Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all celebrate and have an excellent day.

This is a thread where people can ask for recommendations and ask about specific games.

I've seen people talk about Eldritch on Holla Forums before, is it any good?

Eat a dick fag.
Merry Christmas for you too, user.

I won't do that but you're welcome.
I just wish to discuss vidya.

I hope you choke on your tounge while you sleep, OP.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Thanks anyway.

Go fuck yourself faggot. And Happy Holidays. Christmas is white and racist, fuck you.

Eldritch had potential but IMO it wasted it. I think the biggest mistake it made was limiting your inventory so much. Not only does that limit your options in a fight, and ensures you're probably just going to use the same gun/rock or gun/knife combo for most of the game, but it also means that if you want the best ending, you have to NOT USE ANY OF THE FUN EQUIPMENT ITEMS because you need the special ritual equipment instead. Also the Weeping Angel Ripoff statues were cheap and stupid as fuck.

It's not Christmas for another 20 hours and 50 minutes where I live

3 hours and 50 minutes here.

Thank you. I'll check my privilege later.

It's a Christmas Miracle, you have an early Christmas this year. Where the fuck do you live?

Just pretend it's 4 hours into the future and contribute to the thread proper. I think the topic works regardless of the special occasion.

So is that a pass? Should I not bother?
Thanks for actually responding.

Ok then. Dating sims, honest to goodness dating sims. I need them, recommend the best. Don't have to be H-related.

look up some unedited gameplay footage of it. If it looks like your cup of tea, you might try it, but I still think that shooting for the best ending is bullshit and you shouldn't even bother.

Christmas fucking sucks tbh.
At least for me.
Because the food sucks, i hate most of everything we eat traditionally on christmas.

At least i'll make up for it at the end of the year, now that's when you actually eat good food.

Central Burgerland

T-Thanks…

Does anyone know of some good vidya that's pretty cheap right now? One they'd genuinely recommend? It doesn't have to be new vidya.
Preferably one that has a GOG version that I can scur/v/.

I don't play a lot of VNs but in my experience, despite it being a parody, Huney Pop is actually pretty fun, especially the Match-3.
I hear Panzremadels is pretty fun too, although I can't attest to that.
If you want a VN, play Steins; Gate. It's not dating sim though.
Perhaps an user more well versed will chime in.

Alright, thanks user.

A shame user. Perhaps when you find a real life waifu she'll be a better cook and you'll look forward to the Christmas meal.
Have a merry Christmas anyway.

Fucking burgers, Christmas Eve is proper Christmas. You and your first day.

That's pretty lewd, user.

I need a dating sim that has me stat my character, and have to choose between girls, go on dates, and all that fun stuff just like my Japanese anime. There are a lot of VNs that have minor choices in relation to girls, but it doesn't really cross into dating sim territory.

No. Christmas Eve is Christmas Eve, and Christmas is Christmas.

Huney Pop actually is a bit like that. It does have stats and such but you don't have to make choices as to whom to pick.

I Yurope you celebrate Christmas Eve for the most part. The first and second Christmas days are celebrated as well but it's not the main event.

Would've been better if they were hearts. Then it wouldn't have been embarrassing.

Megumi is best Good Job

Honey Pop was a fun puzzle game is that the right word for it?. What's the second Christmas day you refer to? In Ausfailia we refer to it as Boxing Day but I didn't think it was overly big elsewhere.

Mori a best.

I think it would be the 25th

Have a good christmas anons. Never forget that no matter what you do, you're entitled somehow.

I want to play something on my Saturn or Dreamcast, but don't know what the fuck's worth playing.

Fair enough.

That's your Christmas present from me to you user. I don't even care user. I just picked some images from my reaction folder.

Here we celebrate Christmas Eve and the two days after it, respectfully called the first, and second, Christmas days.
pic related

We just celebrate Christmas on Christmas day and then it's over

3 day celebration, sounds pretty nice. Not like it would matter, I'd just be sitting home alone for 3 festive days instead of 2.

You get Thanksgiving though.

I'd personally advise playing Kingdom. Might just be me but this game wrecked my sleep schedule, because games that involve progression and collecting and seeing everything grow into something, turn from nothing to a huge ass army and stuff, is frankly drowning and great. I play it on GOG so it's good. I think it's like 15 bucks too.

If I may, my question isn't about a vidya specifically, but lately I've lacked energy to do anything, so I barely do anything, even reading and watching stuff is hard.
Any advice on how to get some energy back to finally enjoy some nice stuff ? Tried the first Isaac game a few days ago, was really good, but can't be arsed to go at it again.

Well if anons & japs get hissy over which Touhou looks better in either pantsu or bloomers, then it's fair game for me to have hearts. Clownpiece boxers is fine though.
It doesn't help that the dream I had yesterday had me at elementary school wearing nothing but a white shirt & Batman boxers. If my pants get pulled down or they disappear, my underwear better look damn good.

As said, you celebrate thanksgiving.
Chances are you don't celebrate for 3 days because it's not a Catholic country and these days because of "muh holidays for EVERYONE" cancer.

user, have you no friends? Have you ever considered making a family?

That's peculiar user.

Kingdom looks a bit too artsy fartsy for me. Thanks for the recommendation anyway user.

As for your life, I say get redpilled (if you aren't yet), start going to the gym and work on getting a job (if you haven't).
The job should be a proper craft. Either an apprenticeship or studying if it's something like IT.
You'll be surprised how much of a motivator becoming fit is. If you're proper redpilled it also motivates a lot. Once you're fit and have a job you should also have built social competencies and confidence and can then go looking for 3DPD to marry and procreate with.
Vidya will become very fun again because you can really cherish it now.

I used to be a very shy guy among people I didn't know, now I'm very confident in myself and extremely satisfied with my life.
I hope this is helpful in any way to you or anyone else and that I didn't just embarrass myself. Good luck.

Not as peculiar as getting a headpat by my big bro

Mods are asleep, post more maid

Kek. Absolutely no friends, not even online ones. I was engaged when I was 18/19 but that ended messy and since then I've become more isolated and wanted less and less to do with women. I've resigned myself to just doing my own thing. I have a good job that I enjoy that gives me enough income that has let me buy my own house and gives me enough money to spend on all my weeb habits, I can't really ask for anymore.

I did get a job, but it was pretty much slavery (got paid 17€ for 20h of work), so I quit. I also constantly go out of going /fit/, I do it for a week or two, seriously and shit, and then something makes me stop for one day and I never go back to it. Used to lift while waiting in the splatoon lobby, but since I went back to 1+ after climbing all the way up to S, thinking about this game is pretty much nothing but pain.

I don't find games unfun though, they're still as grand and beautiful as always; I just don't have the strength and energy to do anything.

Thank you for your advice though. Perhaps some /fit/ is in order and I definitely should do something about it. Too poor for a gym though, I used to go for a swim at the municipal swimming pool twice a week at least, but it's a tiny town so it closed quite often, so at some point I stopped this too.

I'm in the same sort of situation, man.

Part of me wants to hope that I'll find a 3DPD, but deep down, I know I'm way too "out-there" to settle down with somebody in a healthy way. A broken vase can't hold water, after all.

Very glad that you're life is good enough to offset the disappointment at missing by (1). Godspeed to you. Have kids and love them.

Well yeah, Thanksgiving is nice and all, but it's not an entirely huge deal anymore for most people. It's more about what's after Thanksgiving; Black Friday

That's a very apt analogy user.

So is this just a thinly veiled 4am thread now?

Merry Christmas and happy birthday user.
Have a pleasant day. You're as old as me now.
What's the source on that image?

Do you have no friends on-purpose or is that just how it happens to be?
I'm sure plenty of user, including myself, would gladly try to become pals with you if you wished. Your life seems pretty good though so perhaps all is going well.

Well, study for a profession that doesn't pay like shit and that you enjoy.
The gym membership should become affordable at some point in, until then, do body weight exercises. Don't do it daily, just two or three times a week. Once you get a schedule and rhythm into your life, it shouldn't be so hard anymore. It certainly helped me a lot.

user…
That is depressing me. If you truly want you could repair yourself, I swear!
I'll do what I can as a repaired vase. Not only for myself but all for anons who can't seem to be able to fix themselves.

Upsetting.

It seems to partially have become that, not that I mind.

Yeah, you're right. We should stop. It just happens to be late at night and
NOT VIDEOGAMES
so it goes…

I'm gonna go say hi to the 4am folk. It has been some time.

Maybe I should let myself not do it everyday. Might be part of the problem somehow, every time I start this regimen I force myself to do it every day.
I also already have studied for a great job I just can't find anything in it, so I keep doing small tasks in other jobs that are kinda shit.
Thanks for the advice user.

It is vidya though, we just seemed to have digressed for now.
Besides, vidya players are vidya related, right?

Doing it every day not only demotivates but also is counterproductive. Whenever you're sore after a workout that means a lot of your musclestrains are wounded and need some time to repair. Going at it every day doesn't give them enough time to recuperate.
Any time user. Good luck with the job hunt, I hope you find something permanent. Is becoming independent an alternative at all?

Reporting myself for reeducation

I don't fear the pain of breaking again, it hurts plenty right where I'm at, it's just a waste of the worlds water. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

Thank you for persisting

nah, fuck that pagan-cum-debt-mill garbage. jesus wasn't even born in fucking December, but the fucking Cuckolic churches had their 4th Century version of "appealing to the Pagan audience", and thus Jesus was then born on plains of the shittiest snowstorms of Eurasia.

and of course the shitbag multi-hundred-millionaires and the 'leaders of enterprise' spring back up to sell shitty plastic fat jesus bobbleheads and the flimsiest fleece money can buy. and that's not even the counting of hundreds of dollars every family wastes on candy stockpiles for their future insulin injections for the parents and shoving in more fucking 'sugarless' bile into the faces of every kid

fuck christmas and fuck every dipshit buying useless novelties peddled out on christmas

Thanks user, my eyes need stitches after reading this edge.

cheers m8, she's from Knights of Sidonia I think. I haven't read it yet, but I have it saved since I like Nihei's stuff.

Merry christmas anons, hope you'll all be comfy this evening.

Just buy your gifts from yard/garage sales m8, you can even peddle price there.

this is why trump won

I understand your concern dude, but just have your happy holiday or whatever and ill be off on my own happy holiday

Trump supports saying Merry Christmas, and I'm saying that to every one of my co-workers even though I'm not a kike-on-a-stick worshipper.

You are not only a complete imbecile who deserves every ounce of gut-burning vitriol you experience in your life, but you are personally and totally responsible for every ounce of it.

Merry Christmas.

you're quite autistic, my friend

I just get plastered on mulled wine, eat christmas cookies and enjoy cute anime girls in santa costumes

I started my day off the right way, getting blown by a cute tranny.

No energy? It's because you can't contain the self disgust anymore. The time has finally come to kill yourself.

Merry Christmas, faggots. Hope the gods of Pokemon shine on you.

I also call bullshit on that one.