4 AM

Losing control?

What video games did you ask for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
discord.gg/rY5AZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like just yesterday I was watching the fireworks last year.

Ask for booze so you forget the day happened you fag.

Whats everyone drinking tonight?
Why is cat bra the BEST

Morning everyone!

Have to go to a dinner tonight with family I never ever see. Going to be fucking awkward. "What have you been up to Ritsu?" "Jerking off to cartoons and playing video games"

About beat Megaman 5 yesterday but the boss pissed me off. Might do that after the thread.

Are you gonna silent night, holy night,

STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Of course not. Santa doesn't deliver unless you're asleep, so sleep snug, smug.

I still don't know what I want.
Fuck off pedo.

Not if I steal Christmas fag

Hoi, 4am friends.
Got my uniform for kung fu. I'm officially a full member of the school I feel now. I've been there long enough to prove my dedication to it and have begun to earn the respect of my senior students.
Passed my Final for Print Reading, don't have to re-take like I feared I may have had to.
Talked to a friend of mine and opened up a little to him and apologized to him for past personal conduct of mine that I felt I needed to do so far. Felt good. I feel some level of resolution on a lot of things I was worried about now.
Ran a killer session of my wuxia campaign. Everyone's having a great time. This campaign is gonna go all the way man, it's gonna be my longest running ever. It's only session 3 but I can feel it. It just works with what I find fun to write and run and shit, it's so much fun. So much hype dude.

Things are going well. Seeing my two older sisters for christmas, happy about it. Wish my other sister was here too, but oh well.

I didn't ask for video games for christmas. Mainly a lot of books and records.

Faggot pedophile go away.

I feel you. That shit gets worse the older you get.

Nice twist.

Water. Alcohol tastes terrible to me.

I'm uploading christmas stuff today myself, join up for music :)

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

There's not a whole lot of games I've been wanting. I guess Witcher 3 DLC, or maybe the new HoI4 DLC? I guess there really aren't any recent releases that have caught my eye.

Time flies when you are drunk.

Maybe do something productive with your life and get good taste in shows.

Does your Shit taste get worse as you grow older too?

There is plenty of lolly water for bitches with no taste like you so you have no excuse.

That's good shit fam all you need is water. In order to stay healthy, you need to stay HYDRATED and God knows water is the best method of hydration.

Just get amazon giftcards like I do. That shits practically money. Or just get money if your folks don't care.

What kinda records?

Merry Christmas
I guess.
I saw that there's a mod for Isaac that dramatically improves it, Antibirth I think, anyone here try it? Is it alright?
The ending of part 4 was pretty good.

God knows your a fag too, doesn't mean you should suck down so many dicks.

I am 100% straight

muffled screeching about the manga in the distance

I've heard all about your lust for dick. Don't try to hide it.

I hate shopping. It's not enough to get things for family, but extended family as well. We should just go back to sacrificing a goat or something on jesus birthday and be done with it. Except for eggnog. We gotta keep the nog. God im tired.

I asked my sister to get me one of those hentai mags from a store downtown, on account of her being shy. I want to see if she really gets it.

Everyone knows only gay guys like catbra.

Dont forget to tell them about your imaginary girlfriend.

Feels good to be home.

Post-metal. Basically the entire discographies of Pelican and Russian Circles.

Hi user
my nam is (u dont need to remember) Guanglai Kangyi, age 15, the past month to me is only graduation tests. The enterance into high-school brings really exciting and worrying days.
till i met these 2 very special guys……….

I just buy stuff for the immediate family and my folks handle the extended, its nice.

I'd just go for bulk scarves or something though. Maybe with xmas 2016 on them or something so it seems planned.

I know that shit well fam. My hands were horrible when I worked retail.

I love women and lust is a sin.

Best Christmas' I've had was when me and my friends just got drunk. God I miss them. Also what the fuck why did you ask your sister to do that you filthy fuck?

Video games most productive, watching shows I suggest also productive.

100% straight cock gobbler.

Not even in your most retarded dreams can I be gay, unlike your gay ass shopping for your "pretty" dresses for your (((family)))

Yeah, and I'm the head mod of Holla Forums.

Yes. Come in. Post music. Tell us how dead we are. Etc.

Never heard of em tbh

Gimme a comedy SoL

yall niggas need fucking >>>/improve/

RIP

fuck you, mark

You can't gobble cock and be straight tbh

Then you should kill yourself Mark.

Id much rather not have everyone open my gifts and have them be carbon copies of each other, except for the color. Got to put in some modicum of effort. At least the presents shit is over.

Because it'd be funny. I like to make myself giggle.

Wtv you say cuteboy.

Don't judge me.

DIABEETUS!

Happy Hanukkah!

I've fully accepted the NEET life fam

Its the only comfy way to live.

I have to get a job in the next two weeks, kill me

will any music do?

no genesis/phil collins

Sagebu!?

Nigga I got a 12k pay rise, you need to step up your game.

You are a straight up cock gobbler, never said you were straight.

Wew why don't you stay on /cuteboys/ then with the rest of yours faggots then.

NO PHIL PLEASE

Why am I persecuted so?

He ate 40 cakes. 40 cakes. That's as many as 4 10's. and that's terrible.

May the good goy points flow to you, my greatest ally.

Genesis a shit.

How pozzed is your state? Go for a data entry position and claim you identify as a woman. They always hire women for those jobs.

No phill?
What about Tony Banks solo work?

Live fast, die young.

Don't be one of those catty gay guys. No one likes them. Just be chill dude. No stress.

Okay?

I do not gobble any cock if I'm honest

So you'll be frigging off soon then hopefully?

Sounds gay. What part of girls sitting in their room doing nothing do you not understand?

Its the south so not too pozzed really.

Depends on the hours, probably not though.

I still remember the time he nearly blew 10,000 dollars on amazon because he was drunk.

that'll do.

Can't be a catty gay when I am not gay.
:^)

You don't gobble any cocks, you gobble multiple!?
wow the gay has progressed even more then what I thought is possible!.

What part of that is girls sitting in a room for you?

S-sorry boss I got important responsibilities can't do it.

Who thinks the creation of a 4am general Discord server is a good idea?

You're lucky im now too poor to afford rope.

Well alright then?

Oh. Just go work with one of your cousins then.

Didnt he actually spend it and return it? I remember a dragon dildo being in the cart too if i remember right. Why mark would want a dragon dildo is beyond me.

How do you know you're not gay? Have you ever tried it before?

You know my tastes!

Not even an hour ago fam come on.

Theres already like 3 of those.

One already exists, but spider uses it last I know of. There's also the irc and board.

I think he canceled the orders, but it was just a regular dildo. I'd have to dig through his twitter to find it.

It was birthday Friday. None of my friends remembered. I guess birthdays don't matter any more when you get older.

Not surprised, just disappointed.
Merry fucking Christmas.

I have never touched another mans penis, nor have I ever even seen another mans erect penis
Life is still okay because I have Jesus with me!

idc tbh fam, but the majority seems to have spoken

Shit friends tbh

Only failed one class though? Thats not too bad.

Just filter him and get enough people to bitch about the threads for Mark to actually fucking have them deleted rather than fucking bumplocked.

Oh, so the dicks of traps don't count because they're feminine?

Of all the threads he could have chose to bumplock, he chose the one that only exists for an hour.
Funny.

Probably best not to dwell on it. I don't think anyone wants to really think about why mark would want a dildo or the mental pictures associated with it.

Maybe they didnt just care? Happy belated birthday tho. Hopefully it didnt suck that bad.

So long as it's not a prereq for something else wtv. Just try harder next semester.

I guess its time then.

For some reason I thought I saw a lot more of those jojo pics, my bad.

How do you know cyanide is poisonous?
Have you tried it?
Because you really should

Inu to Neko then.

So you have a guy "with you" and you think thats not gay?

Nice Konata.
Marry christmas user.

That's not very christian of you fampai.

It's more that nobody likes the threads because of the fact that it's the home of a tripfag.

All it does is confirm suspicions. Don't forget he thought his father wanted his son to cuckold him recently.

thanks, user.

Welcome to being an adult. Soon you'll stop feeling anything on your birthday altogether.

Wasted dubs.

Worse, I got a D. It's like failing, since you have to retake it, but you did just well enough to technically pass. I honestly have no idea what I'm even doing in school at this point since I barely have the will to go on with it. I was thinking earlier about what I'd do for a job if I dropped out of school, and I realized that the perfect scenario would be giving up hope and dropping out of society so I can sleep for the rest of my life.

It's not just a prereq, it's a prereq for all of the upper level classes AND a core major class.

(checked)
y-you too.

A penis can not be feminine it is purely masculinity, also;
'''TRAPS ARE GAY NASTY SODOMITES ALL DIE FROM AIDS!!!

You don't even make sense tbh

See, even DMX hates genesis.

Try to fight the NEET life as long as you can cause once you start, its like a drug.

My pleasure

I'd post a picture of someone laughing, but Lime might construe that as avatargfagging.

I got a new laptop and some books.

You joke but it happens.

What books?

What kind of books? Are they lewd?

I think what's going on is you tried to be a trap and got rejected for being so bad at it. Don't worry, someone will crush your boipuss eventually.

That's why you save a large amount of people doing various reactions.

How do you know its suicide, have you tried cyanide can't say its poisonous without trying it.
I hope you like that "christian love" deep instead you.

So you like "Jesus" deep love instead you then?
Makes sense now?

Stop complaining when I find shows which match your standards just watch em.

only the ones his sister got him.

see

Short eps don't match my standards!

Your just doing it wrong.

Yeah, but no fun allowed on this board.
Fun is a violation of rule 1 and 8.

Baccano! volume 1 and 2. Asked for them on a whim when I found out Yen Press translated them and they seemed to do a decent job for once. I fucking loved the anime.

There's an unwritten rule saying fun is banned as well.

What part of that includes short episodes?

I have never even trimmed my pubic hair in 27 years of living, I strive to feel the driving force of testosterone in me, I have never once had the thought of being a faggot trap.
THE ONLY GOOD FAGGOT IS A DEAD FAGGOT

Jesus is with you too friend

Don't worry, even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to. I shouldn't feel like a broken human being unable to hold any kind of job due to lacking in just about everything at 23, but here we are.

Bravo, mods.

Please tell me you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting.

gib me your steam and I'll get you some random gayme then

you can't steal a concept user

shame them for being catty

already got one

discord.gg/rY5AZ

nor does christmas

that's what you get for being a homo

who was just only avatarfagging before

what're the books?

Oh, so you're scared that you wont find a boipuss to crush? Or is it that you're scared they'll want to date you?

Never been a fan of buying manga honestly. Though if you like it thats good you got it.

This part.

Daily reminder.

You aren't welcome here pedo.

What?

Oh, you're proper fucked then.

Vodka hitting too hard fam?
Thats also very sinful. Do not disrespect jesus in your homoerotic stories
God damn that pic is THICC tho

Yes, tell us more about your pubic hair user. What does it look like? You sure do seem to like to talk about it.

It's not manga, it's an actual book. You know, a Light Novel?

Why are faggots so obsessed with straight guys being gay? Why do you care? Leave me alone you freak.

I was just using it to make a point most filthy sodomites shave their bodies, I don't.

The funny thing about working shitty min wage jobs is you'll realize you are still better than most the dregs out there.

Oh! Ok that makes a little more sense to buy then

Mark is retarded, news at 11.

Why are you repressing your feelings so?

Why would anyone want to watch that?
But yes that show I was drunk and I remember it being cute

When you changed your original standards?

Ethy is the one soothing my soul, while you would rather "eat" the "meat" of your jesus just to feel his "love" flowing through you.
Being gay isn't very christian of you either.

Its not my fault my standards are so high that its hard to keep up!

How do you know that most filthy sodomites shave their bodies? Did you check?

Probably just heavily autistic.

You're still the one erotically disparaging the lord
Profligate
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Where are my (you)s?

At least it's fun to watch him exist.

Post a cute karen and i'll give you one.

No (You)!

I'm the best like that

dead

I am only stating what you are doing, only you believe its homoerotic so wouldn't that make you the one disparaging the lord and his "Love" for man?

Fuck off pedo. Don't you have 6 year olds to rape?

Yeah, well, you know how it goes.

I wouldn't feel so bad if everyone around me weren't succeeding and persevering. It feels like all I do is get a brief taste of success before crashing and burning catastrophically.

You were too inebriated to remember how shitty it was, then. I watched it for the commie subs. It was a look into the mind of a man descending into madness.

I'm no saint I will admit, but know this sodomite, I laugh when you die, I spit on your memory, and I piss on your grave. I hope only misery and AIDS comes to you, you dirty fuck and I have never ever wanted to be a faggot I swear this on Christs name may he smite me down right now if I lie.
REPENT OR BURN DISGUSTING SODOMITES!

I know because they push it in your face at every chance they get because they are disgusting morally dead people.

Fine.

(You)

You really want juicy man meat in every hole you have, I can tell. Why don't you take a trip down to /cuteboys/ and get some help?

People always look more put together on the outside than they really are.

Also are all the subs that funny? If so I might watch it.

(You)
(You)
(You)

If you are not too drunk to remember living, are you even living at all?

You're the one who said "meat" and no, the host of christ is not meat, it's bread. Clearly you are a jewish russian of some kind who hates jesus.

Mods real active on banning you tonight?

Wait, what exactly are they "pushing" into your face user? Be specific.

Here's your (you) cutie.

And another for good measure.

I bet picklepee would have a furry behind.

Thankyou!

hey everuone

Can Karen be thicc?

Karen is not for lewd

Feed her enough sweets and she would be.

Karen is for nothing but lewd. If she doesn't have lewd, she has nothing.

Morning user, how goes?

Have you had a good day

Is Rape a lewd act

(You)

While true, that doesn't make me feel any better.
Some of the subs are that funny, especially later on when the dude subbing it gets really sick of the show's shit. It's just a really shitty hyper-stereotypical yurishit short. I don't know what it is about these people that drives them to pump out shit shorts, because I stumbled across another one of theirs and it keeps happening.

Wisdom.

just pick your self back up and try again

save me

huw'or y?

rape is an act of love

Does your family even love you?

Their depravity and agenda, go look at a faggot "pride" parade. People bring kids to them, why? Because faggots like to rape children that's why. If we do not straighten up and fly right faggots will rape an angel if given the chance.
(You)
(You)
(You)

Eat the flesh of jebus, is flesh not made of meat

I have a whole folder of cat bra's none of them are furry.

Fuck I wasn't drunk enough to watch the trap show in second pic though.

Thanks everyone for the lovely (you)s!

That's not a nice thing to say, user.

But user, I'm not gay. Your wanton spewing of this will only end up biting you in the ass. But you'd like that wouldn't you?

Merch mostly. They hope it snags a few autists who will buy everything and they can get away with putting the least amount of effort into the show.

Have a (You) for Christmas

(You)

Lying is a sin faggot.

It's true and you know it.

But I'm not lying. I think you're just grasping for straws like the dildos you have strewn around your house.

You are a faggot and no amount of lying will change that, I hate you.

N-no bully

Abolsutely not. I had to do a bunch of last minute christmas shopping for some family. I only got back when it was dark out and immediately passed out. What about you, how was your day?

Nah, you're proper fucked m8.

You sure do seem to know a lot about gay guys and the gay community though.

Catbra is just anthropomorphic cats with a favoritism for the human element. It's still technically furry. And everyone knows furries are gay. Ergo, you're gay.

No problem, karen-chan

You're so cute when you're upset.

You try doing that for the better part of a decade and see where it gets you.

I did it for the memes. And disappointingly, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of memes in Himegoto.

It's not hard to do better, though. Why's it gotta be bottom of the barrel, stereotypical shit? It's not like these concepts are very hard to execute.

do it anyways faggit

BULLY

Sticking to the same formula works a lot of time. Try to push out of it too much and you piss off the autists like me.

Cat bra is stylized bra's with a cat keyhole cut out in it.
Clearly you are to retarded to understand the difference between a cat girl, and a cat bra.

you must of had plenty of alcohol to drink to watch that.
More shorts needs memes but they don't get enough attention

Because you have to know why to hate something. Why do you think normalfags love fags? Because they don't know how disgusting and broken they are

Can you please kill yourself?

Wolfspider why are you still alive? What is stopping you from killing yourself? Is it because you want to die of AIDS?

I think you're just upset you wont find love of you in me.

Tuna isn't that bright, you just have to deal with it.

Fuck off we're full

I didn't do too much, Christmas isn't a big deal here, I have to worry more about Car Rego than Christmas

You're on your own squib.

Whatever helps you stay in the closet. Hope its comfy in there fampai.

tbh fam I'm sorry, I'm sure you're okay and not a sodomite, just please go to church and repent Jesus loves you!

B U L L Y

I think Jesus will be just fine without me if people like you follow him.

No way, I watched it stone-cold sober. I've just got a craving for memes that cannot be sated.

Have you tried not being such a sperg, then? I'd really like to see them do something not fucking retarded for a change. And by "them", I mean Japan on the whole, really.

But will you be fine without Jesus? Don't you know that with Jesus anything is possible?

The fucks car rego?

Elaborate. How are fags disgusting and broken?

S-stop it!

Don't blame me! Its the nip spergs fault.

I'd rather follow Kek, so no thanks.

So desperate, can't you restrain yourself or is self control not heard of for faggots?

You mad man
Seen SamFlam? that is meme/roller coaster central

Car Rego is something you pay every year or half year so the government lets you drive your car on the road

I have been doing so, the only reason why I've stopped is because of my medical problem

I've always been on my own

They all want to fuck kids, get AIDS, and they are just in general mentally ill. Watch this if you have the time

Kek worship is devil worship.

Is it possible to out dimensional chess Tzeench with Jesus

This.

You got some pretty nice numbers there yourself. Shadilay.

Anything you don't like is "devil worship" you faggot.

Kek didn't win the election for Trump, good people and hope won the election.

Why do you think I want to fuck you? You're too baka for me. You'd get annoying. I'm just pointing out the obvious here user-kun.

Sounds like extortion to me.

I cant imagine anyone wanting to GET aids. It's probably a byproduct of the vast majority of the promiscuous ones and the bugchasers.

Kek speaks

Checked

Sharing the mindset means that you share the blame.

If anything is possible with Jesus, when's he going to make anime real again? Checkmate, atheists.

>You mad man
I don't need to drink, I can either sustain myself on the memes or on the suffering derived from the lack thereof. Most of the time, I just suffer. You get used to it after a while.
What's a SamFlam?

I don't think you understand how incredibly unsuccessful I've been over the course of a decade. I'm worse off now that I was entering high school, and that's a fucking feat. "Being a shotacon" is not a medical problem.

(checked)
(checked)
Oh boy, is it that time again?

Kek truly is a glorious god.

Please take your false gods away from here.

Very nice.

My taste is even more spergy so that theres not even many shows that match it anyway.

Holy fuck, it was incredible to watch it with /a/.

The double dubs ran out. All were given to kek in graciousness though.

Yes, cant wait to see what he has cooked up for 2017. Gonna be fun on the bun.

But what if Kek and Jesus are one and teh same

So what you don't have to pay money to drive your car, you can just register it and that's it

It'll be amazing.

Just need to pay for your license every five years. Sounds like a bullshit tax for the gov to get more money.

Oh user, not only are you mentally ill, you are also a retard.

SAMURAI FLAMENCO
Its about justice, just watch 7 episodes if you really want the roller coaster to start, don't look up anything about it either
I sustain myself on vodka, it is easy.

Sit Down

HARMONY DAY WHEN?

No they want AIDS they are disgusting and borderline demons, behind every homo is Satan

real niggas just quote posts and say "checked" tbh

Anime isn't Godly and God isn't going to do anything because he already sent Jesus, now all we need to do is have faith in him and a few other things and we're saved

100% blasphemous

Then why are there so many fucking bugchasers? There can't be so many and the fucking faggots are a small minority of the larger population of faggots. For that matter, why are there so many pedo fags amongst the fags? AIDS was originally called GRIDS for a reason, y'know.

All of the meme loving fucks using numerical ouija to communicate with an ancient Egyptian chaos god didn't hurt his chances, though. Hillary doing the same with Moloch, on the other hand, probably contributed to her being crushed.

Yeah, and it's frustrating.

fug

Not even on christmas you cannot not be a nigger.
Get fucking banned already.

Moloch and Kek are one in the same, both demons that lead people down the right path, the only difference is Moloch wants misery, Kek wants chaos

Well some of the big things we might be looking towards is Trump's Inauguration going off without a hitch despite all the Liberals who protested it, Brexit going through, Australia's Liberal Party Splitting and Malcolm getting axed, Le Pen, AfD doing well, Syrian war ends with the first loss for Israel PEACEFUL ISLAMIC REBELS AGAINST THE EVIL ASSAD

Aren't you forced to pay for insurance though

But user, the face used in that video comes from a gay pr0n comic.

SIT DOWN

Harmony Day is months away

Whats wrong with that? Its sugoi kawaii!

Its 34% shitposting really.

Yeah but you can get really shitty cheap liability only if you want.

If you don't like harmony day I don't like you!

But what if everyday was harmony day?

Harmony day a shit.
A SHIT

And it's what $300 a year or something

Y-YOU'RE PURE EVIL!

I forgot, I've some sweeties and a new spider plush for crimbo

I hate shotas and I'm on about me psoriatic arthritis

you're shit

moshi moshi arigatou gozaimasu

evuribadi suupaa sonikku reeshingu

See, proving my point. You're just too baka. Maybe you're cute but your personality is shit, so what can you do? I'm sure you'll find a nice guy eventually though.

Kek. I take it doggystyle is a traditional position?

I doubt there are so many, they're either a vocal minority or just unequal representation when being showcased on Holla Forums. It's a pretty disgusting fetish tbh.
A lot of fags became fags by being fucked as kids, so they probably want to do the same as its now their fetish. Or maybe its a loli(shota) thing, I wouldnt know as it doesnt interest me and both are disgusting to me.

Frankly I cant wait to see why hillary was buying all those guns and whats going to happen in europe with the civil wars and immigration. It's like watching history happen in real time when you can see the big shit coming a mile away.
No? If you dont got insurance be prepared to pay a lot of money if you crash your car is all, especially if into someone else.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Oh yeah? You're super shit!

I am a fan of justice.
Casual.

Either anything is possible or it isn't. You can't have your cake and eat it in this case.

Precisely 34%?

Moloch demands blood and semen sacrifices, and the sacrifices of lives, especially children. Kek just wants to see disenfranchised niggers shitpost on a japanese cartoon forum. I don't see how these are the same thing.

no you're duper shit

Yeah but still different then having to pay to drive at all. Honestly I don't mind it. Considering how many dumb asses have wrecked into me before.

Oh I ate a WHAM bar yesterday, tasted like crap.

Where do you live?

Yeah the other 66% is good taste.

Oh please. Moloch gains power from child sacrifices, while Kek is powered by autists shitposting on a website about Mongolian cave paintings.

Well then if it's $300 a year and seeing as our Rego is $500aud which is equivalent and comes with shitty as insurance I guess it's the same shit

terrible tastes there

anything but missionary with the woman you love for the purpose of procreation is sin tbh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Some things are impossible! Sorry!
They both require services for power, all you need for Jesus is faith.

hey, spideranon, spiders are gross.

You are like little child.

Tasted like plastic BLEH

Oh it comes with insurance? If so thats different.

This isnt reddit, let's keep this anonymous.

It's all about choosing your starting traits wisely to win the game.

You dont have to love her to have kids you know. Just need to inseminate her.

I like those numbers.

(TRIPS)

?

Checked, unless if your that faggot Homoko

Having an identity is ok so long as it's the acceptable form of identity.

?

(Checked)
Just curious where insurance isn't required.

BUT… HOW?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

SHIGGYITY DIGGITY DOO

He dindu muffin. He a good boy.

I wouldn't classify "a neverending parade of lewd-as-fug yurishit" under good taste.

Or maybe fags with a shit fetish want to indulge in their shit fetish in a more subtle way. I'm sure if you got an honest answer out of the lot, you'd find a disproportionate amount of fags wanting to get pozzed. Any of them who say otherwise are either lying, or indulge in a different fetish equally as reprehensible. Same with the pedos tbh.

Then you're a liar. Case dismissed.
Shitposting on Holla Forums requires less effort than going to church, prayer, a marriage ceremony, et. al. You're going to have to try harder than that.

(checked)
Cute Tomoko.
Cute trips.

Fear not, for you will see soon enough.

rude

you're plastic

y-you too

Oi only like 2 maybe 3 of my top 5 are yuri thank you very much

Black currant starbursts are aight though

Nah, I hate communism and im not asian.

I'm just saying you dont have to LOVE her to be fruitful. Just got to get the baby batter in the basket.

user, I find it hard to believe the majority of homosexuals want to get an incurable disease that will not only be the death of you, but be a stigma against you because you're now diseased. It's illogical to assume such a thing.
Is a cute, yes.

(OFF BY ONE)
(OFF BY ONE)
(AAAAAAAAH)

LOOK AT ALL THESE CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED DUBS
Step it up, senpai.

Working to get money for ethy-chan makes life on hard mode.

And you still can't let go of the fact im not gay, if idiots can believe in yourself I guess you can believe anything.

It wasn't a compliment you nigger. Kill yourself.

Why the fuck are you checking my digits when I was off by 1

NO HOW CAN IT BE?

I don't care, but you're worshipping a demon

What is wrong with you?

I miss when the thread was faster and I'd get like 10~ dubs each night.

Y-YOU TOO

It's too late. You've already fallen to the demons.

Whatever you say cuckold.

W-what? Could I get that in coherent english?

because
( OFF BY ONE)

Slow is better imo. It's more comfy that way.

Alas. It is too late. Goodbye fellow stalkers.

What are you a fucking faggot?

Depends on how slow really.

It's getting late. I gotta wake up at some point if I want to indulge in the smorgasbord of Christmas Eve dinner, and I do, because I'm fat. Guess I ought to go to sleep now and get in those critical hours of crying myself to sleep. Good night, fare well, and may you get all the (You)s you asked Santa for.

You're so picky, I'm surprised you have a top 5.

Why? They have a garbage fetish and they literally cannot stop thinking with their dick. If they could, they wouldn't make homosexuality an integral part of their identity, and fags make homosexuality an integral part of their identity.

(checked)
Something's wrong here.

I'm making statements of observation, but I never said anything about worshiping anyone. If I was, I'd be getting a lot more repeating digits. You're just acting like a petulant child because people are liking things you don't like.

woa woa woa woa woa WOA

I thought 4am threads were banned?

what the fuck did I miss?

Stupid people can believe anything, so no wonder you believe that I could be gay.

But Ethy-chan eases my suffering from everything not just the work i do to get vodka.

Have no fear, for Kek will provide if you shitpost in his name.

Mark going back on it again.

Me too honestly.

Night fam!

Can you read for that last post I was off by 2 and so are you

Worshiping a demon isn't good is all I'm saying. Don't do it.

Mark being an inconsistent kike. So nothing, you missed nothing.

Mark never had the spine to keep it that way

Basically Pic related

You missed 4 AM threads being turned into an autistic circlejerk by a couple avatarfags treating it like facebook and Mark being too flighty and limp-wristed to do anything about it.

rule 8 is established because of you niggers to begin with, now stay gone and stop ban evading

You've been avatarfagging the entire thread. That's breaking rule 8 and subject to a ban.

He's only getting ~5 minute bans.

You're late.

Doesn't change the fact that it's true. Granted, it turning into a circlejerk happened well before Ritsu showed up.

((((((((((((((1)))))))))))))))

Whats another common fruit candy I should try next? Seems like thats mostly what I got in this box

As I said before
Fuck Off We're Full

I don't know if you guys remember or not but I'm fathers day military dad user. How are you niggers doing.

shit, cancer ruined these threads
and mark had no spine to keep avatarfags out

Vaguely remember something like that. Hows life user?

And lifes good. Christmas is comfy.

Check the board logs and rule 8.

R.O.B. user?

The two that are cited as the worst just became tripfags, are you retarded? The only thing that changed was where the cancer was located.

(you)

I sorta remember you Though I might be confusing you with someone else
I havn't done too much except rant here time to time and fail to find employment

You know right Ritsu is still going to be here even if Tripfagging is gone
The more you rant on an on about this supposed "Shitsu" the stronger his urge to stay just to spite you becomes

oh shit, it's as if he does it just to spite people like the child he is

Oh and you lot are totally not acting like bigger cry babies
Nice projection you got there

at the end of the day I atleast won't have a name to me that is connected to being a fucking cry baby, because nobody should give a shit who I am
It's you enablers that let them ruin 4AM to begin with

fucked up but I'm alive

who

rob a bank

I thought you were one of those who offed themselves

Again Nice projection and misanalysis
The root of the problem is homosexuality not Ritsu
When has Ritsu shown his dick to the thread like that degenerate pedo Wolf Spider

why would I kill myself. living is the only thing I know how to do

why would you not, dying is part of living, you should be able to pull it off

that has been gotten rid off in one swoop with Homoko and Belrose you fucking moron
Why Mark can't put up a ban on sight for pedo spider is beyond me
When dick pics dropped the threads were already full with fucking avatarfags and plenty anons were leaving one by one

he sure is

The guy who killed himself was Ex-Millitary, nothing to do with his father IIRC

THEN WHY THE FUCK IS WOLFSPIDER STILL HERE
Also nice job screen caping a shitpost

I don't mean Tom orthat other guy who "totally" did it, just thought there was one more

Wolfspider ban evaded 9 times in this thread you mongoloid.

Rule 1

Fucked up how?

Its pretty easy to check you know.

ask Mark you nigger, he is the root problem
he cannot ban 4AM because he'd look like a fucking hypocrite since he protects the waifu threads in person

at least you noticed that it's a shitpost, being honest I would have taken you for the kind of moron who doesn't even notice the trip isn't his

well , he might as well have killed himself AFTER the thread :^)

merry xmas 2 all n 2 all a good nyt tho

lots of crimbo love to you

Merry Christmas to you too

I said Fuck off we're full

wew, you should get some help you dumb faggot

like everyones life is fucked up in one way or another, benign shitclowns, monotony and bad karma

thas wut dey tol da nigga joseph tho mayne

Really that many, I thought it was twice this thread

It's actually 11 times now. This is what I gotta deal with every day and people like you say I don't do shit.

kek
how's it like to hotpocket on christmas?
does Mark give you at least a reach around?

and here I was trying to be nice

Gonna get him some games :3

you mean

Please report the shit that you see, thanks.

OY VEY

I for one appreciate him fucking you in the ass, m8

that's Mark's issue to solve, hotpockets can only do so much under king kike's rule
we've seen that with the 4AM ban

you operate on a "who can shit post the loudest" bases I could report everything under the sun in terms of rule breaking but if not you lime but the other volunteers will do nothing about it other then "lets make another rule which allows us to do whatever we like again" like what happened with /sft/ and with here too

so you're saying there is threads you don't like and want them gone, but nobody will do your bidding?
now where have I heard that before

the threads I don't like, I either filter/report them or ignore them out right

not shitpost in them consistently

but you want them gone if you report them, no?
your complaint is that nobody does your bidding even if you report them.

if I didn't know any better you're shitposting here and now
do you only shitpost in threads you actually like?
would explain why nobody gives a shit about what you report

is that the kinda retard mentality you have which forces you to do nothing to contribute to the thread other then red-texting how much you loath these threads? oh wait no that's the homos oh wait no that was the other guy your angle is fuck tripfags right?

If I scrolled up right now, I would not find a single coherent message you have posted, and I could go back plenty thread and it would not change.
But I get it, you are obviously the only one who knows that can and cannot exist on this board!
I understand why /sft/ fucking hates you

There's a difference between posting normally and being an attentionwhore.

listen I understand arguing is hard but it's not exactly o.k to make up points and then try and force it into the person you're arguing with mouth, it's not proper form lad

yeah because my posts have been deleted gee wiz mate keep up with the times

you gave the hotpocket shit without any kind of evidence whatsoever and all you said was "y-you don't do the shit I want you to do! Instead you're here enforcing the rules!"
fuck off

Well I have been archiving these threads for months now, I can make a collage of all the dumb things you said if I find the time, at least not this weekend

no you fuck off, you're the one who's done nothing but complain in this thread

can't wait for those cherry picks to "prove" your point

I come in here and talk to like minded people who want avatarfags to leave, I don't go ignoring issues or reporting threads I can have discussions in

if I did a collage I'd give you at least all the archive links, I have at least this much integrity

great discussions that

when you say it like that it sure doesn't sound like you're missing the point what so ever eh

would you rather I mass report you because I don't like you? I'd rather ask why you're still here despite breaking rule 8 constantly.

show me your point, is it "I want to avatarfag but have other things banned I don't like!"?

I don't expect you of all people to know what integrity is.

EVERYBODY SUPER SANIC CHRISTMAS
TRY TO KEEP YOUR AUTISTIC SCREECHING DOWN
IT'S JUST SUPER SANIC CHRISTMAS
THERE'S NO TIME TO SHITPOST NOW
EVERYBODY SUPER SANIC CHRISTMAS
FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH HOLIDAY CHEER
IT'S JUST SUPER SANIC CHRISTMAS
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING QUEERS

you and your friends are already doing so to the thread I'm sure

this being the first time you've directly suggested wanting to "talk"

you're not the person I need to prove my self to, since, let me see here, no, you're not lime nor are you any other volunteer neither mark or hotwheels and codemonkey.

you're just some user

merry crimbo, would you like santa spider to give you a gayme for end of year depression day?

back to baseless accusations I see

Oh I am sorry, am I obliged to talk friendly and nicely with you if I take issue with you?

and yet here you are

a-as long as it's not a game about spider rape
and as long as it's not covered with spider jizz
a-and as long as I don't have to touch any spider penis or hair or anything like that

if you want to get anywhere in life but no not here I suppose, it just helps

you are correct, this is my last post to you

sure but I'd need a steam or a email of sorts

is that an accusation? that user saw you break rule 8 and you ban evaded plenty times today, it's not even an accusation anymore when you keep doing it

I can see why you're here every day, lad

well it that is all you have to offer, baseless retorts and petty crying I don't see any reason to keep replying to you either

n-no, your kindness is gift enough. mum says it'd be rude to accept gifts without giving something in return

Why can't you just be like "sup wolfspider here" on your first post and not use avatars? Is it really that much of a difference?

your own logic can be used against you
why can't you just ignore or hide posts made by wolfspider? Is it really that much of a difference?
just saying

You could use that logic to argue against any rule though. No rules?

he doesn't make 4AM and his kind took 4AM over
why would other people have to leave for their sake?

don't worry about me, bitter depression is enough of a gift for me

what did you want?

you're not wrong, I could name or tripfag but certain people don't like that either ritus is point in case, certain people are just looking for an excuse to fuck over people they don't like, it's petty at the end of the day and nothing more

Well of course not. The rules say a specific thing, any defiance of them is in direct violation of whatever they purport to represent. However, I'm just saying that the avatarfags and anti-avatarfags could equally coexist in these threads without ever conflicting with one another by simply taking steps to ignore one another. Hence, that the logic can be used to bolster the other side's advocacy/argument/position.

No, you don't have to leave. You could just filter all the avatarfags as they appear. Unless they're using VPNs/proxies to bypass your filtering in order to be a pain in your side and also shit up the thread, you won't see them. Most of them don't care about fucking with people who hate them and just want to have their little circus of sorrow without persecution.

I just want to say that I don't care either way. I don't use an avatar/tripcode, but I spam the SUPER SANIC RACING all the fucking time. As far as I know, I'm the only one who does that, meaning that this behavior makes me identifiable to some degree. It's not really all that different from what avatarfags are doing, if you think about it.

tell me what gayme u want

two_front_teeth.png

Well, nobody does. They keep replying to them and they have dragged people into 4AM who enable them and cheer them on. Take Yui and Ritsu as example.

do you do it in every post?
do you have a reason to have a, in this case pseudo, name to you?
if it were for attention you could leave to your very own board >>>/4am/ , but no, they have to do it here

fine then

bigger audience, if everyone is an avatarfag then no one stands out with their behavior

You get that the vast majority of anons who come to 4am dislike you more than the tripfags and avatarfags right? It's kinda funny to watch. You're so autistic about arguing about shit the majority of posters dont care about, you end up ruining a thread thats supposed to be about comfy posting for anons up late. You're actually worse than Ritsu at this point. I might even be mad if you werent so pathetic with how often you come back to complain.

>if it were for attention you could leave to your very own board >>>/4am/ , but no, they have to do it here
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but the hatred stems from a fundamental misunderstanding. People hate tripfags and avatarfags because they associate these concepts with narcissists/attention seekers. Tripfagging and avatarfagging undermine the very point of anonymous imageboards; to remain ANONYMOUS.

The simple truth is that this isn't fucking tumblr, we don't exist in a hivemind, and people can have differing opinions on various subjects. This is a perfect example of that. Not everyone believes in the sanctity of anonymity. Either that, or they believe that their tripcode/avatar isn't as grave a threat to said anonymity as others would have them believe.

Is it really worth fighting over? I say who gives a shit. Personally, I'm with you, I think we should all remain anonymous unless there is a specific reason to give oneself a name, but on the other hand I don't give a shit about these avatarfags because they're pretty well behaved. They don't take it outside of these threads, they don't link themselves to actual identities outside of the board, they don't really clamor for all that much attention. It's sort of like they're assuming a temporary persona for shits and giggles. I wouldn't do it, I don't care for it, but I get it.
(dubs)
you have so much to live for.

an audience that did not ask for them in their threads

source
the people who used to come to 4AM are no more, they left and have been replaced with avatarfag posse

why don't you put on a trip to spite me, then?
or avatarfag? afraid of hotpockets?
calling anyone in a 4AM thread used to be redundant and now thanks to your lot we have to differentiate between 4AM pathetic and tripfag pathetic

not really but thanks anons

Kek, you're so full of shit.
I dont autistically take images, but lets face it, every time you come in to argue anons and avatarfags and tripfags have argued with you and called you out on your bullshit, and you claim theyre all a "posse". Its conveniant that everyone who disagrees with you for ruining the thread is somehow in ritsus posse or circlejerk right?
What lot exactly? Wheres my avatar or trip? As I recall, you're the one whos easily noticeable by how often you come back to shit up a thread no one wants you in.

then don't go making autistic accusations

you conveniently overlook the anons who argue in my point's favor as well

Weirdly enough I don't want you out of these threads, but simply rejoin as anons, nothing more. You don't take autistical screens to back your shit up but you autistically follow all my ramble?
What happened to "durr, h-hide and d-don't talk to him!" ?

thread's dead?

Your imaginary friends in your head dont count user.
Real genius arent ya. I pointed out a truth once. It being true doesnt make it autistic just because you are.
So im not an user? What am I then?
It's not hard to remember when an autist comes in and ruins a thread repeatedly. Making the same baseless claims and getting called out and proven wrong repeatedly. You've done this so many times I'd have to have memory loss not to remember at this point. That's why it's so funny. I wouldnt be surprised if you were actually mark considering how autistic you've gotten with this shit. Reminds me of when mark was doxxed on Holla Forums and he spammed the board for around 5 hours. By all means, keep it up though. I'm really starting to enjoy laughing at you while anons call you out on your bullshit. It's gonna be fun to see how much more pathetic you get.

every night

(dubs)
it's just the babadook

Come between 4-5:30 am for any comfy posting. Usually d5db2a comes in after that and starts throwing his shit around.

Should listen to jim harolds campfire podcast while you try to fall asleep for max comfy.

it's been dead for a very long time now

babadook is a shit film mate

One time I stalked my house with a loaded gun after hearin something.

babadook is a good movie
I liked it
spiders just have shit taste in film
that's what it is

If you don't read the threads, don't bother replying with retarded posts.

You must be autistic, because that probably only makes sense in your head.

an enabler, fighting for m'lady ritsu I reckon

you don't read the threads, otherwise you'd have seen in this very thread at least two other anons who were agreeing with me
why should I listen to anything you have to say when you seemingly pull it out your arsehole

yeah, you are exactly what I imaged you to be
the kind of guy who hastily replies to have others see how good of a boy he is so he gets his (you) cookies

laughing alone is rather sad, isn't it?
there's anons calling avatarfags out on their bullshit other than me, and yet I am all you seem to see
that's borderline autistic fixation at this point

Please send more accusations my way without any proof whatsoever, that's not pathetic in your book apparently.

the big bad is a physical manifestation of the combined sorrow she felt as a result of losing her husband and frustration she feels as a result of being a single parent to such a high energy and needy child
it's symbolic of real world problems that real people face
no fancy CGI or special effects can convey the sorrow of loss or the horror of child rearing

see if they were trying to go with that angle then they should of have it all in her head and not some real monster. more horror films should look at Jacobs ladder for this kinda thing

Is that really the best comeback you could come up with? Jesus, you really are autistic arent you? Hahaha.
Oh look, were back to anyone who doesnt like you shitting up the threads is instantly on ritsu side and in his posse. How predictable. Not surprising considering you tried to get me to become an avatarfag or tripfag before to spite you, kek. Im sure everyone here except for you and your imaginary friends who agree with you arent apart of ritsus posse or an avatarfag.
Oh my, the irony, it's so thick.
Autistic~ You're just proving me right over and over again autist-kun! I bet you're real popular at school arent you
Random (1)s usually to shitpost and attack, whereas the majority of anons ignore them and *gasp* try to comfy post. Who'd have thought theyd use the thread for it's intended purpose!
No, it's rather fun. Never watched comedies alone? It's quite fun laughing at you. Im sure it happens a lot anyhow.
Well if it aint the pot calling the kettle a nigger! Keep it up, what else you got autist-kun? Should I become a trip-fag now to spite you? Will that teach you a lesson?

Yeah, I agree. Although, nobody else ever sees it, aside from the child, so for all we know it is all just in her head. The scene when she goes to the police station sort of solidifies that this monster is a manifestation of her own mind. She goes in there and attempts to report someone harassing her. The cop doesn't believe her story because it sounds too farfetched, then she sees the coats and top hat hanging on a rack somewhere in the back of the building. They vaguely create the image of the monster. The implication is that people around her are questioning her sanity and she's not even sure whether or not she's mentally stable. This is also emphasized by the scene in the kitchen when she starts peeling back the wall paper and finds a hole in the wall with insects coming out. When the social services people go into the kitchen with her, the hole isn't there. All the low budget spooky shit is only in the film to help the audience visualize the mental gymnastics this woman is going through.

She's probably fucking borderline personality disorder or something.

you're not wrong there, the good scenes in the film are really top notch, it's just a shame they ruined it all with the kid

Autist-user! Where are you? Come tell us more about how everyone is secretly in Ritsu's posse or in love with him! Tell us more about how we need to tripfag and avatarfag to teach you a lesson!

you could point to a piece of shit and say it's made of gold, I won't believe it until I see proof, user
that is not hard to understand
why didn't you type XD right after it? I know you were craving to do it.

And you are wrong again, just in this very thread there was an user who asked me a question related to this and I told him what I think, without calling him an avatarfag posse. You know why? Because he didn't lash out at me like you, because he was not as agitated as you because I dared say avatarfags are bad.
You again aren't thinking at all before posting, let alone reading the thread past the things you want to read.

You must be fucking joking, nigger.
Again, stop replying with retarded posts if you cannot phrase it so it doesn't sound retarded.
Are you everybody? Do you speak on everyone's behalf? So far I called you Ritsu's posse because you're so angry, pretending to be laughing while all you do is cry on your keyboard. I bet you'd yell at the screen if it could help you with this dispute we're having.

It's nothing to do with my liking.
If you prefer to go through the world stupid, be my guest. I bet you you did not know it wasn't spelled with two x, which again speaks in favor of you just hastily replying without thinking.

So not always, huh? Weird, isn't it? If it were always the case, then I wouldn't bother at all anymore.
When did you come here, I am genuinely curious now.
Must have been somewhere this year.

I see nothing but a tragedy unfold before me, weeping and wheezing on the floor as you are trying to make retorts with humor that is this middle school tier.

A question for you, where is the proof of your accusations? You've been dancing around that for a couple replies now.

Have it your way, you're only making yourself look bad with it.

It's christmas, user. I'll reply for about maybe another hour, but you'll have to be patient.

Here autist-user, I made this just for you. So everyone can remember that time you actually suggested someone tripfag or avatarfag to spite you, kek. Retard

Im enjoying making fun of you. You remind me of the weird kid who never showered in high school I used to throw the gym soap bars at.

Well, I mean, child actors are usually shit. They're kids after all. His little contraptions he built to fight the monster almost took the film into comedy territory. Reminded me of Home Alone.

You are the dumbest motherfucker I have ever talked to user
How do you tied your shoes without shitting yourself

You're not very good at this if you're the one laughing at your own jokes
I wouldn't know why this is the first kind of story you come up with. Did you want him to shower next to you or something? You wanted to see his dick that badly? Please explain in full detail, because I know you would totally do that.

he wasn't a bad actor or such, just that him knowing that the monster is real and yeah those fucking contraptions really did phone it in

Hey now, what's wrong, user
Don't tell me that typing your reply actually takes time? That cannot possibly be the case, you best hurry up!

Oh look, were back at irony. Are you just not smart enough to see how much of a hypocrite you're being demanding proof when you have none for your biggest claims?
You dont interact with normal people much do you?
I never argued avatarfags are good, I said you're worse. You're not very smart are you? Here, pay attention autist-user. I think ritsu is cancer, I think avatarfagging is pointless, I think you're the worst of the lot because you're a derailer who ruins the thread. Get it? Theyre bad, you're the worst part. Like I said at the start, you're worse than them.
Really? Cause I made a screencap just for you~ see, right here
Now we can all remember that time you tried to get someone to tripfag to spite you! But I guess the truth is retarded right?
I answered it, I dont autistically take images like you. Do you not pay attention or are you legitimately retarded and already forgot?
Oh sure, autist-kun. It's me, not you, the user who comes here week after week to argue with anons and try to make lies and get the thread killed. It's the guy whos calling you out is the problem.
But you said it!

aww, and now hes getting mad now that he's realized im making fun of him. Say im in ritsus secret club again, im sure that'll fix everything kek.
Oh look, again im apart of ritsu's possy because I like to laugh at you. Jesus christ, you're a special kind of idiot. I dont like Ritsu genius. Shit i like you more considering the entertainment im getting. Why dont you explain why you want to get such a vivid explanation of ritsus dick? Do you think of it a lot? Are you one of the faggots he scammed out of money haha?

There you go autist-user, good to see you're on time for once. You can tell your imaginary friends who agree with you about everything all about this later.

Hey, autist-user. I want to get another screencap of you admitting you think anyone who disagrees with you is apparently in love with ritsu or in his posse so I can bring it up and laugh at you with later with some buds. Can you make a short reply to this about it?Thanks

We've had two big ban waves and a rule established against avatarfagging. You are saying that mods went that far for shits and giggles if there was no issue?

Normal people don't type to me Haha, because not only can I not hear them laughing, it's a waste of time and space to type that out
I would argue that you don't talk much on imageboards.

Based on a phrase like "because I know everyone says so!" that you pulled out of your arsehole
Why would I take that as fact?

You mean the thread that got bumplocked and was on the verge of being completely deleted?
In your opinion, which seems to be coming straight from your ass, much like your non existent evidence.

If you genuinely believe I am advocating for you to tripfag or avatarfag you are on the wrong website. I will not type spoilers out for you that tell you when you're being mocked and when you're being told what to do. You'll have to learn that on your own.

I'm not the one manically laughing at my own jokes here. I'm not the one trying to be smug about an issue that I have no idea about apparently.
You left out to reply to when you came here, please elaborate on that before you make any other remarks on anything.

It'd be one thing making fun of me, but you genuinely believe what you are saying which worries me, it really does. Because it means you do not understand just what you are typing down.

I never said secret club, user. Being an enabler isn't limited to doing it actively. Sitting back and doing nothing is just as bad.

Posse too hard of a word for you, eh?

Tell me why you type this down. Why you take time to even bother doing that.
This isn't a chat room. You don't have to tell me about that in every reply.

Now wait a minute. Wouldn't that be in your very own words autistic behavior?
Taking screencaps and present them, possibly out of context?
You're getting more and more disjointed and agitated as we keep going, why?

Hey, can you reply to this about how much everyone who disagrees with you loves ritsu or is in his secret club. Also, expand on how much you want the finer details of what ritsus cock looks like too. Thanks man.

Are you running out of steam?
You can drop the funny guy act now, there's nobody left in here to not laugh at your jokes, user.

You said you like proof, im making proof. Besides, this is too good not to share later. I mean cmon man,
That shits hilarious. I wanna show my buddy.

You think im doing it for anyone but me, and obviously if you're nice enough to make your confession to the post in a compact form for easy sharing later for giggles. The main reason im doing this is for me. It's pretty funny making fun of you. When are you coming back? You gonna be here monday? I wanna argue with you again and make fun of you

A very disjointed reply, user.
Suddenly it's alright in your reasoning to act autistically if it serves a purpose? Isn't that a weird thing to do now.

You are contradicting yourself with everything you say, user.
I told you twice now to not reply if you cannot make it sound coherent and not retarded.

My, arent we projecting. Cant I just have a bit of fun making fun of an autist with a friend? That's the best part, this entire argument, you trying to get me to tripfag, you going "im not the autist, you're the autist~", accusing me of being in love with ritsu, or being in his secret club, claiming im the problem, when its you ruining threads, its great. You're not even self aware enough to see how pathetic you are. I love it! You didnt answer though, when you gonna be back next autist-user?

let me guess, sharing with yourself?

you keep saying that, despite me having to point out to you that you willingly misinterpreted that, it makes me think you're only looking for a reason to tripfag and when people ask you'll point to those screens that you're totally just making for yourself to justify being a cancer

Coming from you, especially from you, that's the first thing you typed today that made me chuckle, good job.

When you tell me two things.
Do you have anything other than your word to back up what you claimed today?
And more importantly, when and how did you find this website? And no bullshitting here, user. It's easy to just ask you something you wouldn't know if you were new, so be honest.

You'll get another 15-25 minutes out of me before I'm off for Christmas dinner.
If you want to keep it up, please make short replies instead of time consuming ones so I can reply faster as well.

Anyway, im done here. Gonna get to vidya christmas even party. You keep being you autist-user.

Uh huh, sure I did. Lemme guess, next you were only pretending to be retarded!
You're terrible at backpedaling autist-kun.
Oh look, you're trying to insult me with what I just insulted you with again. You're very bad at this. Theres a reason why the rubber and glue comback is a bad comeback special needs user. Oh but no, you're not pathetic, you're just gonna be back here tomorrow, and next week, and the week after that, etc, making baseless claims, complaining about ritsu and asking anons to explain in detail what his cock would look like. Cant believe you asked me to tell you what it would look like kek.
Sure I do! I got that screencap of you trying to get me to tripfag, and now i'll make another of you claiming i wanted to tripfag, when I mocked you for trying to get me to! Course, it's still ironic coming from you, considering you still have no proof that ritsu killed the threads when marks bans did. Course, you always ignore the logical fallacies of your own arguments dont you?
That's the best you got autist-user? Really? Really? That's the lowest level of insult, right next to calling someone a redditor, or telling them to go back to half-chan. God you're bad at this.

Good lord that got butchered.
Gonna get to vidya before christmas party. etc rest of post.

Because I am making an exaggerated and over the top proposition that if you acted upon it would make you look like a retard.
I made an exaggerated and over the top proposition that if you acted upon it would make you look like a retard.
If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

You didn't catch why it was funny coming from you, didn't you. No wonder you took the tripfag thing as you did. I'm actually hoping you'll be coming out as "pretending" any time now.

Then why do you use it so much throughout this whole conversation?

Again, we had two ban waves, a whole rule established to contain this issue. If you want to ignore these, fine with me, but don't say it's baseless when you choose not to look at the evidence.

First you tell me about the guy who didn't want to shower with you and now you fixate on Ritsu's cock for some reason. It's again this "I wanna be funny" but to whom? To the people you'll show this to and say "look how funny I was there!"? Because right now nobody is even here anymore to partake in this but you and me, and the only one laughing about your jokes is you right now.

Lovely, I assume you won't tell anyone about the whole conversation nor will you provide an unbiased archive to this thread?
What if I used that screencap of you with the shower kid to tell everyone how your next replies were about how you wanted him to fuck you in the showers? Context? Nah, my word is enough, right?

The bans took care of Avatarfag who then left because they didn't care for the threads, they just wanted to avatarfag here. What they left behind was an already broken thread. Many anons had left and those who were in favor or Avatarfags didn't see any reason to be here without them.

The fact that you only reply with this now, and not when I asked you about this the first time only makes me more suspicious.
Typing faggy shit like Haha out, hastily typing your texts, avoiding simple questions.
What's the issue here? You don't have to prove yourself to be an uber oldfag or anything. I am asking if you are new because you might be arguing over a 4AM of which you only know of with avatarfags and not how it was before that.

well I didn't mean to double post that, no idea what happened

4:30 and I'm high as fuck.

Christmas Night was a total shit, some faggot got drunk and smashed his head across the window.
I've been just drawing some shit and playing Hotline Miami, the music is comfy as fuck.