INTERBOARD TOURNAMENT

INTERBOARD TOURNAMENT

THE UNIVERSAL TOURNAMENT IS UPON US AND WE NEED A TEAM FROM THE TOP BOARDS!!!

ONCE ALL ARE PUT TOGETHER THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN TO SEE WHO IS THE BOARD THAT GETS THE GLORIOUS TROPHY

HOW WILL Holla Forums FAIR?

Rules:
>Make it Holla Forums related HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mods plz don't ding dong bannu this an interboard fun moment and will be delivered on with prizes and the like including Max: An Autistic Journey, Drawfag Requests and a celebrity appearance AMA

HAHAHAHAHA

Cancer.

kys plz plz kys

also nigga I'm a saudi with dosh, I'm going to buy you shit if you win the tourney.

Well. You belong on a pike through your asshole alongside your jewish friends.

shit thread just like your country
reported

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours.

That's what tanasinn is like.

Okay saging, Holla Forums can be a universe that didn't participate no worries. Sorry to bother you guys!
I really mean it, very embarrassing! I wish you all good health and merry christmas!

Fuck off.

Double fuck off.

Am doing so friend, stop bumping

this place is by far and large a reddit majority lad

also adding, pretty much can't have fun without some redditors trying to fit in way too hard going full retard

Just put in Holla Forums-tan and viv and be done with it

This is about what I expected. The Holla Forums thread was kinda fun, though, OP.

Retards.

Yeah it's a shame as I actually bought a fuck load of stuff for this and wanted to give it out as gifts. I spent well over 200 dollars on prizes. Oh well.

You can make sure it doesn't go to waste and just give it all to me, user

What did you get?

A shit ton of steam games but I guess I'll just give them out to friendslist on christmas

Fair enough. It still sucks how shit Holla Forums is now. A few years ago people would be all over this shit.

where did the fun 2014 anons go?

It happened with GamerGate, not here but rather on cuckchan. Basically GamerGate woke a lot of people up from Reddit and Tumblr, hell even Facebook so they hear that "this for-chan" is the meeting spot to discuss it but they've heard youtubers and shit talk about how "xD ids the darkest place on the internet" and so when they come here instead of going something like "I wonder whose behind this post" sort of shit they go all out to try and fit in "THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST BUT THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I AM A ONE MAN REICH ZIEG HEIL ZEIG HEIL" etc etc and to us it just seems awkward…

…but then another from reddit sees that post and takes it as norm "YEAH FUGGIN KIKES AND DYKES" when most of us just talk about vidya and aren't scared of saying nigga or fag.

So what happened this year? Trump and double down on rhetoric against whites. So they came here and cuckchan since they're """"redpilled"""" now but again they don't actually KNOW board culture, they just know the parody of it. It's like me going to tumblr and yelling at everyone there for not being exaggerated (not by much) stereotypes of Tumblrites.

Trump won, so we're going to see a huge influx of """"redpilled fellow 8channers"""" very soon. I remember on Holla Forums you could say shit like "Based Carson" or "Milo had a good point here but I disagree here" without it going full "SAGE AND BAN LOL ONE DROP"

I dunno man, I dunno. Just watch this video and remember the good times

i get that, doesnt help that encyclopedia dramatica seems to be treated as a tutorial. but where did all the cool boys run off to?
i must have missed the train outta here.

These might be why you failed.

this is what i've been wondering, where are the anons? not on the other older imageboards and not on any of the new ones

Look at the name I used. Literally would be like starting a "Smash" thread as Master Hand.

Raising their families and working….