4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite holiday themed video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtu.be/GvvEZz2qR5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill your self.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Morning everyone!

I beat megaman 6 yesterday in a couple of hours, that one seemed way too easy. Was the one I owned as a kid so it was nostalgic at least.

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I've been really looking forward to this.

I really can't even think of any offhand.

I almost feel compassion for 4am refugees now.

No bully.

You alright user?

m8 its holiday shipping season. It might be really late

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

:
D

How fucking new are you normalfag? 4am threads have always been on united states east coast time zone.

Not that these threads are anything like they used to be, but still.

Fuck off

Hey 4am, does anyone here know any decent forums left?

What kind of tablet are you getting?

Don't, it's nothing but a tripfag and his circlejerk at this point. Anyone worth interacting with left ages ago.

Evening faegs. Working 56 hours between now and Monday, gonna be wew.

Who?

Aloha my people, how's it hanging?

I can't think of a single holiday game that isn't elf bowling, and that's hot garbage.

I'm mildly annoyed that I can't get Suikoden 2 working on my phone. The rom I tried to download just won't work for some reason

JOJO PART 4 ENDING HYPE

we dindu nuffin

I'm GRRRRRRRRR-eat! Buy Kellogs Frosted Flakes consuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume

Ironmarch

hello everyone, have you all had a good day

How and why would you ever play a ps1 game on a phone?

Frosted flakes are aight. Only cereal thats good with banana slices.

What's the matter?

You fucked up though.

Do you think I don't know that? Do you not know that these threads have to be on time?

Emulator, silly. Epsxe has an android port. Why? Other than portability, my computer is really dumb with 3d graphics lately, so it's the safest choice

I'm going to go on a fucking holocaust if it's late.

JXD. Chinkshit with a built-in controller.

Any good video game forums?

Hey the way to shift the culture is to be pro-active not obstructive
If you want a better 4am then fucking get out there and talk to people about their day rather than lament on a loss

Fun times
I can't think of any games that hold that theme beyond a single level.

Is it the s700b model, or the newer one that I can't remember the name of.

r/cuckold

My mother has passed.
Just two days before Christmas.
I slept through her death.

bana alabed is syria anne frank plz do no slice her up and eat her

song related also nothing FUCKKK OFF

VIDEO GRAMES SUCK GO OUTSIDE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

How do the controls work?

Bet it doesn't come for a week or two even.

Checked.

Hoping I get some xmas money this weekend so I can get some new years booze myself.

fuck this is frustrating. it's like I can't formulate coherent thoughts or sentences and it's pissing me off. I gotta find a way to get past this because I can't fucking stand it any more.

s7800b, yeah. Replacement because I had an accident with mine last year and couldn't fix it. Long complicated story that involves a visit with my parents, a pizza, and my foot falling asleep.

I'm going to be pissed that I paid extra to have it here by Christmas if it's not here by Christmas. Though I guess that would give me a chance to buy a new microSD for it.

If you're going to drink make sure not to drive

Truly sorry for your loss user. Was it something you guys saw coming?

I'm torn between congratuating you because that's super cheap, and wanting to throw up from just remembering Kraken. The worst drunk of my life was on that shit. It was on Christmas Eve, and I felt it until after new years. Never again.

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

I hope you get better

Witch ones? the avatarfags? or the orignal 4am posters?

i have too aggre ples leve us alone guyts i wabnt 2 shitpost in peice

It's always darkest before the dawn
Keep up user I know you can do it

Touch screen. Virtual gamepad superimposed onto the game itself. Not ideal, but my only other option is digging out my old psp and playing it on that, and I'm not even sure where it is

Rei is best girl

no

checked

Telling an attentionwhore to fuck off wont work because they're still getting attention. The only way to fix the threads is to just kill them completely at this point. Hell, what's the point of making the threads when so many people in the threads are in the cytube, discord, and irc?

The fuck is banana alabedi

How often do you talk to people online? Can you think up things to say then?

Yeah that would suck. If its really late maybe try contacting whoever you bought it from and see if you can get free shit.

My friend got me back into Runescape.

Fucking hell lads as if I didn't have enough pointless shite I waste my time on. I will literally never be any good at anything.

I'm sure she's fine but you failed to get quads.

that was cutting it too damn close. fuck.

maniac mansion?

is da anime good? have you read da manga monica? does it compare? so a few random scenes seemed aight. do dey pull old joseph off aight?

technik lee moncia we can haz one ey hour so long as da ole one b at da bump limit or sumn fam

Same here. It annoys me too that I can't carry out full conversations without stuttering or dropping off mid sentence.

Shoulda got the newer model if you were looking to replace. I heard the newer one can run shit like half life 2 and the ps2 emulator.

She was outliving the doctor's expectations by a longshot. I was just hoping she could've lived to the 20th night of January, or to simply see the New Year, at the very least.

She wanted me to be strong for her.

YOUR MOTHER IS THE BEST GIRL ON MY COCK I FUCK HER LONG TIME AND SHE BEG FOR MY COCK ANS SHEE SAI UR A FAGGOT ANS SHE HAETS U FAG FUCK NIGGER

altright

a little girl in aleppo wow so sad :''''^((((( she is not proopoogandoo premise 100%/100%

That's why I said to NOT be obstructive
If you want Ritsu gone then talk amongst yourselves but not Ritsu
Make Ritsu less apart of 4am and he'll leave unless if he isn't the huge attention whore you claim he is
Either way 4am is made better

I didn't even know there was a newer model.

Dollfags are OK too

What's even the appeal?
t. Faggot with several hundred hours into maplestory post BB

(checked)
I've seen neat controller things you hook your phone on to play shit with. Probably need a specific type of phone or something though.

At least waste your time playing good video games.

Congrats user! What now

thanks user.

I don't talk to be people online at all. I only do text chatting like here on 8ch. I have a hard time coming up with things to say either way, but it's easier for me when it's typing like this.

Trying to make friends. want to hang out IRL?

Twas the night before the night before Christmas, the day before eve

It's time to undress, nothing is best

Before resting to bed, I'll have you conceive

And bring you to ecstasy, embracing the Darks

We'll call the baby Steve

something something…

STAY UP ALL NIGHT (homoerotically), Merry Christmas (Gay Christmas), and Happy Jew Year (Mark wants you inside him)

Its nice you got to spend a little more time with her user, I hope you and your family do alright this holiday season.

What are you thinking of getting?

You're not the only one I've heard that has a story like that, my friend swore off it too. I was the same way with bourbon for a while. Even now I can't drink it straight without gagging.
I-I guess that means I'm in for a rude awakening

Would pat

One person ignoring him wont change the 5 people who still talk to him. Don't forget he has his literal white knight that'll show up when his honor is insulted.

Well be strong for her, find something to better your life, be it getting a job, finding by some miracle clean 3d or even starting to read a book

I AM THE VIDEOGAEMS

I am here………….now

Of course I read the manga monica, I ain't no animeonly. It's some good shit, and even clears up some things the manga doesn't. There are some QUALITY moments though they skimped hardcore on Killer Queen's reveal, but overall I'd recommend it

Don't tell anybody, though.

NO BUT HOW R U VIDEO GMAES DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FUCKING CUMMING DUDE

go away……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. now faggot pedo

You know why Ritsu is the centre of 4am
It's because Ritsu in every single day replies to everyone while not being a blatant faggot like who I've just filtered

I'm gonna try meditating to see if it unfucks my shit. Good night, anons.

Reminder, filter anti4amfags. Don't let them derail the thread.

She cute though?

You should definitely practice online some then. It will at least help your mind be more creative in that department.

o-oh…

Still have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do about college. Luckily I have a year or a little more of community before going to a university or state. How is college anyway?

I made a shitty game ages ago that only I have and lost, and I'm in it
So I am technically videogames

Where can I practice?

Have a good night

Some cheap as box wine. Love that shit.

Night user, good luck!

Doesn't change the fact that he's only here for attention. If he didn't pick up a trip "to stick it to the mods" he wouldn't be nearly as much of a faggot. Besides, he only shows up to Holla Forums for these threads specifically and nothing else.

it sucks. I commute by bus, attend a few classes, study most of the day (while avoiding socializing with people via excuses), stay too late, wake up tired. rinse and repeat for 3 months.

Those are usually Bluetooth, so I'd be fine if I could afford one. I think I might even be able to use a wiimote

One of my best friends is the same. I'd highly recommend taking it slow and staying hydrated more than usual

NO SHE IS UGGUGLY TRURK LIAR SHE IS NOT SYRIA SHE IS FILTH ROACHMEN I DO NO TTRUST ROACHES NOT IN MY HOUSE KILL KILL KILL REMOVE ALL ROACHMEN! OTTOMANS? NO!!!! MREO LIIKE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i don ot likike that bleas dew not

I'm not here………. now

Only? Try 3 years.

The mods can ban tripfagging at any time and they choose not to despite not liking 4am
Honestly I don't think Ritsu will complain if he loses his trip code

Reminder.

Here for one. Try and make some internet m8s. Maybe start playing some online game Holla Forums is playing and join a guild.

Oh duh that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking. A wiimote would be kinda neat but seems hard to attach.

Lay off the hooch

I AM THE VIDEOGAMES

He threw a fit when he lost avatarfagging, he'll throw a fit when he loses tripfagging. Next I expect him to start using fucking signatures or some shit if he doesn't just leave entirely.

good i hate u! u r disgusting sodomite pedophile perverrrt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! syay away frommy kids scum spider!

what is hooch oni-chan? can u put it in my butt nYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i am of calling polizi u r not humaman u r of evil

All of them.

no u

Pfft, signatures? Who would do something like that?
-Lord Elegante Tenderfoot, Alicorn

To each his own, I guess. I'd rather get some whiskey or something with a higher alcohol content

It has to be something with that rum. There's no way it's just a coincidence so many people are getting wrecked by it.

I doubt they'd ban tripfagging because it'd piss off more than just 4am unlike the avatar ban did.

And I have plenty of back up plans for if they do anyway. I kinda want to see how far into modcuckery the mods will go.

You can, it works better that way.

Thank you.

I want to, I need to, but what killed her runs through my bloodline, and hers. It makes me wonder if anything could ever be done about it, into the future. I will do all that I can, though. She wanted that.

Well that's demoralizing, what degree are you working towards?

He lost his shit when avatarfagging was banned because the mods went against 4am culture I think, as Tripfagging isn't as heavily 4am he might just do a Huey and go anonymously while signalling he's Ritsu every now and again

Is this correct

You can't even filter the OP right.

It's called the Police here, and I don't even know if you can find me

tsk tsk tsk spidider u will not get any kiddies on my watchman! u cansn't rape any kids!

r-really?! b-BAKA IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE THINGS IN MY BUTT OR ANYTHING ONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

u r in this musik bideo u r the ugly black pant suit wymen

What's going on tonight fellas? How are you doing?

Fair enough, I guess I havn't been in this situation myself but I do hope you give it all you got

Its amazing. Theres nothing like having a nozzle to just pour booze out of like box wine. When you first get one it feels like it will last forever. Then when it runs out you can take the bag out of the box and pour it right in your mouth.

I probably wouldn't be posting here right now if not for the bans, its stubbornness at this point.

And I was angry about over moderation more than anything, its why we left cuckchan. Its sad to see it here too.

I don't kiddies, I'd like someone who can commit tbh

rather well plank, how's you doing?

shieeet das good fam, part 4 was pretty confusin fo me cuz most ey place i went had at least partial duwang translations on em. it's also all ova da place as far as niggas go.

hi unni!

u go places rissu u talk about goin places

no negro i am video games

yo u eva play smack da bag ritsu?

Nice Trips but unfortunately for you I'm not in that video as I'm a White Male

Hey plank, haven't seen you in awhile.
Hows it been?

T. past avatarfag

So, I got a review copy for the English release of Project Diva FUTURE TONE on PS4. I'm a big Project Diva fan, I own all the ones that have been brought over and I actually imported Project Diva X before it got localized. I've got well over 100 hours into the series as a whole, probably closer to 200 hours now.

Jesus christ, I've cleared every song on every difficulty for every Project Diva on console/handheld out there, but this is something else. THE HARD CHARTS ARE BASED OFF THE CONSOLE EXTREME NOTE CHARTS FOR SONGS, AND EVERY SONG HAS A SEPARATE EXTREME CHART TOO.

SOME OF THEM EVEN HAVE A DIFFICULTY ABOVE THAT.

how're you doing?

Nice dubs+1

Ay plank, hows your holidays going?

Maybe like once every 3-4 months or so.

And whats that? Just drinkin out the bag? If so yeah

Your wifu is shit.

I AM GOOD YES HELLOW TANKS CAN U PLEASE KILL YOURSELF LOVE YOU OKAY?

u can get kiddies to commit in your sex dungeon pervert! i will find you and bring u 2 faec judise! child rapist!
EVERYONE WOLFSPIDER IS A PEDOPHILE

What a madman.

But identity goes against culture of the rest of the site. Hell, it fucking goes against the culture dating back to fucking 4cuck's founding in 2004.

rude

is that like japanese guitar hero on amphetaminez?

Miku will always be shit, get a good waifu you pleb.

Working on unfucking my old n3DS so I can give it to my brother. I really need to get it done tonight but I've been drinking.

I'm just not that into wine. I'll get one when I go somewhere for thanksgiving or something but I've only ever gotten one bottle for myself

I've only played the Diva f version of that but that song wasn't very hard. When does it release? I might try to scrounge up money for a PS4 for it and other shit

Nah, that would be Taiko no Tatsujin.

Where did I once say Miku was my waifu? Where did I once say I even have a waifu?

Doing alright. Have a shift in some hours and haven't slept so I probably won't be awake for too long.

Yeah work has me busy as hell lately. Finished my semester in college though so that's a good thing. Are you the one from k-on?

Working so I don't get to enjoy to much of it. I have pretty short shifts so I guess it isn't too bad.

Love you too, babe.

Wew if thats true I feel horrible for my bud who plays the hell out of those. Hes going to die.

Its alright if you drink on an empty stomach like I do. I used to go through 2 bottles of wine when I drank for a long while.

u r a FILTH yes i say FFFFFIILLLLLTTTTTHHHH sodomite u will burn in hell 4 eternity bcuz u like little 15 year old boys u want then to do thinks on ur small member

yh ily want to fuck? r u a secksy girl? can u pretend to be 1 if u sya y?

It's not specifically directed at you, but he knows what I'm talking about.

head off sooner then later it's much better that way

no u

I will. Thank you for your empathy. Be safe.

Any xmas plans at least?

hell isn't a real place much like your brain

is a drinkin game u do w/ da fam. u take da bag out n one person go round gettin in niggas facin yelling slap da bag n dey gotta slap da shit out dat bag n chug. rinse n repeat till dat shit gone.

it for gettin hype b4 goin to da movies mainly

i'm good fam jus woke up not too long ago havin some soup, was up unnaturally l8 watchin dat star trek n readin on summa dat hegel monica dat nigga deep fam

It comes out on January 10th. Here's a video of the new "Extreme" difficulty for NegaPosi.

wen u wre yung did ur daddy maek u choke on his cock? or mayb werse ur mommy left him 4 a nig and he made u chocke on his nig cock? did it gappen??????????????????????????????????????????????

The fuck kinda game is that, and what does slapping the bag do?

You got a job? Where at?

I'm not going to say what avatar I was.
No, I wasn't a k-on fag

sounds abit comfy

I'm sure whatever you came up with isn't nearly as bad as what's making you type like a 2 year old

No _u__

nuffin lik i said fam iz fo gettin hype n killin cheap booze quik to max dat dat buzz out

how is this diffrent than guitar hero?

i will facke rape u w/ my big dirdy smeg cock and make u not gay

No dadrock aesthetic, the buttons are all over the place as opposed to in a straight line like GH. Seems more like Osu or Ouendan

I always drink alone so.

Come home from work and probably drink all night and eat pizza with my cousin. Sounds like it could be fun. Wanted to go hiking but it's going to rain pretty much all weekend here. What about you Rits?

Security at a theme park. It's pretty chill most days but dealing with people gets annoying after a while. Oh are you that bronski guy?

Why do that when the Faggot uses a tripcode?

i want 2 lift up thatd grills skrit and sniff her ass i bet it smeel good like mommys curry

Nice! Pizza and booze is a nice combo.

And I've got like 4 family things I have to go to. Its going to be awful. I just want to be comfy and drink hot choco in my room.

Its mimi I think

The strawberries are NOT for lewd.

was actually very comfy but mah keeds wuz bein a triflin bit noisy tbh monica but I ain't have to get too violent w/ em

many hahas budy u fukkn paki budy? i swering i will thro qemikal in ur face n make a rapin on u till makr bleedin from anos budy haha stupid fukkn paki budy india nombr won

osu utilize the mouse tho right? any touchscreen capabilities? i mean basicly the onyl difference is UI?

:'( das sad fam git sum fam to git twiztd w/ monica

u dat squid mgs4 ho ain'tcha fam

hi budy

That's on ps4, so I doubt any touchscreen capability. I'm pretty sure Osu does though. Hell, you can play it on a drawing tablet

yes is 4 lewd i want to maek hot steammy loooooovvvvvvvvve in her little tigght bbutt and make her CUMM WITH MEE

i no speech afrikaans

Meh. When I drink I pass out like 3 hours later every time. Would rather just be comfy, watch anime, eat a big ass meal, then pass out in my room. Its comfy.

God damn. You need to be more efficient with your booze.

Apart from those asymmetrical doubles my made up term for when it makes you hit multiple buttons at once, but not in the neat symmetrical way the other games did, which always throw me, and a couple ridiculous bits, that seems plenty doable.

It actually grades you on your rhythm for starters, and there's no plastic instrument faggotry

Don't we all?

Don't we all?

Sounds tedious. I could never be able to handle all those normalfags. But if it's chill most of the time I guess it could be comfy.

If you keep guessing and I keep saying no this will get repetitive.

nah nigga but keep tryin' mayn.

shieeeeeet

ah meng

i filet main

ayyy i beat snake eyez in blazblue on one of dem plastic instruments but i had da nigga smoke meth firs sooooo ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You have to do some socialization with your family? Are you meet aunts and cousins and stuff?

I just want christmas to be comfy again. Drinking hot chocolate in my room watching cartoon christmas specials were some of the happiest times in my life.

Is this breaking review embargo

sir I am offended!

I'll tell you what, you can go ahead and do that on your self and we'll pretend that you did it on me, sounds good?

early in the morning? how awful, best they're just hyper over crimbo, didn't know you had kids though or rather didn't think you were serious with it

So what you're a Lefty negro or something?

The game is already out in Japan, so who fucking cares?

At any rate, how the FUCK am I supposed to do THIS?

Is there a review embargo? That'd be a little strange for a niche rhythm game

nno u will like my smegme yes eat it up numnumnunmnunmnum good in my tumtum yes?? ppost picture of ass becuz i will fuck that 2 make u little bitch okay?

Did you just assume my race?

Huh how so? Empty stomach means more drunk. Unless you mean the two bottle thing. That was when I was working and had the money and depression to be drinking that much.

Not DMX, he got his hoochie mommas and all that.

Hoping to get some of that queezy jeezy for xmas, would be even more fun.

みんながスーパーソニックレーシング

Osu is a botnet though, wouldn't recommend it.
Try opsu instead if you really want to get your autistic dot pressing out of your system.

are you projecting?

I give up. I admit, don't know too many other avatarfags.

Not really comfy, just repetitive so it allows you to get you into the groove of things. Any job where you gotta deal with thousands of people a day is not comfy in my opinion.

m-maybe if u r sexy man with nice butt please ppost

Please enjoy the following ye's responsibly, and remember to always check your ex Skelly teen youtu.be/GvvEZz2qR5s

Yeah that kind of stuff. I don't mind my mum's side of the family because I see them all the time. It can be comfy with them. But my dad's side is distant and I only see them once every few years. Awkward as fuck.

And yeah I feel you fam, I haven't really felt the christmas spirit in years.

Dunno but I wouldn't put it past Bamco

Hey if you're saying your identity is at odds with all of imageboard culture I have to wonder if you're white
Maybe you're Jewish

i got many children unni only rly gotta put up w/ 4 of em on a regular basis n one still jussa baby so he triflin but ain't no major cause for concern

YET

actually fo legal reasons i gotta say i ain't drinkin cuz probation. queezy jeezy? u got sum weird terms fo pussy monica

nah tbh fam i tried osu prolly 3-4 years ago now, n da tutorial even was triflin af, i hate rhythm games tho tbh unless punch out is a rhythm game.

Don't worry about it. It's no big deal.

what is this shit NIGGERnIIIGGER

Project Diva isn't Bamco, it's SEGA.

Nah weed nigga shiiiiiiiieet. And yeah I usually just make up whatever I call it on the spot, its hit and miss fam gimme a break.

Not really surprised tbh

Fuck. I've only been able to clear that song once. I keep going back to it thinking I've gotten better but that song always swats me down.

Oh, so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

If only we could all be as pimp as DMX. I think the last time I had a person to drink with, it was a hooker.

Was she hot at least?

I think the last time I drank with someone it was like my imouto probably.

Right, I forgot because 9/10 of all anime stuff is Bamco
Yes I know Miku isn't Anime

I know what Project X is it's just I forget who does what most times

(everybody suupaa sonikku reeshingu)

I thought you were dead.

I got a surprise for you.

Wouldn't have been banging her if she was ugly.

WEERE IS DOGSPIDER I WANT 2 FUKK HIS BUMMHOL

Has your penor fallen off yet?

I'm never going to stop spamming this song
get used to it

Nah, I'm always here, whether I post or not.

yo son me 2

ch'yea boi iz mah gr8 shame, mah music career b a shamo

oh fug dis nigga a ghos

Nah, she was one of those high-class hookers that costs more but buys you a christmas gift and remembers your name and doesn't have diseases.

How do into music then?

homo

Thats kinda cute. How much that she run you?

Hey DMX, you're later than usual what happened

What's an Imouto

foster an image as a tuff ass street nigga n link up w/ sum jews fo da dosh n find a nigga w/ sum sik beats. i ain't da lyricist type nigga lik Nas or Talib monica

uh i been here, mah initial posts was thrown off cuz 8ch was bein weird w/ it

Weebshit for little sister.

I'm sorry 8ch is for weebs you'll have to leave.

Hey it's less of a sham than the music careers of Jay-Z, Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West, Little John, Flo Rida, Snoop Dogg, Mackelmore, and that Jewish guy pretending to be a girl in Eurovision

Incest :^)

Fair enough, so have you found Mark yet seeing as you're both from NYC and IIRC Mark is from the most Negro of Burrows

I knew it was something to do with Sister but usually I see that term associated with Incest

But do you know what シ is

It's been so long since I could afford her that I don't remember exactly. She was expensive though.

It's the katakana for し. Simple stuff. シンプル, even.

You can't learn japanese.

Well I mean if you are mostly reading lewd shit that makes sense I guess.

Do you just buy cheap ones now or what?

kanye shit pretty legit up till dark twisted fantasy w/e dat shit was. had a couple good tracks but da nigga fell off hard w/ dat kardashian hoe tbqh w/u fam smfh monica

macklemore a punk tho. ain't dat euro tranny singer (((italian)))?

i been stakin out carvel locations i ain't seen him tho he still got dat buzz cut tho?

No シ is Japanese Smiley face character

I can see the Case that Kanye is legit though I wonder if he's a plant to steal the 2020 election
And for that Euro vision singer I'm refering to the (((Israeli)) who came 3rd

Nah It's just how I see people on Holla Forums use that word which I guess is indicative of them

The fuck is going on in that gif?

I don't buy any now.

he's signaling to the mothership that it's time.

There are two smiley face characters. what now?

Confirmed dead. Vids a hoax.

RIP

Holla Forums niggas thinkin assange is cgi

ahhhhh i c monica. lol i hope fo'really tho kanye don't run da lil north shortie qt n i dun wanna see her get shoah'd regardless of who her moms b monica

sure thing babe uguu

well when that yet becomes a yes, there's always duck tape

you monster

reminder to kill yourself for ruining the threads

The illumonopoly is making their move

Honestly I can't see Chelsea making it past the primaries as she doesn't have Bill's Charisma and natural political Talent or Hillary's ability to deal with the donors Only thing she's good at

duct tape unni….duct tape

She's not even Bill's kid. Her real dad is Webster Hubbell. He's known the Clintons for decades, and just look at them. Chelsea looks nothing like Bill but a whole lot like Webb, here.

look lets not get quacky about this

I know that

god damn she's ugly. sorry hillary, wouldn't spill seed for your daughter.

h-hello?

delete this

Weird

yea idk, but it's unlikely they throw a real candidate out in 2020 jus a cream puff unless trump fuck up royally

das a matter of a pinion fam

I got no more puns

That doesnt even look like a spider.

Well Hillary fucked up the Democratic Party, because now they have no up and coming charismatic guy or woman who resonates with the people
They only guy they have left is Bernie and seeing the new DNC chair options they're not aligning to get him in, even then he'll be 80 by 2020 so he's going to be even more decrypt
Unless if they go with Kanye

nor do you

racist

i'll send u da bill nycka

I'll turn that bill in shrads

But im not a spider?

Look, I know blacks love things with big asses but you're pushing it a bit with this spider affection now. Spiders are like 70% ass. That's too much ass for any one thing to have.

Don't matter. WW3 soon anyway.

how do we know for sure?

night unnis

idk 70% ass sound ryt to me monica

rights

I think they're going to try shit but as soon as Jan 22nd rolls around, all their stirrings against Russia will just give Trump another reason to purge them

either give me white or brown not fucking both

that's just annoying, you think you're going to eat some brown but end up getting brown but mostly white.

fuck off mum, you've ruined christmas

gas the brown, chocolate wars now

you fag

I like both, just not together.

lick one bit off the other then

It's too cold here for spiders to survive.

What would you even do with 70% ass?

I think something else is going to happen to try and force a conflict into syria. Maybe the EU or another country will try and raise tensions in the middle east to force another war, or the invevitable civil wars in europe will propagate outwards and cause global conflict.

Ungrateful whelp. Go hug your mom and thank her for giving you something nice right now.

well it's colds here and I'm sorta surviving

don't call me mean names.

no!

yes

Then clearly you're not a spider.

you fiend

Did you feel that? I just cucked you

not if I cuck you first

It's too late. It was always too late

it's never too late when you're me to which I am and you're not so there

fukkn smash n hopefully not have to hear no fussin ova it neitha monica

go to sleeps