Happy Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.counter-strike.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That gun's barrel is large enough to be used as a fleshlight.

Yeah but it's sharp and if your entry angle isn't perfect you'll suffer a wound.

It's a grenade launcher goofball.

From world war 2?

I am unashamed to admit that I've copulated with my M79.

That's a funny way of admitting you have a tiny dick.

Fantastic choice.
She's a sexy bitch

7/10 would hatefuck.

ash has three speed so she can run away from british hitler and his portable zyklon b gas chambers

Have more?

I'm guessing that braided hair is standard fbi regulation so she can use it as a whip to counterattack whenever she says "Oh no you didn't!"

Yeah, here.
blog.counter-strike.net/

DON'T LUST OVER HER
SHE'S MY RAIFU, FAGGOT

My fav R6 siege faction is the GTKRWN tbh

/k/ pls go

Big deal, its an insignificant holiday that launched to relevancy because Jewling kept begging their parents to let them convert to Christianity to get Christmas presents.
Fucking Romans manged to assimilate a religion so hard that the religion has more or less revolved around assimilating people for over 1600 years

Got any more of these images?

Why would you hate her? she's cute.

It's not because I hate her, it's because I want to do it in a furiously agitated way.

she's a kike user

Think of the jew tits under that vest.

She's not even fucking Jewish

Those are not real. I can tell you as a Jew that there are no Jew tit, Jew asses on the other hand are common on both men and women.

She is.

someone must have a source for this

Bullshit, the jewish girl who came with me in high school had the biggest bazoongers ever for a 13 years old girl

I just noticed mark didnt do the christmas decorations or his stealth menorahs this year.
What gives?

It's not Christmas yet.

It's Festivus you kike.

Yeah, counter strike runs in the source engine. :^)

That should be something like 50 mm diameter (5 cm or 1.9 inches)… give or take, of course.

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWRY

Looks like a job for German science!

It's kwanzaa, whitey.