/contact

Not to mention spreading it on Twitter will work.
Albeit- try to get major "alt-right" megaphones to speak about it. They're an easier pill to swallow than the websites you posted.

Because its not an executive order. Congress is supporting Obama with this bullshit.

They are not related at all, I just wanted there to be something nice to look at while posting those links.
>apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
I was looking for that link earlier today, can't some of you americans ask trump to do something to keep net neutrality safe?

Trump dislikes net neutrality.

As I said, its a problem when the way to make money is a major driving force behind the games content.

There is just one real solution to the problems facing any industry based on intellectual properties and its to abandon the notion of intellectual property. Of course most people here consider that too extreme even for them, but I am convinced it would be the best for both developers as well as players and even platforms.

Consider for example Dota 2. I don't care if you like the game or not, but the entire basegame is free to play while the game does have a lot of active support from its developer and a very healthy community. This is an example of where microtransactions are a benefit for the player as well. You get a free, high quality game with continued support and there is no negative impact to your gameplay. Could it have been made entirely free so that mods and the like could have taken over instead of paid for cosmetics? Perhaps, but its unlikely it would have been made at all in that case. Could it have been made to be buy once for a set price and have everything? Perhaps, but its unlikely the player base would be as big if it was not free to play.

There are very few games, if any, where microtransactions are set up as well, from a player perspective, as in dota 2. But it is certain proof that it is not impossible to have good microtransactions.
Another example could be old school runescape. Where the microtransaction would be bonds, which can be sold for ingame money, giving membership to those who redeem the bond and ingame money to those who sold the bond. This one again is a benefit to the players. While it does devalue having a certain amount of money because that can be bought with real life cash and not pure dedication, in a game like runescape thats not too important, and for those without the cash they can get free membership, while those with cash can reduce the amount of grind for cash they have to do.

Some microtransactions can be good for the players as well as the devs.

I'd say the same would be possible with less or maybe even no microtransactions at all. It would be nice if we could get the actual data, like how much profit did valve make thanks to dota 2 compared to cs:go, or other games with no microtransactions at all. And how much did they invest into those games.

I'll agree that Dota 2 is the rare good implementation of microtransactions. Disagree about Runescape though.

You must be out of your mind, did you see how expensive that shit is? Okay they really did some impressive work on Dota 2, the new UI is insane, there are almost no loading times at all (at least I never wait, I am always instantly in game) and somehow the performance got better too. But I'd say that this would be possible with less expensive microtransactions too.

Isn't it only cosmetics?

archive.is/VKm0T

Community Blogger complains about the state of Desctuctoid. We all hate destructoid but for different reasons then he does apparently, as he's asshurt over Jed Whitaker and Jonathan Holmes being called shit and Niero seeing GG in a more positive light.

Yup, Totilo gives off a nice guy persona but he is shit and a snake.

Original website hasn't tweeted their own story yet.

This website did their own article and did:
twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/812775240363147264

SHUT THE FUCK UP

how does that make it okay? Cosmetics are a part of the game too like everything else. Customization is a important part of many games. You think Saints Row, Skyrim (I know you guys hate it) or any the sims would be as popular if they had less or no customization options? Many games had free customization for ages, even arena shooters like UT.

Comparing a game that's free other than cosmetics to ones which you have to pay for isn't particularly fair. I really don't care about cosmetics so if I was into MOBAs I'd enjoy having every bit of the game that I care about completely free and not being at any competitive disadvantage to the people paying.

just wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas fags. I truly wish you all love and happiness

Fun Fact: Christmas is currently censored on Holla Forums.

We're totally not SJWs though guise, we swear!

And that's fucking rich considering Destructoid did exactly that back in 2012 when they interviewed Anita and little by little started making the site more appealing to millenials.

Wait, what now?

Waiting for those retards to shit on Christmas, so they can get mobbed.

What a bunch of faggots. Funny that they have to deal with the bit by codemonkey being on their board anyways.

Let's compare two pay2play games then. cs:go vs past cs games. In cs:go valve disabled mods completely to force people to buy skins. How exactly is that a okay to do thing.

Just so you know what I mean, in recent source games when you install a mod you don't replace files like you used to. You just drop them into a mods folder. If the server allows mods the game will load your mods. If the server has mods disabled it will instead just load the default stuff. In cs:go they changed this. You don't have this option anymore, the game will simply not let you connect to the servers anymore if you have mods installed, even thought the default files are still there and loading those up is still a option.

Don't you have a job or any income in general? Are you not able to pay a price between 7$ and 30$ for a game? A game being free is not a good thing. It attracts cheaters and other kind of shit players. Why do you think dota and cs:go have such shit communities? Dota 2 is free and played by all the third world motherfuckers and cs:go was sold for 2.50€ at some point.

I'd call them Scrooges, but that's an insult to McDuck.

Who are we harassing today, gamergate?

It is a tad too insane, but IP laws have to be changed. It should have to be renewable every few years, no more than 3, and you must do at least 3 different things with the ip. And an individual must purchase the ip, and at renewal, the prior owner has prefrencial treatment, but it must be bid for.

Indeed

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

(You)

I'm gonna harass
>>>Holla Forums

You and your prostate

"Maybe we shouldn't have poked the bear, gais" probably counts as positive.

YOU IS NOT FOR BULLYING

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/destructoid-owner-i-think-overall-gamergate-is-positive/11218/

Not really positive, mor like realized they fucked up.

Yes.
I'm pretty miserly when it comes to what I allow myself to spend on non-essentials.

archive.is/osT5u

What games do you play? There is no way that you can defend free2play games after playing both those and pay2play games unless you are the cancer yourself.

over 9000 hours in paint

archive.is/T3tuE
archive.is/Yd7xq

Why does this article make him sound like a victim?

That's the point, next their are going to make a article about 9/11 again displaying those terrorists as victims too. Saying something like refugees killed in plane crash.

Started Trails in the Sky recently, also been playing heavily modded XCOM 2

How are you liking it so far, user?

Because whitey is evil :^]

Man, if muslims want to kill so badly, kill our liberals, they will worship you for it.

Remember that the game is mostly about the characters and the worldbuilding. That's its main appeal.

I don't know either of those games. Let me ask it this way, do you own a steam account? How many games do you have on it? Did you play any free2play multiplayer games? If yes, please name those. Do you play any pay2play multiplayer games?

Even going from cs 1.6 to cs:go is a big difference. You can feel the amount of kids and retards rising.

They actually do that too. Didn't a german woman apologizes to refugees after getting assaulted or something like that? And didn't some politicians daugher get killed in Germany, Austria or Switzerland and the father still pushed for them or something like that? I never save those links, I maybe should start doing that.

I recently finished the first one. It was kind of disappointing for me, mainly because I walked into it expecting something different. I kept wondering when the game was going to open up, and it turned out I was halfway through it. Estelle a cute

That all did happen. But I want it to go farther. I want them to manage to attack one of the gated communities and a big celebrity, bonus if its a libshit one.

Jus curious, where did those fake expectations come from? Your own or something else? For some reason that's pretty common and I don't know why.

First Chapter is all characters, worldbuilding and setup. Second Chapter is when shit gets real. Trails of Cold Steel works much the same way.

I am on the final chapter of coldsteel, well about to do the school house

the hell was the point of the side chapter with the characters from the other game

Good taste my dude.

I assume you mean Cold Steel II. The Divertessment is basically to show how shit is going wrong in Crossbell, why Rean's life sucks now and to set things up for Cold Steel 3. The scene was probably more effective if you had played Zero/Ao, though.

Mainly this. I fucking love this game and it seemed to pull on the same strings. I honestly think I would have enjoyed it more if not for me thinking it'd be something else.

Started the second as well, so I hope you're right.

Really not far enough into it to give a fair assessment.

Yes
162 but that's very deceptive because before I got my current job I used to trade steam keys for steam cards then trade cards for keys from a site at a profit. Could repeat that constantly without spending actual money. Quite a few of the ones the site traded off actually dropped cards that were worth more on market than what they were charging for game so led me to activate the game just for the card drops to trade off for more keys.
Duelyst occasionally, I like the gameplay on it but dislike their microtransaction system
Do you play any pay2play multiplayer games?
Not currently, used to play Guild Wars.

I think you are wrong about runescape. Keep in mind that OSRS isn't the same as the runescape you played in 2006. Most of the players know and understand runescape. You will find very few players who are amazed at getting 2k coins or reaching 40 combat. The cash a bond brings doesn't really change much in a gameplay perspective. This is also not the new RS3 I am talking about, which is batshit insane in terms of shitty microtransactions.

While it would probably be possible with cheaper microtransactions, keep in mind that its still a business. Also keep in mind that being expensive is needed for some of the cosmetics to be desirable. You can get a lot of really cheap cosmetics, mostly from the steam marketplace, but many of the expensive ones need to be expensive for people to want them. Think of CS:GO knives. They are mostly a status symbol due to how much they cost. If they weren't as expensive, fewer people would care about them. Part of their value is how expensive they actually are. Some part of the microtransactions business model, especially for cosmetics does rely on these cosmetics not being cheap. It is a necesary part of the business model.

I firmly believe it is not too insane. It is actually insane that we accept intellectual property at all. A brick manufacturer doesn't tell you what to do with the bricks you bought. Why should a game developer tell you what to do with the game you bought? You may think that IP is required because development costs are so high, but the opposite is true as well. Development costs are substantially higher due to IP laws. There is also evidence that without IP laws, sales would actually expand a lot. Its not because its a free version that its the best version of the game. Buying from the developer should be done for reasons like better support and guaranteed lifespan. Not because its the only legal way.
See this book for a better explanation of the problems of intellectual property than I could give you in the limited space and time of a chan comment. It also contains evidence for any claims it makes. It is really a fantastic resource if you want to find the faults of intellectual property.
levine.sscnet.ucla.edu/papers/imbookfinalall.pdf

Most games attract shitters. The only reason why games like CS:GO and Dota have a problem with shitters is because servers are no longer controlled by community members and thus shitters have an easier time. This is partly due to microtransactions, but the same is seen in nearly any other AAA game, even those you buy at full price, where its mainly done for reasons of planned obsolescence as well as doing your bloody best to make players stuck to your own gaming platform. Microtransactions are part of the reason for this, but not the full reason. Cheaters and other kinds of shitters also generally have no problem with games that are paid for. Especially cheaters. Most cheaters will pay for their cheating software, they are almost certainly people that can handle the extra cost of buying the game again every now and then. For more expensive games, the cheat developer often even gives the insurance to its players if they are found out that they will get a new copy of the game (wether or not they do, I don't know, you are dealing with people working in cheating, they might cheat you, who knows). For just shitters in general, they don't often have any problems either. Game developers with full priced games don't often ban people for anything other than cheating. Mainly because its so subjective. Community run servers are the best way to fight shitters and cheaters.

To be honest, Laura and Sara are my favorites, but Fie is very snuggly and I like her as well.

I don't know about that. back in cs and cs:s I had to go to esl and esea to escape all the niggers. Community servers were total cancer were admins kicked you because you owned them or half of the server was suspecting you of cheating.

I'm an hour late but have a merry Christmas anyway you glorious winged faggots.

Thats more liscencing laws, which do need to be scrapped altogether, not intellectual property laws. And there should be laws protecting parody and modification.

I hope they make the vita save or ps3 saves transferable to 3.

Me too. After seeing Sara's new design (kind of) I can't wait to see the others and it would be super lame if we were forced to have Alisa or something. I doubt they'd do that, though,.

I remember buying my first game, it was cs:s back then. Before that I was playing 1.6 and source pirated. And going to the bought version was heaven. See, the pirated versions are full of kids and third world people who can't buy the game either because they are to young or because they have no money. You probably don't have that problem in the usa, but here in EU you would end up with people in your team from countries you never heard of.

And some point I got used to those and they started to be cancer too and I had to switch once again, this time to esl. In oder to play there you had to register to a third party website. This kind of stuff filters idiots out.

Today for me free2play games are as bad as those pirated games from back then.

archive.is/b3GhH

She thick thighs as fug

Man, George Lopez's career is really starting to get into Mel Gibson territory.

Basically he's doing the usual gentrification thing, trying to push existing members out.

Pssst… it's censored precisely because muh-war-on-Christmas types would get triggered

Yea i went with fie in the first and second
Not so much based on her looks but she has the best character and emotions

Laura, Sara and sharon all runners up though

Hell, Pay to Own games like CS:GO still have the same damn problems (I don't play, but my brother does and he never stops bitching about it)
The barrier to entry doesn't matter, it's the accessibility of the game and the prominence that matters.
You've got enough shitters with their parents' credit cards that it isn't a problem for them to gain access anymore.

Carols and Dorati's Nutcracker suite.

Fuck off to 8ch.pl already.

Fie is my waifu. First choose on both games.

*choice

The only thing that changed in that is that there no longer are server admins that can kick you. I did have my share of being kicked by cancer server admins, but quite often you could find a good server where that was not a problem. Even becoming part of the community. While it is very subjective what a good server was, due to the large numbers of servers for more popular games, you could often find one that alligns with your idea of how the server should be run (or even run it yourself).
You are likely still reported by a load of people if you play exceptionally well in non community run servers, its just not as visible to you.

Intellectual property laws are what enforce said licenses. There is still no good reason to protect intellectual property. If you want to protect it, don't share it with anybody else. If not, its not a tangiable thing. You have normal property rights because I can't use my car when you use my car. Its value to the user is gone if its not protected. The same with frequencies, if I broadcast over 1-2mhz, you can't as well or we will fuck everything up. For an idea, which is what games, books, patents, films and what not are, its value does not decrease because I know the same idea as you. Its value to the only seller might decrease due to not having a monopoly, but the same is true for monopolies in actual objects. We all understand that monopolies in actual objects are dangerous, why would this be any different in non physical things? A monopoly overinflates the cost while adding no actual value.
Indeed, we cannot have a IP-less system in our current system. Business models would have to change for sure, and people are afraid of change. But that doesn't mean that IP-less is impossible. The book I linked has many examples of both past as well as current systems where not having IP protection makes for a bigger market and makes more money to the producers, rather than the other way around.

To cite a more current example, the EU did research in IP not too long ago, they wanted to know the effect of IP protection. They did a study between the US and the EU for the database industry. In the US, databases are statements of facts, so they cannot actually be copyrighted. In the EU, they can be copyrighted. What the EU found was that the US database industry was both larger and faster growing than the EU database industry. The main reason why no change was made was just because companies wouldn't like loosing protection.

Monopolies are bad in a capitalistic system, we should fight against them. Intellectual property is really intellectual monopoly.

was George always such a shit? I don't remember any bad things before the election

Is this a fucking joke?

Rixia is probably the curviest Kiseki,

Did you seriously expect better from them?

I don't know at all other boards. The fact that it's exactly what you guys think about them it's scary.

I've insisted than if a product is ever commercially unavailable at MSRP in physical form for a period of time, the right to that piece of intellectual property as a product is to be forfeit.
It shouldn't be a crime to download a commercially unavailable chinese cartoon or vidya game because it was a limited release 5 years ago and you can't buy anywhere unless you want to pay some dickhead on amazon $700 for it.
If you don't sell it, you have no right to tell others to stop distributing it.

He disappeared for however many years due to a health scare, so I suppose he's going to try his hardest to kiss ass and get back to where he was before that.

Can't he just keep being a funnyman like he was before?
It shouldn't be that hard and no ass-kissing should be required.

The only thing they think really matters is economics. Imagine the most "free market would fix every societal problem" libertarian you've ever ran into, they're the exact flip side of that.

watch out for revoltards/sjws what's the difference amiright trying to stir shit against Niche Gamer

How is economics going to fix everything?

Wait… I think I get it.

Rixia is nice, but she is too thick for that intense vagina bone action that fie brings to the table.

Sadly no, most celebrities know they have a very large podium and want to use it to push their worthless political opinions that nobody cares about.

I understand its their right but most celebs should stay neutral on political shit, people pay and watch you cause they want to be entertained, not to hear you preach.

Well when we try to talk culture, you build whole conspiracy theories around us.

Fie also had the lewdest reunion.

I really don't have an issue with them running their mouth about political shit. What I do have an issue with is that most then bitch about being harassed and get cry piece articles when the people they're trying to push their opinions onto argue with them. They want to say whatever they want and not have to deal with any argument against it.

Not really, I agree that capitalism a shit.
See his initial post on the matter.

That guy looks like bitcht tits from fight club kinda.

You mean fucking Metaloaf?

I guess kinda…

Her soft, slight thickness is a choice I'll take over vagina bones any day of the week.

Consumerist culture is the result of a flawed population. It's not a valid critique of capitalism as a system (though there are many other angles you could use).

needs to be faster and shaking

He held hands with Machias as they looked in each others eyes. It was gayer than ffxv looks

I thought his name was Bob.

Why the character models of Trailers of Cold Steel are straight out of late 1990's?

So… What about if we talk about kinks?

What are yours?

Children.

Why not? The late 90s looked alright.
The best animeesque models are from the DBZ: Budokai series.

mindbreak and netori

Early 2000s on the dreamcast maybe.

You don't know what's a model from 1990.

No, that's Tekken you're thinking of.

because handhelds also Falcom focus more on gameplay and story over visuals and I totally dont blame them because their games feel polished as fuck even while not looking top notch

There's also a fat guy named Bob in the Fight Club video game.

There here too

Unless they were actually giving Patreon shekels to the site they're being completely unrealistic.

I can't tell shills apart from revolt guys anymore, so who knows.

>somehow, apologists still manage to crawl out the woodwork to defend it

I suspect paid shilling. Either that, or there's some hardcore sunken cost paychology going on.

*psychology

It needs to go faster, user

I would think that it would be just straight-up mental issues, by this point. I mean, I'm pretty sure people who put thousands into the game are just throwing their hands up and going "yeah, shit's fucked" now.

I'm not so sure. Denial is one hell of a drug.

Yeah he's right tho, we think culture is shaped by from material conditions far more than the reverse. That's one of the things that keeps SJWs away from us too, incidentally.

Well I suppose he develops his point and argues that capitalism necessarily does cause that. Tho I'm curious about what you meant by flawed population. If it's not the material conditions i.e. capitalism that causes that flaw, what does?

My god, you're right! They're completely the same!

My opinion, morels, rules and how they are kept or broken by the community.

Now that I think of it, the closest to Cold Steel models from the late 90s off the top of my head would be the MML series. Even then, the Cold Steel models are a bit too detailed.

Yes, I'm well aware that the very foundation of your ideology is entirely wrong.
Except they agree with you on that so I have no idea why you think that would keep them away.

The shilling against GG and Niche in that thread absurd.

Clothes ripping.

Ultimate one.

Ive seen it against tech raptor and niche a heap lately

Night gaymergays. Merry Christmas tommorow

night faggot, love u nigs

Merry Christmas.

Well, just remember that it's very likely a bunch of perpetually butthurt hipsters who don't have anything better to do during the holidays. You know, like actually spend time with family.

Merry Christmas, user.

I may also be a perpetually butthurt hipster with nothing better to do during the holidays but at least I'm not trying to shill on Christmas. So sad, AGG.

Mistletoe

Merry Christmas GamerGate

Merry Christmas to you too, you miserable bastard

Ayano x Kyouko is best pair.

Gonna link xmas music. If you can remember any decent dadrock xmas music link it to me. No classic rock stations here play xmas music anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs
youtube.com/watch?v=hMhMekfIyos
youtube.com/watch?v=CjaPXihbORk
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HJgCcSUqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI

In that case I agree, it's a problem that can strike any community. There's this nice word for it, "anomie", and it seems to really be ramping up in West for decades.

Dunno man, I'd say that arguing that people living in worse conditions will tend to act worse isn't exactly a radical, partisan notion. Also, SJWs disagree in that they honestly think that culture can completely shape the environment. Idealism instead of materialism. Why do you think they insist on all that imbecility about pronouns and cuss words? To them, it's words that oppress, not material conditions, and this ties in perfectly with their virtue-signaling. It's one of the reasons we insist they're not leftists.

You should be asleep right now.

May all the diggers, artists, and info compilers have a comfy Christmas.
I'm tempted to color this in, despite knowing how shit the drawing will end up.

I'm actually having trouble getting it faster, Maybe some other user could do it.

Id say living conditions do affect culture too, but more on how much food and shelter there is to go around and how much surplus ot lack of surplus there is. The less there is to go around, the more justifiable uncivil acts become.

ezgif.com/speed

People from shit cultures will tend to arrive in shitty conditions. You're putting the cart before the horse. They then continue those same actions yet you blame the conditions.
At least attempt to maintain consistency within the same thread. Also your materialist nature is why I don't even take Holla Forums seriously, you and libertarians really operate from the same framework and there's a reason you are both utterly ineffectual.

?

I was using that. It didn't seem to want to go any faster than that. But this user did it anyway

Yes, and can I add that unless they have the drive to integrate at least half way into the new society they usually harm the culture they arrived at.

Those sentences above might as well be a used diaper since it's so full of shit.

Just like clockwork. "Not muh true communism" but now in a lazy pallete swap version. Hey commiefag, do not mistake this christmas bread's kindness for weakness or stupidity. In the spirit of the season, I say this to you sincerely. Fuck off back to your 8ch.pl and take your shitty memes with you. The only thing communism has ever done correctly was the AK pattern rifle, so again, in the spirit of the season, feel free to fellate the business end of one until it ejaculates hot lead into your mouth.

Merry christmas everyone. I hope all your vidya wishes come true.

I wish Underrail wasn't such a niche title, and the slavs responsible were rewarded properly.

Long as P5 and Automata come out unpozzed I'm good.

I can tolerate shitty memes but the moment they start removing or altering outfits they lost my sale.

Tolerate neither. It's the same as tolerating this shit as long as ITS DRAGON FOR I LOVE YOU and the pickles thing didn't exist.

Forgot to mention changed characterizations also.

Like a sticking a dumb meme where it doesnt belong Ill tolerate but yea I agree with you on this, when the characters doesnt even resemble what they used to be then its shit.

Did you commission this, or did someone else draw this?

Merry Christmas, Anons. Hope you get some of those good games I keep hearing about.

Oh I know what you mean by shit cultures. It's called culturalism. The thing is, culture can be changed, and there are two absolutely perfect examples in Germany and Japan. Believe it or not, they used to be seen like we see BRs. Here, take a look at chapter 9, remove the PDF extension. There was a major cultural shift in both countries caused by industrialization.

But user, consumerism is a very material practice. Sure it has a cultural component, but the basis is material because it revolves around commodities.

Well it's not like anyone but neoliberals prosper nowadays.

I'll own up to Stalin and Mao, but not SJWs. They reject various basic tenets of the left, like materialism, egalitarianism, class struggle and ending privilege. They're the very definition of COINTELPRO bullshit. Also pretend I posted a TRIGGERED image macro.

Is that george lopez the comedian? He looks like shit. I think it is funny how many liberals used to defend Tiger for everything since he was a "Black guy in a white man's sport" which was supposed to be a big deal or something retarded like that, but now they are mad at him.

Are we talking from a standpoint of "great cultures" or just the possibility of change?
I ask because I don't see how the way of the salariman is the pinnacle of human experience.

Tuger aint even black, hes asian last time I checked.

I assumed you were familiar with this character, and I was right. But I did neglect that, I apologize. My main point is that give them an inch and they'll think they're a ruler. Not little shit like changing a reference, like FLCL and Crystal Pepsi, but whole cloth like this and … … … ….

Really it's pretty sad that we're in a state where "it's not that bad" equates to "just let them ruin everything." But that's how it is. Accept one "Do you even lift brah" and the sales mean faggots can just rewrite characters whole cloth

Is the next shitty version of feminism. Meritocracy is better.
And the mask slips.

I am on the second chapter and I still have to deal with Oliver. I want to run around being a gopher bracer and not have a flaming homo poncing around my entire party. He's Holla Forums incarnate, 90% dick, 10% what's happening

Hehehehehehihihihihihohohohoho.
Jesus christ even the wannabe intellectual commies are lazy ass fucks. Make that especially, the wanna be intellectuals. Here, have a heartwarming christmas video that involves actual triggers. Pretend you are Nicolae Ceauşescu on dec 25 1989. :^)

So you'll own up to the greatest mass murderers in human history, buy not retarded children. Fantastic.

It's been exactly 25 years since the fall of the Soviet Union, hasn't it? That's another thing they've got against Christmastime.

Fine, but only because it is christmas.

Now I feel guilty for derailing the thread. Should I just shut up or keep debating? I will follow The People's Will.

The culture shift thing. Like, there are people who like to say that German and Japanese success is due to an inherent part of their culture or even genetics, and a century and a half ago these opinions would have them committed.

These aren't mutually exclusive, user. They can be applied in various degrees and in various scales. And privilege is something real, regardless of SJWs having run the term into the ground.

Seriously man, it's obvious you're taking this personally. Lighten up. It's Christmas.

I said I can't deny they were leftists, I didn't say anything about condoning or supporting them. Besides, be honest, if I disavowed them you would be calling no-true-scotsman on me, wouldn't you?

Next year will be the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution, by the way. God, it's been that long ago already.

Olivert is flagrantly bi-sexual. He'll fuck anything if he thinks its pretty enough. And you better get used to him because he's in every series at least to some extent. He's a cameo in Zero/Ao games and plays a minor but significant role in the Steel games. Not a party member, though, in either.

Not much to derail in a Christmas thread past its bump limit. My, how far Communism has fallen, I'm eager to see what 2017 has in store and it will be fun to see leftism be dragged through the mud even further.

I disliked him a lot at the start
but god but god I changed that opinion hard and now super happy when he shows up in later games

Heh, that is very doubtful.
And there it is, the commietard bingo card is complete.
Mother of pearl, that is the best communist faux intellectualism can muster in current year? An appeal to lighten up, because it's christmas. From a communist apologist. Holy shit I've known 1970's era hippies that would slap your shit for being that faggy. Seriously man, pretend you are nicolae, or elena if you want, and make believe it is christmas in Romania circa 1989. But you know, do it for real. For true leftism.

Didn't Flynt Wu practically had a meltdown when Pacman softballed an interview with it. Can scooby wu last more than 15 min in a bigger televised debate or interview without going full nuclear?

it's just going to claim that all the other congressmen are oppressing it and gets its army of mindless feminist zombies to, i dunno, boycott congress or something?

Or tell a member of the press gallery that he didn't give them permission to take his photograph and try to have them thrown out of the press conference after he was asked about his qualifications.

I wonder though, with Flynt's ability to gain the trust and loyalty of the other literally who crew. What kind of a superwoke superpac army can it assemble. Would Wu go for massive numbers, or a specialized combo of the A-team and Dirty Dozen style super elite Special Forces from San Fran and maybe Portland.

To be fair, it's possible Wu will likely still have long term issues with PTSD, what with surviving an encounter with the Arby's killer. #JUSTICE4SARAH. Also it may still have yuuge mental scars from witnessing the virtual mass sexual assault when it was describing it's horrible experience playing the end of SmashTV. It might have mixed it up with SmashTV with TotalCarnage with completely fabricated memory, but what difference does it make at this point. Truly brave, truly stronk.

:^)

archive.is/R5ADk
archive.is/2dtFU

Hitting journolism

Source: Twitter posts

One can also never underestimate the trauma from working for GW Bush's election campaign.

I cannot love this enough.

If they were white the whole holocaust shit would be useless and jews would lose their minority card.

I finally got my email for gwent beta key. Lots of lag for toaster peeps. Over all good way for me to spend Christmas eve going into Christmas

HON HON HON WEE WEE BAGUETTE
JOYEUX NOËL!

(CHEKT)
For what purpose?

That must have been a harrowing experience for it. IMO if the MSM should ever interview the bravest and stronkest game dev now running for congress, it really should not bring up that subject due to poor taste. Just like it would be in poor taste and very racist (probably) and gross for the MSM to ask if Wu ever knew someone by the name of Lauren Milovy.

(checked)
I am afraid I am unfamiliar with that name.

Literally literally who?

Let's not discuss it any further, since it would be in poor taste to do so. Instead let's talk about something else completely unrelated to anything previously mentioned. Like say, movies. Hey ya like movies, I like them sometimes. Good comedy movies especially, since humor can be difficult to do in many media, so I appreciate a well done comedic movie. Ever seen Ace Ventura, too bad Jim Carrey went bonkers in current year but let's not get too sidetracked. Remember that funny scene when Ace was trying to figure out what is the connection between Finkle and Einhorn, and references another movie called the Crying Game. "Finkle, Einhorn, Finkle, Einhorn!" That was a pretty funny scene IMO.

I wonder if it would be even funnier if there was a third name or personality, not just Finkle and Einhorn. Meh then again I'm just reminiscing about funny movies, you know.

What the fuck you nigger?

Ahh. A LWu sock puppet?

Do your research.

I don'f give a shit about that. Your movie shit was gay and autistic.

"Laces out, Dan!", still an oldie but a goodie of a comedy. :^)

Merry Christmas everyone. What did you get as beautiful presents ? If you have a waifu you degenerate, what did you get her ?

Come on, fam.

Good evening, faggots! So, how's your Christmas so far?

What the hell kinda burger is that ? Actually doesn't look half bad

MY EYES

fucking porchmonkey and your buggy flags

Sweet Jesus, why don't some people fucking think before they post information like that on the internet? I'm not personally afraid of being doxed by the e-cultists because I'll just fucking kill them in self-defense, but c'mon.

I thought
fled from her home before gamergate. Wasn't that the story?

As someone who lives in a very racially diverse city popular with poor immigrants, I can attest that I frequently see women, nonwhites, gays and the disabled publicly dressed down and browbeaten by whites.

Wait, no. In thirty years of living in my city, I have never seen that happen, not a single time.

The fuck is she on about?

Solely on the goodwill of the Ace Ventura movies, have some, baby.

Why are you still using the Halloween theme?

Also, meri kurisumasu fagets.

I bet you still use Tomorrow, faggot

jokes on you I use Dark

That is not much better since you still don't have warm colours on a dark background

Please explain.

burnout fags teamed up with butthurt sjw trying to fuck with things related to GG

Niche Gamer got snubbed by yet another advertiser because their comment sections and forum had become mini-Holla Forums. They decided to finally implement some amount of fucking rules and the shitposter brigade went butthurt as usual. It's 4am all over again.

You know I thought all those gamer stereotypes couldn't be embodied by one person, but Jed proved me wrong.

At first I thought it was intentionally unfunny but then he just continued for seven minutes

Is he trying to be cringeworthy on purpose?

I think his goal is to make what he is saying cringeworthy by saying it in a cringeworthy way, even though it doesn't work that way

he will never make minimum wage

Yeah, he was trying to parodying "bad" gamer stereotypes, by acting as terribly as possible. I think he felt it was hilarious.

Requesting that amazon wishlist of his that includes numerous sextoys and plushies and shit like that

Merry Christmas Faggots! I just got off of an overnight shit now at 7am and going back to work at 3pm.

It's a typical leftist mo when they try and be "ironic" or "own it" but instead they end up just holding up a mirror to their faces and projecting.
Embed related is not made by Holla Forums to perfectly describe libshits but was in fact made by an assravaged leftist cuck trying to "own" insults thrown at him.

He's doing an ironic shtick but in such high levels we can't fully appreciate due our low levels of wokeness

he's making U$18 bucks now

Holy shit

Fuck, that's the one, thanks hunon.

Yes precisely. You first bash materialism and then promote it. Materialism is cancer period.

cs:go is basically free2play considering how cheap it was sold and the fact that many people got a free copy.

Has Jim done shit to patch things up?

Why can't he just admit he overreacted about the whole livestream incident? I know he's a much smarter and sensible man than that.

Dude he doesn't give a crap about it, GG isn't for the kool kidz anymore. Once every group of 13yo ebin trolley noticed it wasn't about trolling trannies they decided to poison the well everywhere and now people don't want to be associated with GG anymore, at least openly

I could nitpick a thousand things with this chart…

I found the term 'timey-wimey'

I mean just so much makes ZERO sense.

GG is literally just about fighting all the fucking corruption and anti-consumer bullshit shitting up our interests in favor of retard nonargument identity politics, starting with videogames and branching out gradually.

He believed in that. So why the fuck did things end up this way when we should all be on the same fucking side? Just because of a fucking disagreement on how to do things?

Well done. Andy merry christmas

He got butthurt because some people were criticizing him. He was part of a trolling group were the main head had a crisis of conscience and distanced himself from it - one of their victims allegedly suicided. Since Jim is an ebin trolley he would never allow anything remotely like being tone policed, that's why he threw a fit

It's the only way they can even keep their narrative alive at this point, being cringeworthy faggots and lie that that's how gamers act.

There's not enough art of Shiranui as the slave ninja. In fact, is there any that isn't the official VN sprite?

Funny how no one brings up this part when it's clearly the obvious explanation for everything.

He is talking to normal people about how bad sjw's are. We need popular people like him to spread this message.

We just need more like say, diverse people, especially those that normalfags can relate to. We don't need solely clowns calling out other clowns.

Well, Kayne supports trump and they hate him now.

This is why archive.is a thing.

In the same vein, this guy with almost a million followers replied to that same vid

You should probably leave archive.is for entire websites and use Tweetsave for Twitter instead

When that retard accuses anyone of "hurrassment" for saving all the worst shit its spewed, I'm gonna to erupt.

still use archive for important tweets though since we never know when jewbones will throw a fit and shut down the whole site

I lost a ton of respect for that guy after the shitfit her threw over trump/pence
Good to see he's at least not entirely cucked
i only know him from dunkey's vids but its… mildly amusing

I want to cum inside Anita

archive.is/1go8I

It's truly suspicious how much the media backs him and how many articles are dedicated to him. Also, with RepClark, did we create a villain? Did her desire to fight "harassment" only come because of Wu, and by extension, gamergate?

BOOM

get fucking rekt nerds

Clark's connected to Zoe, not Wu.

Also yes I realize what that article says but the article is likely inaccurate. Remember that Clark and Quinn basically double teamed that Stolen app to shake them down to pay Quinn a consulting fee. Also Zoe is the one that went to DC and met up with her, not Wu.

>Implying it wouldn't be more interesting to have rape hentai about her now

Will any drawfags just have Tracer fucked into ahegao to turn her into another Holla Forums's fucktoy mascot?

holy shit, blown the fuck out, time to #closethegays

I think you're right actually, I think there's even a picture with Clark and Zoe

Holy fuck, is "she" really retarded?

Wanna have some fun? Give her political opponents those John Flynt comics so they can ask her, in a public forum, why she plagiarized the character designs for her game.

Fucking idiots.

That'll just increase the amount of porn.

someone should draw tracer getting fucked straight just ti piss them off.

Nice try, anyone that didn't see a nublizzard game being pozzed from a mile away is a fucking ididot.

Fucking what? That's an insult? For real? This is the best they can do to parade Tracer as a token and insult Japanese female gaming icons? REALLY NOW?!

Media connections, and he's probably bribing people with his patreon bux.
Good lord though, every picture makes him look more and more like a man

Tracer was gay as fuck long before Blizzard made it canon.

Funny how the majority of porn (I've seen) of Tracer is lesbian and then they go "lol ur wifu is gay silly nerds".
Who gives a shit (besides them).

But you don't understand dawg, Blizzard is being progressive and sticking to the patriarchal heteronormative dudebros with this move, XD
Take that gabergrotols, you have to find another anime girl to masturbate to, because this one is ours, teehee.

Reminder: You're all a bunch of beta losers that would love to stick your dick in a tranny's surgical flesh trap doors

They will literally never let go.
And all of it because they were too autistic to fuck off when being told to and could stop sperging out until the big boys almost got involved.

Merry Christmas

God bless the faggots, they try

Or-… orientalist?
You… you mean the british girl with the dyke hair, the pale skin, and the round eyes isn't white?
what is going on

On Christmas

what is gilda then?

Merry Christmas Gamergays

Gilda is not for waifuing, she's for petting

>she's for bullying

Fixed.

There are laws to protect the mentally handicapped, user.

Retards have needs too.

Bullying is wrong tho!

Anything to get out of actually working, huh, John?

Did >she ever delivered all the promised rewards to the patreons? I think there were some stuff yet to be delivered. Also what happened to that "update" that >she was thinking about charging people again for, since it took just as much time and effort as the main game

Oh yeah, that's a $5 DLC.

Oh, and I forgot, he's charging iOS users again for the update.

Merry Christmas, lads.

Its over, devs are not pandering to us anymore, I guess I will make knitting my hobby now.

My absolute favorite part of this Wu shit, is that >she decided running for a government position was a good idea, when >her entire shtick for the past two years is "harassment." If he showed his belly to the wolves any harder, they'd see his spinal cord.

This is why I embrace my anger and loathing.

It'll come in handy eventually.

Well, yes. He can't afford not to. His entire existence is one of ego and inflating it as far as he can. Claiming harassment, saying 'do you know who I am?!', going with the literally whos and main stream media, all of it feeds upon his ego. In a way, the escalation of it is like someone who desperately needs their fix. He cuts off his dick and claims he's a girl for attention, makes a shitty game and claims he's a great game designer and uses fake threats to get more attention. Now, he is going for a big seat in politics and win or lose will use that for attention.
And thats what he'll get. Attention. So much attention that he may very well choke on it.

I know this is horrible of me but I'm really looking forward to his campaign.

I think most of us want to see that trainwreck in action.

I look at it the same way as someone who knowingly walks into a bad situation thinking it will turn out well just because they are who they are. The warning signs were there. He got caught several times. A quick review of past situations would show he can't hold a interview without looking crazed. If he wishes to walk into a meat grinder and won't stop for anyone, why feel pity for him?

XSeed provides more insight into localization through their Q&A blog

xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/154832846575/end-of-the-year-question-extravaganza-blog-1

I just want to watch one of these things, let alone one of the worst, absolutely suffer.

Also they state it costs a LOT of money and time to submit a game to ESRB. And if they have to resubmit it for any reason, it costs even more.

Is it just me or do ratings boards need overhauling or outright death?

Oh, this should be fucking great.

I already heard that the faggot who supported removing ages is the one who keeps the other shits in check.

I hear so many conflicting accounts about this. At this point, I'm pretty sure the debate can be summed up as "the ESRB are the original gatekeepers."

Not even that, we usually critique their ideas like actual seekers of truth, not them unless its for the toppest of kek.

Hue.

Yes. Yes to it all, even the pic.

If I were swimming in money I'd have too many figurines to count.

nichegamer.com/2016/12/25/christmas-themed-selvaria-juliana-figurines-will-melt-icy-heart/

Mee too.

I don't know how are the burger elections but if Wu were trying politics in my country he would probably be elected. Also if Wu gets in then we will start to see much more cronyism and shit but this time with your money. You can expect every tranny and uber liberal pundit endorsing Wu so they can keep the door wide open for their schemes

Its doubtful that he wins, even if he does win he won't have much power in the House as part of the minority party.

Get better taste.

I wish Raita would draw more Alicias to make figures from.
Or just any Alicias in general.
Guess she's just too flat for him.

Fucking trash them. It's black and white bullshit that Valkyrie Drive is M just for titties, anyways.

She got big boobs in the ending.

Tom's a tiny bit of a faggot but on this one he's not. He was saying that he'd quit if they increased the characters' ages, instead they offered to just omit the ages which he went along with.

ESRB is cancer.

Not raita big, though.

I wish there were more Raita art and figures in general. He needs to do more games

Agreed.

Indeed, and if you need ages for most of the senrans instead of using the info they give in game like their year at school you have issues with basic math.

Almost forgot to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Better him than fucking Squall and we all know they'll never make a Ramza one.

Laguna would be pretty good though

Thank nintendo for creating it.

Dear Lord!

Thats lower than it once was. 100 yen used to equal an american dollar.

to be fair if companies didn't create it themselves the government would have

There's a fucking bear sticking his head in through the window.

user, please.

That's an Inuit man you racist.

Yep. You use playasia too?

Another tuesday, well other than the last tuesday of the month.

Wasn't it both nintendo and the american goverment.

Yeah, but more so amiami because they give pre-order discounts all the time. Cdjapan and nin-nin games are bretty decent too, especially their point systems pretty much ends up paying for the shipping every 3 or 4 orders.

It was nintendo that set up the entire thing.
Sega was making a killing with uncensored Mortal Kombat and was about to curbstomp snes the fuck out, when nintendo literally pulled "think of da children" in front of the congress in an attempt to slow sega down.

Offtopic but where is everybody? Not right now - it's xmas I know. Boards are getting very slow and there's a noticeable decrease in PPH. Josh's pigchan is gone and endchan is even deader, so are people actually returning to cuckchan? Is there any other place where the kool kids are gathering?

Here's a fun fact, you don't need to get your game rated to be put on steam, i'm not sure if it's the same on GOG.
Yet another reason why PC is superior. minus all the crapware valve allows on it's service, they really need some quality control.

Every christmas it gets more noticeable how many normalfags are actually here because the site just fucking dies

I blame Hillary. Companies like Nintendo only did after politicians like her forced them to.

Because it's Christmas, tomorrow will also be slow but it will pick up after that.

Are you underaged? Serious question, not even joking or trying to be an asshole.

It's weird, the site had way more posters back when it was freezing or down. It's being a while things are stable but no noticeable increase in traffic though

Less than one and half year until wizard. And yes, Hillary, Lieberman and all their cronies were using Mortal Kombat (among other games) as pressure and threatening to start bans if they didn't come up with a strict ratings board.

Fine, coerced and threatened them then. Both ninty america and the american gov are complicit.

They were forced, the US government gave the industry an opinion they couldn't refuse either govern themselves or the US government would do it for them.

Howard Lincoln was more than happy and cooperative during the entire thing.
He did not look like someone being coerced or threatened.

btw WW3 might start at any moment

>>>Holla Forums8599370

You can be hapily cooerced. Noa was always cancer and no one disagrees.

READYING OVEN FOR BAKING

No, ayyyyliens

hello anons, how was your Christmas lunch?

If all this current year shit turns out to be some fucking MGS tier keikaku to split the world into chaos and perfectly set the stage for WWIII, I fucking swear.

Sheeit, fumblefingered that one.
READY AT 700 OR WHEN REACHES LAST ROW OF CATALOG
Title: Sega Santa Shiro Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu-MEtmLVU
Uploaded on Sep 5, 2009

Either way today goes, merry christmas anons.

>>>Holla Forums8600250
The fire rises.

Holla Forums you mad man, you meme murdered again!

>tfw asked for a wired xbone controller
the dpad looks decent and my old logitech's right bumper is stuck in
>tfw got the xbone gow package
Can't complain
Also got the fucking flu from my father gets me out of going to see family today though
Merry fucking christmas, god i love this day, even if the past week has been utter shit

Filling, speaking of which yesterday as I was leaving tescos after finishing up my Christmas food shopping I passed a guy in a BLM shit, in Ireland.

There are no fucking blacks in Ireland.

remember to buy the only reason to buy an xbone

It's a Scalebound machine, not a Raiden V machine.

Scalebound's also on PC and judging by how terrible the framerate on the xbone was I wouldn't buy one just for that game.

So it's still shit with absolutely no games.

Scalebound is multiplat technically. Raiden V can only be played on the xbone.

An xbone is a dedicated Raiden V home arcade unti

Even Microsoft has given up on it, they're porting everything to windows in the hope idiots will downgrade to windows 10, they get more money selling user data then they do from game sales.

I got robutts. I am the new marche. I must take a furry waifu and deny she is a furry :^]
I also got an evangelion revoltech. and after 5 minutes have to repair it.

But there are niggers, potato niggers.

>>>Holla Forums8599717

Merry Christmas anons.

Has anyone else shitposted in that unpopular opinions thread completely derailed into pizza?

What can I do to save that doxxed user and his family from getting fucked by the IRS? He just made a mistake.

I did not fucking need this on Christmas.

What?

wait what happened?

See

Once it's on the internet you can't do much about it. All you can do is ask some hotpocket to remove it but now that attention got brought to it there's probably a couple more assholes who saved the pic and will start posting it again

Oh god I completely forgot about that image. Why the fuck would anyone want hair that looks like an oil spill?

Don't even normalfags hate Win10?

Also it's an example of how people should think before saying whatever comes to their mind. Anons aren't your friends and a portion of them wont think twice before fucking you up given the chance

You don't like crazy hair colors? Why do you hate LGBTBBQP people you bigot?

I'm asking what to do about the IRS. I know how scary those fuckers can apparently be.

Some do, others are beaten wives about it: "maybe it will get better. It does not want to be mean to me."

I still have the pic open, I can feel the power rushing to my head

as someone with a hair fetish, dyed hair makes me nauseous completely serious

mostly mad because it installed without there permission

Well, the internet is full of dicks, that's why you have to protect your anonymity at all costs. Especially now because the internet is full of sjw's and all kind of scum.

I should have posted the related Censored Games video.

The only one who should even get his ass nailed is his boss as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately that'd undoubtedly get him fired regardless for keeping that under wrap, but at least his relatives and coworkers wouldn't have to he fucked for it.

I know I care too much about people I don't even know and that makes me a bit of a hothead, but trying to help stop all the bullshit people just put up with is one of the very things that makes me so passionate about this consumer revolt fighting back against this fanatical political witchhunt bullshit. I'm so fucking sick of all the powerlessness.

amazon.com/clouddrive/share/RT6obNAXlI3QAjIq30boJRqLZbkioF5qsjatxQxCl1?_encoding=UTF8&mgh=1&ref_=cd_ph_twtr_share_link

Christmas Liru.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Nice.

EIGHT YEARS

Wonder if there'll be mass suicide on the day of his swearing in.

Doubt it but expect another round of riots.

That is so very petty.

That would be nice.

tbh fam it was cut for time so they could put commercials in.

LOL petty faggots

I wanna be a kid again

Oh user…

Still glad I don't have a waifu.

Is there some kind of graph I can try tweeting to mombot?

we already slack on a daily basis, what makes you think we would have any new graphs on christmas day?

Thanks Codemonkey

On other news this general is homosexual

Holy fuck.
I think I'm going to pay for Liru now.
Seismic deserves it.

maybe you want to contribute with something else other than bigotry?

what does it do? I just hit it too…

You now have those posts screen-capped in a nice picture.

I don't think it works too well for a lot of posts though

fuck meant screencap not capture
thats it going to bed

it gave me an error and had to reload the page. ..

it seems to be bugging out right now

Ok because it's christmas, here's a gift to all the marketing research fags in advertising. A fictional composite backround for those characters in the pic, based on years of observation and interaction in workplaces, arcades, net cafes, and everyday life. So you can be more accurate in your advertising instead of trying to wish for a unicorn to appear. Starting from the viewer left to right.

-Laneeqwa, ethnicity african-american female aged 18-24+
She is not unaware of vidya, but she is likely to be more interested in social media and the latest smartphones and smartphone accessories. That and maybe strollers for her many offsprings.

-DeCrond, ethnicity african-american male aged 18-24+
Assuming he is not in jail or running from the totes rayciss poh-poh, let's just say DeCrond here is actually a goodboi who goes to school and dindu nuthin to attract law enforcement. He's quite aware of vidya, you just have to find out what type he's interested in. He usually likes fightan games, or sports, or popular FPS. Possible crossover fan of a japtoon called "Dragon Ball Z", "Attack On Titans", and "Naruto".

-Jhndal Mumbay Alqaey'hayyyad. ethinicity: ???(if info is used in the UK and EU please classify as "Asian" under ethnicity) aged 24-36+
Jhndal is a wild card, he can either be a minnow, a salmon, or a whale in terms of amount spent on vidya. This is not necessarily related to the ethnicity but likely due to his age, employment length and status, marital status and disposable income level. He can rival the oriental youth in terms of arcade spending, up to the hundreds and even thousands, and in earlier era even skill level. He can occasionally be found in some net cafes, playing CS:GO (Jhndal always picks Terrorist for some reason, while eating some strangely spiced snack), or TF:2, or WoW, MMORPG type games. The older ones sometimes goes for GSG types, and turn based games. On console he likes Destiny, the Batman games, though his tastes can be varied and eclectic to pin down. On PC if he is a minnow he would buy the shittiest prebuilt machine, while as a whale he would drop cash on custom liquid cooling and LED lit case fans. Though in recent times his white male counterpart is shunned by current year marketer, recent trends indicate a possible return of "The Daddy Archetype".

-Aneighta Kwim (no ethnicity or gender or age listed due to recent legal rulings)
If vidya is like baseball, Kwim is the ultimate fan. But it doesn't really go to the stadium much even though it has been given a free seasons pass by the Professional Sports Writers Association. It does have many accessories and accoutrement to signal to others how big of a fan it is, or a prosumer level fan. Kwim may even be seen around AA teams or hanging around various owners or scouts. Their actual spending amount on vidya remains murky, similar to Laneeqwa, on a primal level Kwims tend to see the world in social status hierarchy and are heavily invested in social media, and social media standings. Recent trends indicate this might be a bubble or Dutch Tulip phenomenon. Many marketers are infatuated with Kwims as a symbol of how socially aware or awake they are, perhaps to signal to others of their virtue. Whether this will remain so in 2017 should be carefully looked at. Kwims in recent times have shown a tendency to drive away many other customer bases, and Kwims increasing notoriety brings questionable value and cachet to your brand or product.

UPDATED MEMO FROM MANAGEMENT
All marketers disregard previous info about Kwim, it has come to light that Aneighta Kwim is practically a patreon saint and has been unfairly slandered and libeled by a group of online terrorist who calls itself KOBS. Always refer and defer to a senior PR and HR dept staff before writing or saying anything about Kwim. When in doubt, ALWAYS REFER AND DEFER TO PR AND HR.

What did the Christmas elf bring to you, user?

Some good eats mostly.

Just food that I cooked.

Didn't get anything as presents. Feels a little bad, man.

gift cards mostly. I'm just happy to have been with my family.

Chubby elf.
>>>/a/598303

5 video games, a 64gb vita memory card, 2 t-shirts, a lottery ticket for tomorrow, 50 psn fun bucks, a Trump bumper sticker and some junk food that's hard to get over here.

And a decent set of repeating dubs apparently. Checked.

same goes for you my dub buddy

a 20 euro steam gift card

the left on twitter is going insane because they think the rnc compared Trump to Jesus. I think this might be the stupidest thing I have seen all year. I know a lot of really stupid things happened this year but the shear amount of bullshit and people acting like they know their shit just pisses me off.

Das lewd.

Nothing vidya-related, but then again, the only wishes I made were for the Alien Anthology and John Carpenter's The Thing On DVD (as well as a bottle of Amarula liqueur).

Have too much backlog and too little time for vidya games.

Also some kind of weird wrist leather armband from my younger sister which is shaped like the infinity symbol when worn as intended, but I'm sure this is just a coincidence.

Right?

What is it with japs and KFC? Seismic is a pretty cool guy though. He even comes here sometimes.

Might have something to do with the "Curse of the Colonel", where Japanese hooligans broke and threw a Sanders statue into a river after a baseball game.

elderly parents got me a six-pack for some reason– but that should make for a comfy evening

Bunch of reason, most important ones; easiest and cheeapest way to get a christmas dinner in the city and The Colonel curse.

Exactly what I expected.
It's actually very _comfy_.

dough is in oven ready at 700

man stop being a faggot

How do you do fellow kids?

You forgot to sage downboat fellow gaymore. :^)

having a special christmas, user? parents proud of you?

pic somewhat related to your vid.

Will the next thread be dedicated to Pepe, aka the Grinch in a ski mask, holding a gun?

Pfft user, thats so not current year

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

last for benis

archive.is/stOQk

Once again, nice bookend. How was your Christmas?