What was his fucking problem? Why did he crash your space ship with exactly one survivor?

What was his fucking problem? Why did he crash your space ship with exactly one survivor?

Your cargo carry his people's treasures or something, the company you work for exploit their technology

Come on faggots, you know what to do.

Funballs await.

I just beat RoR for the first time last night (been playing it for about a week in downtime). Solid game.

So he's mad because you stole one of the teleporters? I guess that makes sense, as you could extremely easily colonize the planet through that.

His problem was not shooting the survivor before throwing him out of the ship.

so, no more RoR updates or expansions?

it was a cool game

Funny you say that, because he's the only member of his species you see in the whole game.

If indeed he's member of a species and not a unique entity. My money's on the latter.

pls no

Just picked this up actually.
Seems somewhat entertaining.
Anyone bro-op anymore?

If someone else starts the server then sure!

how the fuck do you even play co op on this game, i cant make it work

He wanted a challenge.

he wanted to protect something actually, dont know what, hope they make RoR 2

What is his title, again?

How would you justify it? The story is pretty self-contained.

Bulwark of the Weak.

explain meme?

Defender of the illegitimate contenders

get out

That was a rhetorical question, fam.

162.156.77.128:11100
Let's do this.

Tried joining, didn't work

Funballs is the 'Exploding Enemies' artefact

Its 'fun' in the Dwarf Fortress sense of the word

No one joined earlier. Try again.

174.131.73.253 : 11100

Had this working earlier, lets give this a shot.

Got one, its working.

Forward the ports.

Oh is friendly fire in play for multiplayer? I have it on the Cita, haven't done that yet.

It's not friendly fire. When the Exploding Enemies artifact enabled, every enemy you kill bursts into little bomblets with NO friend/foe designation. Some larger enemies burst into dozens of bomblets, and the goo enemies that become smaller enemies when killed disperse on every sub-kill from spawned smaller versions, making a tidal wave of explosives that kills everything in the area.

You're basically in a never-ending state of crisis control, because any kill you or an ally makes has the possibility of wiping the group if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So how long should I spend cheesing shit until I've got a good amount of pickups that'll help me survive?

Don't pay any attention to the bar on the upper right corner. Take your time, find all the power-ups in each level, and make sure to grind as many levels as you can.

. :^) .

Anyone interested in a server?

You have to find your true pace

For you and every other related post, the artifact is called Spite, damn. If you can't rattle them all off the top of your head you haven't played enough

Yeah, I'll play if someone hosts in the next couple hours.

I'll try hosting again at

CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't seem to join. Dunno if it's my connection or what.

You should have noticed the server was set up 20 hours ago. A game lasts about 30 minutes. I'll host another one now and see if anyone shows up.

Alright, I'll be there.

Anybody wanna drop a download/hash for the most recent build of the game?