So Tron 2.0 finally got a GoG release, so lets have a thread about the best Tron game...

So Tron 2.0 finally got a GoG release, so lets have a thread about the best Tron game. Other Tron games may be talked about but they are not the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/killer-app
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who sneezed on that guy?

Obligatory

moddb.com/mods/killer-app

Who gives a fuck.
Fuck GOG.
Fucking scam artists.

I swear the only people bring up GoG are GoG employees. Nobody would mention them otherwise.
Literally irrelevant.

Light Cycle matches were fun.

Has anyone played the User Error mod as well? Made by the same guy. I'd try it myself but my internet is shit and I'm already downloading Battlefront II mods.

I am happy someone other than me mentions this game. I replay it about once a year, like FEAR and Condemned, the other early Monolith classics.

Drunken Dims a best, LOL is broken at Gold version.

It's good. Tron Legacy stole its premise and plot for the most part.

Never going to play it again, though. Tired of first person bottomless pit platform jumping.

That looks fun as fuck.

Any torrent yet for the GOG release and has the online been revived?

Why would you wait? The game's been cracked for years and there is torrents all over for the steam version or the original release, and some with Killer App already preinstalled.

Guess I'll go looking for one of those then. I suppose it doesn't really matter when a game is this old, it's just that usually the GOG release smooths out all the problems of an older game running on newer systems.

Also, I had no idea Monolith developed this. I'm genuinely excited to play it now.

Did anybody other than Disney shills ever touch this game? Doubt it.

I pirated it a while ago and it works perfectly fine. Get the Killer App mod though because it adds a lot of options to the game that make it generally just better around the edges.

if I can't find a torrent with it preinstalled I'll do that. I appreciate the heads up.

Disney disowned it to market the new movie more.

Before they raped star wars' EU they raped Tron's EU. the only reason there wasn't a big shitstorm was because it wasn't aas big as star wars, but still.

So should I watch Legacy? I heard it was sort of shit but it didn't look as horrid as what they did to Star Wars. It also was made before Disney went full propaganda. I'm about to watch the original Tron considering it was one of those movies I've only watched in bits and pieces.

Legacy was serviceable. It wasn't an SJW shitfest, but it was still a soulless sequel that everyone wanted but was terribly executed. It missed a lot of the nuances and style of the original, but it was at least pretty, and a lot of the fight scenes were cool.

Cool, then I'll watch that too. Might as well binge the animated series seeing as Holla Forums swears by it.

The one with Elijah Wood is kinda disappointing. I watched it because the first episode was fuckin great but you can tell they really fucked it up later in the series, and the original concept was never fully realized because "Hurr durr, children's cartoons can't be for adults!" and it ends unfinished on a cliffhanger last I checked but still, it's more satisfying sequel than Legacy.

My expectations are in check.

Huh, looks like all the torrents of it have no seeders over on Piratebay and the only sites I can find it look super shadey. If you happen to have one of those old torrent links or know one and wouldn't mind sharing it I'd appreciate it.

Uprising was pretty good if you can get past the wonky faces, and the animation improves as the show goes on which is a major plus, Paige had a very good "General Leo" characterization and Becks interactions fairly memorable with how similar they are. And she NOT changing sides, or tragically dying.

Also very good for wallpaper stills.

Fuck off and stop being a literal faggot, OP.

Just finished them, and you are right. The style was completely gone and the genre seemed to change. It went from being an 80's techno fantasy to a cyberpunk blockbuster that felt closer to Star Wars than VII did. Still, it wasn't too bad. I just kept being thankful that they got it out before current year Disney happened and sort of took it as its own thing.

It's been over a year, user. Maybe you could just try them? Torrent sites don't keep accurate seed/leech info.

That's debatable. I can't remember exactly since it's been so long since I watched it but they smoothed out the animation, ignoring the original point was to make the animation look jerky and sudden to make it seem more robotic.

I am, and it's going now… just very slowly.

Damn it /him/, go away

Although, any other games that share similarities?

Wut