Nobody told me that Tetsuya Nomura sounds like a mongolian throat singer or that he had become fat as fuck

Nobody told me that Tetsuya Nomura sounds like a mongolian throat singer or that he had become fat as fuck.

Nomura is a great director
but holy shit he shouldn't design characters

I also noticed that he has really packed on the pounds over the past few years. SE is a stressful place to work these days, according to employee comments.

Who would have known!

Why does he avoid looking at the lens the whole time? It's like when you talk to someone and they avoid looking at your eyes.

He dresses exactly like you would expect him to.

A tired, depressed drunk?

How bad? As bad as Konami?

KH is well done gameplay wise.

it's getting to Konami levels, the constant blunders and failed projects are making the top nervous and that starts a chain effect.

i just want fucking KH3 already let me die in peace, i gave up on Hunter X or Berserk finishing before i die i just want this one game to see the end of the story.

I want trump to make it illegal for anyone to have babies unless they're white

This is why I have no interest in the people behind my videogames. Best to keep it a mystery. I just buy the game and that's where our relationship ends.

SOON
O
O
N

You they gonna continue milking the story right? Look at Final Fantasy

Sounding like a Mongolian throat singer and being fat as fuck are tied together. Unless you're Mongolian, another sort of Steppe Asian, or an eskimo.

the end of Sora's story.

and final fantasy never had a on-going thing, each game number is an individual adventure.

I thought it was just the end of the Xehanort saga?

I've played KH1/ 2, the card one, and Birth By Sleep.

And I have no idea what the fuck is going on in that trailer. I knew KH lore got really fucking dumb and convoluted, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Big Boss has the 'tism too

Well, one third is Dream Drop Distance (you haven't played), one third is an extension of Birth by Sleep (In the realm of darkness), and one third is a practically separate story (in the form of 1-hour KH movie made with KH3's engine) taking place before the current universe exists.