So how long did it take you fags to notice Mario and Luigi are red and green because of the Italian flag?

So how long did it take you fags to notice Mario and Luigi are red and green because of the Italian flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/10/refuting-afrocentrism-part-2-are-italians-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the white represent then?

The separation.

This, it would work better with the guinea flag since the yellow could be Peach.

The gloves and the white thing in the cap, plus they turn white when they get the flower power up.

Wasn't the choice based on contrasting the red of mario with a blue background?

Fire flower transformation. Both brothers get white shirts.

A third Mario brother!
DEEPEST LORE

Oh, shit, negro.

fuggin wops

Er, but if that's the case, where's the brother with the white clothes in the middle?
I mean, you turn white when you get the fire flower, but that's not the same thing as having a third, dedicated mario brother that dresses in white.

And by the way why the fuck is their surname "mario" anyway?
"Mario" isn't a surname in italian, it's just a name.

Toad

Oh shit.

A quote from a 2013 Miyamoto interview by Rolling Stone:
"There's something I've been meaning to share with somebody," Miyamoto says with a grin, letting us in on a secret of the development of the original Mario Bros. "One of those constraints was that because of memory limitations, the second character had to be identical to the first character in appearance. And so we looked at that and said, 'Well even if we have the same character, we could potentially change the color of the character.' But again we were limited in the color palettes – we didn't have much in the way of additional colors that we could use. And so we looked at the turtles in that game. Their heads are sort of skin-toned, their shells are green, so what we could do is we could use the color palette from the turtle on this character. And so from those technical limitations we said 'Okay. We have these two characters. They look the same, other than the fact that their colors are different. Obviously they must be twins.' From there, we decided, 'Okay, they're twins and this other character [Luigi] must be the younger brother.'"

Approx 24 years.

And by the way, if the mario brothers are twins, why do they look nothing alike?

In vidya development a lot of things are done exactly like that: arbitrary, ad hoc, and spur-of-the-moment. But if everyone admits this then autists will have nothing to sperg on and have pointless North Korean pussyfingering board debates about, so everyone decided to play along.

Dizygotic twins

I'd say you were full of shit but i personally know a pair of dizygotic twins so it makes sense.

HORY SHEET

dizygotic twins look like any other set of brothers and sisters you obese fuck

You're right, he even types like a fatass.

Their skin.

You're not fooling anyone, Amir.

They're not Spanish.

Their ethnicity, because there's no niggers in the Mushroom Kingdom

You still won't get out of Italy alive, Mohamad

That doesn't make them white.

He's right you know.

Who the hell let tumblr in here?

Allah's will doesn't count as evidence.

that's just the loosely related movie

epic r/4chan screenshot fellow Holla Forumsro

Ethnostate in Israel when?

OPEN FIRE

They're WWC (White When Convenient).

heres your (you)

Yeah, and Russian and Afghanistan are Mongolian too. I guess China is now Japanese after WW2. I guess that Africa is now English, French, Dutch, etc and so fourth, now as well.

Here's your (you), (1)ne poster.

Mind=blown

???

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/10/refuting-afrocentrism-part-2-are-italians-black/

:^)

This is usually always the case

LIKE POTTERY

Better version

Jewish Diaspora are halfbreed Hebrew, half local population in general. That's not a secret.

Semen from the gay love they share for each other.

But the third Mario brother is blue.

I don't know which one is more funny

There's an alternate universe where those two images are actually true.

I like SMB2's gameplay the most, SMB3's level design the most, and SMW's sense of exploration

This may just be the most retarded thing i've ever heard

But the jews actually arent white.
They aren't blonde with blue eyes like in the ebin ms paint comic.

Stanley from Donkey Kong 3

They are when they tell you to stop being proud about the white race

You fail to underestimate how much kike women try to go after le blonde aryan males.

Are these Holla Forums's poor attempt at memes?

23 years, apparently.

it's whiter then sweden.

There is actually meant to be a third Mario brother

THICC

this
cum

Is this Holla Forums's poor attempt at getting acknowledged?

god DAMN

fire flower