Do you have a cool game from your childhood that nobody seems to remember even existed?

do you have a cool game from your childhood that nobody seems to remember even existed?

I mean people remember hexen 2 happened, and when people do mention heretic 2 they say it was shit, I disagree, this game was is thet tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

openclonk.org/download/
gog.com/game/armed_and_dangerous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was shit user, you've got terrible taste in video games.
Heretic and the first Hexen are where it's at.
kys.

it was terrible

Don't have a lot of those that aren't at least slightly well known. Maybe Clonk Planet, back when that was a moderately new thing. Ridiculous amount of addons from CCAN, fucking around in developer mode, mixing and matching bullshit together.
Good times playing hotseat with developer mode on was great, because you could just drag and drop shit into the game to set things up.

I never got around to trying Heretic 2.
Hexen 2 was pretty great. I'm a sucker for that aesthetic, both in design and the limits of the technology.
And that one bug where if the terrain allowed you to crouch jump on enemies, that sent you flying off at ludicrous speed.

Fuck you glover was great.

yeah dude, although i thought it was about racing but no its about a tv show, how funny.

The weapon variety was shit and the map design was godawful. Heretic is basically just Doom with a fantasy setting.

No, you remember perfectly well :

That game was incredible and the multiplayer community was fantastic.

(Checked)

I found it for 2 bucks in a bargain bin and used it to learn English.

Street Rod 1 & 2 ?

Road Rash. It's not like the game wasn't popular or anything but I feel like whenever I mention it nowadays no one knows what I'm talking about

We had a pirate copy, with no copy if the manual. Had to guess the pass codes to play.

I played Mind Maze in a Microsoft Encarta 2004 disc that IIRC came in a cereal box.

I had shit loads of fun learning trivia on my toaster of a PC.

Underrated OC.

I only see it mentioned on those nostalgia wanking youtube videos, occasionally here in bestof rpg threads.

it was a pretty good game, i wish there was a remake i could play

It was Drakan: Order of the Flame for me
All my friends where retards, who never liked it. They all got into WoW and of course wanted me to join so they get an extra free month.

Sky Gunner was a great game that nobody played, and nobody will ever make another game like it. I will sing its praises endlessly.

This game knew exactly what it was, and gave no fucks about trying to do anything else. It wanted to be an arcade air combat game that absolutely anybody could pick up and easily enjoy right away. The skill floor is extremely low if you just want to complete the story mode at all, but the skill ceiling gets really high if you want to beat the developers' high scores, which is doable but difficult.

When I say there is a low difficulty floor, I mean there is no such thing as crashing your plane. Ever. You can get shot down, but you will never slam into terrain or other aircraft, even if you try. The whole world and everything in it is basically a big bouncy castle for you to fly around in.

Sky Gunner does not take itself even remotely seriously. It's a strange sort of steam punk setting with weeaboo dog-people who fly around in completely unaerodynamic goof contraptions whose machine guns don't appear to feed from any discernible ammo belts and whose barrels flip down in break action for no particular reason. You have propeller-driven airplanes with infinite afterburners and your missiles are made out of fireworks, explosive crosses that you have to shoot in order to detonate, and the aptly-named dog-missiles which do pretty much nothing but bite and drag targets to slow them down.

None of the characters are much bothered about what's going on, no matter how actually dangerous the mission events would be if they were happening in a remotely realistic world. They're all as cartoonish as they look, and their main antagonist is about as actually dangerous as you'd expect, which is to say not at all.

It's sadly short but the developer scores and extra game modes can give you more than enough in terms of goals to work toward if you aren't satisfied simply clearing every character's story mode, and there's a lot of variety in those story modes insofar as what you can do. You'll wreck armored airships, swat squadrons of flyers out of the sky, duel enemy gunner pilots, fuck up a steampunk gundam, suddenly be in a rail shooter, and rescue a whole museum from being airlifted away by a flying mansion-estate-fortress-aircraft-carrier.

This game never gets old to me - I still go back and play it every now and then.

10 years ago when I was 10

I always thought Gran Turismos were boring compared to this game where you had the risk to actually crash your car. Also it was more focused on the diversity of the competitions rather than on the cars. I wonder why did they stop.

10/10 game - a group of us still get together often for matches over tunneling services on the original xbox.

I've got two:
Treasures of the Deep was a really neato submarine shooter. The maps were littered with gold and whatnot other collectibles for you to high score autism about, and there were upgrades to spend said high score on between missions. The OST was also pretty kickass.
Platypus is kind of a run of the mill shmup as far as gameplay goes. It's got some really cool art, though, and the soundtrack is entirely remixes of miscellaneous C64 songs.

Earth 2150

I was a PC gamer in the nineties/early 2000s until I got an xbox.

MAH NIGGA!

I know they're known but I never see anyone talking about them here. Fucking loved them. Daxter is the proof that ReadyAtDawn can make half decent games.

Also I suffer from the "The only game of this series I played is the handheld version" syndrome until now

Sonic Advance was the second Sonic game I ever played. The first was 3D Blast.

The PS1 version had one of the best licensed soundtracks, up there with THPS2.

SR was the shit, the first game for car enthusiasts that involved dicking around with the engine and it had a brilliant setting/theme
SR2 was a mistake where draw distance had you completely and utterly fucked

Some series had pretty decent or unique takes on portables. Max Payne was turned into an isometric kind of deal and was breddy gud, from what I remember.
Others had offerings that are best left unremembered and undiscussed. Jazz Jackrabbit, for example.

The first Sonic game I played was Sonic R .

Tzar: Burden of the Crown was a really strange RTS game that I spent a lot of hours just simulating a fantasy village. It was a lot of fun to just build stuff and have tons of eggplant farms and cow pastures. It also had pretty unique factions, one of them could make enchanted items. Sometimes I'd make enchanted items with so many resource that it'd take 30 minutes to make a single item but it would turn a single unit into a fucking invincible god.

Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 was a PS1 game that played just like Twisted Metal but it was a lot funnier and the entire soundtrack was done by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. It was fire but no one ever remembers it.

Whacked! was an XBOX exclusive and it was about this weird ass gameshow and the main chick, pictured 3rd, was always naked with a mosaic filter over her tittays. I was really young when I played this and I'm pretty sure I jerked it to it once or twice.

Armed and Dangerous was a weird game I bought from a local trade-a-game type store when I was 14. It was chock full of retarded references and weird guns like the Landshark Cannon, pictured 4th. The main cast was a british robot, a weird moleman, and some human dude. I enjoyed it even though the gameplay was shit

Holy. Shit that game had a weird system. No random encounters so I ended up looking for anything to fight and level up, but it did make every fight a challenge. I found it for $5 and it came with some much game that wasn't half bad for the time.

I always mixed this up with Vigilante 8.

Oh shit, I fucking remember Platypus.

I forgot the name of the game
I used to play some Deathmatch game on the pentium 1 i think. The gameplay is like dig dug but PvP and i think the game was shareware, also the character's health are dependant on the color you pick. Can anybody help me remember it?

i was so young i barely remember shit

Hey, I didn't expect to see my nigger here. Game basically got me into ska(or whatever the Rascal King was)

Those sound effects were really obnoxious.

This games was pretty fun and for some reason I found it really atmospheric. I also loved the terrible english voice acting.

Such a weird little racing game but it was fun as hell.

Unplayable garbage, try it again sometime.

Star Sonata was one of the best MMOs I've ever played. Now it's gone permanently and replaced by the vastly inferior Star Sonata 2.

openclonk.org/download/

Tzar reminds me a lot of Cultures 2. Have you played that?

One of the few games that included my favorite car.

I don't understand the love for this car or any car like it. It looks like a boat on wheels. Seems like it would be terrible to drive.

Patrician taste.

Because you're of homosex

G-Darius. Loved the branching paths, the capture ability to use on enemy ships, and the giant mega laser you could do as well. Boss fights were great too.

Fortress is another game I have yet to see that many recognize when I talk about it. That was a fun Tetris style game which had you fighting to build a better castle and destroy your opponent.

Team Buddies. One of my favorite games from the PS1. Never met a single person who knew of this game. It was one part rts, and one part action/shooter game. Lots of different stuff to mess around with.

Last game I can think of atm was Blast Chamber. You were one of four guys strapped with c-4 and you had to grab an orb and return it to the enemies goal. Getting their timers down to zero made them explode. Twist was you were stuck in a cube with buttons on the side that would rotate it around (and knock other people over in the process). Really loved that game for some reason.

I remember seeing that in an advert on Playstation magazine and REALLY wanting it. Never got to play it though…

Sorry I care more about responsive and tight steering than looks.

There was one game that seemed quite interestin as far as I remember

Playing as an average generic guy who is in search for meeting or reviving his wife.
Being guided by some angel which your mission is to find and destroy about 4 different angel statues. Same thing as usual, the angel uses you so it can become all-powerful.
There is a medieval city and there's an egyptian world.

Can't remember the name though

I loved that game when i was younger, always a fan of turn based strategy and the thing with fighting games was always that i missed context for the battles, just fighting for the sake of fighting never did it for me, as such i loved that game.

Ok its time for something realy obscure

I had team buddies as well that as an interesting and fun game mechanically.

Gets extra nostalgia points for teaching myself and my friends how to swear correctly.

My childhood right there!
These games were the shit!

REMASTER???

It was a Mario Kart clone but holy fuck was it fun as hell.

that plus Shogo were pretty good

Fuck u faggot ill fight you. Glover was my jam.

The only games I had for a while were weird educational games. I really liked this one for some reason. I also remember one I liked that was at a carnival. I think it was one of the Jump Start games but I'm not sure.

it's a real 4/10 game tbqh

Does anyone remember a PS1 game that was a MGS/RE copy but on a train.

Mission Impossible.

third person reticle does not line up so yeah it's not amazing, fun game tho

I recently picked up the complete Fear Effect 1 from a second-hand shop for five dollars. Is it any good?

Nuclear Dawn.

It's got some pretty fundamental issues, I just don't think there's anything special about it apart from it coming out in the mid-late 90s weeaboom.

It's a RE clone but semi-apocalyptic and cyberpunk, it's alright but nothing stellar, you wouldn't have either bothered with it if it wasn't for the graphics.

Heretic is Doom with aim look, item usage, and flight. So Duke Nukem 3D.

G-Darius was a massive gimmicky step back from the improvements of Darius Gaiden. Such a shame, they really had a winning refinement after years of bumpiness.

Nobody remember Mac gaming.

Was not aware of that. Will have to try that one when I get the chance. Got me curious now tho, what did they fuck up?

I will never forget getting 4 people together to play this. Openclonk will hold a candle to the original someday and when that day comes. All will know the power of the clonk!

I have never met or seen anyone talk about this game, but it was basically all I played growing up

we had that in our school. it was one of only two games the school library had. the other game was aoe.

hexen who?

You had games in school?
Wew

I remember some point and click adventure game where you went to this fantasy land and did puzzles based on fairy tales to get golden eggs. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

standing outside in the rain < staying inside and learning about logic and shit from the tightest video out
yeah zoombinis was pretty good. fucking bubble abyss on hard. get down to the last guy and realize that he should have gone first. autism always forced me to start that party again because i couldn't leave a man behind.

Bro, I forgot about Armed and Dangerous, I loved that game. I'll have to find a way to play it again.

That shit was bonkers.

I loved daxter. It was like 3 dollars at gamestop when i picked it up years ago. Probably my 5th favorite psp Game.

I'm somewhat afraid to see how it holds up.

I think it had a different name outside of PAL territories, but it sounds like a game called 'Chase The Express'.

Not a bad game, 7/10.

I still think this is an amazing game that has held up quite well.

Fun little CTF game I used to play on original Playstation

Also had this on Genesis. Was no good at it at my young age but I once spent an evening entering random save codes (they were very long) and scored one that was much further along in the game

Someone threw that in with a used PS2 slim I bought. Not sure why since it wasn't part of the deal.

I lent my copy of that to a friend. He had a house fire the next day. At some point I got back a sooty and warped disc in an even more sooty and warped case.

Also, shaman combat turns into such a hilarious clusterfuck of folks being hurled off in every direction while a wave of destruction leaves every single building in the area in ruins, and the world never stops shaking.

You are a good man

I know few people ever saw my first one here and no one in the PAL region saw number two. 3 is a bit more common but fuckall played it.

Some of them are the comfiest games I have ever known. Nice soundtrack too, weird that I mentioned the kitty one now because it is a Christmas themed game.

Man, I really miss the 90s Japan.

I rented that shit once, it was fucking insane. It also won points for having a code to play as the final boss.

I will NEVER stopping shilling Deception.

Oh boy this game, I could never remember the name.

I thought it was an okay western RPG when I was a teen

never managed to find a Drakan game to buy for myself tbh

FUCK
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS GAME FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS
I REMEMBER SEEING THE VIDEO OF IT AS A DEMO ON ANOTHER CD I HAD
FUCK
I LOVE YOU user

These are two of the coolest games I ever played and few know their names and fewer have ever emulated them.

These were great, this is what I wish they had done with "my summer car" instead of all the survival bullshit.

Earth 2150 was the shit. Still is, really. There's few other RTS games with such a degree of customization. Too bad Earth 2160 was shit.

I always found Glover to be scary and dark when I was kid. Probably has to do with that whole N64 fog in the distance and the surreal quality that N64 games are known for.

Used to play a lot of shitty games in my childhood i must say.

My nigga

Just like most games that made the jump to 3d visuals, felt it had too much when it came to 'LOOK AT OUR GRAPHICS' instead of from a pure gameplay perspective. It did the enemy capture mechanic pretty well, but when it comes to the general gamefeel, everything with Darius Gaiden just pops, the visuals, the sound effects, and arguably the music, it just pops so wonderfully. Bosses feel like they take half an hour in G Darius, not just from the perspective of 'oh I died and have to try with weaker weapons now', but from the perspective of 'here's like 10 seconds of breathing time as this gigantis ass fish spins around to face you'

Also give Darius Burst Chronicle Saviors a try, it's comfy for people who played a lot of the original Darius 1 and 2, feels like they mixed the old with the new extremely well. It's just a shame about the cost.

This game was incredible, but I've never met anyone else who played it.

In elementary school we used to play those games if we got our work done early. We also played it in the gifted and talented classes, which pretty much meant smart but socially retarded.

I feel as if the world has forgot almost entirely of the PSX era and people only remember MGS and FFVII.

I had the N64 version of this. Neat platformer with janky animations and a few cool concepts. You play as a space dude who has to go around looking for acts for the circus he works at. Levels are pretty varied, with a planet dedicated to selling weapons, a planet full of dead astronauts and Earth after an alien invasion.
Music is kinda boring though.

Dark Cloud 1 and 2.

definitely fapped to Monica a few times

It's that old, user.

;_;

I'm in my mid 20's user. PS2 was a while ago.

I played it user. Was supposed to be a trilogy, still hurts. I remember being really impressed with the AI.

You know what I bet no one here has played? Outpost 2.

man that girl is hot, i'd fap too

She had some great alternate outfits. Damn Japs corrupting our youths.

check out Road Redemption

Submarine Commander, probably my favourite PS1 game. Customise your sub, take it out to fight other subs or surface ships using sonar, like 12 different types of torpedo + special weapons. The plot was that global warming happened while you were on a long term sub mission, and everything's underwater so now you have to be a mercenary for this chick who owns a floating city. and then it turns out it's not global warming, it's some satellite, so then you reverse the flooding and everyone dies except you and worst girl. You get a killcam type thing every time you manage to actually hit something with a torpedo, and you can replay missions/sorties.

It's time for the ultimate debate, is Lost in Time or Time Busters better? I do prefer Time Busters myself.

High Tier
shades, messy hair, roller skates, flying
Mid Tier
spring, one eye, one hair
boring Tier
just feet
gay tier
train wheels, goofy glasses
slut tier
pony tail

The AI in this game was way ahead of its time, it is an unfinished masterpiece.

It came in this huge ass vertical box, and many a fun time was had.

I wonder how a Bio Freaks reboot would fare these days.

Legend of Dragoon. Did anyone else here play this? 4 discs, baby.

i'm more curious what kind of characters it would have

That would be sick. I want to see a jacked up aids skrillex fighting a tumblrina.

My nigger. AoE2 is objectively better but style, atmosphere and soundtrack were top notch, and I had a lot of fun naming some dudes and having them fight in tournaments. Truly an underrated gaem.
Also it had a god tier editor.

played it, abandoned in disc 4, my god it was boring and generic.

(checked)
That's why I'm afraid to replay it. I loved it as a kid but I think if I went back and played it again, it wouldn't be fun at all. The addition combat system was cool, though.

I just herd about that game for the first time. Apparently its a garbage "licensed" game based on a classic anime that wasn't localized at the time and that it totally butchered the fancies.

and I still play it frequently to this day. man hold your ground on nuts and bolts requires an aimbot-like amount of skill. get it, aimbot? ahahahaahahahah fuck you

When did Claude Kenny and Ashton Anchors do the fusion dance and why is he standing next to a recolor of the To LOVE-Ru girl?

Syphon Filter?

I don't know but I was told this anime is a really great classic that many don't know about because it wasn't translated until much later. Like Trigun good.

Is that by the Escaflowne people?

I don't know I never watched it. I just recall hearing about it a few day's ago for the first time ever. like maybe yesterday, if I recall correctly

Pic very related. I never hear about this anymore. This was an awesome mech game.

Ohh i had a magazine with an article about this and Omikron but i never played either.

I wouldn't call it anywhere near Trigun good, but it's not bad - enjoyable.

That surreal quality was mostly due to the very limited storage of N64 cartridges. Devs had to make do with what they had and the results were usually, outlandish.

Except very rarely the Gothic series, I never see them discussed here.

From back when there were still a lot of simulations, and they were still fun.

I wish I could get into sims today but they just don't grab me for some reason.

I had to figure out both of these games without a manual when my uncle dropped off an old 386. Somehow managed. I remember I played F19 for months without knowing how to retract landing gear, so my stealth was totally ruined.

"F-19" is supposed to be "F-117" but it was developed before the F-117 was revealed to the public. Based off of a testors model that differed from the F-117 but got some attention from those knowledgable because it did realistically approximate some real stealth designs.

I can still recommend F-19 today, it's good fun. The screech of the engine from the PC speaker is crazy annoying though

I'm not sure if this game is really forgotten, it still has a lot of fans, but many burgers may not be aware of it, as the TurboGrafx 16 wasn't very popular in most of the burgerland

Military Madness or Nectaris was a hex-style turned based strategy game. Tons of fun.

I played it while staying at a persons house when I was about 12yo. I forgot what it was called, or even the system, I only remembered what it was like to play and that the system was weird, with the games on thin cards instead of cartridges. Finally figured it out a decade later and purchased a Turbografx and the Hu-Card for this game.

The other really good game on TG16 is Devils Crush pinball. I don't remember which game was expensive but one of them was about $60 on ebay when I bought it over a decade ago.

Devil's Crush pinball has really cool music

It's J.C. Staff, aka that animation studio that makes low-budget anime and a few decent light novel adaptations like Slayers.

Used to play first pic related with my cousin all the time. Second pic related I spent entirely too much time playing, but it was fun as hell. Might be a bit too well known around here there to count though. Third pic is, I'm sure way more popular, but holy fuck nobody ever talks about it.

Only played Street Rods 2, but I had a lot of fun with it. Reminded me of the Test Drive games, but with better cars and the ability to tinker with them. The King was a total dick though.

I bought this game twice for the PSX, and both times they got borrowed and never returned. Now I have the eboot on my PSP and it's one of my go-to games if I only have a few minutes to kill.

I was going to mention that I liked playing that game as a kid, but for some reason I had it mixed up with Wacky Wheels. I only played the demo of the one you posted. Seemed ok.

t. eurocuck

Also, Road Rash for the PSX had one of the best opening cinematics in games that I remember. The whole thing was just cheesy and campy as fuck, and you could tell they had a great time filming and editing the video. That was back in the days when videogames were allowed to be fun.

Southern American here - I don't like muscle cars. Give me pure performance any day.

oh shit cant argue against those trips

Why is this normalfag shit in a video game?

G

Here, is this better?

Metal & Lace 2, which nobody ever mentions that I see. It was a pretty decent fighter, for a porn game on the PC. It was no One Must Fall, and you could cheese your way through most of the battles, but it was a fuck of a lot better than Metal & Lace 1. It's more of a straight-foward fighter, like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, and I wish they would have left in the mechanics of getting paid for winning matches and using that money to improve your mech and bullshitting with people at the bar.

Hey Holla Forums, is there any reason I shouldn't get Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 over 2?
By the way, I don't like slaughtering my guests.

Love clonk

Love SR

Love platypus

Never got this game to run properly back then, just fuck my childhood up.

Even the most normalfags know about this game m8, I remember not having a PS1 and every single fucking person back then talked to me about it, I'll be surprised if this is not a best seller of the console.

Aww shucks. Love you too user. Seriously though I remember getting so annoyed at half remembering it all the time that I finally took an hour to figure it out. Also curious bit, was that Demo on a playstation magazine demo disc? That was where I first found it if I remember right.

Nice will have to try them out. Can't believe I never thought to check if that game was part of a series.

Fucking crime that Dimps went from Sonic Advance to dropping the ball with Sonic 4.

Yes, and i don't remember it myself
I really want to play it but i have no idea what it's caleld

R

Sometimes I wonder of why good games will be easily forgotten

Just remembered something I don't think I've ever seen mentioned here: Extreme Assault.

I remember it being pretty neat. I think it was the first 3D aircraft game that I played. On the easy side, even during the later levels with much more shit flying at you, and got a bit samey after a while. Looked and felt pretty polished in presentation, and I dig the low-poly vibe.

It's not like low poly was a design choice in 1997

Yeah, but it's pretty clear and distinct as far as it goes, and some of the design choices are pretty nice. The little things like the way the enemy shots look. There's a lot of indistinctive grungy fuck in a lot of those early games, especially when they go for a more subdued, realistic look.

i played this game with my brother and sister, we each beat one part of the game and i beat the final boss. my brother did the knight, my sister did boi pussy, and i did worst girl. i can't remember anyone's names for the life of me.

I remember playing that on a demo disc. It was very comfy and the soundtrack was as you said bawler. Too bad my PS1 broke.

(checked)
I never talk about Terminal Velocity because I'm waiting for people to talk about the sequel. But dang it, why won't Microsoft just stop being jewish just for a little bit and release some of those old games to GoG?

Kikery is the only reason they rose to success and also they only reason they are still successful.
As much as bill gates had talent on the early days, if it wasn't for his jew power level of 10 auschwitzes microsoft would never have been anything

I have one game that even I cant seem to remember
All i know is that at the start you see some bad guy talk to his underlings or something, then the city the protagonist is from gets burned down/attacked
Then you go into some overworld, and im pretty sure you could also go underground pretty early in the game. But hey, i cant even remember the name

A pretty alien-looking game.

I used to play this a lot, it was all in English despite being a Japanese version, it's one of those repetitive loot-based dungeon crawlers and I think it had randomly generated levels. The combat was actiony and fun (you had combos and special moves) and each character had a different ability (the guy in the cover with the big gun could turn invisible for example), also they had an ever-decreasing stamina bar and you had to switch characters to keep them rested.

My disc got scratched and I stopped playing it, later I found out it's a ridiculously obscure game that no one ever played.

maybe you need to stop befriending sanfran hipsters

I swear I might just be the only person to have ever owned this game

from the talents behind Senran Kagura

the cover art says everything about the game that needs to be said

first Bug game was trash, Bug Too was way better

>that cozy feel when one of my favorite ps1 platformers could have been perfect sjw/tranny b8 but it is so obscure no one will ever really remember it, let alone buy a remake of it
Don't bring it up for parasites to ruin it then.

They are too busy playing damage control after king pussy grabber kicked king nigger in the dick and took his throne. If anything, I kept my mouth shut about it for a long while. I'm confident that SM is so out there and the cucks have western vidya to pozz that I don't have to worry about my favorite side scroller getting ruined since VERY little people still know about it.

Dr Franken.
It's not a good game, but I it really got implanted in my mind. I got it from somebody at school and could not for the life of me figure out where to go or what to do. The levels confused the hell out of me and it didn't help that I didn't understand english back then.
The Moonlight Sonata rendition is pretty damn good though, especially for the OG Gameboy.

Majesty was fun but the concept seems to have been blown to the wind.

Lupin III

Let me remind you (since it was probably me) that hipster faggots lurk anonymous imageboards to find new and old things to parasite off of, that's why we didn't discuss precious things we actually gave a shit about so vapid retards wouldn't swarm in and parade it around as an identity.

The game's Christian anyways, not tumblr dyke shit
Obama still has plenty of time to fuck things up because he's a nigger

I doubt those hipsters would find anything here that they could really use to boost their hipster status, assuming more then 5 of them actually browse here.
Besides, they might even develop some taste after playing a few of these games.

Slav responsibly, children

There's a John Podesta video in here somewhere.

Never played that, but I did play the very similar Fury 3

I had the same experience with another gameboy game. Crazy level design and high difficulty.

I feel like you wouldn't really be able to discuss these games on Holla Forums if It came out today because Holla Forums would sperg out about degeneracy and how its an SJW game because of the main heroines lezing out.

I remember playing Champions: Return to Arms a few times with my sister at my cousin's house since we didn't have it at home. That game was so cool.

there we go. now its a real thread

They're sexy lesbians, not butch dykes.
And I'm ok with that.

This

is shit and probably outdated

i like my outdated shit

Realms of the Haunting.

It had better sound design than any FPS of the time, a deeper storyline, full voiceacting in the Doom II era(!), and lots of pseudobiblical elements (I love pseudobiblical bullshit).

Glover had the best cheats system ever!
There was this character that sat in a tree and made seemingly random noises. However, on the pause screen, you could press buttons and random noises would play. If you repeated the random phrases the tree creature spoke, you would activate cheats. It was ridiculously cool.

My game was Exhumed on PS1 but I've just learnt most people know it as Powerslave so it's not unknown and forgotten, just one of those Starfox/Starwing situations.

I'm not sure if I'm confusing that with another RTS, but I remember my friend picking up an RTS like that from the bargain bin, and in particular that the main character's haircut looked like a penis head. Don't remember much else about the game though, or if it is even the same one.

Man, my brother would grind the shit out of that game.

it was also disgusting

Now I remember it. Thanks user.

This stupid mother fucker right here. You're thinking of the right game.

I'd be glad if any of user's find my favourite japanese fender bender game.

The details of the game :
-Japanese game on PS1
-Mainly crash and burn like Burnout
-Racing is secondary
-Gameplay is mainly being a Japanese mad max in sci-fi cyberpunk settings
-You are a cop/security/peace force
-Your objectives are to crash the enemy until their health bars drop zero
-Turbo boost is vital part of the game
-Cars on the best god tier is 6 wheeled
-6 wheeled god tier cars comes in white, black

There is another one which is a Japanese TPS alien shooting game, collects crystals.
Characters consists a main guy who uses a plasma weapon, girl with minigun, and having bosses like the moth on top of a building and a train like enemy.

I really really really wanna find these games from my childhood.
Both are on PS1, as a under 10 yro kid back then remembering the names of the game isn't part of the game.

I thank user and kek in advance.

gog.com/game/armed_and_dangerous

Just saw this while browsing the 'net. Apologies for shills, hotpockets.

I was right, what the fuck were they thinking when they designed him?