First Matt last week now Liam have left Super Best Friends due to Mental Breakdowns, is Pat's crazy contagious?

First Matt last week now Liam have left Super Best Friends due to Mental Breakdowns, is Pat's crazy contagious?

twitter.com/2BFLiam/status/812315288297504770

Are you ready for the Pat and Woolie power hour?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/812355376863707136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dubs

wow between these and "steam isn't working" threads I don't know which are more cancerous
Kill yourself OP
DUBS THREAD

YES
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

FUUUCK

YES

Matt quit too why? If Matt and Liam both left that sounds pretty good.

YES
AS OF TODAY IT'S JUST PAT AND WOOLIE
FUCKING 10/10 BEST ENDING

Yeah Pat and Woolie always had the better chemistry. Matt is usually obnoxious sadly

They got sick of people calling them out on rehashing simpsons quotes as 'jokes' and Liam being a contrarian dickhole that used terms like "dangerous male" to describe a horny teenage boy in a game being attracted to two different girls and are both claiming "anxiety issues" and jumping ship.

Inb4 they both show up on some polaris network shit to shill EA games.

Matt would be a good foil for Pat in videos especially with Woolie there as well to join in on shitting on Pat. He was complete fucking cancer on the podcast though and the episodes without him were always the best.

how fucking hard is it to just play video games?

how do these people just live their life if the task of playing games and uploading videos to youtube is so taxing that it impacts your mental health so much you need to see a therapist?

also cheers for taking one last stab at your critics with the devils avocado comment, your skin is thinner than your hair, i know you are probably monitoring any and all threads mentioning you liam and i wouldn't be surprised if you made this thread yourself so let me help you out by saving you sometime by telling the same thing your therapist will say to you.

kill yourself.

it gets worse twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/812355376863707136

So the only shit LPs going forward will be the Woolie x Mat ones. I barely watch any of their shit anymore because Liam is in pretty much every one.

Now theres your straight man.

Who?

To be fair if I had to play Omikron I'd lose my shit too. But we clearly are in best timeline Though hopefully Pat let's Woolie take the reigns for any new Dark Souls shit

Also reminder that >>>/lp/ is a thing, as dead as it is.

I though that looked like Pat

the vast majority of youtube letsplayers are sub-intern level faggots with multiple mental disorders who can't make it half a day without a prescription drug smoothie.

Imagine that instead of just playing video games, you were chained to a chair and made to play video games 24/7 while getting a blowjob. Now imagine that the one giving you a blowjob is a dude and he gets bigger and uglier each day, you just know that one day he'll turn you over and fuck you in the ass and you're so tired of blowjobs and video games that you start craving that D. If this happened to you, wouldn't you need a therapist?

You have to have to entertain retards that throw shitfits over minor bullshit and your income depends on keeping them happy. I'd take regular work over having to play shit games and edit recordings all day.

fuck your right, guess people who work in the emergency services need to stop being such pussies as nothing they do could compare to making a lets play

More like a clown that does borthay parties getting depression

This one makes sense though.

Look, all jokes aside it's not their job that's making them quit.
It's everything else.

When you're part of a somewhat big LP group or you become any sort of recognized e-celeb, you start to lose your fucking mind, it's inevitable.
Because you get sucked into a virtual world where everything is upside down and you start to gorw a bubble around you, and your team, where you speak your own language made up of inside jokes and references to past "lore", this is what has been happening to TBFP for the longest time.

Take Pat, Pat is literally fucking insane by now.
He lives holed up in his house sheltered from the entire planet developing more and more tics and manifestations of his inner mania every day, the more time goes on, the more he clearly shows symptoms of being mentally unstable and probably completely unfit to reintegrate into normal society and work a normal job ever again.

In a way, the channel and their activities become a form of complete escapism from the real world.
As Matt and Liam fucked around doing vids and podcasts, their real lives probably went to shit due to a number of problems that kept piling up until everything -but- their career was going to shit.

Pat is lucky because he's got a good looking gf that can handle the banter (for now, at least), and he always showed a tendency to become a shut-in neet, so this is his dream job and enabling his insanity isn't breaking him as he fully gives in to his new life as a notch-like internet basement dweller closet eating red goblin, but perhaps Matt and Liam did have obligations outside the channel that forced them to face real life issues that they kept ignoring, so it all came crashing down in the end.

It's not the job per se, it's what this kind of job does to your brain long term.

haha. ha.

Really he's not that different from your average imageboard dweller.
The only difference is we do it for free

Yeah but nose aside the gf thats a japanese speaking none weeb ex hooters turned VA redhead amazon is a rare prize.

He gets laid because when he talks to his GF a switch in his brain turns on and he becomes 100% confident, and women like that.
Might be another aspect of his insanity that coincidentally helps him out in life, who knows.

You just know he's the type of person to when he comes back is going to use this as a "being an internet content creatorâ„¢ is horrible!" meme argument.

What a great guy.

Could this be the beginning of a golden age for TBFP?
Seriously, the two biggest problems with the channel are gone.