Princess Maker 2

I want to play this game. Which version is best to play? Is the Refine version censored?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/523000/discussions/0/350543368756306681/
abandonia.com/en/games/181/Princess Maker 2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone of them because you'll turn off the game before you'll breathe

Elaborate.

Dat der don't work on modern systems. Need to VM it and if you're asking right now you can't VM shit.

The first version is uncensored, with the original pics and better translation, the only catch is that some of the endings arent translated

Wooooooooooooow broken brain mechanics. Are you ok user?

Is there a patch to uncensor the Refine version? That one is already released in English.

Refine is censored
Also removes some of the secrets likely due to licensing issues.
Still no patch that I know of

DOS version it is then.

I'm curious about this as well, is the SNES port any good?
If not that, as a linux user what version of this should I be trying to emulate? PC-98 version maybe?

What secrets?

Remeber the Vuvuzela?

RIP her kind soul ;__;

If you input the Konami Code twice during the title screen on the japanese DOS release, you will unlock a tickling undress minigame.

The DOS version is the one that's censored. Also it's a beta version so some endings aren't translated.

So you're talking about the one on PC-98?

The PC-98 version is obviously uncensored, but I am pretty sure that Refine is too.

I'm pretty sure you have it backwards. DOS is mostly translated and uncensored, Refine is entirely translated but censored. I wish someone actually knowledgeable would show up in the thread and clear up all confusion.

I'll have to set for the DOS version or Refine because I don't know moon and can't find an eng patch for the PC-98 version.

Shit, this is confusing alright.

I know for a fact that the DOS version is censored, because there is a patch to uncensor it. Dunno about Refine, but I hear that it is uncensored.

I think the conflicting opinions come from this thread:
steamcommunity.com/app/523000/discussions/0/350543368756306681/

But this image is from Refine so the people saying all the nudity is removed are wrong.

I think the censorship involves your daughter while she's still a child.

Is that official art in the Refine version? Because it's garbage.

The DOS version is 100% uncensored if you use the patch which is no big deal, so for all intents and purposes it's uncensored.

Just checked, only one file is different.

Dithering. Why is it so good?

Jack o' nine Tails

I'm loving this game. My little daughter-fu gave me some trouble but after some scolding and a talk to find her interests, she's studying hard. I love virtual parenting, I hope she becomes a fine lady.

I'll make her into a whore next playthrough.

My little one became a General and let me tell I was proud of it. You have to be an accomplished adventurer, go to school regularly and have a high peerage by talking to the various nobles.

Make sure you train on the farm regular if you go adventuring, that should build your health. All the class time my girl had turned her into a glass cannon.

Also taking babysitting once in awhile, that raises her mothering instincts and in the epilogue if she has children she'll be able to take care of them.

People who do dithering well just know what they're doing. When you're doing pixelart you have to consciously think about every edge or you'll just get a grainy, messy look.
Using soft edges everywhere on the other hand is telltale sign of amateur artists.

The DOS one

If only you could keep her a loli permanently. She's too cute to let her grow up.

> I'll make her into a whore next playthrough.
Go Dark Queen or go home.

As far as I can tell, the only things that seems to be missing from Refine are dithering, and the Un-Dress. The VA and metric units mostly make up for that though. Oh, and you can't make her wear the 'Matchless Dress'(Siren Robes) until she's >15, which is kinda sad. Pretty good otherwise. Only other problem is that the TL's a bit worse. Compare the opening scenes and you'll see what I mean.

I dunno, buy it if you want more english Princess Maker games, I guess?

ah i remember, it was this game, because of it, i became a lolicon, i can't thank these guys enough

Anyone got a mega link?

Game and patch is here:
abandonia.com/en/games/181/Princess Maker 2.html

Thanks, user