youtube.com/watch?v=ktXP2OezomA

youtube.com/watch?v=fkN9OBVHX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=7swFXDbxegw

crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/kh2_patches.html

>I'm lost, how does happen and who is
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlF9spMkYqY

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-2-5-ReMIX-PlayStation/dp/B01M32FMUL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482617627&sr=8-2&keywords=kingdom hearts
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue/dp/B015HAL2OA/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1482617654&sr=1-2&keywords=kingdom hearts 2.8
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-2-5-Coming-to-Playstation-4-6558
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Digital-Wallpaper-Released-7944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i kinda want a ps4 to play 2.8 & 3

Does the ps4 remake collection thing have all the games I need or is it missing a bunch of games?

Next year for sure user! Why don't you play Ground Zeroes in the meantime, coming next month?

That's basically why I have one outside of bad PC ports

All of them, just 2 in movie forum for plot info only (358/2 days and Coded). Days is really bad as a movie and Coded is ok but much better as a game so eh. Still all you NEED is there.
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-2-5-ReMIX-PlayStation/dp/B01M32FMUL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482617627&sr=8-2&keywords=kingdom hearts
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue/dp/B015HAL2OA/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1482617654&sr=1-2&keywords=kingdom hearts 2.8

it literally has everything needed to get you up to speed, and then some.

>Movie based on KHx exclusive to remake
>what happens to aqua after BBS exclusive to remake

My friend got one simply to play KH3, i cant get one just to play one game i'm also broke and jobless

Take your friends PS4, convince him that it has no games.

Just ask your friend to get 2.8 and leech. Easy.

I moved, were in different countries. I'm still tying to convince her to give me her psp since it has no charger/homebrew and like 3 games

Well user…

What about the PS3? Or am I better off emulating?

Emulating. PS3 versions are balls. 1.5 is tolerable but 2.5 almost ruins kh2fm

Reminder that you can use 60 fps patches for emulated games, while ps3 one is locked at 30.

They're a bit glitchy in some cases sadly. The PS4 ports are also gonna be 60 though so thats good.

I'm trying, its harder to get a decent one than it sounds

Being Aqua is suffering.

Being any of the original girls not named Kairi is suffering

There are like 3 of them. The rest are shitty palette swaps.

Erased from existence until anyone who can remember her can only do so vaguely
Watches her friends fall apart, saves one and ends up trapped in the realm of darkness for her troubles. I'm certain her realizing how badly saving Terra screwed things for everyone else will be a source of more suffering
Trapped in the backseat of Kairi's mind
Will never ever be relevant

you forgot Selphie, you faggot.

I did forget Larxene though
Will only exist to balance out the testosterone of any group she ends up with, if she doesn't disappear entirely

Xion is a dude.

Palette swap
ok
palette swap
irrelevant butterface
Literally the best girl. Too bad she's dead.

I actually sympathize user trust me

I can't stop listening to this OST

Larxene was fucking great, good engaging villain who actually had a presence, the CoM XIII members were way better villains then the 2 ones.

Then again, KH2 in general was a bit of disappointment, especially with how "BHK" was hyped up to be more of Deuteragonist rather then a tutorial, and it is still a fun game, the theories back then REALLY missed the mark.

But that's wrong. Brownhaired terra isn't xehanort. When he merges e gets white hair and terra becomes armor

the proof is in the pudding.

We only have 60 fps trailers, so there is hope.

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-2-5-Coming-to-Playstation-4-6558

They say they're going to be, but I understand if you're scared they'll actually be like 45 unlocked. The other ports had 60FPS menus and super locked 30 for gameplay so I don't doubt they're optimization skills of PS2 games at least. Yet.

It's not hard to be a higher number than 0

Marluxia was supposed to be a girl if a remember, but Nomura realized having both of the traitors be women would imply things he didnt want to imply.

Ugh, guys, i fucked up.
So i've never played KH before but i saw 2 guys selling each of the remixes for real cheap, so i ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 for PS3. So, i got 2.5 but the other guy said he couldn't send it immediately, so i wait. After 3 WEEKS of waiting, he finally calls about sending the damn game but he then tells me that he tested it and it doesn't fucking work.
So can someone tell me if getting 1.5 is worth it or should i just play the original on the ps2. Don't worry, my ps2 is chipped so i can just pirate that shit but i kinda wanted to play that with prettier graphics and higher resolution.

You have a PS4? if so wait for the ports of 1.5 and 2.5 to that in March.

Negative, i only have ps3.
Should i bother with the originals or just go for 1.5?

1.5 is fine yeah. Though I'd recommend emulating the GBA version of Chain of Memories personally. PS2 version feels a bit more awkward to play.

That they were lesbians? Because that would be pretty hot.

Actually, 1.5 is more worth than 2.5, because 1.5 fixes a lot of shit the original PS2 game, not even the final mix, did, like a dynamic camera, and an official release of final mix in the west, so if you went and pirated KH in PS2, you'll get either the watered down west release or the japanese final mix.
GET 1.5 FAG
Also, if you have a modded PS2, why the fuck you don't have a CFW PS3?

First of all, nice get.
Second of all:
I would have but i was bought a ps3 by my parents and it was a ps3 that cannot be cracked, i was thinking about selling it and buying a ps3 that can be cracked tho.

Best course of action.

I assume its easy to crack it tho? Just downgrade and install cfw and it will play pirated stuff? I don't care about online.

Sort of. At this point, is far better to buy an already "cracked" PS3. It's hard to find a brand new or uncracked PS3 that can be cracked. I assume that you already know about what serials you should be looking for it to being downgradeable. The downgrade process is kind of delicate, so it's better if someone else do it for you, since you need to open your PS3 and use a flasher.
Once you have the CFW, then yes, it's as easy as mounting the game's iso, and play it. You might want to get an eternal HDD, but other than that and the downgrade itself, it's piss easy. Refer to this thread

Alright then, i know that there are a few people around that sell cfw ps3s. I am gonna miss my old bad boy tho, would kinda feel sad selling him.
That and despite not being much of a multiplayer guy, i will miss Uncharted 2 multiplayer cause it was actually kinda fun. Too bad i am a poorfag so i can't just have 2 of them at once.

Nah nothing like that. Maybe he just caught a deep rooted fear of women betraying him sneaking into his writing.

You can play online with CFW, no risk involved.

Really? No risk? No extra bullshit needed to be done?

Well, yes, there's extra bullshit, and it's a little tedious, but it can be done quickly.

As long as we can agree Xion is the cutest and most feminine

Never forget how Pinnocioh being a puppet with a heart in KH1 foreshadowed the replica program that created Rikuplica and Xion

Never forget we were supposed to go to Pinocchio's world in 358 for that exact reason

Maybe it's better that way

Imagine if Days played like Coded or KH2. That'd be a sick game.

Never had problems with it.

are you niggers trying this hard because it's christmas?

You get punished from going into drive forms if you don't pause buffer. That sucks and shouldn't happen. Plus there's instances where Final Xemnas' reaction commands can just not show up. Not to mention those weird pauses before certain organization fights.

This is all due to terrible load times because you couldn't fully install the game collection as it wasn't allowed to be available digitally

Beautiful

I think Days is the only game I feel disappointment by. Probably the best concept in the series just destroyed by it's platform

What's the best version of simple & clean?

Rising Sun

I really like 2.8's mix honestly

I'd say it turned out pretty well all things considered
I just wish they had let the absolute mad man do his 358 missions instead of 93

Imagine if days had actually gotten ported instead of being made into a movie for 2.8

Is there any infograph of how to get into this trainwreck of a series?
Of all the long running franchise in existence I feel like this deserves it the most.

Play 1
Play 2
Play BBS
Wait for 3
The rest is licensed fan fiction.

I don't know why people always ask this. You just play them in release order like any other series.
You can play the collections when the come to PS4 or emulate.
Just make sure you're playing Final Mix versions when you can.
So
1 Final Mix
Chain of Memories (i prefer GBA but PS2 version is fine)
2 Final Mix
Days Walkthrough (play if you want of course)
Birth By Sleep (Final Mix is not necessary here)
Re:Coded (you can skip this but I think it's super fun to play honestly)
Dream Drop Distance

How so?

Is it coming to pc? (This is very important buy/no buy factor)
Will it have male or female protagonist? (This is also very important buy/no buy factor)

Is there something I'm missing here? How are they Xehanort?

The one from the latest trailer? That one is fucking shit.

2.8 will have Aqua, and you can play dress up with her. Considering there's going to be at least 7 keyblade wielders in 3, I'll be disappointed if you can only play as Sora. I wanna main Lea.

If only she was mute.

All of KH is cringy as fuck. Why would I start giving a shit now? Also, I said I wanted to main Lea, not Aqua. You asked about whether "it" would have male or female protagonist, but you didn't specify whether you meant 2.8 or 3 so I just answered you question for both. Considering your pic related and that you asked that question despite the vast majority of the games having nothing but male protags, I assumed you were a waifufag and thought the dressup factor was relevant to you.

No. I just hate female protagonist when they can talk.

That's plot relevent. KH2 does an ass job explaining what sora did in between the two games. You're being retarded.

Play them in release order. KHDays can be played/watched before or after KH2 though. With the three HD collections you're set.

Because people are lazy dumbasses who don't want to put effort into a series, instead they see it and say "Tha'ts cool and people have fun playing it. I want to have fun playing it!" and decide to pick up a game in the series and just bitch and moan when they don't like it because they haven't developed an appreciation for it like everyone else.

KHDDD.

You're outta luck bub

Here's a timeline, but just play them in the order of the collection, or just release order.

Play KH3D.

Do you hate Aya Brea?

kys

user, Metal Gear timeline is as fucked and senseless, but I still don't see autists complaining on Holla Forums about it. I guess that they complain about Kingdom Hearts because of Disney and cringe. I understand that, but there are series with similar autism.

Well, i haven't played a Metal Gear apart from MGS on PS1, and never plan to. Thanks for strengthening my resolution to never touch KH or MGS sequels.

It's alright, user. Enjoy your simple life like the disgusting normalfag you're.

Thanks, i will.

You could at least play Revengeance. Other than a couple of minor plot points it is entirely standalone.

Why can you not enjoy crazy convoluted by fun stories. Is your brain small?

Anons, I missed the KH series earlier in it's existence and all the 1.5, 2.8 stuff is confusing. I heard that the collection of KH is coming out, does it have everything so it would be easy to play in order and all on one disc?

Yes. Read ITT, fag. There's already a collection on PS3, with everything in relative order. As everyone already said, the best way to play is in release order.

See
you faggot.

There's Ground Zeroes coming out next month which has a movie, a demo and 3d, then we get KH4 in March

7 numbers that equal 13. They fucking planned this.

Like it can't be a coincide right?

NOPE.
ITS NOMURAS GOOD OL BLACK MAGIC.

Buckle up for kh3 you fags

I can't, Nomura stole all the belts.

Really makes you think…

Aqua is best girl

He also had Versus XIII pulled out from under him and butchered.

Is Nomura being bullied at S-E now?

Trust me, he's being heavily Nomura'd

not bad

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Digital-Wallpaper-Released-7944

Wallpapers for those interested

Amazing

I'll be really fucking disappointed if we have 7 keyblade wielders in 3, and you can only play Sora.

Does anyone know if Ground Zeroes will include the bit from the secret episode of BBS? Seems like it would be a decent idea to show the same level but in the new engine

It takes place right after it yeah. It basically is that segment.

Well I meant I was hoping that segment was in there as well, especially since Red-eye is easy enough to be a tutorial boss
It's probably what happened in the vita game anyways

The demo we're getting was supposed to be a full fledged vita game, but it got scrapped when the vita bombed

I know that 0.2 was going to be a thing but they scrapped it. Did not know it was gonna be for Vita. Are people just assuming it be because it was out and would complete the handheld "collection" so to speak?

Can't find the exact interview, but that's what Nomura said, though I'm just guessing the low sales part

Yeah I thought they scrapped it because it was too small to be it's own game, hence the demo. Could've been both I suppose.

I thought it was going to be its own game, but they made it smaller for the demo
Although this would mean we're about to get a massive exposition dump

Wow, thats really depressing, the vita coulda used that game a long with actual support

You can't make accusations like that without evidence

He's the clone of a guy.

There is literally not a single pic supporting this theory of yours. I want fags and their enablers off this board

Did you not play Days? He/She is a Sora replica.

He is a replica of Sora. technically, it doesn't have genre, since it's genre is defined by the person that looks at it. Xigbar saw Ventus. I dunno what Xaix saw.

Is 3 out yet?

It's been a decade or so hasn't it?

The appearance is defined by the who looks at it, we don't have an evidence the body actually changes.

What did Satan mean by this?

Based on Sora's memories of Kairi. Unless Sora was shitposting on Holla Forums behind his parents' back he shouldn't assume she has a feminine dick

No, that's only how Roxas sees her because his heart and hers had sex when he became a heartless. Everyone else sees her as a blank or as Ven. It's an illusion.

user, she is a puppet. It can be like a Barbie's crotch there for all we know. Also, since the puppet was actually based on Sora, there's a high chance that she might have a penis.

Well, true. Unless Sora spied on Kairi naked, it will be a blank spot there. She probably doesn't even have nipples.

FEMININE BEST GIRL BENIS

That's her default form because she has Sora's "most important memories" inside her his memories of Kairi

Well I would imagine even if he hadn't seen Kairi naked before he could still picture it. He's not on Goku's level of knowledge when it comes to women

Please do not stick inappropriate things on best

Her defualt form is only Kairi BLACK because of Days she's seen from Roxas' perspective. If Axel was the main character we would've seen a hooded member the whole time. That's how she was to everyone else (except Xigbar who knew Ventus rather well). Under the hood she was slowly becoming Sora, as that was her purpose. Hence the end of the game when she reveals it. She has multiple "puppet" forms during her boss battle are similar to the female dance nobodies from KH2.

The replica project was a failure. Vexed was a fool to think he could create unconscious human life.

Day 74: Xion's Face
Author: Axel
Honestly, I never got why Roxas was so crazy about Xion. I know they both joined up around the same time, and they're both rookies, but how do you get so close to somebody who hides their face all the time? Well, I saw it today. All of a sudden, No. XIV up and takes off… her hood. Xion is a girl, and she looks just like Naminé.

So she started to take that form to him at some point, and to him it was Namine. Neat as heck. Remember even Roxas only saw a hooded person before she revealed himself to her. She's a Sora related memory vaccumn. Trying desperately (unintentionally) to replace Soras's existence. Sora's existence was to complicated to replicate. As is all life

Yes, but 3D, and the ending of Re;Coded go a step further, with the revelations that nobodies can and in this case, were, growing hearts and the talk of "saving everyone connected to Sora", and Roxas' speech about how if you can't remember something wouldn't it be better to throw it away all seem to hint at her formed heart being the form we all know and love

Stop your delusions, Xion user. Best case scenario is that the previous nobodies get back their bodies with their nobody memories, which already happened to some. Xion didn't have an original body, you could argue that since she grew a heart you can just put her in an spare body, but she is the only being in Kingdom Hearts besides Vanitas that shouldn't narually exist, heart or not.

Isn't it already known that there will be 7 keyblade wielders? Say that Terra, Ven and Aqua are 3, There's Kairi, Riku, King Mickey, and Lea.
Let it go, user.

Kairi is already confirmed not to count as one of the seven and is being trained so she can defend herself. Also I'm pretty sure Sora's not going to leave anyone behind
I will never let it go

user she's not a nobody. Just a puppet. She met a better fate than Repliku. Isn't that enough?

Isn't she just another one of the personalities inside Sora now?

Her own conscious went back to Sora along with his memories when she faded, but that's all she is. She's fine as she is.

It's weird that they're releasing the two collections this year on PS4 but they're releasing the second collection first so you need to wait two extra months to play chronologically.

DO IT NOMURA

King of Farts XD

She's shown to still be alive in 3d though, and with Vexen back to life she could easily get a new body from him and Ienzo, since Radiant Garden was essentially mission control in kh2

That was a metaphor.

For what?

A metaphor

She wasn't actually there at any point in DDD. That shit was all in a magical dream world.

The last 20 posts are why Kingdom Hearts sucks.

At least fucking Neptunia takes place in alternate realities so we don't get retarded shit like this.

God, Nomura needs to lay off the memory/nobody/heartless/unbirthed/a forgotten piece of a fallen hero embedded in his own brain shit. Do we really need all this crap in a game about going to Disney worlds?

Yes, because the entire game is about how nobody can fucking die in cartoons. When the retard little kids remade the world after the Keyblade war, they cast Auto-Life on everyone, so you can't actually kill people, just break them into component parts.

Just because I dream about my brother dosen't mean he's coming back to life. That's desperate

Most of this stuff isnt as need to understand the main plot as people think. It's just discussion of lore and world mechanics.

In a dream world that was quite blatantly about the hearts trapped in Sora trying to tell him things. Are we going to argue that Roxas wasn't actually there to give Sora some much needed info, or that Riku and Kairi's relationship with Sora didn't remind Ven of his own with Terra and Aqua?

Happy New Year!

Do you think Roxas can come back too because Sora told him himself he "should get to be his own person"?
Namine to Roxas: "You were never supposed to exist".
Xion: "I belong with Sora".

These two are part of Sora, and so he is incomplete without them (remember how Sora NEEDED Roxas just to be at full strength in KH2). They took on their own conscious sure. So did Data Sora and Repliku. Dosent change the fact that they're abominations who only exist because of villainous meddling, or the world correcting itself.

Ventura is his own being with a natural birth. He's not Sora's body walking around with no memories or heart (that isn't a dormant Ven's). He's not a puppet whose only physical form was a puppet that auto extracted Roxas' memories.

How would Xion exist as a real person? What would her body even be this time? Another puppet from a scrapped project?

Your Waifu is dead.
Happy New Year love you

Roxas is a fucking homo and zieg xion has tits, checkmate faggot.

The replica project was nearly finished before Vexen's death, so it stands to reason that with all the remaining scientists at Radiant Evan and co could easily make new bodies, or the key to return hearts is going to be a massive deus ex machina

My waifu's coming back
We shall celebrate the next year together

And also yes, Roxas can totally come back. Hell, he was in the opening to 3D and is probably going to be one of the first three saved. I'm wondering how they plan to save Terra since he's apparently come back as old Xehanort

You'd literally reduce progress made from Days and 2 to restore Sora. Making him incomplete, missing his memories and body, basically handing Xehanort a win, but sure dude.
Keep dreaming.

I already covered that though. New bodies, new bodies for everyone. Can you explain how they're going to chemo Terra's heart, especially since it's been attached to Xehanort's for so long?
I shall

So I'm going to grab the PS4 collection and 2.8. I'm gonna replay 1 & 2 and play the rest for the first time. What is the recommended play order or is it just the order they came out?

Order they came out in, though it's recommended to play re;coded and 358 rather than watch. Also if you find RE;COM awkward try emulating the gba one

You're missing the point. They only exist as part of Sora. They ARE Sora. They said it themselves. They would forever live in his shadow. Like Repliku. They aren't they're own person. They're just Sora.

As for Terra, no idea. He might just stay gone too. Which is fine. Characters are allowed to die.

This

But X says they're not. Besides Repliku could've existed if he hadn't been so arrogant, and Namine hadn't rewritten his memories to think he was the real Riku. Riku would have not even known there was another Riku on the loose if Repliku had just thrown his hands in the air and left. The problem was he wanted to be the real Riku, rather than a clone, so the problem arose when he tried to replace him

So, Simple and Clean, Hikari, Sanctuary, or Passion?
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

It should be pretty obvious YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

I honestly really like Sanctuary and the new ray of hope mix

What the fuck is this piece of shit?

Nomura's retirement fund.

Song name related

The replacement for Metal gear I needed in my life.

What did he mean by this?

Fine choice.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Sanctuary's a close second favourite.

OH BABY, DON'T GO

Simple and Clean is the way I'm feeling tonight

Well, Satan, think about it. Absolutely crazy convoluted plot that you get to over think endlessly before release.